Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Clyde Machine's Dream Journal

http://bit.ly/GoToCME Clyde Machine's Avatar
      LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      78: 4.16.10; 7:46AM Part 3: The First Lucid Where I'm Truly Living Inside It. (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I have a dream that I pull up to a laundromat just as another car does, the people within it pulling out guns and preparing for a robbery. I have a gun in my hands but hide it and get my head down to avoid getting shot as I see glass shattering and hear bullets firing within the building. I'm on the phone with Julia and tell her where I'm at and what's going on.

Somehow I wind up inside the laundromat, and am coming out of the dream. I force myself to stay focused, and start to really put attention to the ceiling and the many lights hanging down from it. I comment on how nice the lights look from where I'm at (those that were on, anyway - most were off except for many of those near the back of the laundromat) and the dream gets very vivid.

I become lucid and as I do, I consciously want it to really feel like reality - and so it happens. I lift my arms from my sides slowly as if breaking out of sleep paralysis/REM atonia, and feel an amazing feeling of freedom in this lucid that I can honestly say I've never felt before! I wondered if I was moving in real life, but let go of that thought quickly to focus on the dream.

I look and walk around admiring how real everything is (the robbery still in progress, of course). I crawl under a chair for the heck of it, to enjoy this amazingly real environment I'm in, coming out the other side and finding myself standing behind one of the would-be robbers. After coming out from under the chair I shout, "RAA!" as I see my own face in third person, and found that to be pretty cool, with everything being so incredibly real. I approach the robber who hasn't noticed me yet, and make a finger-gun with my hand at him, saying "Bang!" a couple times with no results. I take the gun from his hand and put it to his head, shooting twice. (No wounds, no blood, no mess, just death.)

I walk away from him and want to do the advanced task - stand on my head, for real. As others have done on DV, I slowly pinch my neck on both sides and lift my head off my shoulders. At first my vision kinda follows my head, looking at the back of it after it leaves my shoulders, but then returns to its original position while I put my head on the ground in front of me and hop on my own head with both feet.
      I wake up right after.

Wonder what my dreamworld kill count is right now?
      DV Dictionary. / Verious: a definition. /

I'm not on DV much these days, but I'll try to toss a cool dream or two into my DJ.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      79: 4.17.10; 8:35AM Julia In A Black Dress. (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I dream I'm walking through a store when I become lucid. I had been looking for people in the store while non-lucid, so I take the opportunity to find Julia. I will her to be nearby and find her standing in a black dress off to my left. I approach her and willfully expect her to look like her real self, and she becomes as lovely as she is in real life. We wind up in a tent somewhere outdoors and spend some time together. Someone sitting outside the tent is peering in, so I close the tent flap and consider willing them to die, but didn't bother as that person didn't remain in the dream after I closed the flap. (I'm not sure if I retained lucidity or not after we'd spent some time in the tent together - is it possible to slip in and out of lucidity after becoming lucid?)The dream slightly transitions and I'm somewhere outdoors in the game Oblivion, nearby a tall ruins, and am aware that I'm now a Poke'mon of some sort. I rush along a path leading up to the ruins, where I believed our tent was earlier in the dream, and discovered a couple knights/adventurers there, with silver armour, whom I immediately attacked with ice spells.

Wonder what Poke'mon I was? I sure was moving fast!

I'm not on DV much these days, but I'll try to toss a cool dream or two into my DJ.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      80: 4.18.10; 7:51AM Part 1: Yeah, I Straightened Him Out. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm in some Western setting and am with some friends in a silver-coloured car. (Yes, out of place.) The driver races us to some train tracks where we are all ejected from the car somehow, leaving me the only one left near the car. Everyone else is now nowhere to be found, but I choose not to go looking for them. After watching some old trains go by, I see some bandits hanging around up the tracks a ways. I get back in the car, now in the driver's seat, and race off back the way we came before they got near me, since I know they're going to want something from me if they catch up to me.

Getting back to a place I don't recognize but understand to be a Western town, I wind up knocking a guy out in a fight after accusing me of stealing cattle.
      Yeah, I straightened him out.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      80: 4.18.10; 10:37AM Part 2: Planeride. (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am riding in the cockpit of a plane with the pilot, knowing that we're heading in a westward direction with the intent to take me to see Julia. He does various things to change the view of the world through the windshield which makes everything appear upside down, to which I incorrectly exclaim, "We're flying upside down!" To correct me, the pilot changes the view to different perspectives without shifting the actual plane, which shows me that he didn't flip us over to change the view that way.

