• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      one
      Australia
      I completed the basic... went something like this.........

i was standing in a massive room, its hard to explain what it looked like, and my friend walked up but he wasn't his age, he looked like a year three'er. and he said hi to me but i noticed he didnt say my name right, he said something that started with an A, not a T. so i did an RC and got lucid. As i like magic tricks, and generally carry a pack of cards in my pocket i looked for the pack, it was there as it allways is. i dropped them and the cards fell out, so i picked one up (just to describe what they look like... it was queens slipper brand. red pack, the pack i allways use for my tricks as my base deck or deck.) on the other side it had... a cartoon puppy, i dont know why lol

well, thats my story

Such a shame this has to end, things are out of his command.

italy
      DJ Entries
      yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i made my first task!!
      (the easy one)
      it was a so crappy low level lucid that if it would have been hard for it to be crappier, but it did!

I was an happy boy, happily mated with a beautiful girl (i kind of think i was CloudWalker), sittin in my car thinking about her. Than for no reason at all i thought it was a dream. So i thought, very comiclike: "keep dreaming and have sex with hot girl or get lucid and do the task? hot girl or task?" and then decided for the task.
      So i got the deck of cards out of the dashboard, and picked a card.
      it had some spades on it and two 5000 written on the sides. I couldn't decide if it was a 5000 or a 10000 of spades.
      then i remembered i had also decided to understand the meaning of the card, so picked un a normal paper sheet from the dashboard. It had small printings of some country banknotes, and i thought it had to do with africa.
      than a (maybe real) noise caused me a F.A. in which i wrote all down, which helped me to remember once really awake.

it's not like old good times, but given it's the first licid-ish thing i got in an year, and that till yesterday i thought i had lost my toy definitively, i guess it's something...
      Monkey Is BACK!

Aquanina's closet
      Ah, so close! I knew I wanted to get it done last night too! Thanks for the words of encoragement Clairity, maybe some more for tonight?

Anyway a failed attempt at the advanced:

Quote Originally Posted by Adams Dream Journal
      Okay I tried my technique last night, became lucid, but failed the advanced task. Because I went to bed a lot earlier than I normally do, my alarm went off earlier, and thus causing me to forget all the details. I also had about 6 random dreams last night, but I dont have time to write them all down as have to leave shortly so will get this one down and another one I had about Burns

Okay so tried my technique as I fell into the dream rather than being at the beach where I had hoped I would be so I could do the task I ended up at this shop with the attendant asking for money! I was lucid right away, because I knew this was a dream, as I had just WILD. The guy wanted money so I turned him into plastic, he couldn't move. The dream started to fade a little to I studied his plastic face, it kind of looked like Howie's avatar befor he made if negative. I touched his face and satisfied he was plastic enough and my dream was stable I decided to have a look about his shop.

I stood on the counter to have a look at the top shelf stuff, but they were just boring books. So I looked away and looked back, and they were the naughty ones hehe

I then decided I wanted to do the advanced task with Mes Tarrant, well I had planned this, as I know how I wanted to complete the task, so I thought when I turn round to the door I will see her! I looked around but she wasn't there Okay never mind she might be outside...

So I walked out the shop and it was a really old dusty road, and I saw a puddle on the ground, I was excited I could do the task! As I skipped up to it (don't ask) the water dissapeared!!!!

As I walked away there were these girls all sitting down, all very pretty, almost like they were waiting for me to take them away... But I had more important things to be thinking about then dream sex!! (Meghan will be so proud I though).

Then the weirdest thing then happened, a DV member came up to me, now I cannot remember who it was, she had a couple barrel name, I have a strange feeling it might have been Two Shadows, but that doesn't sit right with the dream, might have been Mes Tarrant after all, but they were trying to distract me again! But I had my task to do so they came with.

I then saw a gap down to the sea That cant dry up in front of me, then as I began to walk the dream was fading, so I stopped and repeated "This is just a dream, this is just a dream" Just in case it was an FA!

But no, I actually woke up in my room. I was dissapointed to have finally got that far, but then wake up! Will try for another lucid tonight as sure I can get closer than this!!!

