• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Anas platyrhynchos Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      A pond, I guess

Super Duck's Psyche: What Makes Me Tick?

INTRODUCTION
      Greetings all.
      I've had a DJ in the past but it got very cluttered and disorganised and there were enormous gaps in it of weeks, sometimes months. I am starting a new one in hope of aiding my recall and helping me achieve a better LDing ability.

BLACK = REGULAR DREAMS
      RED = LUCID DREAMS
      GREEN = FA's
      BLUE = PERSONAL GOAL ACHIEVED
      GREY = COMMENTS
      Last edited by Super Duck; 01-01-2008 at 05:01 PM.

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      A pond, I guess

Friday 5th October 2007

DREAM #1
      "THE NUN-ANGELS COMETH"
      I was in my house being beseiged by nuns. I'm not sure which room I was in nor who I was with. They eventually broke into the house and secured it as their own. They guarded each room, holding everyone inside hostage. I managed to get into my parents' room and pick up one of my Mum's high heel shoes. I smacked a nun patrolling the stairs square on the head. I went to return the shoe to where it had been, worrying that if I didn't put it back in the right place my Mum would accuse me of having worn it and being a cross-dresser.

When I had carefully put it back how I had found it I went back onto the landing to discover the nun had got back up. She seemed pretty angry and suddenly exploded like some kind of super energized Anime attack. I'm not sure where that comes from as I don't ever watch or read Anime at all. While she exploded in an enormous blast of energy the nun turned into a demonic angel. She wasn't at all scary but she was certainly not your stereotypical white-gown, halo, dove wings kind of angel. She still had the same face but her clothes looked like big red chunky armour and her veil had gone. Her hair was dark and a little messed up. Her face was really pretty.

All of a sudden, she grabbed me with warm hands around the waist and pulled me towards her. I got pretty turned on but without warning I got pulled inside her. She didn't swallow me, nor did a hole appear in her body; I just sort of morphed into her. It felt sexy for some reason and the "camera" suddenly switch to third-person. It showed her standing on the stairs with loads of arms. She sang some kind of song except I can't remember the tune anymore.

Suddenly, she was interrupted by an FA. I "awoke" in my bed *(<-- See below) and decided to write the dream down on a piece of paper so I could type it up as I am doing now. As I wrote, a girl from my science class, C, talked with some other women who I didn't see. The mystery woman said (and I'm paraphrasing here), "C I'm sorry but W-" (W is a boy in my Science class who winds C up all the time), "-threw a plane tail at you." I looked out of my bedroom window only to notice that my view was blocked by an enormous tail from a plane. I looked at my watch (although I can't quite remember if I actually did this now or before, at the * above) and it read 6:45.

I awoke for real and wrote down this dream on a piece of graph paper using a charcoal pencil .
      Last edited by Super Duck; 10-06-2007 at 02:00 PM.

A pond, I guess

Wednesday 10th October 2007

DREAM #2
      "STREAKING IN THE SHOWER ROOMS"

I was on the school field with around half of my year. One of the sports teachers, Mr H, came to explain why we were there when suddenly J, a cocky first-year from my school-bus, ran through the crowd all hyperactive. Mr H told him to get to class but he just started running about and laughing. Mr H ran at him and tried to spear him to the ground but missed. He tried again and managed to knock him down. Soon, J's big brother, J2, turned up.

---BLANK SPOT (OR POSSIBLY A SUDDEN SCENE CHANGE)---

I was in the boys changing rooms standing in front of a girl called J3 (Lol, so many Js in my school!). I had already taken my white football shirt off and began talking to J3. All of this talking distracted me and I barely realised I was taking off my school pants and boxers. I stood there in front of her absolutley stark naked but she didn't seem bothered, nor did I although I eventually realised I should hold my shirt in front of "there". It was a real randy dream and I soon got myself too excited and was rudely awoken by ... ... by an ... an orgasm .
      Last edited by Super Duck; 10-13-2007 at 09:59 PM.

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Super Duck View Post
      It was a real randy dream and I soon got myself too excited and was rudely awoken by ... ... by an ... an orgasm .
      Hahaha. "Rudely?" Is there any better way to get awoken?
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

A pond, I guess
      ... no sir. I'm sorry sir
      Last edited by Super Duck; 11-29-2007 at 08:56 PM.

