• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

wisconsin

In Need Of A Mentor

please forgive this posting, i know we are supposed to contact people directly but thoes i have contacted do not seem to want to adopt. so on to the post.

i am 26 male, from madison wisconsin in the states. i have been keeping dream journals for the last two years and have greatly improved my dream recall to about 1 or 2 a night from nothing for months at a time, i am in the process of trying to post some of my past favorite dreams to my online jurnal as well as keep up with the new ones (well, the new ones i feel ok about posting that is)
      i guess i need a mentor because since i read about lucid dreaming my wife has been quite discouraging about it - telling me that it is just a phase and basically not caring at all. i really need somone supportive, somone to keep me focused. i would also like a friend on the board - this place is intimidating! i have never been on a board with so many members, let alone so many experianced members!

i am determined, i have recently gone to a hypnotist to try to convince my subconsious to let lucid dream more often... i think i will need to go again a couple of times for it to fully work.

anyway, besides dreaming i like geeky endevors like electronic music, making it and listening. pinhole photography like this http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=58986
      and building and modifying all sorts of electronic instruments, video cameras, video games- anything that makes sound or visuals. i also enjoy meditation and would like to learn how to use it more to my advantage when it comes to dreaming.

if you are still interested in adopting someone please consider me a willing adoptee.
      where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song.

Synapses Burning; joshbotch's dreams

want to adopt me? ...please???

Lurker
      Quote Originally Posted by joshbotch View Post
      please forgive this posting, i know we are supposed to contact people directly but thoes i have contacted do not seem to want to adopt. so on to the post.

i am 26 male, from madison wisconsin in the states. i have been keeping dream journals for the last two years and have greatly improved my dream recall to about 1 or 2 a night from nothing for months at a time, i am in the process of trying to post some of my past favorite dreams to my online jurnal as well as keep up with the new ones (well, the new ones i feel ok about posting that is)
      i guess i need a mentor because since i read about lucid dreaming my wife has been quite discouraging about it - telling me that it is just a phase and basically not caring at all. i really need somone supportive, somone to keep me focused. i would also like a friend on the board - this place is intimidating! i have never been on a board with so many members, let alone so many experianced members!

i am determined, i have recently gone to a hypnotist to try to convince my subconsious to let lucid dream more often... i think i will need to go again a couple of times for it to fully work.

anyway, besides dreaming i like geeky endevors like electronic music, making it and listening. pinhole photography like this http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=58986
      and building and modifying all sorts of electronic instruments, video cameras, video games- anything that makes sound or visuals. i also enjoy meditation and would like to learn how to use it more to my advantage when it comes to dreaming.

if you are still interested in adopting someone please consider me a willing adoptee.
      hey

I've been LDing somewhat regularly for the past couple of years, and think I would also benefit from getting to know someone who is also interested in it. I just moved to madison from the southwest corner of the state and am somewhat new to attempting electronic music. maybe you can help me too?