• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
      Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

May 25th 2010 fail lucid opportunity

Had a FA and went out with W. It was pretty dark outside. He ran over to some bushes and said like "Oh, that looks like the white leaves I saw in a dream last night!". He held some of the leaves and they were not white but they looked cool. I said like "Then perhaps you should do a RC" and he pinched his nose. We continued down and he did another RC and said like "So I dream about you?". I thought about RCs and that you could mentally remind yourself after a RC. We got to a crossing and he stopped. He pulled out a laughing gas "sifon" and he dropped some cartridge on the ground. I noticed he had red chinos. We walked down the road and he used the laughing gas. I remember it sounded exactly like it does. We met someone but W continued to take it. I thought about taking it. I wondered if I would get any damage. I think I took some but I only remember getting chest pains.
      There was a kindergarden on the right side. Some kid was bullying another. He said his name like "Måns, måne, mula..." to 13 names. The little kid was like a snake. He had almost no arms. They were going to fight in a sandbox. He said like "Come on!" and the bully charged him and he fell down and shouted "AAAHHHHH!". I funny and sad.
      Remember. Nothing is true and everything is permitted.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

May 26 2010 Giant ship

Some 8 year old got bullied by 16 year olds. I think I broke their bicycles or something.

Halo reach. Mutalisks on a ridge shooting at us. I ordered the snipers to take them down. Also there was a big map which restarted a few times. It started with me driving a huuuuuuge ship up on land and jumping down.

Some sc2 too.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

May 27th 2010 lame sc2

A lot of Starcraft 2 dreams. I need to play less.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Thumbs up May 28 2010 kewl dreams *X2

This was a pretty nice night for me. I have been having pretty lame dreams lately. This night was like a dryspell broken.

Rode around on a bike/moped in a city. Then later I was in a van/bus with Linnea and someone else. I had a towel around my waist and I threw my bathing-trunks on her.

I think I was in a train. I did some reality checks but they succeeded. I felt like it was a dream anyway. There is something different that makes me able to differ reality and dream. Like some part of me must know it's a dream, even though my conscious might not get that information. Feels like I've unlocked some of that now.
      I walked out on a subway station. It was snowy outside. I was getting lucid. I walked to the left side of the station. I was going to fly and stuff but I stopped. I looked to my right and could see the landscape. It was like the lens in my eye was adjusting and the landscape and everything became clearer. I stabilized. There was a bridge to the right side of a big building far away. And the big building was there too. I felt as if I had dreamed about the bridge before that night. I looked at a sort of balcony up in the building. I started flying in a constant speed over there. On my way I flew over a building project. My flying power was 10/10 on that flight.
      I landed. The building was dark blue on the outside. I walked into a room to my left on the balcony. There were like two guards there. I picked up two big experiment control tables and hit the guards so they flew out through the balcony. Then I threw the tables after them. It made the walls shiver when they hit the wall and the flew out.
      I then walked into a room to my right. It was behind the balcony. There were lab guys there and lab stuff. They told me I couldn't be there and tried to get me out. I picked up a can with some liquid inside and poured it out on some guy near me. A few seconds after it burst into flames and the lab guys panicked a bit.
      Can't remember what happened next but later I was staring at a big TV screen inside the first room to the left of the balcony. I stabilized then. The screen became clearer. It was showing some typical commercial or something. Then I stood up and turned around. Love was there. I decided to try something. I held my hand against his throat and tried to make it burn him. But it didn't work. I started thinking to myself that it hurt over and over again and soon he was wallowing in pain. Then he was out. I was in a shop and talked to a guy in the shop. He was lik
      e crazy and wanted me to cum inside a coke bottle or a small envelope. I woke up I believe.

I woke up with my head on a table. I was on a gib. There were computers on the table. I tried to fall asleep but some guy had bright tubes.

I got lucid again in a big bath place. There were showers everywhere. My class were the only ones there. I noticed some girls had big dicks and was like "wtf?". I walked up to the girls later and they looked normal. I got a BJ by Camilla, Sofia and Linnea. I deep throated them. It was very nice.

On an island. It was a war going on. We were a small squad and it was like BFBC2. We ran into some temple. Bill from L4D was there. We saw some overlords in a square hole in the roof. They pooped out creep. I tried to throw a grenade up there but it didn't blow up at the right moment. Instead we took some epic pictures where I was sitting in the rain of creep and looking cool.