We land and I find myself in an odd area of an airport where there is someone's desk and what appear to be separators on the walls, like you might see where there are phones mounted to terminal walls.
      I go lucid and look around the area, going into one of these spaces between the separators, but go non-lucid again shortly thereafter before waking. After this dream I went into another dream, which would explain my reduced recall regarding the lucid part. I know I looked around the area a bit, but I didn't actually take the opportunity to take control of anything like I usually do. Next lucid I get I'll try making it really real like that one I had not too long ago.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      81: 4.21.10; 4:20AM Portal Pirate. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I attempted to illegally download Portal, but all the copies I found had been blocked for being pirate copies.

Earlier in the night, I was with dad in the truck and we were being chased by someone in a dark green Jeep. We kept finding them ahead of us on the road, trying to collide with us head-on, but we avoided them tactfully.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      82: 4.27.10; 7:00AM The Past Should Stay Dead. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am dreaming and have trouble talking, so I try to belt out the opening lines of "The Past Should Stay Dead" by Emarosa, and wake up shortly thereafter.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      83: 4.30.10; 6:30AM Inside Oblivion: Ancient Cabin. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am inside a game much like Oblivion. I've come across an ancient cabin in the woods where I discover someone and several large ieces of equipment - a giant wooden battle axe and giant wooden shield. I attempt to take the shield which makes a massive cupboard begin to fall. The other figure in the cabin says that if I'm to work with them I must be of some benefit to them, meaning I need to stop destroying their cabin. I wake up thereafter.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      84: 5.1.10; 10:45AM Matt Tuck's Credit Card. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am hanging out with Matt Tuck from Bullet For My Valentine. He's working on what appears to be homework, and sets his credit card down on the table while he works. I clearly see the numbers and consider taking them down, but I decide against it, not wanting to be malicious toward him. He asks me to help him with a worksheet of finding parallelograms, and I wake up thereafter.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      85: 5.2.10; 10:25AM Part 1: Beaten with a Flamethrower! (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm inside a game like Socom 3, my adversaries being humans and some interesting blue and black armoured monsters. I have difficulty killing the humans because no matter how many rounds I pump into their heads, they don't die. I pull out a flamethrower-like weapon and burn some monsters to death, then flip the gun around and begin beating another monster to the ground, stepping on his tail to prevent him from escaping or moving.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      85: 5.2.10; 12:05PM Part 2: Mental Institution in the Old West. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm out at a Burger King with a friend who works at McDonald's, so we decide to make a scene and run off.

I wind up back at my mom's house and see Sarah leaving, and I start looking around the house and leaving some items in hidden places that I'd removed from the premises earlier.

The dream transitions again and I'm in what appears to be a mental institution combined with a hospital, and I'm talking with a woman who is very thankful for my kindness and for talking with her. I walk down the long room and through the doorway when I hear her ask, "Who are you?" I turn back and after a moment's thought, reply, "I'm just trying to help everyone."

In the next room I discover, and one of the mentally unstable patients is out in the street below
      (this dream takes place on the second floor, and the town is looking every bit like an old Western town, by the way) with a shield and sword, and apparently requested a fight with me. Others in the room aim their rifles toward the window to shoot down at him, but I tell them to lower their weapons, that I'd fight him myself. I wake up before the fight starts.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      86: 5.4.10; 9:56AM Part 1: A Skylit Drive T-shirts. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am inside my local Hot Topic and there are tons of A Skylit Drive shirts in stock. I search for one that I like, but all of them have designs that don't interest me, and are all purple on black. I pick out one that's mostly black, but I don't get a chance to see the design before I wake up.
      Last edited by Clyde Machine; 06-17-2010 at 08:08 PM.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      86: 5.4.10; 9:56AM Part 2: Outta My Vehicle! (MILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am in a red SUV that doesn't belong to me, and a bald young man gets into the back seat, requesting I drive him to his home. He's clearly a leech, looking to bum rides off people, so I politely try to get him to leave. After trying to reason with him, I lose my cool and turn around in my seat, shouting "You have 10 seconds to get out." He continues to talk and stall. I say "5 seconds!" He threatens to call his posse and pulls out his phone to call them.

