• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

In a house

Mimph - The Lucid Ninja

°¥Mimph - The Lucid Ninja¥°

Hi Guys! Well this is my first journel, and well I can't post in my prevous dreams/Lucids. But don't worry, I'll might do in the future.

Ok, so most of my Lucid's are kinda anime based (Because I just love watching anime). Mostly, I have Naruto Lucid's. But there are times in which I will have some random dreams, which might be a bit freaky. Anyway, I call my self a Lucid Ninja because, well it's the best thing I can do. Heres a brief discription on what I would look like;

Hat
      Samurai Hat/Kasa/Conical Hat (or whatever you call that hat)

Costume/Gear
      Proper ninja robes, except the head gear

Weapon/s
      Dark Katana (Known as "Shadow Bane") This sword is made out of the Purist shadows, with petals engraved along the edge of the blade. This sword knows it's master, and will only be held by it's master. If someone else holds this sword, it will tansform itself to shadow, and search its true master. This katan chooses whos worthy to be its master. This sword is only used (by the blade holders judgement) to fight worthy adversaries.

Shortblade (Known as the "Slaughter Blade") This Blade is strapped on horrozontlly on my back. It's short, so I can draw it quickly. It's made out of Mithril; Light as a feather, while Strong as Dragon's Scale. I only use this blade to fight people that I don't find worthy to use my Dark Katana on. It is a bit shorter that the Katana, but it's speed rewards it for not having a lot of power. This was a gift which I have recieved from Lord Gohda.

So here's my code/ or what doo-hiky you guys call it:

Blue for Lucids
      Red for Random Dreams
      Purple for Nightmares
      Black for Ordinary Dreams

Also, here are some of my techniques I use. Try it out yourself, although I can not reall say they will 100% work on anyone, besides me. But hey, wouldn't hurt for you guys to try right?

Stikcy
      Sticky, Sticker or whatever you like to call it
      This is technique I use to dream recall my LD's. It never failed on me, I can always rely on it. Although, You do need a good memory on the detail of the image. What this technique is, is you look at something that sticks out. It's hard to explain, but the best example I can give you this; Your facing a knight in bright shining armour. The brightness of the armour is the sticky, because it "sticks" out. Also, if anything that is unusual, like all of a sudden, you see a picture of a leaf on a Dream Character. This is also a Sicky. Remember, it's the quality of how good you remember the sticky, not quantity. If you can remember the sticky, you can usually make out how your dream went (That is if you can :p).

Water-Filling
      Ok I call this the Water-Filling technique because I couldn't think of any other name to call it. No, you don't fill a jug with water, if thats what your thinking of. It basically "feeling" through your dreams. When you wake up, people usually rush to get their journal and write it down. But because of the excitement, they tend to forget pieces of their dream/s. What I usually do is, wake up and don't do anything. Sit upright, close my eyes, and "feel" my way into remembering my dream. I feel what was the atmosphere was like, what the tension was, was there any form of assult, and the mood I was in. Heres what I usually think off when I try to explain this technique; Imagine cracks on a concreate ground. You don't know how many cracks there are. Now imagine you pouring water into the cracks. The water would fill up all the cracks. Now, pretend that the Crack/s is you "LD/dream" and that the water is YOU. You just have to feel your way through. Sorry, but that is as best of explanation I can give, it's something you have to experience.

Sub's apperance (Sub is my Dream Guide, who always looks out for me when I'm in trouble)
      Head Gear
      ANBU Black-Ops Mask

Costume
      Same Clothes as me

Weapons
      Only 2 Senbon Needles

So that's it, hope you enjoy
      Last edited by Mimph; 02-23-2008 at 06:17 PM.