A pond, I guess

Thursday 11th October 2007

DREAM #3
      "ATTACK OF THE TOILET-ZOMBIES"

I remember little about the first section but here goes:
      I was in the first-floor school toilets just sort of standing around when suddenly three or four zombies entered. I think one other human was in there and he legged it as soon as he could. At first, I was running around the room trying to escape from the zombies but I then got the impresssion I was invisible. Oddly, the dream was in 3rd person and I could plainly see I was not invisible at all but it seemed the zombies couldn't see me. I knew, however, that if they brushed past me they would feel my invisible body and know where I was so when one started approaching a sort of balanced on the skirting board with only my heels. The zombie walked past and I was OK.

---SCENE CHANGE---

I was in a large field with my Dad. We were on a walk. I felt a sense of urgency, not dangerous urgency, but just the kind of feeling you get when you're in a shop that's about to close. A woman and man came towards us on a quad-bike (maybe?) just as we noticed the corpse of a dog on the floor near the fence. It was like the dog "Mable" from Blue Peter, but whiter.

The next short while is a bit hazy but the next part I remember was running back down the field without my Dad. Once again, there was no feeling of fear or danger, just urgency (so I was not running from something). I ran down into a place that looked like the paddock in my Grandma's field, chasing a large flock of pigeons out of the way, in 3rd person view.

I turned around to see a woman standing there, who's head was cleanly cut open. There was no blood or guts; it was just like a science book cross-section. Her brain was almost completely gone except for a small section at the back of the skull and two "brain tentacles" (part of the brain that my dream had created) that wriggled by themselves. It wasn't a frightning sight, I just felt sorry for her that she had very little brain left inside her head. Suddenly, a hologram brain (a whole one) appeared in front of her. She held it and put it in her head where it materialised and her brain was whole again. Feelings of relief and completeness washed through my body and she smiled as the front section of her head faded into focus and the cross-section view had gone.

I don't remember anything afer this.

A pond, I guess

Friday 12th October 2007

DREAM #4
      "A LOVE STORY"

I was not involved in this dream in any way except for eating the sinister guy's hat ... ... Puzzling? Read on ...but this is complicated so pay attention.
      There was a rich 18th Century woman who was pregnant. She was having and affair, although I'm not sure if the father of her baby was her husband or the 'on-the-side' chap. She was expecting her toy-boy to come to diner with her and she waited at the lift (a lift in the 1700s?), where he would be entering the room from. He didn't turn up and somehow, all of the other rich people found out about the affair. At first, everyone was outraged at the thought of this rspectable woman having it off with someone else but suddenly, hey were all OK about it.

Then the scene cut to the two of them walking around this forest that they were hoping to purchase. There was gentle, happy music in the background and there were various shorts of them walkingthrough the forest in slow motion. I think that in the middle of all of this, one of the shots was 4 animals running gaily through a medow, one of them being a palomino foal although the others are a blurr.

Then the couple were talking to the owner of the forest, seriously considering buying it. The owner looked a bit shady in how he dressed but I think he was just a nice guy in sinister clothes. He had a heavy black velvet cloak on, a dark red waistcoat and a finely trimmed beard and moustache. On his headhe had a hat that was similar to his cloak, with a dark green feather on it. AND NOW FOR MY ROLE IN THE STORY! Basically, I took a bite out of his hat (in 3rd person). It was quite nice, if memory serves ... and then I kind of disappeared without even noticing myself.

Anyhoo, the shady man offered to show the other bloke some caves in the forest. The man happily accepted his offer and they went to this tiny hole in the forest floor. The man (not the semi-evil one, the other guy) slipped nto the cave -which was more like a burrow- because of a small rock-slide and it suddenly went into his 1st person view. He looked around in the gloom and suddenly a red and blue snake leapt out at him and bit his face.

Then it ended.
      Sad really ... his woman was left admiring the woods and he died of poisoning ... as far as I know. Maybe I'll ask somebody next time I LD.

A pond, I guess

Date N/A

DREAM #5
      "MURDER, I DREAMT"

Off we go ...
      I was at school but I had no shirt. I think I had a white T on instead but I may have just had nothing on my top. So, I went to my old classroom to get one as I had left it there. There was a big, white dog outside the room sniffing around happily but my History teacher, Mr M, seemed to be getting pissed off with it ...

