These are some dreams I remember but don't have any dates for. >< Also everything I list here I dream in like this strange reality state. Like when I have normal dreams its obviously a normal dream and when I think back on it its obviously a dream. But when I have lucid dreams I guess they are waaaaaaay more real and when I think back on them its like they actually happened, kind of like a real memory not a dream memory. Hard to explain lol, sowwy if I don't make any sense lol.

I was lying awake in my bed in my room, everything was normal, I was even wearing the same clothes that I went to sleep in! Everything was normal except there was a fully dressed version of me sitting on a chair in my room, she kept saying "Its all your fault" and I could hear it like I was awake. Her voice like echoed and I couldn't move my body. I got really scared and tried to wake up but couldn't it was really scary and then I just yelled "FUUUUUUCK" (lol ) and woke up. But I still couldn't move! MY eyelids where like fluttering and I started trying to move my body. Ummmm long story short I can still move my body lol.

I was lying in my bed again and for some reason was aware that my computer wasn't working, I got up out of bed and walked around my room. Suddenly I had the urge to throw this white tee that magicaly appeared in my hand at the door knob. I threw it and it kind of floated and landed on the doorknob then I was like "Wait this isn't real" and then I like transported back to my bed and woke up. The whole time I thought it was real becuase I was in complete control of my body. ><

Really short one. I was lying in my bed and there was like somebodies ass on my pillow. Then I woke up.

Nother' short one. Was lying in my bed and there was like a cartoon cup of coffee on my pillow and I was like "WTF" and then I woke up. ><

Okay now onto the dated dreams!!!

Friday, June 19, 2009

I was lying in bed and the door started opening and closing, it created wind and blew my feet around. I woke up and my feet where moved like they where in the dream.

I was lying in bed and everything seemed normal exept that I was sleeping on the opposite side of the bed. I was like "whoa" then suddenly I felt the urge to strangle myself, I thought about the dream I had earlier where my feet had moved and got really frightened cause it seemed like my real body acted as if it was in the dream. I willed myself to wake up and my body floated into my real sleeping body. I woke up and my eyes where all flutery like before and I couldn't move. Long story short I can still move LOL.

Thats all for now. ><
Sorry if its so long. :3