In a house
      Ordinary Dream

Ok, so I was just walking in a pavement, when out of no where, a tramp jump out in front of me. He said "Give me all ya money!" while pointing his gun towards me. I drew my Katana, and said "Would you like to rephrase that sir?" Then all off a sudden, the word ﷲﷲ ﷲالله (God in arabic) came in front of me. and the Tramp just dissenagrated. At which point, I sheathed my sword and bowed down to. I looked up, but nothing was there. The scene suddenly changed in to a battle ground. I see myself in some sort of futeristic battle armour, with a air gun.

This battle was between two different cults. One side was a cult that believed in murder, while the other cult believed in sacrificing criminals so that their sins would be forgiven (How do I know this? Don't ask, it just came to me) One man came infront of me, saying I sould surrender. Judging by his clothes (which was red) this man looked like he was from the Muder Cult. Then he said "Islam means peace, this war has nothing to do with it!" I was confused, first this man wants me to surrender, now he tells me my religion mean peace (which I already know).

At this point, I tried to answer back. But the words won't come out. It felt as if my throat wasn't with me, and that all it is was nothing but mear air. I felt my heart pumping, at which I got kicked out of my dream.

LD Count
      Somewhere
      haha
      praying even in your dreams
      WILD= 7
      LD= 14
      DILD= 6
      FILD= 1
      Lucid tasks of the month= 3

In a house

Stealth is but Drakness to the Eye

Normal -to- Lucid Dream

Hi, so I call this dream "Stealth is but Darkness to the eye" because it kinda suited to it. So here I go!

I was ordered to go and find my leader, the one who I server for. Lord Gohda was his name. I see him sitting down. So I approached him, and he said "Your next mission, my ninja is to silence this person. I believe that the world can make do, without this person living. There was a "Sticky" which I noticed at this point. Lord Gohda said to "assassinate" which kinda gave away that I was a ninja (YAY! , It's Lucid Time!). I said that I accept, and ask where my target is. Lord Gohda looked at me in somewhat of despair. "Just becareful with this mission, I believe that it's a sacrifice that should make." I was wondering what he was on about, but instead of questioning, I just comforted him and said that everything would be ok. He then told me to go west of his Citidal, in the monestry of age.

I traveled (Ninja style :p) jumping roof to roof, doing a leap of faith of his Citidal. At last, I came to the monestry. There was a banner, which had a symbol of a scythe, clinging on to a somewhat- bull. I started to have a guess that this is a cult. So I went inside, lurking in the shadows. I went inside the heart of the monestry. It was a dark place, so I decided to do my Shadow Jutsu* and blend in with the shadows. I was undetected, and so I walked on. I walked in to a room, where some monks were praying. Showing some respect and honour, I left them alone. I moved on hiding in the shadows, until I come across a wooden door, which was old and fairly old. I had a peek through the keyhole. I saw a man, on a chair drinking a pint of ale. It looked as if he was drowning his sorrows. I slowly opened the door, making sure that I didn't make a sound. Got in the room, and crept to the man. The man turned around, and just as when he was about to shout, I grabbed him by the neck, covered his mouth and pushed him on the brick wall.

"Whatever you do, I will kill you, so don't move or do anything stupid." I said, while slowly moving my hand from the man's mouth. He fell on his knees and begged me not to kill him. Judging by his reaction, he looked like the target, but then again wouldn't everyone do the same thing if they saw a ninja? But I had a feeling that this was the guy that I was supposed to kill. I asked him if he had any contact with Lord Gohda. He said that he didn't do anything. But I knew there was something he did, otherewise why would Lord Gohda want me to kill him. I grabbed him, drew a kunai next to his neck, and reapeated myself in a deeper voice. He then said that he left Lord Gohda during a war, and that he betrayed him. He then said that he and Lord Gohda had a cloose friendship. I heard enough, and my time was short. I can see that the sun was rising, and if the monks found out that theres a assassin here at their monnestry, they would rebel against Lord Gohda. I then said "Lord Gohda says sorry, but you deserve what was coming" and slit his neck with my kunai.