I went inside and somehow forgot about my shirt. There was a random little girl in there with her Grandad who happened to be Jim Branning from Eastenders. His wife Dot Cotton was also in there. She had murdered the little girl's father but Jim didn't know and to avoid the blame, Dot asked Jim if he had killed the girl's Dad. He denied it, naturally.

Then I was in The Queen Vic' Pub, also from Eastenders. Dot had left a letter for everyone telling them she was leaving. In reality, she was leaving through guilt of killing the girl's Dad but I don't know if she said this in the letter or not.

That's it...

A pond, I guess
      AND THEN A VERY LONG, NASTY RECALL-DRY-SPELL ...

IT'S LASTED A MONTH NOW SO IT SHOULD CLEAR UP SOON

A pond, I guess
      Darn with a capital D, A, R and N! I recalled a dream yesterday morning but I couldn't be fucked to write it down, thinking I would easily remember it.

It had something to do with a new Tomb Raider game and a futuristic city filling up with water...

OK, tomorrow, I will write my dreams down ... lest I be raped

bro
      WILD student
      Near to New York
      Bah...don't stress. Take a little break...getting uptight and worked up about about having no recall will do no good..take it easy, and just know that it will return..they're in there somewhere it's just a matter of time... Good luck and i'm sure all of this will improve soon.
      Brothers & Sisters in Dreams

A pond, I guess

Saturday 1st December 2007

Ah, cheers bro! And finally, here's another dream (yayz!):

DREAM #6
      "STRIPPING & SWINGING"

OK, here's a little one to beef up the DJ; I was standing outside the front of my house naked. I walked out across the road and turned right. I walked only around 100 metres until I got to the playground. Nobody was there so I went and swung on the swings, still with everything on display.

Someone walked past, although I don't remember what they looked like.They saw me and then ... reacted in some way ... I forget. Anyway, then a young guy in a red car drove up andbeeped a my yelling "Whaaaaay!" Then he drove off. Then I heard a voice nearing and suddenly a black man and his son came round the corner and came through the gate into the playground. His son had a red fleace on but I don't remember much else of his appearance. The man was bald and had black, rectangular glasses on. I think he also had a red fleace on but it's a little hazy. I caught the end of his convo, which was something like, "Yeah, but Indian people don't get work over here." He wasn't Indian at all - I'd say of Afican or Caribbean origin - so he probably wasn't talking about himself.

Anyway, that's by-the-by. He scowled at me for, no doubt, being 'starkers' in a public place and then I woke up.
      FIN
      Last edited by Super Duck; 12-15-2007 at 02:29 PM.

A pond, I guess

Thursday 13th December 2007

DREAM #7
      "T"
      I was sitting in my classroom just before the morning bell. I was sitting on a table with the wall to my right and an odd boy, T, on my left. I'm not enitrely sure about T's mentality in the waking world. I think he may have an OCD or have something similar. He is absolutely obsessed with his hair. And I don't just mean he's vain. He spends 20 minutes every morning gelling it, goes home after school and does it again and only has it cut by his Mum. If you so much as blow on his hair he will go completely ballistic. On T's left was a lad called J, who was rubbing T's forehead roughly and laughing at his reaction. T was oing mental, yelling and groaning at the top of his voice.

Then it all died down and T put his hand up and asked the stand-in-teacher if he could go to the toilet. She said, "No; you seem to go every single morning." T said to me "I don't though! She's stupid!"

Then my alarm clock told me it was time to go to real school. Darn...

A pond, I guess

Friday 13th December 2007

DREAM #8
      "MORE THAN HE COULD CHEW"
      I was in a car being driven along a hillside. The area below was all green and countrysidie and there were lots of little cottages and stuff. Then we drove past a large, slightly out of proportion, brown and white spaniel. This part of the drem kept looping and we were constantly driving past this excited dog.

I put the window down and as we went past again, I shoved about six polystyrene plates in his mouth. The 'camera' changed view from my 1st person to a road-side perspective. The dog ran happily towards the 'camera' with the plates i his mouth.

Then the drem looped and we went past him again (and the plates were out of his mouth now). As we went past, I leant out of the window again and, according to the dream-logic, shoved a load of .exe computer files in his mouth. Then I woke up

A pond, I guess

Sunday 23rd December 2007

DREAM #9
      "CAR-O-PLANE"
      I was at my Gran's house and my uncle D took me out to te front of the house where his previous car, a 4x4 Toyota, was parked. We looked up into the air where a small 2-man-plane was flying about rather shakily. I got the impression that I was soon to be getting in that plane and I wasn't looking forward to it very much. I'm scared enough of flying in normal commercial jets, let alone a diddy-little flying scrap-heap.

