• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Thread: Xoffen`s Dreams

I stare Death in the EYE Xoffen's Avatar
      Not from here

Xoffen`s Dreams

The dream was weird it may not make sense or be very entertaining but its my first one i remember sense i became a member so here we go. It happened in the morning before i woke up.

02/06/08 Invisible Head
      First off it starts im in a freinds house its a party house im just there to say hi to everyone and see whats going on. I have no idea why i am here but i remember i needed to go to my grandmas so i walk out the door and im just randomly there it wasnt the grandmas house i knew it was a made up one in and apt ive never seen. Im on this mission to do something and in order to do it i need to be invisible and i cant be invisible with cloths on so i got naked and used my invisibility. I start cleaning the apt little here there just random places have no other idea why im here. Then my mom and grandma walk in and im like crap but im invisibile but they can see my stuff so i try to turn off what lights are on and quietly run to grab my stuff without them noticing. My grandama is walking around looking at everything saying he cleaned the place except for a few places. i grab my stuff and run out the door i look around quick im in the apt hallway first floor. i think ill run upstairs hide and get changed than leave soon i run upstairs i hear my mom andy is that you? and shes comming up the stairs. i was in the middle of putting on my cloths when i heard this and had to make a quick decision. i decided to put on my cloths and just avoid her. i run around ducking and hiding going up more stairs and hiding and jumping from these weird pillar things in the middle no matter where i go shes right there behind me almost seeing me so finally i just say screw it and make a run for the door to go out side. which i dont really know where it is just a feeling. I get to the door go out and im on a corner of a big city and im somehow thinking yeah im spiderman than this guy comes up to me says that was sweet dude we should go to this club later steal a car i need a new one and meet up and this club. Im thinking im spiderman i dont need a car but what eve ok sure see you there and i walk down the street. Everythings fine until the street turns into abunch of food places and almost like a mexican blvd little stands. im looking around seeing people not paying attention too well. I stop at this one stand there is just a bunch of coins some real some fake the guy who asked about the club comes up to me and says oww you going to steal something i turn and say nah i dont really like coins stuffing a pockect full of quarters in my pockect half of them falling making alot of noise and continue down the street the guys following me. Were walking and all of a sudden the street becomes a litle carni ave and theres a creepy older dirty guy saying you better pay up. we ignor him and continue to walk. looking at all the dead looking carni rides nobody riding them. i try to shoot my web because im spiderman but it doesnt work and im like what the heck im spiderman whitout web that sucks and theres a house i walk in with the ckub guy and its my friends house only a couple people there now we sit down and chill i look at my left arm theres a huge gash in it and my sleeves half way cut off dont feel much. Someone says more people are coming all i say is good lets see someone try and start sh*t ill take them on thinking im spiderman still. i look at my cut open arm and notice im wearing the spiderman suit with only half the mask on. but the people come over and everys cool we watch t.v. people are talking but just usual gabber i cant remember. On the tv is a game show and talking was what looked like a high school girls and the name of the game is no ones a loser! by now people are leaving and theres only a select maybe five of my closest friends are still watching the tv one chick talking about shes going to bed as soon as she gets back from shaving her legs. anyways i continue to watch the show a couple people one some things but than this little girl comes on i dont remember what she was suppose to be doing but she sucked and wow no but the hostess says wow your great here you win a wolf/bear head that can turn invisible! she the host hands her her bloody prize and the kids happy as heck but than when the kid walked off the screen she was in the living room and some random person here happened to be her mom and she had a brother that came from nowhere just sitting in a play pin but hes like ten. The head moves opens its eyes and turns invisible everyones freaking out one of my girlfriends grabs somesort of spray so you can see invisible things if you spray it on them shes spraying it everywhere were looking for it. than a random elevator door opens we didnt even know there was an elevator in the house and somehow knew the head went in the elevator so people go in and start spraying while other people block off the exit so its trapped in there and im still just sitting watching everything i ask well whats behind the elevator all i get for a response is oh just pipes couple seconds later there is a woman screaming loudly coming from upstairs. a select few yell its upstairs and everyone goes up there and im still sitting i look over and theres a ten yr old boy sitting in a play pin i just think ill stay here and watch the kid altho he is prolly to old to be watched but than i just woke up.

Very weird and pointless sorry to make you read it and sorry about grammer n spelling and all that i just suck at it and i have vista so so i haven`t gotten spell check to work on the site yet.
      Last edited by Xoffen; 02-08-2008 at 06:50 AM.

Xoffen, that was quite a crazy, stream-of-consciousness dream! Reminds me of something written by Hunter S. Thompson. Great recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoffen View Post
      the hostess says wow your great here you win a wolf/bear head that can turn invisible! she the host hands her her bloody prize and the kids happy as heck
      I like that part.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Funny dream! And a long one too. I laughed when you were disappointed because your web didn't work.

