• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Account Closed on Demand LucidityIsKey1's Avatar
      Texas

Talking LucidityIsKey1's Bizarre Dreams ;]

Hello there! Welcome to my Dream Journal which has been started December 21st, 2009. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Lucid Goals:
      [X] Have an LD after like months
      [] Fly [] Talk to DCs from school [] Explore Dreamscape [] Star in a music video *

*More goals will be added as my dreams progress

Regular Dream
      Details
      Lucid
      December 21
      Lucid? Yes
      Vividness? Average

These are the LDs that I posted somewhere else, these are old and my grammar was horrible back then :p. I'm not going to color code them

August 18, 2009

I was stuck at some ledge but the scene changed to my house. We still felt like we were stuck. I think I was stuck with someone from school and I don't remember the other person. I knew I could get off but we stated on and talked which I don't remember what about. I guess we got off cuz some kind of characters showed up at my house they were cartoonish and I chased them away. I think one if en was the peanut butter jelly time banana.
      They left soon, and me and someone I didn't know left too and as we left I saw two different characters also cartoonish walking away. One of them looked back at us with an evil smile.
      Then we went to some line and it said that win a bike earn your keep, or somethin. It then turned into some sort of super monkey ball game. I was winning I was in front
      of everyone. Then I saw hannah Montana at the last ledge. She said why can't these traps be bigger. She screamed no when I fell to the final ledge but I think I died because the ground was far and as soon as I impacted it showed like those lights and smoke and it said 22. It was all purple. Weird.
      I got interviewed after by some people. They said a word and I was like that's not what it means. They disagreed so I said alright so me. Some people were like ooooh like they were cheerin me on. The rest is foggy but u remember an app on my iPhone beingthe portal to the competition. And when I went back I was at some white place which is where I was also interviewed.

I think this was another dream. I found myself in a car at an indian resteraunt I was parked outside. Some dude walked into the backseat and said step on it. I saw my dad with my uncle. My uncle caught that guy. I guess the stranger didn't wanna be seen.

I then woke up. weird dreams. I think I missed some small details but I forgot them so oh well.

Sorry this one is late. I use my iPhone to write stuff and it did an apple logo of death on me, anyway,

August 19, 2009

All I remember is my parents bedroom and me going into my room.

Then I was in my Muslim church but I was looking for high school classes for regular school.. I guess since i'm nervous of high school.

I think these dreams are outta order but I think this one was first: I saw some people from school in my muslim church who are Christians. I think they were getting ready for some athletic workout.

I also remember something involving ed edd n eddy and the kanker sisters. I rememrr that the kanker sisters beat up jimmy and johnny [2 characters from the show Ed Edd n Eddy] and Johnny looked like a ball and his face was in the center of the ball. Jimmy was stuck by some wires I think...

That's all I remember... I have the most random dreams lol.

I think the one with my Christian friends at my muslim church was my first dream, the one with Ed Edd n Eddy 2nd, the one with me in my parents bedroom 3rd, and the one with me trying to find my high school classes inside if my muslim church last. I could be wrong however.

August 20, 2009

All I remember today was some sort of airport but It didn't look like one . And I saw some steps that's about it.

Whenever I wake up in the morning, I have to think to remember my dreams; they don't come to me instantly.

__________________________________________________ _____

December 21
      GIVE ME TEH MONEH!
      I remember one dream in which I was pretending to be a robber. Everyone was scared, but at the last minute, I said I was kidding . I had a gun and I said to myself Why does everyone think that this is a real gun? I wasn't robbing a bank, it was my mom's convenience store. I was walking through the store. I remember showing one lady the gun and I thought to myself "Why does everyone think that this is a real gun?" It wasn't a very vivid dream.

__________________________________________________ _____

The Long Overdue Lucid
      In this next LUCID dream, I don't remember quite how I became lucid. After I achieved that, I did the plugged nose RC. it was amazing that I could still breathe! After that, I put my finger through my hand just because I wanted to know how it felt. This is off-topic, but I remember something about my sister knowing I was lucid, and she wanted me to use my lucidity to the fullest. I remember that we were in some mystical forest type land and we were practicing our powers there :s. Anyways, for some reason after I was lucid, I was still on my laptop!! I don't even think the screen was working right! After prying myself away from it, I decided I wanted to fly. For a moment the dream went black and then re materialized. I rubbed my hands and used autosuggestion just in case. I ran downstairs, and I saw Mom in the dark, I think she was cooking. I ran out the door, it was nighttime btw, and ran to the right down my street. I tried to jump and flap my arms, but I didn't take off. I tried to conjure a tall building so I could glide of it, but I woke up. I tried to DEILD back in but it didn't work. Also my heart was beating fast when I awoke.

These are additional notes. I saw some people from school walking through a dark place, it looked like a movie theatre. Two girls went through the door which I suppose was the area which I talked about above where me and my sister were to practice lucid control. This is all I remember at this point, so I remembered 2 dreams Not bad for a first entry ^^.
      Last edited by LucidityIsKey1; 12-25-2009 at 10:02 PM.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway

~LucidityIsKey1
      MY DJ

Texas

December 22, 2009
      Lucid? No
      Vividness? None

The Abyss

I don't remember any dreams today, that's what I get for sleeping late and only getting 6 hours of sleep... . I still post this because it still tells the SC to remember dreams
      Last edited by LucidityIsKey1; 12-22-2009 at 05:04 PM.

~LucidityIsKey1
      MY DJ

Texas
      Lucid? No
      Vividness? Pretty good
      December 23

All I remember is some dream fragments.

Teacher or Student?

I was in class when some teacher was sitting as a student. The teacher was asked by another teacher is students mixed er up as a classmate. The teacher was siting in a desk. It was Mrs. Haney, and she was sitting in the row beside mine. This was in World Geography class, and she was laughing about it for some reason. The other students were sitting down too. I was sitting in my normal seat.

Unidentified Substance
      In another fragment, I remember that someone put something in a box. I don't quite remember what it was, but it was in the same classroom as my previous dream. When I picked it up, he told me not to pick it up. The box was purple, I think and some sort of rainbow-colored substance was in the box. I don't remember who was carrying it, but when I tried to touch it, I was told not to. This was in the eastern side of the World Geography room. However, the teacher was Mr. Rodriguez.

Which Class Am I IN?!

Again, this was in the same classroom. I think we were reviewing for some test. The teacher in these previous dreams was my Spanish teacher, but we were in my world geography class. It was some test in a packet. It seemed like the brochures we got from College day though.

Want Your Bad Romance!

In another fragment, we were at our Intermediate school's playgroud. I walked up a group of kids and they looked like they were going to play football (some of em were girls.) However, somehow the dream jumped to the kids and I singing bad romance by Lady GaGa. We were even dancing it o.O. There were three people in the back, and three in the front. I was in the back on the very right. I was watching from 3rd person view though. The area was the grassy part of the playground. One if my band instructors (wjf) was conducting us. We were still on the playground. When we got to part in the song where she speaks French, everyone got quiet except me because I knew it.

These dreams are out of sequence but I'm just happy to remember them! 2 more:

Wait, what did you say again?

This one's a short fragment. I was at this bench, you know the ones that are like a cafeteria where it's outside an on tables and benches? Anyway, ColC was talking to me, or maybe it wa RA, but I don't remember what he was saying. The area was my old elementary school's area. It seemed to be by the front door where there was an area underneath a roof. There were rock benches and tabled, and I was just sitting there.

Last fragment:

Don't Help The Dying Kid!

This scene was at a hospital. I wasn't in the scene, just there. Anyways, there were these two Bollywood stars who were talking. One of them was getting in a ambulance van. The other told her not to take care if the kid that's in the hospital. From dream memory, I knew that if she did attend to the kid, it could prove fatal for her, though I don't know why. I don't remember the hospital idea, but I may have gotten it from Grey's Anatomy or Hawthorne.

Well, that's the end to the dream line for today! When I woke up today, I was going to kick myself because I didn't remember any dreams. But, luckily, they all came back .
      Last edited by LucidityIsKey1; 12-25-2009 at 10:07 PM.