A beach in a room. If a guy walked there and I had infected it with creep the creep would attack him. That's exactly what happened. The creep stretched out and grabbed him.
      Last edited by Banana King; 05-29-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Too much Starcraft 2 beta

Everything is clouded in my memory because I played too much SC2 and dreamed about it.

Some guy had developed almost exactly the same powers as Alex Mercer.

Boss which was made out of god parts. Like a rib from some god he had killed. I thought the boss was fairly easy.

Texted a guy I didn't know and asked if I could borrow his apartment. Didn't leave my name but he said yes. The apartment was occupied by two women though.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Hit my dad in the crotch *

I walked out from a building in a town. It was like a sandy CoD map. We were like four people walking out from different ways. We all were very hurt and I dragged myself forward. It was like the end of MW2. I walked up on another guy who had his back to me and looked confused. I slashed him. I managed to get to an airport. My brother was in a plane with me. It was large. He rode a bike or something which would power the airplane. We almost crashed into a fence before we lifted. I steered it. My brother told me to be quiet because he needed to focus. He started talking to himself. I think we met some aliens later.

Pettersson told me he could do like random stuff. We were in a bus I believe.

BFBC2 style but with zombies. There was a house and a hill down with some rocks. I remember looking in a red dot scope. It was pretty dark outside. There was two teams, with both humans and zombies in. I somehow got down on the hill and walked around there pretty scared. I felt as someone was watching me. I walked between some rocks so I couldn't not be shot in the back. Then I saw a gun point out from some rocks. He didn't know I was there. I knifed and jumped in there. First it "bugged" and I didn't get him, but the second time it worked.
      I got up on the house level and there was a close battle there. I got killed in it. Then the spawning system was similar to L4D infected. I saw there were enemies walking out of the house. There were zombie women. I hid behind a corner to the left. They walked out and got ready for incoming enemies. None seemed to notice me. There was like a parking lot behind me. I was semi-lucid or something. Maybe I knew it was a game. I had a towel or something on me. I started fake wanking beneath it. The women got mad and two hit me. I took one of the women and we were going to "dirty" stuff. There was a immigrant guy also having some fun time with another woman. He said something about "This is the second time I tell you..!".
      The dream started vary between my home (brother's room) and the parking lot. I figured I could try loosing my virginity in a dream. I was back on the parking lot and she was in doggy style. I couldn't get it in or something. She turned around and I fucked her. I remember grabbing her tits too. It was nice.
      There was some weird summoning system there. I opened a crate over at the hill and like chose some stuff in it. Then when I was back at the parking lot/brother's room the stuff lay on the ground. I walked down to my dinner table. I looked out through the window. It was dark outside. But just outside the window there was something beautiful. It was some weird Christmas lightning. It is so hard to explain but it was made out of mostly small dragons/snakes.
      I walked up again and did a reality check. I had two sticks in my right hand and one in my left. I walked into my parents room. My dad was wearing his pyjamas and I was going to hit him in the balls. But first I did another reality check (nose pinch). He screamed and jumped. But he didn't get mad, he smiled a bit.
      I walked down to the dinner table again. I was going to achieve some lucid goals. I was going to stabilize a bit and then change locations. I sat down in my chair. There was a glass filled with vitamin C effervescent tablet in water. I felt really dry in my throat and mouth so I drank some. That was interesting because it helped in the dream but not IWL. So I was in between wake and asleep. I felt really dry so without thinking I swallowed a large amount of saliva. I woke up.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

New school

I was in a hurry when I wrote my notes this morning. But it went like this:

I was on a vacation and met Frissel. Then we went to a room which belonged to a school. I had started in a new school. I was very disappointed about that. The school was worse and it was a longer distance to travel and I missed my friends. I met Ulas there, he became my friend.
      Something about it became a war/fight.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

One eyebrow

I looked in the mirror and noticed my eyebrows had grown together. I was very disappointed. I tried to make it look better but I couldn't.

