• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

MB's Dream Journal

I was in Vegas for a while with different friends, it felt like a school trip. We were in a bar and I gave the bartender my ID but it wasn't me on the ID, so he asked me to follow him, I tried to get my way out of it but I couldn't. So I followed him through a maze of chrome vault-like doors until we were outside in a tropical disneyland type environment. We headed into a building far off from the main grid but something didn't feel right so I tried to leave, an Asian man that looked like he came right out of Mortal Kombat didn't want me to leave, so suddenly I jump and flew to these mountains to the right of the building, he followed. I kept climbing different areas trying to get away from him scared that he might catch me but he never did. The dream changed back to the bar, my friend Katelyn called my cell phone and i looked over and there she was! She has always been a cutie so I kissed her when I saw her haha. We planned to find eachother again at some point of the night but it never happened. I headed through the dance floor and suddenly the dream changed and I was looking for a parking spot and I had an ex girlfriend of mine in the car (Angie). We were giggling and having a great time together. When I found a spot to park it was far away from the strip of Vegas and to my suprise I was parking right next to a crazy girl I used to know and her crazy boyfriend. I don't like either one of them anymore and to see them really suprised me. I just ignored them and headed in with Angie. On the way in they were right behind us and he even put his hands on my shoulders which wasn't cool with me. I forget where we ended up but I know I spent time with Angie and in the dream i thought to myself (damn I really miss this girl). At the end of the dream it was time to head back to wherever we came from but first we had to find our hotel to get our stuff then find our bus. It sucked because the two people I was with (forget who they were) didn't know anything about this either, we found someone who was arranging the whole thing and they pulled out an Ipod with mapquest to point us in the right direction to our hotel. We then headed out to find our hotel and at that time in my dream I knew I was in control and thought "What am I waiting for i'm just gonna be there with my stuff" So suddenly I was at my backpack putting all my stuff in it and I found a cool shirt that was a baseball T with black short sleves and dark chocolate grey for the rest with a padres logo on it, so I threw it on and headed to the bus. At that time I felt I was good to wake up so I did!

The Next night I dreamed...

Was at my grandpa basso's for a family get together. They were remodeling the main room of the house. I felt uncomfterble with the family as I do in real life, I was nervous and wasn't sure how to be myself. A few times during the dream I left the house to avoid my nervousness around the family. The first time I headed to the back of the house where there was a make-up room, like the ones actors and singers use before they go on stage. There were computer chairs that I reconized. Being the same as one I bought from the swapmeet for 10 dollars, they held my attention for a while. I then headed to the back of the make-up area and it turned into a bathroom but I felt uncomfterble to the point that It was hard for me to use the restroom. Some gentleman came in and I think he noticed my uncomfterbleness and switched my attention on following him outside. When I did the dream switched gears a little and I found myself away from the house out in a dry dirt field that was shooting out tiny bits of metal out of sprayers that looked like car windshield sprayers, but they were spread out EVERYWHERE on the dry dirt field. I could feel the air from the metal bits flying past me very fast, it was scary. I stumbled around to find a spot that I couldn't get hit. I looked around at what they were shooting at, and noticed there was a few huge trucks caring magnets that filled up the entire trailer on each truck. I thought of my grandpa seting this whole thing up and thought of him as being in-human. I think I headed to my car or something from there but I ended up back in the house and they were serving dinner. Someone told me to grab a plate but there wern't any left and my grandpa said "too bad" as if he didn't care. This upset me so I walked out of the house again. I felt unwanted and uncomfterble so I headed away from the house towards some trees in the distance. I climbed one of the tree's and my ex-girlfriend Angie was in the tree as well. It was so comforting to see her, and we sat close to eachother holding onto one another. We then became intimate for a moment, I had my hand on her waist and we became very close. I asked her to come home with me and she asked if her daughter could come and I said yes, we could watch a movie. I then heard an italian accented man and looked down to notice a heavy set man walking with my dad below us. They continued on towards the house. That's when I awoke.

