• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By IndigoGhost

Thread: Alien Invasion in my Mind

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries

Talking Alien Invasion in my Mind

It's not often HI's jolt me so much I have to open my eyes

It was one of those kinds of nights when realize how awesome space is, and you start to fantasize about flying around the stars. And I began to think, if only I could hitch a ride on a UFO!

I then had trouble falling asleep, I was so anxious my stomach was tied in knots.

The HI's turn on, and they're random, incoherent nonsense. They're moving and drifting, I can't see the image long enough to even make out what it is. Suddenly among the mesh of imagery, there was a little gray alien just standing there. He was standing still and quiet, just staring straight at me. It was because he was standing still among the moving nonsense, that his image burned in my mind.

It jolts me awake. I think to myself, WTF was that? That was a really weird HI.

I go back to sleep. The HIs turn on again. Random. Abstract. Suddenly there was this flash of light. It was like a helicopter light. It was kind of superimposed on the rest of the HI imagery. I could only make it it's round shape for an instant before it turns on its axis and blinds me. I wanted so much to close my eyes and shield from it. But my eyes were already closed! I even remember seeing the pink of my eyelids, as if light was illuminating my blood vessels.

I open my eyes! Just a normal dark bedroom. But the light felt so real. You know that tingling pain you get if you stare at the sun? The sensation of the light on my eyes was physical. My bedroom window and the mirror are both in the wrong angle for the ball of light to have been come from outside. So it was in the HI

Stupid HI, blinding me. What ever. I go back to sleep. There's no nonsense HI this time. I instantly see a room of some sort. I'm no geek, so I can't use the right words to tell you what I saw. There were control panels along the walls. Lots of knobs, lots of buttons and things. A few flashing lights. I don't really understand what I'm looking at. Some parts of the image are fuzzy, it is an HI after all and not a dream. Other small details, like the control panels were clear. I toss and turn in my bed, but even moving around in my bed didn't make the image go away.

Instead the image travels further down, as if I'm floating through it. I get to the center of the mechanical room. Theres this large thing, it kinda reminds me of a large telescope. The more I examine it the more I realize its not really a telescope. It's different........so foreign from anything I've seen before...almost alien. Wait a minute! Is this an alien spaceship??

I open my eyes again. Just my normal bedroom. Though Im kinda paranoid, as if something was there. So I talk to my paranoid self.....'if theres an alien prescence in my room...LEAVE ME ALONE!'

I go back to sleep and the weird jarring HI's stop

I'm not saying my mind was really invaded by aliens. I'm not saying anything supernatural happened. Could have just been my crazy head!!

The last time I thought it would be neat to see a UFO, I fell into a sleep paralysis. And a human looking being came into my room, and pointed at a gray standing by my door way. And he told me the aliens would like me to be an ambassador for them. I look at the alien at my doorway, and I want to SCREAM and curl up in my bed 'leave me alone! go away! he's scary looking!'

I've had at least four different HIs/SPs like this. Each time I initiate it by day dreaming about space, UFO's, first contact, ect. And each time the HI or the SP follows suit, I FLIP OUT. I just wake myself up. I've never once gone along with it. NEVER. What a hate love relationship I have huh?

What do you think? Think I should try it again? Think I should go along with it and see where it takes me?

Placed in beyond dreaming before someone else puts it here

FightingDreamer Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class
      Here
      ..Woah.

I think you really need to find some way to focus! Or at least find something else to daydream about, I'm assuming that affects your HH. When I attempt to WILD I always begin to randomly think of frightening things that may happen to me(I've heard too many things about others experiences), and when fear starts to sink into my head I quickly place the image of myself climbing never ending stairs in my mind. It's a very peaceful scene in my opinion, even when I have to force it on myself.

Your experience was crazy, man...
      Are you willing to see them again? Do you think you actually experienced something involving real aliens, or do you really believe it was just HI?

I have a feeling I might experience something like this tonight just by reading this post...but it was very interesting.
      Last edited by Higurashi; 03-14-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Interesting story.

For the past month I was reading up on aliens and UFOs. Now when I try to meditate at night I sometimes I see a Gray alien face pop up staring at me. Then I had to open my eyes and mess up my meditation. Those grey aliens creep me out so I would never want to see one especially in my bedroom. I also once experienced a bright light when my eyes were closed. I open my eyes and it was Dark in my room. close my eyes again then it was bright.

I read somewhere that you can make contact with aliens or they can contact you through your dreams. So if you feel comfortable proceeding more in to it to see where it takes you, go right ahead. Then they might know where you actually live.

If you do proceed more into it give us feedback, I want to know what happens.