I dreamed that I had just finished two pages of my economy paper and that I could go to school now. I woke up and went to school with that thought.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries
      I am taking a dare from the forum. I'm going to mug a random DC in a lucid dream.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

DG again? * ^

I had a semi-lucid dream or maybe even a shared dream. I had it in the middle of the night so I forgot some things. I remember it was filled with emotion though.
      I was in a town as usual. Somewhere, sometime, in the town I met this girl which I liked. She was very confident and more than any normal DC. I found out that she was into lucid dreams too. She had a house in the forest and there was some lucid dreaming club there. She wanted to invite me.
      We walked together and both wanted to see each other again but it was awkward. I talked about LDs and we were going to do something together. I don't really remember what happened next but we flew up to my place up on a mountain. We were both in a shared dream. I was semi-lucid and it was awesome to share a lucid dream with someone. I fell in love with her. She had the most beautiful smile.
      Something something.
      We were in my room in the evening. We were going out. I didn't want to wake my parents or something like that. I suggested that we would teleport ourselves outside. She smiled and thought it was a great idea. We stood between my bed and guitar. She was facing me and the bed. We held hands and she smiled. I felt happy. I'm still trying to master the "changing location" power. I felt that she was more experienced than me. We squinted and I started imagining my yard and stuff outside. It was like we were mumbling a spell for a few seconds and then I closed my eyes. Nothing appeared. It was total blackness. I felt myself look around. My dreaming mind thought I was really doing that with my real body while I was in the dream.

I was at a bar or something like that with some friends. There was a guy there and he had like anger management problems. He told me to say his name "Panamanapalminapa" or something. I wasn't going to be able to pronounce it but I could and he was a bit stunned. My friends warned me about him. I stood up and the guy had a friend. He was lifted up by his friend and they ran towards me and were going to kick me in the head like an "accident". I was prepared though and dodged it. The guy laughed a bit. I felt they were going to try it again. I ran away and they chased me. I got into a room and was going to kick them when they came through the doorway. But like Hugo or someone came instead and I failed my kick and fell down on the floor. They came and I put my arms up and the rage guy stomped against my head but in the last second he put his foot down on the ground next to me. He said "Of course I'm not going to hit you" and helped me up with a smile.

I walked to Hby gård with David G in my class. We talked about the incident at the bar. He said something about glasses. There was a big market in Hby gård. I said something about it's weird that they can buy something for 20kr and sell it for like 300 bla bla.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Hugo hit by police car

We were walking in like "gamla stan" or something and the streets are tight there. A car drove into Hugo. He face-planted the windshield and slided along. Out of the car a black fat guy appeared. He looked pretty confused and I thought it was funny. I thought about calling the ambulance. A cop car had arrived and a fat white cop talked. I then saw that the black guy was a police too and that their cars were super small. I laughed. Hugo wanted to get out of there and do whatever we were going to do. I told him we probably should let the ambulance people take a look at him cause maybe his legs were hurt or something.

Kurdistan war scene like in CoD. I was looking at hills where people fired at us.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries
      I've had two lucids. I'm too lazy to write down all the other stuff right now.
      I've been trying to mug a random DC.

I'm in a city and outside a bank. People are going out of it. One looks like my dad so I can't mug him. I follow some people with a lot of clothes cause I believe my chances of getting anything from them are bigger. I have my hand in my pocket and try to morph my buscard and phone into a gun. Then we reach a bridge and I loose lucidity.
      The rest was pretty cool. I got to experience physical pain in the dream. I was in an epic battle and saw a guy get sawed in half by a chick with a motorsaw. I was chased by bad guy inside a car and they finally sliced my throat open. I didn't die and my dad told me "Don't you get it? You can't die!" and I had that regeneration power. I'm going to save it.

I'm on a beach. This time I'm going to get a sharp object. I got a stick and walked over to a ice cuboid. I started hitting it on the top. There was ice splinter but the stick wasn't that affected.

Next time I'm think I'm just going to go bare knuckles. Or maybe I don't need weapons.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Black ops

I was playing the beta of cod black ops. It wasn't that different. I think I was in the game and not looking at a screen. It was a small map with a battlefield in the middle. One big house on each side. I pushed myself over the right side of the battlefield. There was a hole where a sniper was. I think my teammates killed him. I threw down a stun grenade. I was at the right side of the house. I walked in and saw my enemies rush up on the second floor. I ran after them and was ready to slice them. Then it was three against me. But my dodging skills were mad. I don't know how the fight ended.

