• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

In Your Dreams

UrDreamBoy's Dream Journal

I'm going to start keeping a dream journal here. Non lucid and lucid. Hope you enjoy!

My dream signs: Updated as I get more:

Being naked in dreams
      Last edited by urdreamboy; 12-03-2008 at 08:33 AM.
      "Don't Think You Can, Know You Can And Just Do It!" - UrDreamBoy

DILD's: 2 > WILD's: 1

Lucid goals: Fly [] Go to the bunny ranch [] Walk around dream city [] Talk with a DC

Check out my dream journal here!

In Your Dreams

Talking 1st LUCID! > DILD - "Batman in a parking lot"

Date: Around 5/12/08

My brother and I were parking my BMW in a big parking lot. I pulled into an empty spot, and then we both got out of the car. I clicked the lock button on my remote "Beep Beep" (doors locked). Now we're standing their in the parking lot confused as I turn around and notice my car is gone! I look at my brother and with a very confused face he said, "We must be in another realm!"

Right then I knew I was dreaming.

So I said to myself over and over again "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming" then I was thinking, if I'm dreaming where's my body at? Then everything changed and I was seeing batman like images going around and around in front of me. It was like I was trying to WILD and I think that's what I was thinking I was doing at that time.

So then I open my eyes and I'm looking up at the ceiling of my bed-room (it was a FA as I was not at home, but at my brothers house!) as I look up at the ceiling thinking I'm trying to wild, I'm watching a cartoon on the ceiling! (For a split sec I knew that I should not be seeing this, and said I must be dreaming) I move my eyes just a bit to look down at the TV to see if it's the same thing playing,

it was, so I think I'm NOT dreaming! I wear glasses so I was thinking my glasses was making the refection. (crazy) The cartoon get's smaller, then fades and I really wake up.
      Last edited by urdreamboy; 12-04-2008 at 11:39 AM.

Lucid goals: Fly [] Go to the bunny ranch [] Walk around dream city [] Talk with a DC

In Your Dreams

LUCID > DILD - "Game room gone wild!"

My wife and me was in a game room playing some games. Then it's like the room is reacting to the game! It starts to fill the room up side down! As the room is upside down, we're hanging on to the game handles so we don't fall down. I say what in the world is going on! Then I knew I must be dreaming. Dream faded and I felt like I landed on my bed. Short one again. But was a lucid

In Your Dreams

Talking LUCID > 1st WILD! - "New york City Flying"

I was sleeping, just opened my eyes. I just feel like I can go right into a dream. So I WILD. Takes less then a sec to enter! Everything was like scrambling like flipping the dreams finding the one that the dream world wanted me to see. After that for a few secs, then I'm kinda flying around New york city buildings. But I was not controlling it nor did I see myself. The dream was very short. It ended here.

In Your Dreams
      Note: The 3 lucids I had above were had over the past few months. Before I started keeping this journal here. Just wanted to list those real quick, so I have a log of all my lucids. I'm not going to go over all of my past non lucid dreams. But from here on out, I'll post new non lucid dreams and lucid dreams here.

In Your Dreams

non lucid > "bear in spa"

I was in a room that looked like a spa with five bathroom looking bowels on the ground in a row. I go next to each one and count them. In my dream I think this place was a system like a oil well business. Odd I know.. When I look more I find a thing that is used to spray your body parts clean. (parts down there) I remember reading something on this thing that said what it does. That's odd as I was always told you can't read in dreams? So after that I go to pick up my stuff. Its a spa at this time. I pick up my money and wallet, then a big black bear came up out of the dark! I turn around and run to open the door. I open the door and now I'm in a closet. The bear is pushing the door open more and more. Then I wake up.

Note: I saw a black bear on tv the day before this dream. Also spas may be a dream sign as I've had others in spas.