When the plane had flown out of sight I turned around to see that my uncle's Toyota had turned into the plane. Either that, or they'd been silently swapped behind our backs. Neither of us thought it strange that a vehicle had totally changed shape behind us. My uncle got in the right seat to fly it and I got in the left seat. It was fucking tiny. It was so-o-o-o cramped in there but I somehow managed to squeeze in, still worrying about flying in this thing. Inside there was a small electric keyboard (a musical piano one, not a computer typing keyboard) no bigger than my arm that was a substitute for the car radio.

I shut the door and we set off. We didn't take off straight away so I thought we were driving the plane to a flatter area where we could take off. We drove on and on using the roads. We went passed an old sub-teacher I used to have at little school but I forget what happened after that. We never took off, and I woke up happy about that.
      My uncle isn't even a pilot ...
      Last edited by Super Duck; 12-24-2007 at 03:54 PM.

A pond, I guess

Monday Christmas Eve 2007

DREAM #10
      "OH ... MY ... GOD! THERE'S A SHEEP IN THE WAY!"
      I was in my Grandma's field with my cousin D (for my reference --> where that old border-post is) when we suddenly noticed some things flying around in the distance. We couldn't work out whether they were birds or planes (lulz, it's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's definately a bird! Or ... or is it a plane?) as they looked like birds but were shooting bullets at eachother.

Suddenly, they swooped down on us and we legged it. The scene suddenly changed to the smaller playground at my school where we were still being chased by birds. I somehow knew they were lapwings even though they looked like giant swallows. One was hot on D's tail and we ran to my classroom. Annoyingly, there was a big black sheep in the doorway. I ducked under it and D went around it and we slammed the door behind us.

My class was in there laughing, but laughing with us not at us. I particularly remeber a guy called S having a good haffaw over it.

I think there was more but I've forgotten.
      Last edited by Super Duck; 01-02-2008 at 05:01 PM.

A pond, I guess

Tuesday Christmas Day 2007

DREAM #11
      "DICKHEAD"
      All I remember is being in a meadow with some guys from my class. Two I remember are S from the above dream and a girl called P (and some other people too). We were all sitting on the grass when the subject of my brother came into the convo. I made the comment that he was a dickhead and P agreed with me.

Hardly exciting but ... it's recall I suppose
      Last edited by Super Duck; 01-01-2008 at 05:02 PM.

A pond, I guess

New Years Eve 2007

DREAM #12
      "LONG ‘N LUCID"

I was in my classroom, revising for a test that was apparently coming up that very day. I was sitting with my friends at the back-left corner of the room. My friend B was there (even though she is in a different class to me), using a strange learning method that involved drawing those stereotypical 'a-square-with-a-triangle-on-top' houses. Also there was my best mate C and I think our friend L.

Then the scene cut to music class where I was with B again. We walked back down the corridor at the back of the room which seemed the same but different somehow (like a parallel universe). Halfway down the hallway a kid I don’t recognize told us it was snowing and then went to tell a teacher for some reason.

Then the scene cut to my street. It was either nighttime or winter as it was dark. I was walking home when I suddenly thought "Oh no! I had an RE exam at school and now I’m going to miss it!" But then I thought "Oh wait. I’m asleep right now, and this is a dream so I don't really have the test. There's nothing to worry about!" but as of yet I was not lucid (because I'm some kind of a retard).

Then I reached my house where my parents' bedroom light was shining through the window. I thought the house looked a bit dim but said "Ah well; no matter. The lights are all going to come on NOW!" I was not willing it to happen with mind power, I just knew that they genuinely were going to switch on at that moment. Anyway, they did along with a load of white Christmas lights. I don't really know what it was but something made me lucid now.

My vision was a little blurry and I could only see out of a small circle, like I was looking through a telescope the wrong way. Something stopped me from yelling "Increase lucidity now!" or anything of the like. I don’t know what, but I just decided against that. On that note, I figured I'd have to do something else to stabilize the dream. I decided that RCs might work, as they would reinforce the feeling and prove that this was a lucid dream.