Playing weird mini golf with some people I know. I failed with my put. Jesper W said that the ball was like "Kulliverad" and that meant it wasn't round enough and would not go straight. Tammie said something about love and I joked around with her.

My irritating grandma was in a room with me. She had like a pen and I had one too. She showed me some weird shit where she curled up her hair with the pen. I did it too cause she asked me. Then she said "you're doing it the wrong way" and I was like "stfu I'm not".
      I sat in a couch with a girl. She wasn't that pretty. Not fat. We talked and she was pretty nice. Then when I was about to leave I asked her to sit in my lap. I said like "Sit here" and she sat besides me. Then I pulled her up and we hugged each other. I don't know but I felt as I was going to cry. I liked her. Then my irritating grandma said some shit.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

after gibb

I've slept today and I dreamed something about W having his feet on my seats in the subway train. I finally pushed them down.

Also something about a car like in BFBC2.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Red face June 15th 2010 Eye to eyemotion ^

I sat down with Tammie. She sat on a chair across the small round table. Behind me and a bit to the right was a window and rays of sunlight entered. It was awkward. We kind of ignored each other. It was like we had silently decided that we would get through this without a talk. I could not take it. I had to do something.
      She was looking out the window like people do on subways. I entered her focus vision and made a funny face. Then I went back to my seat. At first she was trying to keep the awkward ignoring up and she made a insecure face like she didn't know me. Then I said "Come on, why so serious?" and she seemed to relax with a smile. She might even have laughed a bit. I smiled back at her.
      There we sat for a long while. Looking right at each other smiling. We didn't say a word but it was like we had a silent conversation. I thought she was beautiful. I noticed her eyes were bigger than normal.
      She didn't wear much makeup. There was definitely a lot of emotions involved. Then she gently put her right hand on the left side of my head. She asked "What's that?" and I responded, thinking that she thought my hair looked weird, telling her that it looked like that because it hadn't grown out enough.

Some ski trip. I think I was skiing.

The last day before summer break. The class was going to throw a party. Some dude joined our class the last day but he was pretty nice. I remember like jumping at rocks over a river to get to the party.

I was trying to be all mysterious and didn't say a word to a girl. She followed me and then I think I almost got hit by a car or almost stepped on an animal so I said like "Wow shit!" and then she asked me something and I started talking.

(been watching Entourage a lot) Vince had problems getting a job bla bla lots of drama.

My dad had dug a hole in our garden or somewhere. He had dug up the laughing gas syphon and I saw it lying on the chest of drawers. I grabbed it and tried to hide it. I went upstairs but my brother followed me and asked questions.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Dare complete: Mug a random DC.

My dream recall was poor this night and I had two lucids.

I don't remember where I was but it was a place where people walked. I was lucid and thought "THIS IS IT!" and rushed a bit. I think the floor was grey and we might have been inside. I saw a 50+ woman walk by. I went up to her and said "Give me your money." and she got scared. She started shaking and took out things out of her purse. She put it on the ground and searched it. I kneed her in the side and said like "Get the f*ck away from here." and I started looting it. I was in a hurry because I've given this dare 2 lucids before this one.
      It seemed as if she was a business woman because I found mostly pens and blocks. I opened one of the drawing blocks but I found numbers in it instead of letters. In the top of the paper it said like "501 27390 4884203...". I can't remember exactly which numbers they were but it looked very random to me.
      Another woman walked by and I grabbed her purse. She was taller but fairly the same age as the other woman.
      I don't remember what happened next.

I was in a car and it was sunny. Someone was driving. I think that person asked if this was a dream and I pinched my nose and found out it was. I said like "Oh, it's a dream." and jumped out of the moving car. I rolled on the street and that's the last thing I remember.

I was in a line with my dad and brother. They passed a subway gate thingy. I was first in line then and pulled out a strip and tried to fit it in a little access thing. My strip was a bit broken so it took a long time and everyone was complaining.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

June 17th 2010 (My 17th birthday)

I was at my school and I slept there or something. I had a dream in the dream and I was outside of the dining hall building. It was something spooky but calming about the dream. I started spinning supernatural like a gymnast around a pole.

Weird subway station. There were lots of people. There were like elevators going up and down a slope in there.

I was going to watch like some awesome Harry Potter movie on my birthday.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

June 18th 2010

I was in some building with glass doors out in a corner. I said "excuse me, everything here is my dream." to a guy that looked like a guy I asked for directions the day before. He didn't really care. I went out on the street. It was raining and there was thunder. There was a crossing a bit to my right. I went out in the road. The guy was there too. I looked to my left. I recognized it as Stockholm and it was vivid. I could see the rain hit the water. I noticed everything was going a bit fast. I looked up at the sky. There were dark clouds. They looked real. I told the guy to watch as I bent my knees a tiny bit and looked away slightly from the clouds and reach out with my right hand upwards. I tried to make space between the clouds and let the sunshine come through. It didn't work. I started imagining sun rays and closed my eyes hard for a second and then when I opened them I was in my bed. It might have been a FA because I think I saw some sunlight for a sec.
      And that day it was the same weather as I had dreamed about.

Traveled to an island on a piece of dough. Lots of things happened but I'm lazy.

Threw grenades/firecrackers at a mortar team. We were like 4 guys getting transformed like in District 9. They were gay. I took a plump actress home to my redneck family and bla bla.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

June 19th 2010 Lucidspree

My mom and I was in a safe house and it was like in L4D. It was pretty cozy in there though and I felt safe.

My brother and I was watching Prey 2. I could see how a player shot those grenade bugs and used them as C4. We climbed up a like Inka temple which was overgrown and talked to two gaming guys at the top. I, at least, got a sword. It was spiky and pretty short. It was also bent a bit. My brother and I walked down behind some other people.
      I got a lucid feeling and I asked my brother: "Do you think these people are virtual?", he said "No". Then I asked: "Do you think they are real?" and he smiled a bit. It was a dream.
      I took two swords and rested them on my shoulders like a cross. The group of people were in frond of us. I started waving the swords a bit and my bro laughed. I gave him one.
      Then we were in our house. We were in the living room. My brother talked about practicing driving a car in the dream. I threw myself out threw the window. The dream got unstable and I woke up.

I sat in my computer chair and apparently I had a second brother with a hot girlfriend in my room. He was the oldest of us.

I had lots of unstable lucids. The main track was that in the dream world we had gone to like an island that belonged to Thailand.

My social studies teacher was sitting next to me. We were reading. Suddenly he stood up without clothes. I scratched my nose and woke up.

In Thailand restaurant with my grandma and others. Someone threw a balloon on her in the line and she got upset and talked about Velcro strips. I got semi-lucid and walked over to the kitchen. On the way I did two nose pinch RCs. Then I took a blue bowl or plate in my hand. I dropped it on the floor and saw it go apart. I didn't want to wake up so I didn't do anything crazy. I walked to the entrance to the kitchen and a girl was sitting there. I looked at her and she nodded like saying it was OK to go inside. I walked over a bar thingy and saw a guy working to my left. I looked away for a second and then he was gone. I did it again and he was back. I continued inside and there were lots of people working there. I went down on my knees and stared at some weird kitchen thing. I tried to stabilize. I touched the surface of it and noticed that my fingers were numb and cold. I got worried and then my nose itched so much I woke up.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

June 21th 2010

School event in the dining hall. I met Dogge there and he had some weird recipe which he recommended. The place was full and I had to take a random table. I sat on a weird board. No really comfortable. Helena sat on the floor. There was a lame music show and she started like twitching because she knew it sucked so bad. I wanted to agree with her but she left the place. I saw Agge at Dogges table and they were having fun.
      I pulled a long branch off a tree.

Stockholm, Sweden
      DJ Entries

Undisclosed birthday present

First I had some SC1 theme dreams. I've never really played it but I could see the protoss had weird minerals or something.

Swedish class and my teacher Staffan played many different basses. I talked to some guys outside and they were happy they could not come in or something but I told them it was fun.
      The basses looked different and I felt that I really wanted to play some bass.

I was home and my dad called me and told me to come outside to his car because he had a present and I couldn't look out and see what it was. I went up to my room and got dressed and got outside. I took a skateboard and that was weird. I started rolling down the street humming on songs. I sat on the skateboard and I had a cap on. I then realized my dad waited for me and went back. He was about to call me when he saw me. I saw another Volvo which was open. I think it was a cab. Then we went to Ellen's old house and he rang the doorbell. A few moments later I woke up.

Played guitar.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6