Dream Driver Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      I used to watch television when i was younger and there was a show called Earth 2. One of the premises was the communication with aliens on this second earth by humans through "the dreamscape".
      By trancing into a dream (preahps an LD?) they would communicate with thoughts with the aliens since in waking life the aliens could not speak their english language. Worth checking out.
      Being cannot change
      Life is a constant reaction
      I am a human becoming

Melbourne, Aus
      Thats pretty intense stuff! Maybe you should try communicating with them a little at a time to ensure that your not in any danger, mentally or otherwise, by continuing contact with them. Assuming they arent just HI. Ive always believed in being other than ourselves are out there, and i also believ theyre waiting for our evolution to reach a point where we communication with them would be constructive rather than destructive and fearful for us.
      Maybe in the higher states of conscienceness we reach through SP and dreaming we actually do reach that point..

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      oh man.....

the truth is, the reason why I freak out every time is because people have told me in the past that aliens can communicate with you on a psychic level. and a large number of people who claim to have seen an alien said that is how they communicate - with their minds

now that I remember, after my first freaky experience I mentally said..."one step at a time! show me your UFO first!"

of course, this could just all be in my head I guess theres only one real way to find out

frequency finder panjia starchild's Avatar
      panjia

Thats weird

Quote Originally Posted by juroara View Post
      oh man.....

the truth is, the reason why I freak out every time is because people have told me in the past that aliens can communicate with you on a psychic level. and a large number of people who claim to have seen an alien said that is how they communicate - with their minds

now that I remember, after my first freaky experience I mentally said..."one step at a time! show me your UFO first!"

of course, this could just all be in my head I guess theres only one real way to find out
      I consider grey aliens highly evolved and civilised beings,(they look creepy though)if one wanted to visit me in my room,theyd have to turn the light on first lol
      Ive experienced strang presences in my room during sleep paralysis,they dont show themselves but i know theyre there cause i hear them operating some "buzzing energy" device on the back of my head.

DJ Entries
      Wow, what an experience, lol, but, as you mentioned, it seems to only happen when you daydream about them which fits in with the idea that a dream or SP in this case works with your expections
      # of LDs so far: DILD-1, WILD-0, Awareness-5
      Max Dreams recalled in one night: 3
      Goals: Learn to fly [] - Find out more about myself [] - Explore the sea [] - Pray in an LD []
      Read my DJ: Whirlwind of Dreams
      Read my current research: CAT Research
      Read my meditation experiences: Meditation Experiences

LD Count
      Manchester
      DJ Entries
      That's is...SCARY! I know how scary it is just when I start to daydream about them, it's like you say, anxious butterflies in my stomach tying it in knots. But it's a nice feeling, an EXCITING one. Let's face it, aliens are FAR more evolved than us. In fact, and this will interest you guys to no end-scientists recently did experiments on human evolution. They drew up a model of what humans are likely to look like in an evolved state, roughly 10, 000 years from now. And....IT'S THE STEROTYPICAL ALIEN! Big, bulbous head, with big inset eyes, rough, greyish skin. Scary looking! Theory of the pyramids sprang to my mind after hearing that

Anyway, whether part of your imagination, or physically real, it does happen. It's hard not to be scared, but DO IT! See what happens. Communicate with the aliens. There is stuff to be learnt.. These characters of your subconcious will understand your scared, but things like this really should be looked into. Evolve your mind, this is your chance if any xx

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Lol..thanks for resurrecting my thread. I had the same idea too - you know - not to be afraid. To go along with the experience, see what happens.

But, NO THANKS!

I had another experience not too long after the one I posted about here. It left me a little scarred. After that dream I decided that these alien beings - who ever - what ever they are, aren't things I want to mess around with. Since then, I've been practically cured from my UFO obsession. "No thanks"

In the dream I get lost. It's very dark, and I'm too scared to walk home. The entire time I've felt the alien presence near me, watching me from the bushes. I told myself not to be afraid of them. And then I thought, hey, maybe the aliens can give me a lift home! Not the most logical idea, but hey I wasn't lucid

Instantly, the aliens walk out of the bushes. I become lucid. All the other dream characters freeze in time, before vanishing. My entire dream is melting away. It's just me and the aliens. I'm trapped, I can't move. My body is in paralysis and the alien beings are coming closer. Their faces are distorted, so distorted. They looked more demonic than alien.

My body's orientation changes and I'm floating on my back still caught in paralysis. I feel like it's a WILD. Like some great force wants to pull me forward - forward - forward. I thought maybe they were trying to 'project' me into their space ship. But it won't work.

For even stranger reasons, all I can say is 'projecting' doesn't work for me. I can't WILD, or astral project - which ever you think it is. Instead I always get stuck in the sensation of being lifted out of my body - but I never budge. Something always holds me back, and keeps me firmly planted.

