• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Vampires Cops Wolves; OH MY!

I was advised to start a dream journal so I guess what I plan to do is write my most recent LD which was about three weeks ago, sometime near the end of February ’08.

Now most of my dreams I base on feeling, most of my decisions in dreams are based on how I am feeling about the situation. So here I am standing in a large older house, I remember knowing that the outside was white, it was two stories and it had very large windows. It was not decorated well, and what most people would call “Ghetto” not really any furniture, kind of dirty, and where you could imagine a lot of people doing a lot of drinking and partying. There was a group of four younger guys probably 18-20 playing cards at a card table in a room living/dinning around the corner from me who is in a hallway type of kitchen, as if you could go from the living/dinning room to the front room through a hallway like kitchen.

Here I am standing with probably three/four very different kind of people. I had the feeling of great admiration for these beings. They were not regular dream folk; they were definitely a strong presence in the dream. There was a sense of a teacher student relationship between them and I. I came to understand that they were very powerful vampires. They told me stories about how strong they were, and how much control they had over other people, and that there was nobody that could stop them. They told me that I couldn’t tell anyone about them, and that I was very lucky to even be in their presence. I know that there intentions were to make me one of them, but I had to prove myself to them in some way. A strange note, the people that were playing cards in the living room never knew we were there, as if we were invisible; ghostly if you will.

I distinctly remember asking them, because I knew they were bad, if they had ever been sent to prison. Now personally I have been charged with two felonies and have been in county jail but never prison. Their response was yes, all of them at one time or another had been sent to prison, and as they told me the stories it was very visual I pictured them as they spoke the words. They all got sent to prison together and what I saw as they spoke was, they kicked the doors off of the cells, killed the guards, and flew out of the prison laughing about how stupid these people were for trying to put them in prison, as if they only went to bust out for fun.

About this time in the dream a S.W.A.T. team busts open the front door. A bunch of these cops ran into the house, they were all wearing black masks, had shields, and automatic weapons. As soon as they opened the door these vampires who were about twenty yards or so from the door were there in an instance, and they didn’t even have forms as they moved, they were just energy like light flying across the room and latching on to these cops faces/necks killing them instantly. When all of the cops were dead and there was blood everywhere, all the vampires looked at me and their energy had been drained, I could feel it. They asked me to kill the four normal preppy looking guys playing cards because they couldn’t know about the vampires, and they had just seen everything.

So now I am charged with killing four people who still haven’t even noticed me, I walk up behind one he had a baseball cap on backwards, that look kind of rugged and beat up, and I had a knife. I remember thinking to myself that I need to kill him instantly so that I would not hurt him or cause him pain. So I took my knife, which was like a pocketknife that was long enough to be used for hunting, with ridges in it like a marine issue KBAR if you know what that is. I took it and stuck it into his neck just below his skull and twisted it. I could feel the bone and muscle being torn as I stabbed it in and twisted the knife. The only thing wrong is that the guy didn’t die right away like I had hopped and his buddies all looked at me with really long confused faces like “Why would you do that…?” Well I felt pretty bad at this point so I shoved the knife in further to finish the kill, and then I quickly stabbed the other gentleman sitting at the table between the collarbone and neck and ran out of the house.

Now I am running down a sidewalk in a neighborhood I think I used to live in when I was a kid, all the houses were early 1900’s and very big. I remember I was so scared that the cops would find out, and I kept thinking I’m not a vampire how can I go to prison or jail I won’t get out. Then one-step after the other I’m flying.

***********************BECOMES LUCID******************************

I’m climbing into the sky and floating around soaring high and low just by “feeling” it. I see a bird flapping its wings and think, wow I wonder if I flap my “wings” it’ll be easier to fly, and shore enough it was. I was flying almost effortlessly now and it was amazing. As I started to enjoy flying more and stop worrying so much about the police I started to come down to the ground. As if when the tension left me, the ability went with it. So I’m floating back down to earth and take a couple of huge leaps as normal, and I am running again.

This is where I start getting nervous although I do feel like I am a good distance from the police by this time. As I run my “Sub-Brain” has kicked in, I feel amazing I can think really clearly at this moment in my dream, the best dream thoughts I’ve ever thunk. I am using a very rational mind now, I think if I can fly like a bird, why can’t I run like a dog. I definitely wasn’t positive I could do it though. I begin thinking of all the ways I’ll be able to run like a dog, the only way of course is to get on all fours. So as I am running full speed I decide to let my body hang over and reach out for the ground with my hands to take initiate the front leg hind leg run. Like you see every animal do. As soon as my fingertips touch the pavement they are no longer hands but paws, and I could feel and hear my dog toenails hit the pavement and click, like you hear when a dog goes full speed down the street. When I went to do the same with my hind legs they were still my same old human legs and I feel to the ground on my side. I was very disappointed.

When I finish running I run into a girl a little older than me, a young mother I believe because she seemed to have some wisdom about herself, a confidence and a feeling I could trust. She looked me right in the face and told me that she knew what I did. I told her I was sorry and that I would appreciate it if she just didn’t tell the police, she didn’t not respond she just gave me a disappointed look, and I ran off. I run across the street and into someone’s yard, right into their back door. I was now in a sort of square tile kitchen with a sort pale orange/wooden color scheme. I took a few deep breathes and look up and two tall older men with guts and graying hair look at me and ask if I lived there. I told them no this is my friends house, they introduced themselves as two detectives who were trying to find the person responsible for killing these guys at their home. I told them that I didn’t have any idea that something was going on and showed them a little sympathy, talked and asked questions about the situation, until they were confident it wasn’t me.

Finally I feel like I have done it, I have eluded the police, joined with the vampires if I ever seen them again, flew, and sort of changed into a dog. I feel great, and then the lady from the street comes into the kitchen from the front room, and gives me the look of disappointment again. She then looks at the officers and converses with them a little bit, I am now terrified. She keeps talking with them, and then looks at me once again. The police look at me with the same light trusting faces as before and tell us that they have to get going or they may never catch the guy. When they are gone I looked at the lady and told her thank you, and felt as if we were going to have a meaningful conversation, but BLAM the dream ended and I was in bizarre’o world again.

I had this dream about a month ago too, although it was not a lucid dream I believe it has great importance, and I think that it is very real.

The only part of this dream that I recall is a man comeing up to me with a bible in his hands, and he was very desperate. I could see the desperation in his eyes as he asked me to "Please...Show it to me." He ment the bible, he could only hold it, he couldn't open the page up, he showed me how he couldn't do it by trying to lift the cover just a little and he was unable to look at it, it was unbareable for him. He wanted me to show it to him, because he couldn't open it up. I didn't know what to do, the need he had was scareing me, and I didn't know who he was. I believe I got very nervous and woke up.

Now the reason I wanted to post this is because, I believe spirits can come to us in our dreams. I also believe that if you die and you do not go to heaven, you realize that you have to be with god, and the only way to be with god is to hear his word through the bible, this spirit wanted to go to heaven but he couldn't bare to look into the bible, he needed my guidence.

Do you believe this is true? Should I have been able to guide him to heaven through my dream? Or was it all imagination?
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=55738

Think's Journal

So I know I haven't finished posting my previous LDs and I have been to stressed to attempt to LD lately but I had a pretty good dream last night. I've been getting more sleep the last few nights so my dreams are getting clearer. What I remember about a very long dream that is blury to me is that...

There was a police officer who wanted to bust a party I was at.

I have a warrent, and he knows it but he isn't going to put handcuffs on me until he is finished busting the party.

He tells me to go around to the back of the house...it was a split level and there was a large barn in the back yard.

Before I got to the back of the house I had to foil his plans of trying to kill me, which was a bomb in the barn I was suppose to go into.

Later I find out that everyone knew the cop wanted to kill me, and the part that was strange is that the cop was VERY nice to me inperson...but really he HATED me.

So he didn't want to arrest me, he wanted to kill me, and I beat him, and everyone was surprised, and I was like "Of course he was going to kill me but I out foxed him, I'm not stupid"
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal

I had a dream last night I was at a bar with my best friend, and then someone tried to break through the wall instead of comething through the door, and we thought it was just some drunk guy, and then my best friend said "Oh my god he has a gun" and we ran down the hallway and my friend pushed me down and jumped on top of my back to protect me, then at the end of the hall we were running to a man jumped through the door onto the floor and shot my friend from like two feet away, the gun was right in my face smokeing, and the sound made my ears ring. He then pointed his gun at me and I thought he was going to shoot me, I antisipated the feeling of being shot and then I woke up, but he wasn't going to shoot me he was scared.
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal

I had a dream that I was running from the police but my car would only go in reverse, I backed up into a car and dented it, and then I ran by driving the car backwards down the interstate, I did get away from the police, and I ended up in a trailer park with an old smelly guy, who told me I could hang out there until the police left. The police were in the parking lot for a long time but never found me.
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal

Had a lucid dream last night but it didn't last very long, I used the WILD technique and counted my breaths saying "I am dreaming" and I ended up driving in my car down the street, and there were about fifteen kids standing all in the street and they wouldn't move, I got very mad at them and told them to get out of the way, and they did. So I thought I would chase them, since I was lucid and get my hands on them. I was on foot and they had bikes, I could see them about three hundred yards up, so I remembered how to fly and went like a bullet after them through the air and tackled one of them off of his bike. After that I felt very confident and woke myself up, so it had only been about fifteen minuets since I fell asleep. So the technique worked very very well. I had good dreams the rest of the night but they were regular and the Dream Recall was good for them.
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal

I had a dream last night that I was at my old college campus, but it always looks different. Everyone was glad to see me and welcomed me in, and I remember I had about 70 dollars in my pocket and I was going to go out party with them, but everyone got bored and didn't want to do anything, so I sat down and played a computer game with my old buddy.

The night before I had a dream about my college and my x-bestfriend and my x-girlfriend where there and my friend jumped up and hung on a tree branch and I could see the branch was going to break and it did, but then the whole tree came down, and it was really funny but the police came and we ran.
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal

I had a dream last night that I won $22,000 dollars on a slot machine in a parking lot of a local bar. I then took all of the money and only had about $17,000 I figured taxes and what not. The money was almost all in hundreds but about half of it was mixed small amounts. my friend was with me and we were very excited...later in the dream I was standing outside of that bar against a car making out with my girlfriend. Apparently the police had showed up while we were making out and tried to get us to stop but we wouldn't, I walked in the bar and the police were cracking jokes with me (the whole time I am worried about getting arrested). Later on in the dream I end up with lots of cocaine. The cocaine came in a big pan and a lot of it looked crappy, and I was pretty upset that the cocaine was bad, then some how I was in a death row prison. It was a long half circle hall way with lots of doors with signs above them on the ceiling, like in a movie theater hallway. A lot of them were yelling at me and stuff then I was in a cell with one of them and some lady corrections officers. The guy in there was telling me stuff. ... finish later.
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal

two dogs

I had a dream with a dog. I have never dreamnt about a dog. I was working door to door in the neighborhood and the dog was with me and then we were selling a kirby and I started yelling and they wanted to call the cops and the lady was very adament about it and the husband was just mad cause I made her mad. He told me to get out of there so I did and me and a new dog ran from the house I was easily running as fast as the dogs to a old house we were at earlier it was abandonded I think.
      Can I blow your mind?

Think's Dream Journal