* DV Veteran * Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made Friends on DV 50000 Hall Points
      USA
      Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
      I saw a puddle on the ground, I was excited I could do the task! As I skipped up to it (don't ask) the water dissapeared!!!!
      LOL!! I can just picture you "skipping" up to the puddle!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
      Ah, so close! I knew I wanted to get it done last night too! Thanks for the words of encoragement Clairity, maybe some more for tonight?
      GIVE ME AN "A"GIVE ME A "D" GIVE ME AN "A" "M" "A"

(Crap!! There's no "A" at the end anymore.. throws my whole cheer off)

Oh well!

You can do it.. yes you can.. you can do it.. etc. etc.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADAM!

Aquanina's closet
      ha-ha thats excellent! I am definately going to crack this tonight, or at least have another attempt to post!!!

If only more people could get this technique to work

GA
      Me and these guys are in a basement.
      I was able to summon a deck of cards(which
      I summoned into my pocket), then I pulled them out
      and threw them on the table. I asked them to pick a
      card. When they showed me the card I used telekineses
      to lift it out of their hand(I believe the Queen of hearts
      was the card) and I brought it to me. I held my hand
      palm down with the card right below it, and I set it on fire.

This was my third LD ever. = )
      As I was going up the stair / I met a man who wasn't there. / He wasn't there again today / I wish, I wish he'd go away

Lucid Dream Count- 4

USA
      Quote Originally Posted by shadownet View Post
      Bravo!

Aquanina's closet

Sounds like you need to update your signature then Congrats

Scotland
      This sounds interesting As usual I will be attempting to LD tonight. If I succeed and remember, I'll give the basic task a go.

Interesting experiment... if you were to take a random card from a real deck without looking at it, and put it somewhere, then attempt the task... would you select the same card?
      If you think you can't, you're right.

USA
      Quote Originally Posted by ouija View Post
      Interesting experiment... if you were to take a random card from a real deck without looking at it, and put it somewhere, then attempt the task... would you select the same card?
      Oooooh.. interesting!

I think I'll try and find out during my WILD attempts this Sat and Sun. morning.

If I manage to get lucid (and I'm in my house).. I'll report back what I find.

Aah! I am getting so close to being lucid! I can totally feel it! And tonight I am going to a poker tournament thing so hopefully thoughts of cards will be swimming through my head already and if... I mean WHEN I get lucid tonight (positive thinking, my friends) it won't be too hard to focus on drawing from a deck!

Three cheers for me almost getting a bronze medal!

lol jk you don't have to

It's more fun in my head. zobey's Avatar
      I wish I had read this yesterday.
      I had 3 lucids last night, breaking a monster dryspell. I was in particularly good control and totaly could have pulled off these tasks!
      Control is Everything
      LD Count:33
      WILD:6, DILD:27, MILD:3
      (At this point, I've completely lost count. Those are my last accurate stats.)

It's more fun in my head. zobey's Avatar

Wow!

That's f-in' crazy awesome for your 3rd LD! Congratz!
      Control is Everything
      LD Count:33
      WILD:6, DILD:27, MILD:3
      (At this point, I've completely lost count. Those are my last accurate stats.)

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Well, I must be getting back into the swing of things. Last night I had a lucid dream where I was able to really stretch out and complete the Basic Task in.

Lucid Dream:

I don't remember how I became lucid. My memory starts once I was lucid.

I remembered that I really wanted to try the "Pick a Card" Task. So my first thought was that I needed to find a deck of cards. I first tried my pocket. I was wearing my brown cords. There was nothing in the pocket. So I tried again. I walked around the corner from where I was standing and saw a table. And there on the table was a deck of cards.

I picked up the cards. It was a normal sized brand new deck. The cards were slick and stiff. The backs of the cards were blank. I pulled one out and looked at it. There on the front was a picture of myself. I was sitting at a round table. My hair had its natural curl in it and was fairly long. I looked like I was an older teenager (maybe 17). I was smiling at the camera and holding up a dark box that looked like the size that a computer game would come in. The quality of the picture wasn't the best and was not real crisp or bright.

I thought that was so interesting and not what I expected so I pulled out another card. This time I was hoping for something that had words on it that would be interesting. Sure enough, this one did have words on it. But when I started to read, I found that it wasn't English. I read the words very carefully, I wanted to remember them so when I woke up I could write them down. I think I remember the first word--it was something like "S'eira" or "G'eira".