I figure this is my chance - I wrestle his phone away from him and hold it out my window, threatening to throw it and start driving off. He leans against the window behind mine, where he is sitting, and tries to reach for it. I hit the button to roll down his window and he tumbles out. Rolling up all my windows and locking the doors, I drive off.

However, the window on my passenger side wasn't all the way rolled up, allowing him to latch on and try to pull himself inside the vehicle again. I grabbed him by the neck and forced him (very roughly) back out, watching him take a seriously painful-looking roll down the tall hill from the road I was on, heading straight into a park bench while clenching his throat and fighting for breath.

I turn my focus back to the road, celebrating by spouting profanities and laughing my rear end off from what I did to that guy. I see ahead of me some familiar signs and realize I'm in Las Vegas, which I had mentioned in an earlier dream
      (one I haven't logged from this night). I'm still excited and laughing about recent events and start shouting that I'm in Vegas. I realize I'm in a dream, and start shouting, "This is a lucid dream!" I keep driving, and driving well I might add, while I try to remember the tasks of the month. I remember to give someone a flower, and look around for someone to give it to.

Slowly but surely, people appear on sidewalks and benches, including an old lady in a light blue sweatshirt who's out for a walk. I figure she's a nice enough person to deliver a flower to, and I park the vehicle to hop out and hand her a flower. While I'm trying to summon a flower in my hand, the dream goes fuzzy
      and I slip into a false awakening in which I'm trying to DEILD, and find myself explaining it to someone who'd asked me what I was doing. I woke up thereafter from an external sound.
      Last edited by Clyde Machine; 06-17-2010 at 08:08 PM.

LD Count
      Your DG is as good as ever!
      Also, you have a pet cow?
      I'm back!

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      DG? I believe you mean DJ - I've never met a DG! XD

And yes, I have a steer that I've been raising for about a year, named Ruffian. He's light brown/tan with a white face and white on his underside. He's really rambunctious , but he's pretty cute in a cow kind of way. We used to raise cows on the farm, but sold them all last year except for him, 'cause he was too small. Now he's just kind of our pet.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      DG? I believe you mean DJ - I've never met a DG! XD

And yes, I have a steer that I've been raising for about a year, named Ruffian. He's light brown/tan with a white face and white on his underside. He's really rambunctious , but he's pretty cute in a cow kind of way. We used to raise cows on the farm, but sold them all last year except for him, 'cause he was too small. Now he's just kind of our pet.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      87: 5.5.10; 9:15AM Part 1: Steve Vai Guitar. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I order a Steve Vai guitar online, and it shows up in my hands shortly thereafter. I begin to play it fingerpicked, and I switch around some settings (either on a pedla, on an effects processor, or on the guitar itself - I don't recall) to get different tones he uses. However, none of them sounded quite like Steve.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      87: 5.5.10; 9:45AM Part 2: Looking For Emily. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am driving around in a truck looking for Emily, with the understanding that we're playing some game or are in some competition.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      88: 5.6.10; 9:15AM Birthday Party and Antique Dresses for Julia. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm at ma's house, during a birthday party for Julia. Sarah and some of her friends are there and start watching a movie on a massive TV, and I watch a little of it.

Later, I'm buying antique dresses for Julia.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      89: 5.7.10; 12:22AM With Julia at the Carnival. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm jumping around on vehicles in a parking lot, setting off some alarms on my way to getting a ride in someone's truck. I manage to get inside a truck and the dream transitions.

I'm at a carnival with Julia. I run into the guys from the band and we have a lengthy argument, which is so long we wind up walking around while continuing it. Eventually I lose track of them and am talking to myself. I head back to where I'd left Julia, to find there are two very long lines at a particular attraction in which she's working. I get to the front after waiting in line a few moments, and she talks to me about going to Disney World, while I look over her emerald-coloured makeup and dress, seeing she's wearing a generous amount of jewelry.

Later, we're sitting in a store talking with one another.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      89: 5.7.10; 12:22AM With Julia at the Carnival. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm jumping around on vehicles in a parking lot, setting off some alarms on my way to getting a ride in someone's truck. I manage to get inside a truck and the dream transitions.

