• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Natural Flyer Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

Austria

Lightbulb The crazy tasking adventure of ShadowmanX (lucid task ideas are welcome)

I've finally decided to let the lucid dreaming community - yes I mean you - take part in my lucid adventures.
      In here I will post my lucid dreams where I try to accomblish lucid dream tasks. The first post will contain all the lucid tasks I want to achieve.
      And this is where you come into play
      . I'd like to have ideas for lucid tasks I should try to achieve. I have a lot on my own, but I'm sure they won't last forever, so just post into here. give any ideas you have, i will then insert them into the first post. And I don't want to read any posts like "It's impossible to have are Shared dream,...blabla". You may discuss and give ideas, but don't like such posts. I can't stand people who don't believe in something just because they never experienced it themselfes.

INFO: Each task will contain a link to the post where I achieved it the first time or tried to, so if you want to know if I tried your idea just search in the first post

Just for fun and because I like those pics i will insert a rating to the dreams like in pc games. Rating can contain the following:

From left to right: contains Bad Language, Discrimination, Drugs, Fear, Gambling, Sexual content, Violence

I guess I won't need the discrimination and gambling pics but just to have the whole thing.
      Let's start with the tasks:

LUCID TASKS:

Skill tasks:
      Tasks where I perform a special skill
      • Levitationlike flying
      • Flying with wings (see transformation tasks)
      • Creating something by letting it crack from the earth
      • Summoning a DC
      • Creating a portal by drawing it into the air
      • Perform Telekinesis
      • Perform Pyrokinesis
      • Teleport
      • Shooting a lightning from my palms
      • Creating Claws of Energy on my hands
      Transformation tasks:
      Tasks where I transform myself or someone else into something
      • Let myself grow wings
      • Changing my gender
      • Transforming into a large cloud of smoke
      • Transform into a cat (I like cats)
      Challenge tasks:
      Tasks that are a challenge in any means
      • Infiltrate another persons dream
      • Flightracing a dragon
      • Calling forth a huge thunderstorm or firestorm
      • Force a body swap with a DC
      Spiritual tasks:
      Tasks which are a spiritual experience
      • Having a Shared Lucid dream
      • start the Shared Lucid Dream - Deathmatch Tournament (thats going to be cool)
      • Meet my Dream Guide
      • Finding out my Dream Name
      Wannado tasks:
      Tasks which i just want to do and are not really a challenge ^^
      • Visiting the Lucid Crossroads
      Last edited by ShadowmanX; 09-11-2008 at 07:19 PM.
      Trying since: 06/23/2008 / First (DI)LD:07/29/2008
      DILD/OBE:6/0
      Quote Originally Posted by DeathCell View Post
      The Earth Is Flat! We Are The Center Of The Universe!!!!
      And to think the majority of the population thought that was right...
      ToDo List:
      See my Dream Journal

Austria
      Dream Journal Entry: 07/29/2008

Tasks accomplished: Levitationlike Flying

Rating: None

I lie in my bed thinking that I haven't gone asleep by now. But I have the strange feeling that I'm dreaming, so I pinch my nose to see if I'm dreaming. I'm able to breath through my nose - a really strange sensation. I think Finnally my first lucid and take a deep breath, suddenly the dream starts fading and I can feel myself lieing in bed with the vibrations sleep paralysis. I stay completely still to recreate the dream and after a few seconds I'm back in my dream bed Remember: Do not take a deep breath while dreaming. Causes destabilization of dream. It's dark, I get up and try to make light by thought, but I remember that this is a pretty difficult thing to do - dammit selfcaused mental block - I then try to just switch the light on, ...nothing. After a second time trying it gets slightly lightier. i remember that I want to fly so I just try and get up into the air and wind like a snake, cool thing. During my flight my mom came and told me to get up, because its time. I just thought Nonsense. It's still dark and flew to the nearest clock in the kitchen. The kitchen was much more lightend than my room and the clock said 5:45 or 4:45, can't remember. Dream End...
      ToDo List:
      See my Dream Journal

Austria
      Dream Journal Entry: 08/02/2008

Tasks accomplished: Summonig a DC, Meet my Dream Guide

Rating: None

I have a false awakening and I know that I have one, so I pinch my nose to see if I'm right. Obviously I am right, I dream, so I get up and the dream begins to fade slowly. Everything around me starts to get white, luckily I recall the 'rubbing Hands together'-method to stabilize the dream.
      I then think of meeting my dream guide so I turn to the door of my room and think that my dream guide will stand behind me and i turn around. I can make out slight contours which start to get stronger until a woman with black hair stands in front of me. She has a short pigtail and looks like shes about 40 years old, judged by her appearance. Me shake hands and she introduces herself as Nilbert (strange name I know) and confirms that she is my dream guide.
      She wants me to transform into the weirdest form I can imagine. Dream End...
      ToDo List:
      See my Dream Journal