Assassination Complete, no for the getaway. I slowly got out of the room, making sure no one saw. Re-traced my steps and managed to get out of the monestry. As soon as I was to jump roof to roof, I hear a shriek, followed by someone shouting "ASSASSIN!!!!!!" Now I had to make a runna. I rushed in to the nearby forest, and waited for some sort of vehicle to pass by. Till I remebered I was going Lucid, so I summoned a horse-cart to appear infront of me (Kinda unrealistic I know, But it is my dream!). Then I made a safe return journey back home.

Lord Gohda was pleased to hear that my assassination was a success, but the after-effects was something he didn't want to know, so he got up and slapped the back of my head for doing that. Ah well, who cares? Right after that, I got out of my dream.

*Shadow Justu (Justu mean Tecnique in japanese): I made this move myself. what it does is that it lets my body to disennegrate in to shadow particle, therefore I am unseen if I hide in the shadows. It is best used while at dark times, while someone with a lot of chakra (like me ) can use it with ease on whatever the condition. I spread the my chakra evenly through the body, then slowly concetrate on the breathing, which is the most important bit. If I don't breathe properly, then the Jutsu won't work. I can not force it out as it would mean that the jutsu won't work and I would lose a lot of Chakra.
      Last edited by Mimph; 02-05-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Some key points were missing

In a house

The Shadow of the Day, Will embrace the world to gray

Note: Sorry if I posted this late, but better late than never right? lol

Normal Dream
      The Shadow of the Day, Will embrace the world to Gray

Well, I was listening to Linkin Park- The Shadow of the Day (Linkin Park rules!) and so I'm guessing I dreamt this.

I was in a street, riots going on, people on the pavement. Children crying their eyes out, people throwing molotiv cocktails at the SWAT. I was just walking, atmosphere was just intense. Screams was everywhere, I can't hear anything, not even my own voice. I then see a girl, being hit by a SWAT member. She didn't do anything, I rushed in to help. Punched the SWAT guy, he retaliated with a smash with his baton. The pain was intense, even though he hitted my back, but that didn't stop me. I drew my body, clenched my fist, and launched myself foward, to land one hit. A succesfull hit, with a nice touch of a fire element to go with it. I see chaos around me, fell on my knees and started crying for some reason. I just remembered the girl, I turned around. The girl was injured, I crawled up to her, asked if she was alright. This girl had eyes, the same colour as emerald, her voice was soft, blonde hair. She looked at me, with a smile, while she had one of her eyes closed. She put her hand on my right cheek, and said "Thank you..." with that, she slowly faded away, along with the carnage surronding me. I was just left there on my knees, staring at the ground.

When Sub (Apparently, he says he's my sub conciousnes, which I'm beginning to belive him because of the way he's actring talk about this later though) helped me up. He said giggling "I see you got a girl you interested in hahaha!" I just stared at the ground. Slowly, my dream darkens and I'm awake.

I can remember the girls voice, as if I really missed her. I don't know, it seemed like I knew her, but I never seen her. Oh well, maybe I'll try go Lucid eh? lol
      Last edited by Mimph; 02-11-2008 at 12:17 AM.

In a house

Errr, What the hell?

Random Dream
      Errr, What the hell?

Yeah, this is a random dream, which I didn't really know. It was someting about looting a place, and everyone was a pirate. I'll put it in a script, to make it easier.

Me: Arrr! Let us go looting land lubbers!
      Pirate 1: But boss, we don't have a boat...
      Me:SHUT UP! We'll use you as a boat!
      Pirate 1: What?! Me?! Why me?!
      Pirate 2:Woohoo!
      Pirate 3: ^.^

Off the pirate group sailed to a remote island

Pirate 2: Land Ho!
      Me: You calling me a hoe?!
      Pirate 2: Errrr, ho no! I mean oh n....
      Me: Thats it! (grabs pirate 2 and throws him over board)
      Pirate 3: MAN OVERBOARD!
      Pirate 1: No he ain't, the capp' just threw him on the island.
      Me: Ok you bastards! Time to get off!