I decided to do it again. The next card had a picture of a cartoon dog on it. The dog was brown and sitting. It had its mouth open and had its tongue hanging out. I could see its teeth. I studied it hard so I could draw it when I woke up (I may give it a try later).

I put the deck of cards in my pocket.

What happened next is fuzzy. I think I flew around a bit. I remember going too slow, then forcing the scenery to go by faster. It worked.

I also remember walking through a school. As I was going out the door, I saw a poster on the glass door. I was seeing the words through the paper--they were all backwards. I was trying to read it. It was a Knock--Knock joke. I started reading it out loud. The first part was easy to read, even backwards, because it was so predictable. But when I came to the punchline I had trouble. Then I saw MK standing there I asked her to read it because she was standing on the other side of the door and could read it the right way. She started to read, but I don't remember her finishing.

I then remember standing on top of the roof somewhere and pulling the cards back out of my pocket. I looked at another card. It was a photo of an elephant. I looked at another. It was a rhino. Another was a Kangaroo. I flipped through several more and saw that these were all zoo animals.

The next one that stood out was a picture of a rhino escaping the zoo. The next had another animal escaping.

The next thing I know is that the escaped animlas are around me. I was still on the roof and looking down. There are many official looking people trying to round up the animals.

Then suddenly there's the rhino running straight at me on the roof. I wait until it gets close, then I give a big jump and let it pass right under me. For some reason I thought that was really cool.

Then in front of me on the roof is Macaulay Culkin (about the same age as he was in the first Home Alone movie). He was giving the official people a hard time and making them angry.

I went up to him and grabbed him and put my arms around him like I was hugging him. I put his face between my hands and said to the officials in a sickeningly sweet but very sarcastic voice, "Just look at this face...how can you not just totally love this boy...?"

And that's the last thing I remember before waking up.

USA
      TS, another great dream!

I especially loved how you first saw yourself on the cards and then zoo animals who ended up surrounding you!

LD Count
      Natural.
      Wyoming
      I have a quick question before i try the water thing tonight:

The other night when i was lucid in a motocross dream, the finish line had 4 cards on it (the thing that stands over the finish line that is) cuz thats what it looks like back here in my town. But it had a 4 aces with different motocross racers on them, would that count? If not i will just go for the water one tonight, no biggie if it dont.

SIG MADE BY KROMOH

****[Mario92] 2:59 am: I just dedicated my last bowel movement to Christ. Invoke that.

USA
      C911, the basic task is to find a pack of playing cards, remove one card and to report back on the card you selected.

With respect to the above, I don't think your dream counts (but I could be wrong).

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Last night I went for the advanced task. I didn't make an animal, I ended up making a tornado rise out of a Lake. I'll just post the short version here.

I was with my brother, and I was showing him some things about the dream world. Like how to move things with your mind. we were in some odd room with furniture and junk piled all over the place. I eventually told him that I was going to go do the Lucid Task. I Left the room And went outside. And the lake I saw earlier in the dream was still there. I walked up to the edge of the water and reached out with my mind. I began lifting a column of water out of the lake. At first it was only about as wide as an ice cream bucket, and a couple of feet high. As it rose up out of the lake, it was already beginning to spin. I kept bringing it up higher. And once it was about the height of a person I realized it looked like a tornado. And I thought, oh cool it's a tornado! And At this point, I thought I had already accomplished the task. I forgot I was supposed to be making an animal. I really Liked my tornado so I kept at it. I kept bringing it up higher and higher. And as it grew in height it also grew in width. And as it grew, it was also spinning faster and faster. Eventually it was the size of an actual tornado. Once I was satisfied with the way it looked, I began moving it across the Lake towards the shore.
      I wanted to send it tearing across the land. But before it could reach Land I woke up.
      Last edited by Caradon; 09-21-2007 at 03:43 AM.

So close, Caradon! I think we had the lucid task of making a tornado once too.
      Last edited by Moonbeam; 09-21-2007 at 03:53 AM. Reason: fix typo

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Yeah, I remember reading about that one before I joined the forum. Summon a tornado and then jump into it.

LD Count
      Natural.
      Wyoming
      Quote Originally Posted by Clairity View Post
      C911, the basic task is to find a pack of playing cards, remove one card and to report back on the card you selected.

With respect to the above, I don't think your dream counts (but I could be wrong).
      Hehe thanks clarity, was just tryin to dig for a gold. Anyway though if i go lucid tonight i will try the water thing.