The demonic looking aliens seemed to recognize that I was 'stuck'. They come even closer and place their hands on my belly. IT HUUURRRTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!! My chest swells in pain. The opposing forces were so strong I feel like I could rip in half!!

I scream at them "STOP!!". I look into their faces. I can't stand their faces. There's something in the back in my mind screaming. Telling me, that these beings aren't aliens. That they were only demons, demons posing as aliens. I tell them to PISS OFF! And never bother me again.

They looked at me with disgust. Then they take a step back. The paralysis wears off. And I wake up safe in my bed. Is it just me, or were these strange beings incapable of going against my free will?

For the next three days the dream plays again and again and again in my mind. It felt so real. And it seemed so out of place. What I mean is, I'm a believer dreams are SUPPOSED to follow expectation. And when a dream doesn't follow expectation, then I believe something out of the ordinary really is taking place.

When I thought "gee the aliens can give me a lift home". I was "imagining" something fanciful and FUN. Like Flight of the Navigator. I wasn't imagining a nightmare! So why did I get a nightmare?

How real was my experience? I wanted to know!! I meditated and prayed for some sign. Was it a dream? Was it real? Are there really aliens in some astral dimension abducting people?

For me personally, I believe I got my answer three days later in another dream. Again I dream of aliens.

Except the aliens in my dream were B-movie cheasy. There was a giant independence day UFO - buildings exploding - people screaming. And the greys were zapping people with guns. I hide from them! They find me! But when I come face to face with the grey, all I sense is emptiness. The same emptiness I sense in most DCs. That this being lacks any real conscious essence. The alien attacks me!

But I feel nothing. That's when I realize this is a dream and nothing can hurt me. Last time the aliens made me feel INTENSE pain - even when I was lucid. But in this dream, nothing could hurt me. I make the alien disappear. I lose my lucidity and continue to role play.

Eventually the alien queen finds me. I fly away from her and she flies after me! She catches me! And beams me up to her space ship. My dream just behaves like a movie, the scene just changes. One moment I'm in the air, the next, I'm on a star wars like space ship. Easy as pie. No paralysis. No pain.

I woke after that. I just had two alien dreams in the same week as vast proportions and differences. There's no going back for me. Call me crazy but I believe some alien entity - in the purest sense of the word - made contact with me. And I don't think they had the best intentions in mind. It freaks me out. Because I think about the first dream I had with them. When two dark shadowy beings standing by my bedside ask me to become an ambassador. And the intense dread and fear I got just by seeing the alien standing at my door way.

I'm a little sad.

I love aliens! I do!

Most of my artwork is nothing but aliens. But greys? Maybe there are genuine benevolent and wise greys out there. And I did not meet them.

BTW. The alien beings have continued to respect my free will - that or they are bond by it. I haven't dreamed of them since and it's been over a year. I still have no desire to dream of them. And after considering how traumatizing abduction experiences are, even if it is all just a 'dream', no thanks. I'M SO GLAD mine ended shortly. There are people out there who live in fear. Normal nightmares don't have that kind of power.

Now the only aliens I'm interested of dreaming with, are the fanciful creatures I draw

愚かなロボット~StarMan* Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Mushin.
      England
      But the light felt so real.
      The light was real, you did see it, just not with the eyes your used to using

After that dream I decided that these alien beings - who ever - what ever they are, aren't things I want to mess around with. Since then, I've been practically cured from my UFO obsession. "No thanks"
      I take a different approach, I encourage any communication with my little grey friends and the rest of them as long as they play nice. So far they have told me many things and for that i thank them. The only ones you gotta worry about are the "Big" grays the 7FT tall ones, those guys are nasty, the little ones are like children in a way.

They still creep me out a little when you can feel the presence but cannot see them, also when they just appear, that's kinda creepy also
      Last edited by IndigoGhost; 07-13-2010 at 05:29 AM.

We are the gifted of the future many kids come here from last time. ~ Indigo Ghost
      I like the breeze in dreams flowing into my head. ~ Indgo Ghost
      There is no life, there is simply ideas, and with idea's things happen. ~ Indgo Ghost
      Meditation Since 04/Jun/2010 {I had some enlightenment.} Goal: Have a slice of the real loaf [ ]

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Do you have your experiences written down some where? And do you believe they are physical or astral beings?