Not from here
      This next one i had the same time of day i remember more of what happened earlier but i cannot write it dont remember enough of it. So this one is short and mainly to the point that has me thinking about a quest i have.
      Its part of a long string of consciousness.
      02/07/08 The Ring
      After a little bit of tubbing without a tube on a lake i somehow appear dry in an appartment building. i remember it from way earlier or someother time. i walk up the stairs and go into the apt i know im suppose to go into. As soon as i walk in im in a bath tub that is not connected to any pipes and someone is taking a shower on this other end of huge bathroom. Im just laying in the tub trying not to pay attention to the beautiful gal whose is in the shower, she knows im there i think she told me to wait here. She is just rambling im not paying attention much and she pulls the curtain back i glance over and she jumps a little she forgot she was naked but than she realizes it doesnt matter much after the last time we meet. Still shes rambling about how im suppose to be somewhere else and doing other things and stuff like that. i get up out of bath tub walk over to her rub the small of her back and smile looking into her eyes and say out of the three people here i thought you would be the least agaisnt me instead of the most, but look what i found. I show her this ring i found it has a family crest on it not my current family crest a past family crest that belongs to me. i tell her i have a mold of the crest too. at that point i dip the ring in some liquid im thinking water but i have no idea and i start eating the ring piece by piece little by little the whole time im thinking i need this metal to make the mold then im thinking this should be hurting and wont it cause damage to my body but im still just munching on it like chocolate. the crest was more of a picture of a man and a woman or two faces on a shield which i found on a ring. She thinks nothing of me eating this metal ring. Shes doing her hair or something and i say so tomorrows your birthday huh girl? She just smiles and i say well i have a surprise for you and kiss her on the forhead and wake up to family being loud... so yeah thats the ending of a series of dreams last night or this morning as i said same time as the day before.
      Last edited by Xoffen; 02-08-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Interesting dream....what is your quest?

You have great recall, Xoffen; you should try to write your dreams as soon s you wake up, or even in the middle of the night if you can.

Not from here
      Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
      Interesting dream....what is your quest?

You have great recall, Xoffen; you should try to write your dreams as soon s you wake up, or even in the middle of the night if you can.
      thank you i have a lazy side of me when it comes to doing things when i wake up but i have been doing good about it when it comes to dreams so far they have been in the morning after i have em i still could do it a little sooner tho thanks

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV

Yeah, whats the quest?

Or is it a private thing?

That was a funny dream though, eating that ring.

Man, only the second dream, and you already have naked girls in the shower. I'm jealous.

Forgot to mention before. I had a dream not to long ago, where I was fighting a family member who had The ability to turn invisible. Must have been you!

Not from here
      Quote Originally Posted by Caradon View Post
      Yeah, whats the quest?

Or is it a private thing?

That was a funny dream though, eating that ring.

Man, only the second dream, and you already have naked girls in the shower. I'm jealous.

Forgot to mention before. I had a dream not to long ago, where I was fighting a family member who had The ability to turn invisible. Must have been you!
      lol i dont know about the fighting thing it could have been tho lol. The quest is just basically slimed down version find an old family quest from long ago either this life and possible a past lifes too. I dunno we'll see if i can. I also feel like when i was in the dream that i have seen the crest that was on the ring... but i only remembered it once i saw it. I didnt see much of the naked chick in shower kinds tried but she was secure about flaunting it too much.

Not from here

A little WILD #1

Friday/Nov/08/08 First WILD since been on site.

It went like this i was irratated because i was trying to remember a dream and everytime i did i would forget before i opened my eyes or forget most of it where it was pointless to write much. So in the morning after waking up a couple times i think about doing a WILD. Its short since it was in the morning once again and couldnt concentrate very well. But here we go.

WILD #1
      It starts in my living room, I hear my mom coming so i run to the kitchen where i have no idea why but i rip off my head and then arms and stick them in a cookie jar. (im thinking so she doesn't know who i am, and i don't know how i got the last arm off alone...) But then i run back into the living room to the three season porch. Where i hear my grandpa say something about a movie. I talk to him a little bit, not long as its not interesting. I notice my body parts are randomly back. Than im just like im bored lets fly around so im in the sky flying arond and than it hits me, i could ask a DC That question to tell me something about myself i didnt already know. In the back of my mind i wasn't sure i wanted to ask just yet but i tried looking for a DC and couldnt find any. So i thought to make an energy ball hold it out in front of me and and have go straight to the closest DC as it went half way around the world i knew it either wasnt working right or i thought im on the wrong planet. Which also made me think of the advance flying to another planet objective. So i think to myself i could just teleport but i might as well fly to see if i can and to do it. As soon as i started flying up i woke up grandpa being too loud and sun in the eyes.

Yes so it was short and felt weird but there we go it was my first WILD that has worked in a long time I think. I guess its funny my first lucid since being a member was a WILD.
      Last edited by Xoffen; 02-08-2008 at 05:15 PM.

Not from here
      I don't know if ill be online much this weekend i have my one weekend a month duty for the national guard so if anything see yall monday. Ill try to keep track of my dreams.

Congrats on the WILD. First time I ever heard of anyone ripping off their own limbs in a dream! Sounds interesting.

Good job on the WILD! You remembered the task, too. Sucks that you got woken up before you could do it--maybe next time.

Member Achievements:

Wow, your a WILDER! congratulations. LOL@ ripping your head and arms off and putting them in a cookie jar. What was that like? Were you still looking through the eyes of your head? or watching from a different perspective?

I'm going to have to try that one. But I think I'll throw my head at somebody after I rip it off.

What Makes You Tick? Achievements:
      1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      England
      nice one on the lucid! thats great, they are especially difficult so I am even more impressed

Shame about being woken up like that! I to have the trouble of living with noisey relatives lol
      Lucid Count So Far for 2008
      WILD = 2

DILD = 27
      Total lucid dreams for 2007 = 40

Check out my dreams in the link below and any feed back is more then welcome

My Dream Journal
      My Artwork

Not from here
      Quote Originally Posted by Caradon View Post
      Were you still looking through the eyes of your head? or watching from a different perspective?
      after I rip it off.
      First of all thanks everybody and as far as what perspective its hard to remember now but i think i was out of body perspective but not sure if thats how im just remembering it as...