• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Florida

A Dream Journal of Sorts

This is my new found dream journal :]
      I started recently because I thought the sudden dream recall I've been having was interesting and worth recording. I then thought about how I could enhance my dreams or control them. I discovered Dream Views.
      And here I am.

Hope you all enjoy ^-^
      Comments, or suggestions are awesome

Florida
      The First Few

The first few of my dreams were recorded on my computer in a simple notepad form. Latest ones were on top. Just thought I should mention.

March 26th

*Me and many others were on our way to a party. I was with a girl. We were so into eachother. We were on
      some sort of boardwalk, with a very clear river to our left. Some of the guys were swimming (but like dolphins)
      to this party. After a while, I decided to join them. My hair was very long, about down to my middle back.
      The water ruined my hair, and when we arrived at the party, the girl I was with shunned me, and went for one of my
      friends.

*Real life Diablo. I got some Blade. Someone else had my password. I had to change my password before they logged on and took it!

March 24th

*I remember walking into some sort of brothel, and my friends (from sometime before this part of the dream) were in bondage, and playing with "toys". I asked what 'this' was. They said it was just a childs toy and that I'm stupid...

March 23rd

*Hanging out in a neighboring city called Ciao City. Sneaking around, maybe spying on someone. I came back home, and sat by the doorway. My uncle Johnny noticed me and thought I was crying. I kept trying to convince him that I was not.

*A new, better World of Warcraft. I remember talking to someone about it, and how long we played and whatever. So we started playing again together. I was a hunter. Already decked out in epics it seemed.
      That's all I remember.

The third dream I recall is rather strange. A part of it shows Lucid, and dream controlling properties, and even sleep paralysis. Yet I do not recall ever being aware I've reached lucidity or that i was dreaming.Just that it was part of the dream.
      *Me and a lot of other people were trapped in a mall. Apparently this mall was the dream world, and if you went outside, you will have woken up. A small group, and I had to protect certain figures from patrolling people who walked around like robots. I can only remember running around, trying to find others, and protecting. I found someone, and we ran together. We passed through the toy aisle. He picked up toy hand grenades. I was skeptical about his decision. What good would toys do? He threw one at an oncoming assailant. It did nothing. He yelled "BOOM!" and it exploded! It clicked in my head, and I said to him, "Oh yeah! Because in dreams, you can control things!" I took some grenades and went on a spree of awesome.
      We got to the sliding glass doors of the mall. Through the whole dream, different people had been disapearing. I was almost alone at this point. At the doors some kind of fight was going on. Two actors (dont know names) were trying to push the others outside. In the distance were cops and cop cars. All static, unmoving. Like a picture. I was getting pushed, and one leg was outside! I instantly thought of sleep paralysis, and my dream form even began to become paralysed. I pulled through and shoved them both out.
      This last part is very dreamy, and eery. I think of Silent Hill music when i think about it. Me and the last few people went on a search to find the missing. We looked everywhere. We noticed the mirrors on the cielings. Instead of it mirroring us, the image was that of a classroom with lots of children. We picked out the people who were missing in the image. We figured that they were in this classroom, awake perhaps. I looked at one mirror and it showed a very beautiful girl. I got depressed and just sat there staring... Out of no where a man in a monstrous costume attacks me from a jewelery booth. I knew it was one of the missing people, playing a joke on me.
      I guess I woke up at this point.

March 20th

*I was someone else. Very powerful; caused me to awake instantly.

March 18th

I remembered two dreams that must've happened years ago.

*In my grandmother's house and the simpsons were there. I was running around hiding from them maybe?

*Also another one I remember having around the 3rd grade. Running from multiple mobs. To get away from each, i had to reach an ATM machine. It would teleport me to another location. The last one was a castle background; I ran to the next ATM and tripped on a rock. The vampire mob bit on me. I awoke with a gasp.
      My long term friend, Matt had the same dream, and we still ponder about it to this day.

March 15th

*Setting is my room. I was watching multiple movies on tv plus my computer(?). I was sposed to be sleeping so I was up past my bedtime. I remember one movie was of Keanue Reeves. Something about time travel and different dimensions. One part of it was even cell-shaded. I believe each movie had significance. I don't remember them though.