I looked at my hands. My right hand was normal (or now that I think about it, it may have been the wrong way round – a left hand on my right wrist) but my left hand was quite messed up. I had 5 fingers and 2 thumbs. I clenched my fist and opened up my hand again and it had returned to normal. I couldn’t put my right finger through my left hand nor could I stretch my fingers by pulling on them. So after trying these I did the nose breathing RC, which worked.

I decided to just go with what the dream threw at me. I looked across the road where, in the waking world, a couple, S and S (lulz), live. They have this huge gate in real life and my dream had made it even grander. It was tall and made of iron that had been painted black. The iron bars turned to pointy stakes on top and it all looked pretty menacing.

I walked over to it and heard a register or roll call in progress. I think this Scottish teacher from my school was doing it. In reality there's a set of triplets who are my age who get on the school bus, and according to the register one of them was absent.

I climbed onto the gate and saw a guy called JD from my bus with his mates. One of his mates said to him, "Why has he come here just to ask you for a Polo?" He was on about me. Then the gate opened and all the people inside stampeded out. I told the guy I wasn’t there to ask JD for a Polo but JD said "You can have one anyway." It was a daft thing to say, however, as he was already some 10 metres away from me now and wouldn’t have been able to give me one anyway.

Along with these guys (who were my age), there also were some Year 7s (that’s 6th Graders in the USA, I think) in the crowd. I suddenly remembered my LD Goal, which was to blow things up by pointing at them. So I looked around and saw this (real) camp guy from 7H. I pointed at him and tried to blow him up (a bit harsh, I know) but he just collapsed in a heap, and didn’t explode at all.

So as to try it in a different way, I put my hand in my pocket in hope of finding some dynamite. I felt a pencil and willed it to come out as dynamite. I saw J (a cocky shit from the bus – see DREAM #2) next to me. I pulled the pencil out and put it on his head, even though it had come out still as a pencil and not a stick of dynamite. He laughed at me, shook his head and took it off.

I then gave up the idea of my LD Goal and heard my brother say that the badges everyone was wearing were in memory of the Stockport Disaster. I have never heard of any such thing but I checked Wikipedia and there was apparently a Stockport Air Disaster that occurred in 1967 here. I think it's just a coincidence.

Then cocky J’s older brother J2 (a guy I have more respect for) came over to me and asked me to wear one. I think I must have refused as he tried to argue me into wearing it by saying "Well, I'm wearing this." He showed me a white sweatband around his wrist that had my first initial on it.

Then I had an FA. I 'awoke' in my Grandparents' bedroom on a mattress on the floor. This was very authentic as it was where I was genuinely sleeping that night. My Grandpa was there. I started messing with this weird alarm clock that had a button that apparently aided dream recall with "DREAM SETTING" or "DREAM SYNCHRO" or something similar written on it. I pressed the button and my Grandpa said "Oh! Dream SETTING [or] SYNCHRO [or whatever it was]. Very nice!"

Then I awoke.
      I’m very satisfied with that.
      Last edited by Super Duck; 01-02-2008 at 04:54 PM.

A pond, I guess
      DREAM #13
      "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY FRENCH"
      It's all very blurred and I should have written this down but here goes:
      I was at school but it wasn't my school. I was in a huge Hall (actually, it looked like a hangar) painted entirely black. The floor was kind of 'V' shaped as both sides sunk inwards to the center of the room (but only at a very shallow angle).

A huge crowd (presumably the school-kids but nobody I recognized) were on one side of the room sitting on benches facing the other side of the room where there was a raised-up stage. On the stage were 5 ropes hanging down evenly spaced with giant hoops on the end. One of these, basically.

All five rings were different colours and there was a person on each of them. On the far left was Dawn French, the British comedian/actress. She was wearing this huge blue dress. The next one was Kylie Minogue the singer. I didn't recognize the others.

Apparently, this whole thing was for Dawn French's Birthday Party. Before the people on stage could do whatever they were going to do, the room burst into, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I somehow knew that they were singing to Dawn, even though she ... well ... she isn't called Amy.

Then Dawn/Amy went and sat on a little balustrade on the front of the stage but fell backwards and landed on her back with her legs in the air. Everyone on the other side of the audience could see up her skirt. I was lucky enough not to be sitting there.

Then t'was morning time.
      Last edited by Super Duck; 01-05-2008 at 08:57 PM.

A pond, I guess

Wednesday 26th March 2008

I've had some OK recall recently but I seem to take an I-can't-be-bothered-to-write-anything-down attitude in the morning. So this morning I left my phone by the bed so I could record my dreams. Worked like a charm so I have three dreams all from last night to write down.

DREAM #14
      EASY ENGLISH

I was in assembly in the school chapel. After it had finished Mrs C asked the first four rows of my class to stay behind. When everyone had left she told us we had a special meeting with some guy from the English examination board who was going to tell us how to get top grades. So we left and I walked to the room on a stupid route which probably took twice as long as it should have done.

On my way, I was walking through the science area and passed a friend of mine, J. (Is it just me or is everyone in my dreams a 'J'?). Anyway, I told him that I had this thing I was going to and he had apparently had it before. I asked him how it was and he said it was way too easy and boring and a waste of time. So I went to the room and when I got in I saw all the people and my English teacher. SOme of the kids I recognized are a good-looking girl called K and this girl I sit next to in Geography.

My English teacher Mrs B was going down a list of name telling people when their personal sessions with this examiner were. She got to my name and said mine was during lunchtime and would last "150 minutes". I was gutted to say the least. 2 and a half hours takes up the whole of lunchtime and the rest of the school day. I did a little sarcastic thumbs up to the back of the teacher and K laughed, which I was pleased with.

I went to sit down and saw B, an annoying but annoyingly likable guy from science. I don't know if he tripped me up but I think I ended up tripping. I gave him a friendly shove.

That's all I remember.

DREAM #15
      A SORE HAND ON EASTER SATURDAY

There was more to this dream than I recalled and I think it may have been part of the next dream, but even if it was I don't rember if it happened at the start or end of it. Anyway, this is it:

I was in a massive Cathedral. It was one of the biggest buildings I have ever been in. It was an Easter Saturday Mass. There was a massive crowd at the bottom and I was up on the balcony at the back. Something happened on the far right hand side of the balcony I think but I don't remember what. Somewhere in these three dreams there was something to do with hymnbooks. It may have been in this one or in the previous one. It’s all a bit blurred together.

After the service I found myself stood on the side of a grassy hill with the crowds outside an older, smaller church. The Priest was stood in front of us, between the crowd and the Church, and he was doing more Mass. I assume that halfway through the Mass in the Cathedral we had walked up there for some reason. It got to the sharing of peace. I’m a Catholic but I don’t know if it is part of most denominations or not. Anyway, the main idea is that everyone goes round and shakes hands with each other to “keep the peace innit”. So I turned round to shake hands with some people in the crowd and then offered my hand to this young guy with a beard. He just nodded his head and said “Peace be with you” rather than shaking my hand and saying it. He explained that someone had given him a really tough handshake and hurt his hand.

Then I saw my Dad about 10 metres away. I wanted to go and shake his hand, although I don’t know why I was particularly bothered. The crowds were in my way and he was walking in the opposite direction. I couldn’t get to him and I felt a bit distressed.

DREAM #16
      UNWELCOME GUESTS

I was at home and it was nighttime and the whole family was up late and my Dad suggested we go to bed. Everyone agreed and we went o bed. A few minutes later I went downstairs to the kitchen for whatever reason and my Dad was the only one still up, probably finishing up on whatever he was doing.

When I went back up to bed I passed the front door and it suddenly opened and my great aunt J, and her daughter C came in. They have just been staying with us and they left about a week or so ago. However, in the dream it seemed they were still staying with us and had just been out to see some other friends of theirs or had visited some place for the day. Everyone got out of bed to “entertain the guests” and we were all talking in the living room.

After a while, C’s two little kids K, 8 years old, and P, 6 years old, came in. K’s hair was short like it used to be and P was wearing a one-piece baby outfit thing. You know what I mean, right? He laughed and I said “Oh no!” since I’m the one who always has to play with them. Everyone laughed at this.

This is part of the same dream but I don’t know how I got to it. I had a white chocolate Easter egg and some white chocolate buttons and said I’d save them for tomorrow because then it would be Easter Sunday. When I woke up from the dream I was gutted that I hadn’t eaten them then.

It seems two of the above dreams took place on the same day, so I’m really getting confused as to which ones should go together.
      Last edited by Super Duck; 05-27-2008 at 08:37 PM.