All the pirates got off

Me: Ahhhhh, smell the air, the humble bees, the rampaging rhinos
      Pirate 1: Rhinos?! Where?
      Pirate 3: (Slaps pirate 1's head) Go smoke some of that sand!
      Pirate 2: Hi guys! Look what I found! (Opens hand to show a grenade)
      Pirate 2: I think it's a ball
      Pirate 3: It's a penguin!
      Me: Penguin?! What the hell?
      Pirate 1: No silly! It's an apple! (Snatches grenade and gulps it. Then his stomache explodes, and smoke comes from his nose and ears, while smiling)

Then all of a sudden, All 3 pirates started to swim in mid air while doing a goldfish mouth thing, and also making this stupid "Glub" noise. Then I see this everywhere: =-3 °{}{ (+[...]::) =-3 °{}{ (+[...]::) =-3 °{}{ (+[...]::) =-3 °{}{ (+[...]::)

Then my random dream ends here.

EDIT: This was my first WILD as well! :D (^.^) .\/,.
      Last edited by Mimph; 02-11-2008 at 11:32 PM.

In a house

Post Five-Tailed Wolf Spirit

Lucid Dream
      Five-Tailed Wolf Spirit

I sat down, listening to what Lord Gohda was going to say. He approached to me, with a anicint scroll, which he layed open in front of me.
      "It's time you knew" he said. I was wondering what was going on, Lord Gohda wouldn't tell me what he was going to say unless I see him face to face.

He asked me that if I knew anything about a Nine-Tailed Fox demon. I replied that I knew about the ledgend, and that it was trapped in a boy, Naruto. He then goes on that there are many kinds of demons, like the one tailed sand demon; Shukaku, who is imprisoned in Gara. There were other demons, 2, 3 and 4 tailed, whos Possessor's body have been deceased. He then moved on that there was a Five-Tailed Wolf Spirit, he explained to me what this Spirit was about. Ledgends, Myths and the power this Spirit posesses. I moved on to say who's body is imbuned with this Spirit. He then points his finger towards me. "You. You have this spirit. You were chosen to be the possessor of this Spirit. There were many arguments about whose body it should go. But someone said that it should go to an orphan, and it all led to you."

(First of all, I'm not an orphan. It's probably that only one person can control your dreams and that would be me (or you if your dreaming)).

I stared at Lord Gohda. I then asked him to tell me something about myself. He looked puzzled and didn't understood what I meant. I then stood up, looked at him again and repeated what I asked. "Tell me somehting about me, what do you think of me?" He said something random, but I kind of understood what he meant. He said "Power is a mere Illusion, that once mastered, it can be used for whatever purpose you desire." I smirked, and placed my hand on Lord Gohda's shoulder. "And you tell me this now, while I figured out a long time ago" I said, and then chuckled. I said I can go in to the One-Tail state with ease now, while finding it difficult to go to the other 4 states.

Lord Gohda chuckled, and said that I shouldn't worry. He goes on and says that I would learn when the time comes, at the mean time, hang out with Naruto and them lot. He then gave me a new blade. "It's to go with your Dark Katana. This sword is what I call "The Slaughter Blade". I only used it to those that I didn't find worthy. It is made out of Mithril; Light as a feather, when strong as Dragon's Scale." I placed this blade at horrozontally at my back. The blade wasn't long, but the small size allowed me to draw it quick. Lord Gohda then said to go with my friends, and to be on the lookout for Onikage. With that, my dream ends here.

LD Count
      Somewhere
      Nice work
      Last edited by phonix; 02-19-2008 at 10:25 PM.
      WILD= 7
      LD= 14
      DILD= 6
      FILD= 1

In a house
      Why, Thank you.
      Last edited by Mimph; 02-19-2008 at 10:26 PM.

LD Count
      Somewhere
      No problem
      WILD= 7
      LD= 14
      DILD= 6
      FILD= 1

In a house

Late Entry

Late Entry
      Lucid at the time

I was Lucid at the time. I was just sitting down, cross legged trying to figure out what my white orb meant. When all of a sudden, a man dressed up in a ninja costume, with a ANBU mask. He greeted himself in a formal manner, being polite and all. Something didn't feel right, I drew my sword. I thought he was a nightmare, when he said "I know every move you'll before you even think about it, sir. Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Sub."

Now that sounded a bit fishy, so I attacked him with a foward lunge, he dodged, and ask to stop it. I stopped, and demanded who or what he was. He just said he'll come when I really needed him.

Few days later, I went Lucid again. "Sub?" I wondered. Sounds like my subconciousness. Anyway, I see myself on the ground for some reason, absorbs something; It looked like aura of some kind. Sub appeared infront of me, and said "Are you done? We need to get out of here sir." I looked up, but I didn't question him, because I felt like a nightmare was about to come. I replied that I just got a bit left (I don't know what I was doing). A huge tar-like creature appears from the ground, and was going to attack me! Sub jumped in, and shouted "GET OUT!" And I woke up.

I talked to phonix about this, I said it could be my subconciousness. He did a bit of research, and said that it wasen't but he said I found something rare. He asked me a few questions, which I answered. All my answers would reinforce to one thing, and that was that Sub, was my Dream-Guide.

Lol, dream-guide... I found a rare thing? could be luck. But I'm hoping to meet Sub again, you know, to apologize to him about when I attacked him. Hope he'll accept, also he did mention that he would neve lie to me. By the way Phonix, if your reading this, Thanks mate!

LD Count
      Somewhere
      No problem, glad I could help
      WILD= 7
      LD= 14
      DILD= 6
      FILD= 1

In a house

Welcome to the Maze

Welcome to the Maze
      Lucid Dream - Also a Re-occuring dream

This is my first Re-occuring dream. It all started with me sitting down, absorbing some aura. When Sub saud, "Are you done yet?". I said I need a bit more time. I felt a nightmare coming, I don't know why I'm absorbing this aura, but time ran out. The nightmare came, bbut it looked a bit different. It was a huge dark-ink like creature. You could say it was a bigger version of venom from spiderman. Sub (My dream guide) came in front of me; shielding me. He then said "GET OUT!" At that point, I said no, and launched myself foward, draw my Shadow Bane, and stabbed the nightmare in the heart. Believe me, I felt like to crap my pants, I almost lost Lucidity because of this!

The scenario changed. Everywhere were doors, all aligned next to each other, with stairs leading to it. Luckily Sub was next to me, I asked him were are we and not to lie. He said "I don't know sir, and lieing are for Infidiels sir." I was shocked when he said "Infidiel", could it be? He's really my proper dream guide? I mean if he said that, that means he's muslim... Anyway, I taken my first step to one of the doors. I opened it, only to find darkness being illuminated with a white orb on a podium (the same white orb I keep finding). But every door was different. Some doors, the orb wouldn't glow, while others would.

I asked again to SUb, he said he had a hunch. That the rooms that aren't illuminated with light, have nightmares in and the ones that are illuminated means I've conquered that nightmare. I told him, "You can't lie to me, I know who you are..." He turned to me, and I knew he was grinning behind his ANBU mask. He drew his Senbon needles, and said "This is all I need". I knew I can trust him, whatever stupid stunt he's gonna pull off. He throws his needle straight down the passasge way, and shouts out some wierd words (something in between Arabic and English). The whole room went white, and he said that I've grown a bit since we last met (Grown? I was freaking the same height since we last met!) The then taps me on the forhead, and I woke up.

Thats all for now... Which is kinda scary, cause as soon as I woke up, I had the chills down my spine. That reminds me, I still need to apologize him for attacking him lol .
      Last edited by Mimph; 03-01-2008 at 01:01 PM.