*Donkey Kong, a cave, power ups were hats. They cost money, and were obtained at the beginning of each level. I took forever to choose the ones I wanted. Some kind of Donkey Kong MMORPG?

March 13th

*Setting was the dining room at work, and Russell's kitchen area. Topic appeared to be about "Dreamland Kirby" being better. I remember dispute between me and another about this. Kirby was even
      in my dream. Fun stuff.

March 12th

Last day of testing at school today. I slept afterward, for 30 minutes perhaps. I had another dream.

*We were in Mr. Collin's class watching a video. It appeared to be something like National Geographic. The setting of the video was just a big ice crystal. I don't remember what the video was about but the last quote was, "I am no longer here; I am no longer alive." There was distorted humming, or fuzziness[a very eery sound] in the background, and the crystal began to break. After the video was over, we began discussing.

*Another dream in the same session was of a great war in what appeared to be a field of nothing. At night. It followed a reporter. He too was strapped in armor, and head gear. Even the camera man carried a rifle. This dream was even more vague than the last however...

March 10th

*Dream consisted of mostly work. Very uncomfortable and hard to wake up. Hard to move. I was fighting my dreams. Very dark dream, and hard to maneuver. Lots of fire in kitchen; looked almost like a torture room. I took a shot of alcohol, and instantly was falling everywhere. Not stumbly, but things just got very heavy. I got in my car and wreaked it immediately into a light post.

I was reminded of a dream the previous night. My mind directed a movie in this dream.
      *The star was the SSBB tournament winner two nights prior, and a girl I had not recognized. It was a rather twisted love story of sorts. They did not like eachother at all. I vaguely remember them meeting strangly on a subway. Perhaps New York? He was the obsessive type, and she had a rather blank personality. Despite their dislike toward eachother, they have sex, and form a sort of sexual relationship... and end up having children. Neither of them care for them whatsoever. She hated that all he wanted was sex also. Something about the man's appearance and posture, led me to believe he was an alien.
      Last edited by -TazeR-; 03-28-2008 at 05:27 AM.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      hello there!

you have some great dreams here I laughed with the first one because I dream of my hair being spoiled sometimes as well.

have you just started recording your dreams? becuase you recall is really quite good

I hope you keep up your DJ looks like it could turn out really well
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Florida
      have you just started recording your dreams? becuase you recall is really quite good
      Yup :] I never dreamed like this before, so it inspired me to record.

Lately I havnt been sleeping well though. Like today, I just woke up, and it's 1:28pm
      I remember waking up with dreams to record, but then just falling back asleep, forgetting what I dreamed.

Oh well, I'm this happens to a lot of people :]

Florida
      It really has been a while. I woke up in the middle of the night, and had a dream to record, but neglected to do so and fell back asleep, forgetting the dream. :[

*I was at work, and everything was normal. Just working working working.

The lights went out and a huge storm hit us. I was with the servers who were counting their tips at the bar (which is odd). We had black lights at the bar, trying to come up with ways to help, and I kept tripping over the wires.

I Went to the kitchen where I found a buffet. The only lights that were working were in the kitchen. So there was a line of people getting their food.

The next thing I remember is helping a family get to their car. Turns out they do not have a car, and must get to another store to use a phone.
      The child was a boy my height, and very plump. You could see through his skin revealing lots of liquids. Water. I kept suggesting places to go, and to call a taxi. I held the door open for them to run to Subway next door, the parents ran to it, the left. The child ran to the right...

Me and a co-worker were walking away from the door, to the kitchen, talking about how we wish we were good kids, and drank all our liquids.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      he he good stuff money and food is always good

that kid was strange! it must have been a mad sight to see through his skin
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Florida
      he he good stuff money and food is always good

that kid was strange! it must have been a mad sight to see through his skin
      Haha yeah! I work at a seafood restraunt.
      And his body was kinda shaped like a jug. a jug with clothes >.> rather strange indeed.

I hope for another recall tonight ^-^

Florida
      Last nights dream is so very hard to put into words...