I'm at a carnival with Julia. I run into the guys from the band and we have a lengthy argument, which is so long we wind up walking around while continuing it. Eventually I lose track of them and am talking to myself. I head back to where I'd left Julia, to find there are two very long lines at a particular attraction in which she's working. I get to the front after waiting in line a few moments, and she talks to me about going to Disney World, while I look over her emerald-coloured makeup and dress, seeing she's wearing a generous amount of jewelry.

Later, we're sitting in a store talking with one another.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      90: 5.8.10; 10:28AM Inside a Game: Leaving the Arabic City. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I'm inside a game that allows me not only to use various weapons but allows me to move as if in real life, which I utilize very much in the way of climbing vines and ropes and walls to go different places. I run into very interesting characters and even find myself fighting someone and trying to use martial arts techniques to beat them.

Afterward, I find myself in an Arabic city within the game, with a man who resembles Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and I prepare to leave. He protests and won't go with me for some reason. I tell him plainly that I'm going, and I climb the vines that have grown on a massive wall, one that separates the city from the outside lands, and I head out. I find myself in the woods, and come upon a small house/inn with many people inside it, despite its relatively tiny size. They are very hospitable and welcoming. I make myself at home and talk with them while wondering if the Gaston-lookalike is following me.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      91: 5.11.10; 9:30AM Part 1: Zippos at the Gas Station. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am riding in the van with my mom and Sarah, and we stop at a gas pump at a local gas station. I go inside with a can of grape-flavoured soda and wonder if they'll give me any trouble over it, like if they thought I'd stolen it. I go inside to where they have lighters and Sarah walks in. The clerk mentions that she looks like an Erin, to which I agree and tell her that Erin is a pretty name. I turn my attention to the Zippo lighters and grab for one to do a trick, but find that it's one of the larger kind, and I look around at the rest of the selection instead of showing off.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      91: 5.11.10; 12:30PM Part 2: Sandwiches. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I recall dreaming that I had some bread and sandwiches stashed away in various compartments of my computer desk. I tried to remove them before anyone saw them.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      92: 5.12.10; 10:10AM Terrible Driving, A Conversation Indicator, and A Walt Disney Painting. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am leaving a school-like facility and head for a white truck which I believe to be my own. I climb up in and drop off my messenger bag next to me, and discover that Emily is getting in on the passenger side. I begin pulling out of the parking lot and Emily asks me if she can share in the Cheez-It crackers I have in the bag. At first I protest, saying, "Jesus, I got those for me, why didn't you get your own?" but driving down the busy road proves to be dangerous with my bag distractingly close to me, and I have her take it and the Cheez-Its with it.

I'm driving terribly, stopping late on turns and getting in other drivers' way, and I begin to see more and more police vehicles with lights flashing. They pay no mind to me and my hazardous driving, luckily, and I wind up parked and out of the vehicle.

I'm rummaging through my bag when, in my peripheral vision, I see a younger girl approaching me. When she walks up to me, she shows me that she has various merchandise items, branded with the name of a site I run
      (in the dream, of course). I find this to be pleasant, and we begin talking, but some older girls appear around us and are talking with/to us. One of them has a dial on her shirt near her left shoulder with a number on it that's always changing. I talk with them and say something that makes the number on the dial go to 0, and the girls all cease talking. This gives me an opportunity to take the younger girl away from there and escape these other girls, who stood in a kind of paralyzed state. I explained to the girl with me that the dial we saw was an indicator of conversation strength, and if it hit 0 the conversation would be over, which allowed us to leave before another one could start.

We head toward and walk together through a kind of greenhouse. After we explore it a bit, the girl begins painting a Walt Disney painting on a projector screen. She explains some techniques she's using, and I watch as she paints in yellow, "Walt Disney" at the very top of the screen.

LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      93: 5.13.10; 12:32PM Part 1: Anti-Infection Pill Mix-up. (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I had a dream where I was in a room with many other people, everyone making their way out of it by passing a table with pills on it. As I learned, there was an infection going around, and there were two kinds of pills to fight against it: one to take if you were already infected, and one for those who hadn't been infected. I got to the table last, and I took a pill, putting it in my mouth and opening the capsule with my tongue.

I look again at the pills and realize they're of two different colours, red and blue, to distinguish between their purposes. When I'd taken one, they were all blue, and I didn't bother to check and see if that was the one I'd needed because they all looked the same. Since I hadn't been infected, however, it was the red pill that I'd needed. I wasn't sure if I should take the red pill after I'd already taken one I didn't need, in case they'd have a bad reaction together.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast