• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lucid rpg game!-LucidRage

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points

Lucid Adventure Game! - LucidRage

Hi everyone! ive thought of this game and i want you all to participate its a lucid dream game for when you are, well, ld'ing everyone has to post what happened and the winner is the person who gets from one side of the island without breaking any rules- alive.
      Sound good?
      Your put on lucidrage island, there are many mystical and powerful creatures you must report what you find you can use all your lucid powers to fight the attackers but you cant change scenery or escape you have to fight them. this game depends on honesty-like the lucid task of the month.
      report what creatures you find and the result of your voyage, you can summon anyone/anything you want to help.
      flying up is allowed but not away, you start at an old wooden entrance to what was once a beautiful island paradise now its an abandoned and rotting shell of its former self and it hides a dark secret find out what happend and get from this side of the island to the other where theres a boat waiting for you you have as many ld's as it takes to complete the island.
      goodluck.
      + p.s all weapons are allowed as are magical powers.:p
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 09-22-2007 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Editting Title
      Strawberry Canvas likes this.
      Try my Lucid rpg: lucidrage Island:http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...d=1#post486262
      Random things i wanna do..
      +Meet someone famous+Go back in time to the Dinosaur era+go to an alien planet+ be worshipped as a god and have a temple built after me.
      LD's in last week:3

Member Achievements:
      Once you have died you must re-start at the beggining and report it here.
      Try my Lucid rpg: lucidrage Island:http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...d=1#post486262
      +Meet someone famous+Go back in time to the Dinosaur era+go to an alien planet+ be worshipped as a god and have a temple built after me.

Member Achievements:
      THE BEGGINING:
      the wooden entrance is a rotten pier and it leads from the beach to the woods from there the jorney is up to your mind and imagination.

Member Achievements:
      The rules as you know are simple please abide by them
      Heres a few things i want you to know about the island, in the woods there are dino's like from jurrasic park, giants, dwarfs,umpa lumpa's, dragons,bears, and many more creatures ill leave your imagination to decide,there are wild horses which can be used as transport,and there is a old mansion deep into the forest called the lumbridge, in where you will find zombies some rooms are safe where if you wish you can catch your breath, others have trap doors and a somwhat more disturbing truth hides in 1 of the rooms, combat with magic is allowed as long as you dont escape or change scenery, you can however change the scenery for the opponent or morph into it
      I advise that you find a weapons storage in lumbridge manor and stock up as you will be frightened at the things your own subconscious mind can invent.
      any other suggestions for rules or input area's are welcomed and appreciated.
      goodluck! and remember you will only find here what your own mind is capable of creating-your worst nightmare.

Happy Nightmares... Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Tagger First Class Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      Wow, that sounds really fun! The next LD I have, I might actually do this! (I usually can't think of any cool things to do in my LDs, so this should be exciting!)
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic10998_6.gif
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room
      Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, Because the ground gives the way under him, And the dream begins... - Friedrich Nietzsche

Member Achievements:
      Awesome please keep in touch if enought people get into it i'll start a website for the game with pictures and stuff to really get the imagination going!
      woo

Emotionally unsatisfied. Sandform's Avatar
      Texas
      Seems intereseting, if I had better dreaming attention I would play it.

Member Achievements:
      Please do because even if you dont complete it or even win, you will gain better control along the journey and you could become alot better at lding and finding out about yourself

Texas
      Now, if I can only have another LD =( been on a dry spell

This actually sounds very, very cool. I might do this in my next LD: I need to hone my combat skills some.
      "Of course it is all happening inside your head...but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Sold down the river.
      Quote Originally Posted by conisag View Post
      Awesome please keep in touch if enought people get into it i'll start a website for the game with pictures and stuff to really get the imagination going!
      woo
      That'd be awesome. I'll have to try this for sure. I have a question: would/could this be a shared dreaming thing like the crossroads, or is this all in the individual's mind alone?
      Remember from where you came, and stay true to your ideals. There is no place for those who have lost their souls.

If you believe in shared dreaming then...fine. I personally don't. I'd say let's keep that out of it, since not everybody does.
      "Of course it is all happening inside your head...but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Sold down the river.
      Quote Originally Posted by TaNK View Post
      If you believe in shared dreaming then...fine. I personally don't. I'd say let's keep that out of it, since not everybody does.
      I see your point and agree competely.
      Remember from where you came, and stay true to your ideals. There is no place for those who have lost their souls.

Member Achievements:
      If you believe in it and you know somone else that does, great but i dont and its supposed to be (for the most part) in the players head , Im building the website and i'll put up trophies that if you complete it you can put in your signature.
      Please put the link to this in your signature so we can get some more players
      Im thinking of a part of the place on the island where you can specificly learn things.
      so far ive built a basic map and a start and beggining that i will put in, what goes in-between start and finish is your most hardcore nightmare.
      Lol that said! lets start havin some fun! goodluck and when you start running try not to look back to find whats chasing you-just run!

Lucid Dreamer Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Canada
      this sounds exciting, now I have to go practice my LD skills (I haven't recalled a dream in weeks)
      will this rpg game include hp? maybe there can be a town in your map where you can buy health potions and maps?
      Knowledge is Power, but True Power Lies in Knowing the Unknown.

Member Achievements:
      Thats an awesome idea.
      I'll chat to the other people who want to play and we can see how they feel about it, we could have health potions mage potions and stuff aswell as our own houses and stuff.

Lurker

I'm so gonna train!

I am so going to train for this. I want to be able to fight using a tactic other than snapping to instantly kill my opponents. In my next lucid dream I'm going to create a colosseum and fight whatever my subconscious comes up with.

Canada
      is it possible to bring other DC's and even your dream guide along to battle with you? there should also be some NPC that will help you along the journey.

Here.
      This sounds awesome, hopefully I will have something to report soon...

Texas
      I hate you guys adding over complexity to this game...WTF!!! Lol How the hell am I gonna keep track of HP? lol I am not that skilled damnit. Hell my lucids dreams don't even last long enough for this game in the first place LOL.

Ok, i' not really angry at you guys, but come on, my brain is not that effecient!

Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandform View Post
      Ok, i' not really angry at you guys, but come on, my brain is not that effecient!
      oh, you'll be surprised how efficient your brain can be!

Quote Originally Posted by gangsterwu View Post
      oh, you'll be surprised how efficient your brain can be!
      I hope so. Normally my dreams aren't long. (but I recall one almost every night) This sounds good none the less to me.
      Hello, goodbye, and more.

Texas
      The other day I hypnotized my DC's into doing whatever I wanted...I cast a spell on them, and their eyes turned grey, if I made the spell stronger they would dissapear lol...So do you think hypnatism should be banned from his game?

Well hypnotism would quite take away the fun from it I feel, as would any measure of control over your enemies - anyone with good control would be able to snap through it. I personally wouldn't find that fun. But hey, I'm not the creator of this game...

Conisag! *crowds cheer in distance*

This sounds very cool. Good idea. This is amazing.

You know that the Lucid Crossroads relies on your imagination to create it individually? THere is no communal LD space, your subconcious has just been told what to expect so it creates when you go there. The receptionists were a nice touch. All that was was also making subconcious representations of yourself to answer any question you might have. You're basically asking yourself, therefore all the confused answers you hear about.

Just wanted to mention that, since you were tslking about it. The Lucid Crossroads is genius. btw I beliueve shared dreaming is real, but that's irrelevant.
      I'm not a Lurker - I prefer to frighten people from the front.
      I'm a Member now - my signature's in for the chop.

Nothing in life can be said to be unfair - everything is the result of freedom and where would freedom be without the feedom to take the consequences?

It isn't wierd to have like superhuman capabilities while dreaming? I have done some insane things in dreams and when i wake up i just feel crazy....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast