• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

United Kingdom

Post Sleeps' Dream Journal

26th may 08:

I was going on a big holiday with my family, and there was a huge multicolored ship involved in getting there. It was like a pirate ship with rigging and such.

Me and my mum and dad (i think my brother was missing) ended up in a lavish hotel room, and the whole atmosphere was American so i think we were in the USA, and it was mostly painted white and minimalist, with a big TV. I also had the sense that it was my parents honeymoon.

After the this we warped to this big cave thing, like a series of tunnels, which i guess was a tourist attraction. There were lights and stuff highlighting the features and it was all very impressive, and smelt of water. Then i found a 'plug' which looked just like a scart lead, and so I plugged this into a socket i found. I was then on the phone to my girlfriend, and we were talking about this and that in this cave, but then the cave started to rumble and there was a deep, thundering noise. The noise turned out to be the arrival of a London Tube train, in these caves, which my parents were surprised at (they said there had never been a train through here before)

Anyway, it was just like a London tube train, and we got on it. I remember it was odd because there was a staircase in the middle of the train. There was a woman telling people where to sit, but we sat on the staircase bit. There was also a man taking a family photo of his family and him next to us, on this train.

Then i saw two of my best friends on the train also, and one of them came over and said hello and we talked about the cave, because he loves geography. The other just ignored my greetings, which surprised me.
      And that is all i can remember about that dream =]

2nd

Dream where my brother Tom was taken away somewhere for being to violent (or killed?) and we got a new kid brother, from the same 'breeder' (it was weird) not from my parents, btw, it was different. Anyway, this new kid turns up looking just like Tom, but younger (like, 7), and a totally different personality. So i played with him for ages and we had a great time. Then i was off to show him his bedroom so we went up the stairs to my dad's room where he was gonna sleep.

Then i saw that all the furniture in my dads room, and a computer, had all been packed up and piled, which surprised me. But i knew my dad was away for the week on business. Then i saw a letter on the side from my dad, which i read, and it was a suicide note. That's when i woke up feeling sick and upset

United Kingdom
      27th May 08:

3 very vague dream memories this morning.

1. Really strange dream about being in a shoe shop and trying on and buying some really weird pair of 'high heeled' boots, but in my dream they for 'for men'. Don't remember much except they were like, white and partly see through, and i think i did end up buying them...

2. Lying in my normal bed (where i was sleeping) at home with my girlfriend, and i was trying to 'get it on' with her, but she obviously wasn't interested, and was too busy watching TV or somthing. can remember trying to kiss her stomach or somthing and her pushing me away +P All very realistic.

3. I was having my first driving lesson ever the day following the night of this dream, and in the dream i was with my family and we went to some sort of industrial estate, but quite modern, with lots of brick buildings and stuff. We were walking around looking for the 'AA' headquarteres where i would get my lesson i presume. I remember reaching a high point in the area where we could see over the whole 'town', and there was a bit of grass like a small park and a sign with a map displaying the locations of the different companies in the estate. I remember seeing an 'AA' building on top of another building, and it was made of glass and had somthing about drink-driving written on the door. I remember feeling nervous in this dream.

United Kingdom
      Dreams From Ages ago, when i once started a dream diary, but stopped:

1. Alarm goes, dreaming about a sarcastic dream (within a dream)where rory was keeping a dream diary. AND LATER some sort of club where were writing down addictions to things, not drugs just regular things.

2. On a caravan holiday or somthin, had a normal looking caravan, entered through the roof thru a hatch type thing, into a normal looking cabin, then thru a hatch in the floor into this massive huge house thing undergroumd, with loads of stuff like a bar, and loads of money and a whole house and garden and stuff. Twas reli cool, couldd go reli fast round the place, racing and stuff.
      Campsite was surrounded by cliffs, caravans in a circle, grassy with a fire in the middle.
      (about football match day before) their attacker booted the ball away at the end of the game when they had won even though my dad (the reff) told him to give the ball to him, so I called him a loser (being annoyed at losing) and he got mad. Then I asked him how the hell they were at the bottom of the league because I sed I thought they were classs and he explained its coz they’ve had lots of players leaving and joining and administrative problems etc. then we both walked back to our groups of teams and that was the end.