Last night I dreamed I met a girl and she was really somethin great, we hung out and fell for eachother quickly. I later visited her at her work and we just hugged and held each other, then she went back to work and for some reason I had my shoes and socks off and it took me so long to put them back on, (it seems like in dreams doing simple tasks are so difficult, if i just 'thought' to be dressed already it would have been a lot easier). So after a long hassle with putting shoes and socks on i finally left. Once outside the door I suddenly had rollerblades on flying through the middle of a forrest, the whole time I kept thinking "Why am I wearing rollerblades? I hate rollerblades!" haha, then a skateboarder appeared next to me and I was envious of his skateboard. We both came across a river crossing, it had huge boulders you could jump across to get to the other side, except about half way in the boulders went under water and it was just too difficult to get across, you'd be swept into the river. Suddenly a group of bikers showed up, I felt inferior to them. They talked about crossing and I told them there was no way. They soon dissapeared or hung out, I can't remember exactly but then I looked down from the side of the river and there were 3 bodies stuck in the mud about 10 or 15 feet below us. It was frighting so I jumped away from the boulder I was standing on. A military hilicopter then started circling us, and I was frightened even more. The skateboarder jumped down to the dead bodies and started to talk to them. Asking them when they made the river crossing and how to get across. The dead man lifted his head and said he just didn't care anymore and layed his head back in the mud to die yet again. I started leaving on the trail I came from until a group of indians showed up and "captured" us... at least thats what it felt like. It felt like whoever was in the hilicopter was the same as the indians. They had us sit in a circle and he told us a story about a huge tree we were right next to and the boulders that crossed the river. I can't remember exactly what he said but he spoke in a very elegant matter. He was oviously the chief and everyone gathered around to hear his words of wisdom. He was almost like a father figure to me at one point. I asked him if they were going to kill us and in a simpathetic expression he nodded yes. I felt very sad, I felt like these indians controlled my destiny, but he continued with his story making me feel like it was ok to die for whatever i was dying for. I remembered closing my eyes and accepting my fate, thats when I awoke. If I could get a description of what the hell this could all mean that would be awesome

The first part of my dream I don't remember but as it began to end, I "awoke" in my dream inside a theater watching the end of my first dream, there happen to be cops at every exit and others floating within these strange metal platforms. As I awoke, I got up to leave and saw I had a sweater under my seat, when I grabbed it I noticed it was an OLD sweater I had when I was 12 or something. I also had a pair of blue gloves which i grabbed. I walked out of the theater and put the sweater on, it even felt like it used to.. it was a total blast from the past. But that's just the start of it all. I was now in a skinny hair salon / exit for the theater / school-like place. I felt shorter and skinnier and my voice was much higher too! I had a phone so I called who I thought was my mom but I don't think it was. I asked them how old I was and they kept saying I was in 8th grade, I told the voice that I should be 22 and I awoke in a theater as a kid again I couldn't comprehend how old Id be if I was in 8th grade so I kept asking and they kept repeating 8th grade until it was a constant repeat of "8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th" in my ear as I walked around blown away that I was a kid again. After the voice stopped repeating it said that school was starting soon and 7th block was first which was a math class. I felt all the burdens of my entire life LIFTED from me in that moment! I felt as if all the baggage I've had over the years had vanished! My heart was pure again and I was happy, very happy! I thought about how wonderful it is to have the mindset I did at such a young age. I was so excited to be able to do things over again and make better decisions than I did before. I was excited for math, because now I could ace it and understand it haha. I walked outside and saw my mom sitting in a car waiting to pick me up as if I just left for school. I had flash back after flash back of great times when I was a kid and how I could re-live those moments again, and be back at my old house with a real family. It was such a powerful dream. I didn't do much while I was a kid, I just thought about my childhood a lot. like ninja turtles and waking up early every day just cause your a kid and there are too many things to do then lay in bed. When I woke up I was really disappointed it wasn't real. I still am actually. Before I went to bed last night I was looking at pix when I was a teen and getting nostalgic. I think thats where it came from. But I did say I want to lucid dream before I went to bed and it worked so thats awesome too. This dream is in a way a wake up call that I need to get back to myself and enjoying life again like i used to, now days im very depressed and it seems like my subconscious is trying to help.