~LucidityIsKey1
      MY DJ

Quote Originally Posted by LucidityIsKey1 View Post

December 22, 2009
      Lucid? No
      Vividness? None

The Abyss

I don't remember any dreams today, that's what I get for sleeping late and only getting 6 hours of sleep... . I still post this because it still tells the SC to remember dreams
      All very strange but fun to read good for you and well done on your skill but isnt there this thing where you sleep but wake up then sleep again which makes me wonder cause you said only got six hours sleep plus I have real trobule sleeping

Chaos has taken over

Anger is darkness
      Darkness consumes me

Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
      All very strange but fun to read good for you and well done on your skill but isnt there this thing where you sleep but wake up then sleep again which makes me wonder cause you said only got six hours sleep plus I have real trobule sleeping
      Do you mean the WBTB method? I slept for 6 hours straight, but didn't wake during the night. I think I hadn't entered REM or something

~LucidityIsKey1
      MY DJ

Texas
      Today was weird...

December 25, 2009 (Merry Christmas )
      Lucid? No
      Vividness? Actually, it was pretty good

Hey, what's up!
      I remember being in DV Chat, but it wasn't online and I didn't know where we were. I think it was from some video game, possibly Star Fox where there was an area inside a volcano or something. I think I saw Banana .

Ballet?????????????

In the next one, we were on the lunchroom and for some reason, there were ballerina sign ups there. R signed up for some inexplicable reason. After lunch, some men were saying how he was the only male to sign up. When we were walking to throw our plastic trays away, we saw K in front of us.

The Nanny!

In this next one, I started the dream with Fran from the nanny in my house (it was their house in the dream) talking with her husband. She was scared the she was in the exact middle of the house. This was in the dining room and I saw some windows on the ceiling that aren't there IWL. Also, I saw a moon in each window. Should've reality checked.... Maxwell told her not to worry. I think she was pregnant, and she was on some table type thing that appeared in the dining room.

Oooh, sammich!

In the last one, the setting was my house (t) and I saw some sort of sandwich that was like wavy and it looked like you could break the pieces off. I think it was turkey. There was a girl talking to someone and saying "when you call someone, they'll say they're not there, but hen you say hold on, they will be..." yeah I don't know... For some reason, there was pink stuff in her hair. I think it was gum and someone was taking it out. This was in the kitchen of the T house. The girl was laying down, and she was either talking to the person taking the pink stuff out of her hair, or she was talking on the phone. The kitchen light was closed, but there was still some sort of light in the room.

One.. two.. one two three four!
      I also remember a dream, though I don't know when, about me in the Band Hall. I was by the windy staircase door and I saw a letter from some old member saying he'd be back in a few months. It had been years. Anyways, for some reason, the letter was making noise, so wjf took it. I then walked to the instrument room cuz Band was starting. Someone had gotten my case for me, because it was on a high shelf. I realized it was jb's so I out it back and got mine. For some reason, his instrument was assembled and on a shelf at a weird angle.
      Last edited by LucidityIsKey1; 12-25-2009 at 10:12 PM.

~LucidityIsKey1
      MY DJ

Banned
      Pikkinick basket

Texas

Draw what??
      In one dream, my and some firends were drawing some picture for a class I think. one of them asked me how to draw winds.

Who invited you??

For some reason, my friends from school were staying over at my house. In one scene, I was in my room and they were just sitting on my bed.

Villian's League xD

In another dream, there was some place that villiabs were in. Robin was one of them, and he needed a code or something.

Uhhhhh

In another dream, Robin and some other people were runnig and somehow got tied up. They still ran and there seemed to be hurldles in the way. I think I took the form of Robin. They ran into some kind of gym place and there was an indoor track there. I didn't wanna run.

What up with these codes??

In another one, CC Babcock from The Nanny was at some place and she needed a kid to open a code. He didn't and she was trying to convince him.

I remember that when a code was entered, a price would appear. They were trying to make things disappear.

Well, my dreams are getting weirder everyday...

~LucidityIsKey1
      MY DJ