• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

New York City

Zubin's Nap Time

I often take a nap on the long island railroad while coming home from school... That's one power nap right there from 4 to 4:30.
      When I come home around 4:50 I eat a pre-workout meal.
      At 5:30 I workout(assuming this is a lifting day) until around 6:20-6:40 and right before finishing I would have a protein shake. I'd do a lot of my homework from about 6:45 to around 7:30(I'm very fast) and then I'd eat dinner around 7:30-7:45 and finish up the rest of my homework after that which at latest takes me till 8:30. From 8:30 to 9 I take one power nap. I generally wake up at this time and do random forum trolling and what not, perhaps talk to some people on MSN or read a little bit of a book, etc. Whatever I do after 9 continues till around 11 when I take a lazy man's nap till around 12. I then wake up at 12 and do whatever I want pretty much till around 1:30 which is when I take another power nap, wake up again at 2, then go upstairs, shower, and go to sleep at 2:30 and then wake up for school at 7. After 7:15 I get on the LIRR to go to school and I take a powernap for the 20-35 minutes it takes to get to school via LIRR.

Basically I take around 4 power naps a day and 1 lazy man nap with 4:30 of regular sleep. I spend around 7:30 sleeping but my body feels like I get more than enough sleep... I'm sort of what you could call a teen bodybuilder and my body and mind are both in excellent condition under this schedule.
      PS: I'm 17 years old and ethnically Indian.

Comments? Suggestions? Post here.
      Zubin The Mad:If you were in walking distance I'd strangle you, put you in a bag, then strangle you again.
      Some day I'll be researching around the topic of "free energy" or perhaps "over-unity", at least in my dreams
      My Sleep

South Florida
      I'm not a body builder but I do work out 5-6 days a week, work a lot, and have school monday - thursday. turning 18 in april. can you give me any suggestions. here's my info -- link