A pond, I guess
      ANOTHER LONG PERIOD OF NOTHING. THIS IS BOTH BECAUSE OF BAD RECALL BUT ALSO, JUST ME BEING LAZY AND NOT WRITING STUFF DOWN

A pond, I guess

Saturday 24th May 2008

DREAM #17
      !??!
      <-- That's the title... This dream is fucked up
      This dream is just weird, hence the title. I don't just mean fantastical or odd I mean there is not structure and it's totally contradictory to itself. It just makes no sense at all. I don't expect you to understand it but I'm writing it here for keepsake.

I was in my back garden. I thought Doctor Who was on TV but I knew I'd missed 5 minutes of it so I figured I'd catch the repeat and not bother watching it now. The second bullet point of my notes that I wrote the morning after says "Simon Cowell's stupid mob in back garden". I don't really understand it so I'll assume that Simon Cowell had a mob of people that I considered "stupid" in my garden. Lol, see what I mean in paragraph 1 now?
      My brother hadn't missed Doctoer Who and was watching it.

OK, now it goes really weird. Aparently, I was in Doctor Who on TV but I was still in my garden. I was the Doctor's sidekick and I had been time travelling with him and we had travelled to my garden. We had brought my Dad with me. I said in my head that we had brought him with us "this time" which leads me to believe I had been time travelling for some time and it was only this journey that I had decided my dad could tag along.

We (the Doctor and I) had thought he would be a burden and get killed or trapped or something but it turned out he was really useful, like Indiana Jone's Dad in 'The Last Crusade'. He was in the kitchen negotiating with some German businessmen. He was swapping the legal rights and/or blueprint designs to build cars. He said he'd give the German's the Audi A9 if they would hand over the BMW SX (both don't exist, I know).

However, there was a sacrifice to be made. Because we had time travelled, anything we did would affect the future. If my Dad managed to get the Germans to give back the BMW SX to Britain I would die some time in the future when a Brit who was driving one would run my down by accident. However, if we did not get it back, I was told that "old ladies would terrorize young people forever". I then saw an image of an old woman on a mobility scooter harassing a yuong boy on the road in front of my house and then a BMW SX drove past and the driver smacked her with an umbrella handle.

My Dad's big descison was:
      Do the swap and I will die but young people throughout the nation would be saved.
      OR
      Don't do the swap and I will survive but the old ladies would beat up the kids all round the country forever.

I didn't sleep long enough to find out what happened. I'm kind of annoyed. I wanted to find out what he chose!

A pond, I guess

Monday 26th May 2008

DREAM #18
      WATER PARTY
      It was my brother's birthday or something. I'm not entirely sure of the occaision but he was having a party and me and my family were there out numbered 5 to 1 by his friends. Somehow, whether it was thrown at me or the fire-sprinklers turned on, I got soaking wet. All of his frineds laughed and my Mum smiled. I wasn't embarrassed. I laughed with them. My Mum said, "Are you alright?" and I said, "Yeha well it means I won't have to have a shower and wet my hair when I wake up."

What I meant by this is as follows:
      When my hair sticks up in the morning I get in the shower and wet it all down as I can't abide gel or wax and I hate wetting my hair when I'm clothed because it gets my shirt wet or goes down my neck. But looking at what I said more closely ("...when I wake up") I must have known I was alseep or else I would have said something like, "It's a shame it didn't happen early in the morning because then I wouldn't have to get in the shower and wet my hair down."

Shame I didn't lucid, considering I knew i was asleep.

DREAM #19
      SNOWY SPEEDWAY
      I was in a race against a competitor who seemed to change at various points. Sometimes she was my sister H while other times she was my old Year Head from school, Mrs C.

The track is below. It was in a warehouse and enclosed by chain-link fence. There were a few laps, 3 I expect. We went clockwise. The icy areas were trecharous and pretty scarey. We went round the track in these special boots that turned from skis to skates on demand. The competitor kept changing theirs on different terrain but I kept mine in skate (even though I have never skated before in my life but am a good skier).

I fell at the point marked below and the competitor, who was Mrs C in ski-mode at that time, helped me up. However, she fell on the last bend and I won. I'm not sure which person she was in the form of when I crossed the line. The dream ended straight after I won.

A pond, I guess

Thursday 27th May 2008

DREAM #20
      RAT-ATTACK

I was on some kind of spinny-carousel-roundabout thing with somebody else, my sister I think. The room (or we might have been outdoors) was pitch black. Down on the gorund there was a pretty big rat running round and I was scared it was going to come and bite me and my sister. For some reason I had decided I was going to jump on it and grab it (probably to stop it getting at me and my sister).