3. Campsite was surrounded by cliffs, caravans in a circle, grassy with a fire in the middle.
      (about football match day before) their attacker booted the ball away at the end of the game when they had won even though my dad (the reff) told him to give the ball to him, so I called him a loser (being annoyed at losing) and he got mad. Then I asked him how the hell they were at the bottom of the league because I sed I thought they were classs and he explained its coz they’ve had lots of players leaving and joining and administrative problems etc. then we both walked back to our groups of teams and that was the end.

4. Also that night, a horrible horrible horrible dream about my girlfriend, but she had like ripped up, bloody cheeks where the skin was gone and you could see through a lattice of bloody strands of holey skin into the mouth, terrifying. So it was her face with holes in with a horrid lattice of blood covered skin over the holes. The lattice holes were quite big, bout half a cm each, absolutely sickening. And she was trying to kiss me and it was just the worst. Makes me feel physically sick thinking it over now. Thick lattice of torn up skin over cheeks either side of the mouth, splattered with blood and able to see through into the darkness of the mouth. Still recognizable as rosi just absolutly horrible. Should be able to conjure up the imagery from this.

5. Zombie infested world, me and about 5 others surviving together, went round looking for a house to stay in, found this block of flats with loads of people in but we went up in it and stayed like one night and there were these guys who had gone back to animal instincts and tried to rape some of us (men raping men 0_o) so we ran away and ran out like across the road to this empty family house, checked it for zombies, none, spent the night there. In the morning we grabbed the car that was outside the house, having to look for the keys and we thought they would be in the fold down mirror like in the films so I looked there but they were in some sort of compartment and I drove them to the centre of town type thing, like the main street, with loads of shops on either side. Then there was this weird hole thing in the back of a shop where I pushed the car through into some bushes behind it, where we could get it later. It was kinda like a beach buggy I think. Then there was like an army base thing with a huge fence round it who were inside staying away from the zombies. We got in somehow and they all had black cars and stuff. While they were standing round one of their cars talking I run over and jump thru the door, and drive away, then I open the window and call out to my comrades and they jump in as I go by, as we are chased by the military. Good driving experience, though I remember not being able to change gear easily and afraid of stalling it, got pretty fast though. Funnily enough I don’t memba actually seeing any zombies, but im sure they were there in the background. The military base was very silver and grey and modern looking, and was up on a hill, whereas the town was much more rustic.

6. Dream where the world had become like the Lord of the rings but set in the future, where sauran was the evil lord up in the tower and me and my family and rorys family were ‘the resistance’. Me and rory infiltrated saurans base in mordor and hid from the guards there. There were small security cameras like button cameras in the walls of the builidings, like 3cm across, and when you moved away from them, they came out of the wall on a little stalk. So me and rory did this thing where we moved back from them, waited for them to extend, then jumped forward and snapped them of their stalks. Later we were back at ‘home’ which was this base type thing, with our families. We saw some enemies approaching and had to run upstairs to hide, while snapping whatever cameras we saw.

7. Next dream, same night as this ^ I was in my back kitchen and freaked out when I saw there was a pale dead baby lying next to the open back door, like a doorstop, with a severed horses head alongside it, with glassy eyes. I gulped and went into the kitchen and said somthin like ‘you do know theres a dead baby…’ and she explained that the mentally handicapped son of our ‘jewish’ tenants had been round their flat and had accidentally killed their baby, and so now it was outside our backdoor…which didn’t make a lot of sense.

United Kingdom
      27th - 28th during the day nap:

I was in contact with my friend from Real Life, James, and he had asked me to use his information, or his writing, to put together a book. So i was taking his own story and writing, but improving it with my own style and imagery. I made a picture for the front pages and it was like the face of a demon, and I think it was 3D and cut out of cardboard. I spent a while making this in the dream, and then took it to James, who liked it. Also, there was a guy called 'Saturnine Films' (from real life) he's a guy i watch on youtube, an atheist. And he was in my dream, and also looked over the book. He seemed to know alot about the business so gave me hints and tips to improve.

