• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

USA
      DJ Entries

Wildmilder's Epic Journeys

I'm sitting on a bench outside talking to my sister about LDing and how she should try it. I started to explain to her how to reality check, and its funny because I showed her the "count your fingers" reality check, and I then realized I had 7 fingers.. I said " oh my goodness, I'm actually dreaming right now!". She denied it, I saw the clouds were glowing blue, then I woke up. Normally my LDs are longer
      Last edited by Wildmilder; 12-02-2009 at 06:27 AM.

My Dream Journal Click Here!

USA
      DJ Entries
      I am getting a shave at an old fashion barber shop.. The guy doing it is foreign and has a big moustache. He is using the old kind of razors ( the big single blades). He is very nice and says I will enjoy the shave. That is all I can remember.

USA
      DJ Entries

Third LD, used my plan

Alright so after 5 lucidless nights, I finally was able to LD Aagain last night.

I don't remember what made me do a reality check but I looked at my hands at one point and noticed I had 6 fingers... I instantly knew I was dreaming and remembered my plan as to what I would do... So I went outside and took off flying towards Jessica albas house in California, where she and I would soon hook up. We did and it was great.

The next part I remember was really funny because I was hooking up with a friend of mine and her dad walked in so I stopped. It felt so real so I had to double check that I was dreaming just to be safe. I still had 6 fingers so I proceeded though her dad was in the room.

This was a very vivid dream, and the steps I took the night before were MILDing while listening to my binaural beats iPhone app called "altered state". It worked very well :-)

USA
      DJ Entries
      I am on a baseball field with my Dad and a baby. The capitol building is visible in the horizon. After my dad throws a few tosses to the baby, who gets a few hits, my dad lets me throw some pitches but we get into an argument about whether or not I can go to this video game party, and I get mad because he thinks I am gonna be doing drugs/alcohol there and I try to explain to him that this doesnt happen at video game parties.... these people are really prude. Then I wake up. Super weird.

USA
      DJ Entries
      Jerry and George from Seinfeld are arguing about money and how George is in debt to him, but theyre voices are coming from the bodies of Abbot and Costello, and theyre looking at a newspaper.

Later, Elaine (from Seinfeld) is walking down a runway inside a store as if she were modeling. Her shirt is off, but she has no breasts. (Super weird)
      She is trying to convince the store owner to buy insulation for her apartment.