I was going to dive off the carousel onto it, but for some reason I turned around and fell backwards onto the ground. The rat ran at me and I was shiting myself. If a rat wanted to kill you, it could jump at your throat and puncture it. I saw the rat's inscissors bared and I wrapped my hands around my throat for protection.

But then it didn't attack me but settled down near my head.
      I think this whole concept came from the last series of "I'm A Celebrity! Get Me Out Of Here!" where they spent the night in hammocks in a small pitch black room hanging over 200+ rats:

DREAM #21
      PROGRESS

I normally only ever LD by accident but last night I had this LD from suggesting my intentions to myself. There's not really much to tell as it didn't last long and I've forgotten it all. I spent the entire duration (all of a minute or so) trying to increase lucidity but it didn't really work and I lost it. Most of my previous lucids have been reasonable in duration but this one wasn't.
      Last edited by Super Duck; 06-10-2008 at 10:04 AM.

A pond, I guess

Monday 9th June 2008

DREAM #22
      A GLIMMER

I was in a sort of dark corridor without a roof. It was sunny outside, above my head but very gloomy in the corridor. I think it may have been a natural passage in a cave rather than a man-made corridor in a building.

For where I was standing there was a fork in the path ahead. One way went into a field of cows and the other into a field of fish. Yes, a field of fish. Then for reasons I'd rather not note down, I was suddenly lucid.
      [COLOR=Red]
      The lucidity lasted for a short glimmer of time. I asked to go to the cows' field but the world around me began to fade. I tried spinning but things were already too dark and faded and I lost lucidity.

[COLOR=Black]I may have woken up at this point but then I went straight back into the dream. Apparently, the cow field was inaccessible for some reason so I asked to go into the fish field. The field was now an enormous cave filled with water. I assume I could breathe underwater because I never felt the need to surface for more air. It was very dark and there were lots of different fish. I remember one of them. It was very dark blue with a yellow and black stripe. It looked a bit unfriendly but it didn't bother me.

DREAM #23
      TURNED DOWN

I was in the school Sports Hall and a group of my mates were standing somewhere in the middle of the room. I walked over to them and greeted everyone. Then on the other side of the crowd I saw this girl. OK, this explanation is going to get complicated; there's a girl I like in reality called K. This person was a bit like K but almost as if she was mixed with this other girl I'm just friends with called B. In fact, I'm not even friends with her, but I used to sit near her in geography. My dream self thought this girl was K, and only after waking up did I realise she was a K/B mixture. Her voice was different to both K's and B's. She spoke very softly and quietly. My dream self liked her a lot.

She waved to me over the large crowd and I started to greet her back when someone started talking to me. When I had finished the conversation with them I was about to talk to K/G again when somebody else started talking to me. This happened three times in total and eventually I managed to get closer to K/G and say hello to her. She showed me a new cricket bat she had bought recently (Wtf? Lol) and then she took me to a corner of the room.

SHe said something along the lines of this:
      "[Super Duck] (she actually used my real name), I want to talk to you about something but it's kinda embarrassing." My heart leapt and I thought she was going to tell me she liked me. "Yesterday, I got asked to the prom by A and I don't know if I should say yes." My emotions sank. I had wanted to ask her, and I remembered A talking to me about whether he should ask her. I had told him to go for it because I didn't think he would anyway but now it had turned out he had. I was honest and fair and told her to say yes. I saw A behind me walking away and when K/B saw him she ran after him. She had no idea I liked her.

I was really sad about it all and went to see my best mate C, who was in the large group. When I saw him we walked around while I told him what had happened. As we walked, I noticed we were going towards a phone booth in the corner, except it had a bed in it. C went inside it a lay down on the bed. I stood there like it was normal and carried on telling the story. C was reassuring. He knew I liked K/B and made me feel better.

DREAM #24
      I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL...

My mother was on the phone to either my best mate C or (more likely) his mother. When she hung up we started talking and suddenly she said, "You know C says you had put down a deposit for some drugs at school." In the dream, this was true. I had. I was so angry. I began plotting what I was going to do to C to get back at him. I remember saying: "My God! How could he say that? I swear to God I'll ... I'll ... well I don't know what I'll do to him." The rage flowed through me. I've never felt so annoyed in reality or a dream.
      Last edited by Super Duck; 06-10-2008 at 10:54 AM.