United Kingdom
      2nd June 2008:

I was with my family and the family of my friend, hancock. I think we were on holiday somewhere (this was a blurred dream). An odd thing about this dream is that I seemed to be much smaller than everyone else. Like, there was this one moment in a lift where i was 'squashed' between my mum and my friends mum, as if they were huge and i was small (even though im taller than both in RL).

very blurred stuff happened, but the next thing i remember at all coherently was that i was with my friends family, specifically his mum, watching TV, and the TV program was a documentary about when they lifted up a ship out of the thames with a big crane. We were watching this program, and suddenly the dream shifted, and me and MY family, were sitting on the edge of the river, feet dangling over the edge of the 'bank' and watching this ship being lifted out of the water with the crane. This image was all very colourful and idealistic, it was sunny and we had ice creams etc. What is interesting here is that the dream shifted again, and i was back in the room watching the same program on TV, from where it had left off, and then we suddenly saw me and my family on the documentary, filmed where we were sitting and watching. The camera zoomed in on the four of us sitting there and watching it all happen.

The next thing i remember must be a different dream... but me and my friend phil were in a small aircraft hanger thing, with a load of cars. At first glance these cars were all the time machine from the back to the future films, but as we moved closer, i saw that none of them were authentic, and they were all just different makes of rubbish cars, with a load of time machine stuff stuck to them. (this is relevent to my RL atm, as i am planning to buy a cheap car and make it into the time machine for a laugh). I remember feeling trapped, but nothing much happened and that's all i can remember..

Very blurred stuff.

United Kingdom
      7th June, morning nap:

In the dream someone handed me a piece of paper, in the dream it was like a 'paper alarm clock' and on this peice of paper it said 'Wake Up'

when i woke up my phone was ringing.

United Kingdom
      8th June

Dream where my girlfriend broke up with me. We had a disagreement and i said something to annoy her or somthing, then she was like. 'Fine!', dumped me and turned around and walked out the door. Tore me up cause i woke up feeling like it was real. And feel totally unloved now, even though she hasnt broken up with me or anything. Stupid dreams...

United Kingdom

First Lucid

26th September 08

My FIRST LUCID DREAM!

I was dreaming that i went over my friends house, which in actual fact was my ex-girlfriends house, but apparantly he lived there, with his mum. (philip powers). Then for some reason i killed him! by hitting him really really hard round the head. then i smashed up his macbook, and hid the body. And i also stole some of his sweets from his cupboard. then i drove home with my mum, and when i got home, i was watching tv in my lounge.

Later on, my friends mum came to our house, obviously having found phils body, and knew it was me. i was like, distraught because i didn't know why i had done it, and i was rolling around on the floor in distress, although i wasn't crying, and it struck me as odd in my dream that i wasn't able to cry after such a bad thing had happened. I kept telling myself how i had ended his life, when he had had so much to look forward to.

After alot of this, with my family getting involved, and lots of misery and crying and EXTREME guilt, i began to think to myself that it couldn't be happening, and that it must be a dream..... and then lucid dreaming popped into my head! and i realized that it was all a dream. I hastily explained this to the dream mother of my dead friend, because i was so guilty and wanted to make things better. i remember thinking to myself whilst i was lucid, 'jeez, it really IS like being fully concious'.

then i think i drifted back into the dream world though because i ended up thinking that although my killing my friend was a dream, the part where i was at my house talking to his friends mum was not, and i was simply explaining to her that the killing bit hadn't really happened.

At the end, everyone went home relieved and happy, after sharing lots of hugs and smiles I remember hugging and kissing my friends mum when we knew he wasn't really dead.

happy ending!

United Kingdom
      2nd October

I dreamt that me, james and trennery were sleeping over at Rory's house. But Rory's house was actually some big, old style mansion, with antique furniture and dusty paintings all over the place. We went out to Tesco's at like 2 AM to get food and sweets, and when we got back, Rory's mum (who was actually Miss Brown in the dream) had a massive go at Rory because we were supposed to be in by midnight, and she was really angry. I remember thinking it was odd that Miss Brown was yelling at Rory so much. (but in the dream we all accepted that she WAS his mum)