LD Count
      Mushin.
      England
      I don't write them down because i can remember them pretty well. I think they are something completely different or maybe both, They are physical because even normal everyday people will see a UFO or two in there lifetime and these people can even be super far away from spiritual enlightenment. I also think they are part astral because they can communicate with thoughts and visual images. Its been going on for about 6 years for me, I pretty much was normal then almost overnight i become a Vegan, I start doing meditation and lucid dreaming also a whole other host of spiritual things. On-top of that i started studying metaphysics and quantum physics when i was 14 years old! for no apparent reason. My IQ went from normal to 150 since the last time i check (this was 2 years ago). I am pretty much always in connection with them now through some mental link, god knows what it is but it lets me use something i like to call (knowing without knowing). What happens is that someone can ask me something i have no idea about and Pop! the answer will come into my head and i don't even have to think, the funny thing is it comes in images of feelings and i know these are not mine because they are not your average feelings. I also have communication in dreams as i often get things explain to me while I'm asleep, great engineering ideas or spiritual concept and natural technology (using nature in mechanical devices) {I will explain later if you want }

Have MSN or AIM? I would be happy to explain more.

We are the gifted of the future many kids come here from last time. ~ Indigo Ghost
      There is no life, there is simply ideas, and with idea's things happen. ~ Indgo Ghost
      Meditation Since 04/Jun/2010 {I had some enlightenment.} Goal: Have a slice of the real loaf [ ]

LD Count
      Manchester
      DJ Entries
      Yes, that is great. You are a lucky guy. About the knowing without knowing, I have an interest. Like, I was stoned with my freind once, and we was playing some pool in his garage. Anyway we was both playing pretty well, and we got into this interesting conversation so wasn't really thinking about the game. Anyway, I looked down, and I had won the game, potted 4 balls straight off. I was pretty amazed at how I did so well without concentrating, so we set up another game and experimented. We tried shutting our brains off, like a kind of meditation, and letting our subconcious take the shots. I potted the ball every time! Well I was amazed, but it made me realise how powerful the subconcious is, recalling information that you could have heard maybe once in your life time, without even thinking about it, and many more examples. But I have to admit, your story does sound a bit more...spiritual. I have to ask, why have you related becoming vegan to the moment you evolved your mind? Haha, sounds like your going backwards there to me. x

LD Count
      Mushin.
      England
      Being vegan is an evolutionary step to becoming non harmful to other sentient beings, also being able to be more healthy and have a more sustainable and fair way to get your food intake

Meat eaters will defend there habits to the grave, but its just a more logical choice, if not for the humanitarian benefit then for the benefit of health. Here is an example, red meat makes your blood acidic and your bones slowly break down the calcium to level the blood out to its normal level. Simply put, doing something that lessens suffering and helps you stay health is an evolutionary benefit, unlike the meat eaters who in all honesty only eat meat because it tastes good.... That's no reason to kill things and damage your body.

To do something because it makes your tastebuds happy for a few seconds is stupid when you consider all the brutality and suffering it takes to get that meat to your table.

Humans were never meant to eat meat.

I forgot the mention in my last post, I developed synesthesia after i had a dream a few years ago that was pretty much flashing colorfully lights all over my dream all night.
      Last edited by IndigoGhost; 07-14-2010 at 02:19 AM.
      Foggy likes this.

Adversary Achievements:
      Tagger First Class Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      DJ Entries
      Humans were never meant to eat meat.
      Humans evolved as omnivores because it allowed them a high degree of adaptability in their diets. We weren't "meant" for anything.

Also, it's not an evolutionary benefit unless there's a trait that's passed from one generation to the next, discouraging the eating of meat. If humans go vegan for several generations, we will certainly evolve to be more herbivorous, but veganism is such a recent phenomenon (as far as I know) that this hypothetical effect would be downright impossible to study.

Whoa, run-on sentence.

That said, it is a more logical choice.

ETA: Trippy experience, juroara! Because I totally didn't just come in here to argue...

I pick up a half-eaten copy of a book by Neil Gaiman, and decide this is all his fault.

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Yes, I like to keep my threads on track as much as possible.

Often what appears the scariest and most frightful is really your Ego trying to control you with fear.
      There is nothing to be afraid of in this reality. There is only lack of love, lack of knowing everything is ok. Control your fears and these Aliens will go away, and you might end up seeing what they really are. Ask your spirit guide to come forth and enter your reality to help guide you.

LD Count
      Manchester
      DJ Entries
      That does make sense. Still, humans arent gonna turn vegetarian in my life time, theres simply no reason for us to do that. So in the mean time, I think I will ENJOY the delicious taste of meat, to make me happier and to make my taste buds happier. Most important to me, and indeed every human, every living thing, is to be as happy as possible, and Id definately get pissed off having to stay away from meat for the rest of my life. No way! After this past year, Ive realised so much, I feel now that me and my race should be more evolved at this point, but theres too much holding us back the way it is, with the idiots in control. So Ive accepted that Im not gonna evolve into a higher being and got on with the pleasing of my tastebuds But your a good guy, stick at it. You make me happy just knowing you put so much effort into making other people happy. You see, its obviously working! x
      Last edited by Foggy; 07-25-2010 at 12:29 PM.