*I was in a large field walking (something tells me there was much more to this dream before this point) toward what looked like a fair. There were huge planes, and a man in a white suit and cane, expressing himself quite exaggeratively.

I reached the fair, and was looking for a clown. I found him and kinda startled him. Each clown was kinda... demonic looking, much like the fat clown guy from the Spawn movies. He had a large necklace with something written on it. I messed with him for a while.

This clown kept trying to lure me to a tent. I finally got there, and it was a mini game of sorts... What I saw, and how it worked is difficult to say, but I can picture it well in my head...
      I had to complete certain tasks to continue through the game.

Twas like a board game. I could go into more detail about how it worked, I just dont know how

Florida

Lucid!?

I woke up in the middle of the night again with a dream to write. I remember it being so vivid... but failing to immediately log this, I fell back asleep.

First lucid?

After the mistake of going back to sleep, this is all I remember, the lucid part.

I realized I was dreaming. To prove it to myself, I forced myself into running in circles. Something was keeping me back. Holding my arms so my hands pointed back. I struggled to get free; it was almost like ooze I was stuck in.
      The feeling was so intense, that I swear I could feel my physical body lifting up from the bed a tad.
      This is all I recall, and I'm sure it was a lucid too bad I dont remember the rest of the dream

Florida
      Been a while.
      I'm going through a little crisis in my life right now and havnt been able to post at all. Or get on a computer for that matter. I do have a couple dreams i wrote on paper (i dont have with me right now...) so they will come soon :]

Florida
      Oh my goodness.. So after a midlife crisis, i had almost forgotten about the forums, and after a while i thought what was the sense in coming back after so long. Well now I'm back in a way.
      It appears I have lost my dream recall ability, it is hard now to come naturally. Maybe I just have to concentrate harder this time around.
      Could anyone bring some insight as to how I can bring back my recall?

PS.
      I also cannot find the semi-Dream Journal I was keeping between leaving and now

Florida
      The Game

In the beginning I faintly remember flying around, and traveling with friends. I then was doing a dancing contest with two friends of mine. One was Will Smith. We were so anxious when the results were coming in. We won! They went to get their prizes and I just stood there. I blanked out, and next thing i know my friends are gone and I have yet to get my prize. I walk up to the judge, and it turns out there is no prize... just the fact that you won. He told me my friends were outside fighting, and leveling up.

This didn't come to a shock to me because it occurred to me that I was playing a video game all a long. A very realistic one. So I walked outside towards where he pointed, and I was anxious to see if would find a monster to fight. I remembered then about the encounters I had previously. I walked along a path, and noticed some statues with gems for eyes. I climbed them to check out the view, and there was a hole next to me with a symbol above it. It indicated that I could find something there. I was a little scared because i had to reach into this small hole... well i started doing it, then heard a noise, then I stopped and continued to the statue.

I noticed the eyes of the statue were made of emerald, and there was another white gem with a dot in the middle (Like googly eyes you see at craft stores). I took them both, and it was getting hard to hold them, and hold my place atop this statue at the same time. I got off, and noticed that my eyes could be taken out and replaced with these gems. So I took mine out, i was still able to see, I tried to put the gems in, and it was very cold. So excruciatingly cold that I couldnt put them in. So I was stuck eyeless.

I called Russell to tell how incredibly interactive this game was, and then kicked over some stuff. I walked down the path again and got a scene of a village being under attack, and the general of it leaving on horseback. I got to this village and saw him running, and noticed the place was being attacked by trolls.

Florida

The Commercial

The Commercial
      I saw a commercial on TV and saw one actor who I was interested in meeting. I described him to someone, they replied with, "The girl!" and suddenly I was the set of the TV spot. They brought her down, she was very pretty, and I said it wasn't her. They thought and pondered, and finally found it out. "The prostitute," they exclaimed. They brought out a very well dressed man in a beige suit. That was the guy. I noticed they said 'prostitute'. After hearing this I was very displeased in meeting him and went straight for the girl. She was very pretty, and had on one of those schoolgirl skirts that everyone likes so much.

More actors came in as if to prepare for the take. The only one I could name out of them was Jim Carrey who was arguing with another unnamed actor. I forget what we were doing but it had to do with liking me and when it came time to leave, we were all on a couch. They told me to close my eyes as they left so I wouldn't know who was leaving. I got a couple kisses as the girls left, the guys were never there to begin with. One of the ladies stayed a little longer and even told me who she was. She had her name written on her foot so I'd know. I cant get a grasp on who it was...

I had a very hard time with this dream, I actually awoke several times throughout the night. My hair was a mess when I woke.
      Well now it's time for some breakfast.

Florida
      The Car Ride

We were in a car, this lady and me. She was blind and deaf. Maybe I was driving, but maybe it was someone else. For whatever reason I was trying to communicate with her, using various methods. It had a desperate feeling.
      The Arena
      Nobody was completely human. We all had some kind of deformity. Everything we had helped us survive however, and to kill others. We were in a circular building with different zones. For instance, the two I can recall are a ceiling with blades hanging down, and another with breakable globes. I never found out what was in the globes when you broke them. Not too much recalled fighting, but the blind/deaf girl was there too. I felt something for this woman...

We were outside now, and everything was over. There was a car in the parking lot having some kind of contest that was ending soon. I didn't care until it was over, and I tried to peak at what the prize was. I was thrown to the side, rejected. Now we were in one of the power rooms of the circular building, and trying to shut it off or something, when a girl came in, and sounded the alarm. I threw her around so not to interfere with what we were doing, but it was too late. I felt as if I knew her also. Luckily we got out of there in time.

We got outside again, and another woman came to our aid and told us where another room was, we went, and at the outside was something coming out of the ground. I don't know how to explain him, but I picked up some harpoon looking things, and continually threw them till he was dead. We went inside and started turning the power off. Another girl! This time the blind/deaf girl. I felt bad almost killing her. It was too late now though, a guy with goat hooves, and demonic upper body (a satyr I'm assuming) came in, I fell to the ground, playing dead. He finally left. We bolted out and headed for another room, only to find the same guy coming out of the ground. I threw harpoon things at him this time too, and thats all I remember...
      School

I was being praised for my literature skills, and writing abilities.

Florida
      Hurricane

It was all during a hurricane and there was many things going on at once. There were these two mirrors that everyone thought told the future, when really they were just chance toys. Like 8 balls. To everyone however, they made you very powerful.

Oddly the house was as it was several years ago, before it was renovated. It even had the old carpet. My uncle brought some stuff over from when I lived with my dad and it had my old shoes which I liked very much. They were dirty, and I wanted to clean them. I grabbed the bleach, and began very carefully cleaning them for what seemed like forever.

My dad came over, and then Blake. Blake, being about 5 years old tried to tackle me like he always does. My glasses were in my pocket, and he crushed them! I got frustrated and set them on a table and said something, complaining. My dad scolded me and all this telling me to shut up. I grew tired of it all. We fought (to start fighting, I had to go through a menu and go to fighting mode... go figure), and I jumped above him and kicked him down; he hit his face pretty hard. The rest was mostly choking him with my legs and punching him in the face whilst.

Some time earlier I had gone to the store to get food. I bought some chicken I think it was because it was "healthy", took it home and turns out it was the wrong one, and we found something better priced. I took the chicken back and traded it for something else. The cook didn't believe my story about why I was bringing it back and didn't give me the full discount. While I was taking the new meat back, I found a way to get the discount. I remember faintly that I bought much more things, and even met someone new. A cute girl. Maybe I should go to the grocery store more often...

Florida
      The Girl of my Dreams

For a second time we were in a cave observing ancient artifacts. On the wall were glyphs, and snakes that I was afraid of, though they looked dead already. I said, "It's a shame we don't have the flamethrower again." There were two others I was with, a guy and a girl. The guy proved me wrong and pulled it out.

Before we started using it, two more people rappelled down from above to join us. One of them I knew from earlier in the dream just not sure the details. We were all now in my room. She introduced me to her friend. She was a nice blond haired girl wearing a tight blue shirt. She seemed uncomfortable and I offered her to sit back. I set up the pillows for her to sit back, and she eventually did. I laid close to her, and held her hand; she accepted and held mine. Her hands were the softest I had ever felt. I told her, and she said thank you.

Now it was about time to wake up I assumed because everything was fading away. I started to hear my dog barking, and people talking in the kitchen. I didn't want to wake up.
      I tried my hardest to stay asleep but nothing worked. I woke up with thoughts of the girl of my dreams.

Florida
      Medic
      It started off as if I was playing a game, and I didn't really like it at first. It was very slow, and nothing was really happening. One mission however was very different. We were getting attacked by terrorist. A heavy gun fight started, and eventually I was in a knife fight with another. I lost and was stabbed on my shoulder and through the front.

I thought I was gone but ironically the same guy that stabbed me helped me out. We tried to find a medic while I stumbled around. We peered out of a window and someone threw up a medi-pack. He helped me out and injected me with many syringes. Two were on my chest. I said after the first that this is where they really start hurting because you know what it feels like.

The last one was said to be put in my eyes. I flipped out. I didn't want it. It had to be done though, and eventually I agreed to it. I watched in a mirror as he said "I hate doing this part" and through my left eye, and out, and through the right eye. I woke up.

Florida
      fffff
      We were in a Walmart. I don't know why. We were all real monsters and looking for some people to scare. It wasn't quite Halloween yet though. I bought some candy, and a few other things. The cashier thought I was a little kid and stamped my nose with something... Everyone laughed and he stamped the next person in line. We left after everything was payed for.

We got into our cars and I didn't know where to go. I pretended to lead the way but really was watching where they went. We got to this very long road. Very wide. They turned off their lights so I did too. One monster and I ran up to this house and knocked on the door and hid off to the side. He answered and we jumped out and scared him so bad. He kept yelling "It's not even Halloween!" at us. We ran off laughing so hard.

Maybe we weren't really monsters due to the next things I remember. Or perhaps it was a different dream.

We must've went to this house farr off. It was day time and the house was very beat up. We convinced the owners something about us. Me and one other went into the bathroom to do the 'ritual' that we told the owner we were going to do. We faked it big time. For whatever reason we seemed to have accomplished whatever we were doing, and ran out of the house. We were being chased by someone that was in the house. My cohort and I jumped on a pushing lawnmower and made our getaway. We were barely escaping. The guy was right on us, sometimes even being able to grab a hold of the mower.

Somehow we got a car and everything was going smooth. Next thing I remember the guy chasing us punches my friend in the face and we are in the car. It turns out my cohort was a girl all along. And we had some sort of relationship between us two. Her and I were in the back seat, opposite sides and the antagonist was trying to get on my nerves saying she was flirting with him like 'holding thumbs' due to she had hand cuffs on. She said she was fine (she had a black eye now) and moved closer to me. We drove to this hospital where I had been prior in the dream. Something about that hospital disturbed me.

Florida
      November 4th

indentThis dream felt like a comic book, with a touch of film noir and had that detective narration that you hear in some movies.

indentThere was a girl I saw at a bar. I waited at her house every night just to get a glimpse of her. She was so beautiful. I fell in love. She had a boyfriend who was very abusive. He didn't deserve her at all. Every day I went to work, got off, and went to her house and sat there for four hours just to see her.

indentOne night she came home with her boyfriend and they were fighting. He was hitting her again. They went into the bathroom, and after a while, the water started and he came out and sat on the bed. I rushed in and kicked his ass.

indentI subdued him, and we waited for her to come out. Four hours passed, and I mentioned that she had been showering for a very long time. He laughed at me, and said that she wasn't showering. He just put her there. Surprised, and stunned, I went into the bathroom and sure enough there she was. My worst fear. She was dead.

indentI cried, entered the bedroom again, and beat the murderer to an inch of his life. After, I let him go. I regretted it later. I almost bolted out of the house, but decided to stay. I took the girl out of the shower, and onto her bed. I placed a burlap cloth over her (or maybe it was beside her) and I sat next to her and wept. I never left.

indentI woke up very depressed and like I had been crying.
      ------------------------------

On another note, does anyone know how to indent paragraphs on the forums? The best I can do is try to match the color in the background.
      Thanks.