In a house

I love to type

I love to type
      Lucid Dream

I see myself on a chair typing without a computer. I stood up, but my fingers keep doing the typing motion. I tried to stop, but everytime I do so a policeman would come and shout out "OI, DON'T DO THAT!" So I walked everywhere while typing. I asked myself what was going on. I then thought about calling in my dream guide, Sub. So I called for him, but only to be kicked out. =(

In a house

Vampires and Sub?

Normal Dream
      Vampires and Sub?

Ok, this was a wierd dream, but not random. For some uknown reason, I see myself teaching vampires about pressure points, when all of a sudden a guy in black armour, with a green glass like trim around his greaves, shoulders, torso and legs. I ask what's his name is, and he replied that his name was "Chamelion". OK, fair enough, but then he steals a suitcase from the vampires, and I shout out that I'd get it. The reason why he was called Chamelion was because he could blend in with the background; it had something to do with the green glass trim. Anyway, I jus saw something that moved infront of me, so I told myself it was him./ I snatched the suitcase from him and ran. He was chasing me, and the whole chase stops when I jump into a public pool. I was at one end, and he was at the other, walking towards me. I saw Sub at the side, and I shout out for some help. He says "You a ninja! use you Shadow Jutsu!". I was dumb, and said "Oh yeah! forgot about that" and did the jutsu. For some odd reason, just before the Justu, I started to show my middle finger at Chamelion, and then blended with the shadows.

Dream ends there, a wierd one at that =]

In a house

Find Me

Normal Dream
      Find Me

It's been queit time since I posted, maybe it's the fact that I have been lazy or that I had some work to do. Oh well, anyway, unto the dream.

The battle field was flooded with dead bodies. I just happened to find myself with a G36c rifle, crouching down, as if I was trapped. The seargent grabs me by the shoulder, and shouts "Get up soilder! those are your comrades that are fighting there! and all you can do is sit there, hiding like a mouse and..." At that point, the seargent was snipered. A headshot, and all I did was stared at his body, falling on the ground slowly. His dead body, lifeless, and his eyes were fading away with the horrors of war. I bent down and closed his eyes for him.

I stood up, and took a peek over. Madness was the best word to desecribe the situation. To my front, were 2 soilders, backing each other up, almost as if they were brothers. To my left, I saw 3 soldiers out numbered by terrorist. On of them shouted "MEN, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE UP TO THESE BASTARDS! STAND AND FIGHT!!!! FIGHT AS IF THIS IS JUDGEMENT DAY!"

Words of a true warrior, that had no fear, but have the clarity. Words that moralised me, I stood, and chared to help the two brothers. Throwing grenades, I told the two to join with the other three. Both stared at me, as if I was crazy, till one of them said "stop being heroic, this is a war we're fighting here!" I replied that I know what was going on, and that I did some pretty big mistakes in my past life, but this time won't do anything stupid. Both said that they will fight, and die alongside by me. Stubborn as they were, the stood and fought. It is when one of the terrorist use an RPG and destroyed the three soldiers to my left. I shouted at the two bothers to run, or I'll shoot them myself. They did as they were told, and retreated to the car that was behind us. As the engine stared, one of them said that he could'nt bare to see another soldier to be left behind.

I shouted "GO NOW! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" At which point, I felt a bullet piercing through me, but felt no pain. Turned around, and went rambo. Finally, as I dropped on my knees, I felt that I didn't regret anything that I did. My concious was telling me that soldiers are just pawns in a chess game. As my body collapsed, I can still hear the cry of my comrades, that are retreating.

Scenary changed, I see myself standing up in a white background. I saw two purified hands coming to me, as if they were trying to help me get back on my feet. Angelic feathers were falling around me, and I saw SUB saying, "Every day, everyone has to go through what you just went through. But theres always hope. It's a lesson that people should learn, that no matter what happeneds, never, not even dare, to lose hope".

With that, my dream ends.

In a house
      Been a long time since I posted here, but I'll post as soon as I can ^.^