SIG MADE BY KROMOH

****[Mario92] 2:59 am: I just dedicated my last bowel movement to Christ. Invoke that.

In marital bliss. Yup, I got married on Sept 26th, 2009!
      Great job, TS. Macaulay Culkin was an interesting surprise. And the zoo cards that summoned real animals, rhino on the roof... You show-off

Please, change my mind... Acertine's Avatar
      Man I hate you guys and your success with the task of the month

jk

I cant ever seem to do the task, every time I get lucid, I never remember the task, ever

I always seem to have my own agenda and the waking world doesn't have much say on what I do in my lucids
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
      Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.
      "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." (The last words of General John Sedgwick, battle of Spotsylvania, Civil War, 1864)

USA
      I managed to complete the advanced task this morning! (Note: The pics below were the closest I could find to what I saw.)

I got up and went to sleep on my living room couch about 3:45 am to try to WILD.

I had been there for about 30 minutes when I felt myself "swaying" slightly and the room kind of "warped" and I was lucid.

I stood up and went outside. I found myself standing on the sidwalk of a large park. There were bushes of blue flowers on my right and I ran my hand over them as I passed to help ground myself in the dream.

http://attachments.postoffice.net/tp...ownloadID=DAFB

As I ran my hands over the flowers, some blue "dust" came off on my fingers and suddenly all the colors in my dream intensified.

I saw a large reflecting pool and realized that it was perfect place for me to attempt to create a water animal.

I walked up to it and, once I was a few feet from the edge, raised both hands and "willed" the water to rise. A "tube" of water about 4 foot wide slowly rose from the pool and, once it was about 7 foot high.. I silently commanded "become a horse".

Pieces of water started to fall away from the top of the tube and I saw the top of the horses head start to take shape. The head, once formed, began to shake furiously and the rest of the water was literally thrown off until only the rest of the horse's body remained.

While my arms were raised the horse bucked and pranced in place in the pool.. but when I lowered my hands.. the horse immediately dissolved and dropped back into the water.

Satisfied that I completed the task, I woke myself up to write it all down and then allowed myself to drift off into a non-lucid dream.
      Last edited by Clairity; 09-23-2007 at 02:35 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      DJ Entries

Comleted Both Lucid Tasks

I just had the most incredible lucid dream this morning in which I completed both lucid tasks using the supplements of 4 mg of galantamine and 250 mg of choline...twice.

The first time was after 5 hours of sleep and only resulted in a very vivid dream.

The second time was after 7 hours of sleep and resulted in a very long lucid dream where I was able to remember to complete the two tasks

After flying into a small building where I saw an attractive lady laying on a couch I remembered that I wanted to complete the card task, after which a very large deck of playing cards appeared before me on a table, with all of the cards having a picture of the lady on one side of them.

The first card I pulled out was a jack of hearts.

As I went through the deck pulling out other cards, the pictures on them changed to something that looked like pictures out of a Bible Story Book for Children.

I then flew out of this place determined to complete the second lucid task.

Seeing a beautiful lake below me I flew down into the lake and began trying to sculpt a dog out of the water.

Having no luck getting the water to stay together while trying to sculpt the dog I started just throwing the water up in the air with my hands, after which I noticed a bunch of wild geese around me in the water.

I then realized that I had sculpted the geese when I threw the water up in the air.

Wanting to make sure that this is how the geese had been created, I tried it once again, and sure enough as I threw water up in the air, a new goose appeared out of the water.

I then flew off and experimented with different ways of flying, flying forward and sideways, with the most fun being flying straight up in the air, and then zooming down toward the ground before flying straight back up again.

At one point I tried flying on my back which resulted in my having a short dream that I was Superman who had just gotten captured by Lex Luther.

After that I decided that flying on my back was a bad idea, so just stayed upright and sideways while flying.

I flew around checking out buildings I found on my way, and at one point ended up in a large bar or nightclub where I flew all over the place, but eventually got tired of the music, so flew out through the wall.

I then saw a small building with an attractive gal out in the front of it, which I won't say what happened in that building, and which is the building I was still in when I finally decided to get up and use the bathroom.

It must be great to be a bird.
      Last edited by iadr; 09-24-2007 at 12:13 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast