• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Thread: xerod1's DJ

Texas

Post xerod1's DJ

hello, im having trouble identifying my DS's, and if you read this, keep your eye out for similarities. thanks

dont worry, i'll only post dreams worth reading.

non-lucid...

(daytime) I was at a Honda repair center. Apparently, my mom owned a souped-up mini bike, and it needed repairs. I drove it into the repair lane up to a redneck kinda guy, and told him that the bike had trouble starting sometimes. He told me to pull it somewhere. The dream then changes, i'm outside the repair center sitting down with my mom waiting for the repairs to be made. we're talking and i think i curse and my mom goes off on me. we get into a heated discussion about it, and i tell her im going to cuss and there's nothing she can do about it. she then tells me i can't hang around my friend anymore. (i happened to spend the night with this friend the previous night. he was the person who originally introduced LDing to me.) before we can finish talking about it, i see a girl from my church pull up in a nice honda car. another buddy from church who dated this girl at one time was in the passenger seat. after a short while, they walked up. i said hello to the girl, and the guy followed her in. he was stark naked. i laughed and asked him why he was naked, and he said 'dont worry about it' and laughed. he wrapped a towel around his waist. the dream changes location now. we're at a park, with the same people. we're climbing on those tubes you crawl through. we seem to be racing.

the dream then changes completely. im guessing this is a new period of REM in the same night. (nighttime) I was at some sort of scout/young army camp, all the kids were younger than me, probably ages 7-10. all of them were in green uniform. we were in a kind of outdoor mess hall, eating. we finished and we got up, and walked to a house on stilts. i went up the stairs and went inside. two other of the young boys were getting ready for bed, (setting up their sleeping bag, etc.) and there was an adult leader telling me this was where i would sleep that night as well. then i remember looking out a window and seeing some sort of monster. brown, and hairy if i remember. maybe bigfoot? i dont know.

another non-lucid...
      different night

(daytime) I think i was shopping. my sister and my mom was there. my other sister might have been there. i think we were at a shoe store, not sure. my sister that was definately there was telling me how her and her husband (who have just recently been married in reality) have been having trouble. then i remember being in a convinient store. the same people were there, but my sisters husband showed up. he was dropping something off in a plastic sack. he seemed in a hurry, he left as soon as he could.

(nightime) the dream changes. im at a pool with lots of huge tube slides. apparently i work there. i had to be on the ground level stopping kids and telling them to look both ways before they crossed the wide walkway/driveway that seperated the main building from the pool area. (daytime) the dream then changes. im not at the pool to work, but im there with my dad and maybe my mother and some family friends. I went down one slide and i was going so fast when i hit the corner, i flew out of the slide and hit the side of the pool. apparently the side of the pool had a lip which allowed me to slide into the pool.

(nighttime) the dream now drastically changes. this portion is strange, because ive never had a scary-looking dream. this dream had to do something about vampires, zombies, and a curse. somehow, it was related to a woman who looks like Helena Bonham Carter (the woman in Fight Club). its starts in a delapidated convenient store. this part of the dream is like a horror movie, however im not scared. everything looked like the scene from Batman when Scarecrow sprays that chemical on him and theres a black-brown choppy film over everything. im facing the door to exit the store. i look to my right and the woman is there. she has hair resembling edward scissorhands. im chained to her. i then look to my left and see a zombie-like creature walking towards me. i go outside to a nearby tree. something happens and the woman turns into a were-wolf, and turns to stone. the statue resembles a gargoyle dog in a sitting position. im still chained to the statue and i cant get away from it.

the dream changes again here. i dont know what time of day it is, because im in a tent. it seems like medieval times. its dimly lit, by candles most likely. there seemed to be some sort of wrestling match going on. 5+ people present, i didnt know any of them there. for some reason we walked into another room and caught one of the wrestlers in bed with another man. I think he was disqualified, i never saw him fight. I had some sort of a battle of wits with a tall man with a beard. we exchanged some dialouge, but i cant remember any of it. thats all i remember.

some kind of party. Christmas maybe? lots of people i dont know. mom and my sister were there. bam margera was there along with my boxing coach. i was doing jackass-type stuff with bam and a crowd of people. we were doing something with the lightswitch and it was making the homeowners mad. it was at a house ive never been to before. there was a girl there that goes to my school, shes super hot i then remember driving in my moms car. i then remember going for a run. when i got back, i was at my house, and the girl was getting all her things together, as she was about to leave. she had a car like my mom's, but it was black. i helped her load her things. she set some of her stuff on the ground. i asked her why she put it there and she said "well you guys dont have a basement, so..." then i told her "we dont need basements here, if it floods, we would drown" she said something like "oh! haha". either before or after we exchanged this dialogue, my mom came out and we talked about something, i think she asked me, "is she leaving?" and i told her she was.

we're at some sort of a restaurant, that is very close to a store. ive been to the store in another dream, a dream that focused on the store, where i had gone inside and everything. the back of the store is up against this open-air restaurant thing. i think it was daytime. the back of the store had a fenced in area as some restaurants and stores do, for garbage and deliveries and what not. around the top of the fence were different items, like little wooden surfboards and things, for decoration. one was a treasure chest. when i pushed down on the chest, it was actually a latch, and it started to open the gate. i would have opened it, except i looked through the openings in the fence and saw the employee, so i didnt. the dream changes. it is nighttime, and i remember approaching my mom. behind me is the restaurant, to my right is a driveway with a car, its like a valet lane for the restaurant. to my left might have been a pool, idk all i remember is that it was a flat area where i couldnt walk. as i approached my mom, she was smoking something. it was the color of a black and mild, but it was shaped like a horn. you put your lips o the smaller tip and the tobacco was packed in the larger end. we exchanged some dialogue that i cant remember, and she threw down the horn thing. i got upset and said something to the effect of "why did you throw that away! i could have smoked it!". i picked it up and started to puff on it but it had gone out, i kept trying. whatever the horn was wrapped in it happened to be sweet and edible, it dissolved very easily, but i didnt eat it, i just threw it down after a few unsuccessful puffs. now i cant remember if this was before the horn or afterwards, but something cause me to lturn around, and there was a large chameleon crossing the sidewalk. after i threw the horn down, i ran to the valet-lane thing cause thats where my mom went after she threw the horn down, and they were about to leave. my sister was in the car, and there was some sarcastic dialogue about me smoking the horn.

I remember a very small segment of a dream, im at my youth group, and my youth pastor announces that 'some of us have been doing it wrong' and looks at me. he is reffering to the new study that we're doing, and he was insinuating that i was doing it wrong somehow. i leaned over to someone in my group and laughed and said, "oh i think ive been doing it wrong. haha"

its daytime, we're outside somewhere behind a building. my friends john and david are there. im going to fight david, we exchange some unrecallable dialogue, and something else happens and david leaves.

I am getting into a '90 something mustang, the really popular model. its parked on the road, in front of my neighbor's house. the neighbors from across the street drive up and she asks me where i got it, and i said it was given to me by a friend. then im driving though my neighborhood, and there are lots of dogs loose, even ones lying in the street. i maneuver around them. i pull into the bank that is near our house. i cant remember if i was going through the parking lot to mcdonalds. i remember inspecting the side of my mustang and realizing how dirty it was.

I am at school, in my math class. my friends raven and alan are there. alan keeps on talking and the teacher keeps telling him to be quiet. alan was trying to get my attention, and i told him "shut the fuck up!" obviously i was angry at him. i got up from my desk to cool off. we all had hall passes around our neck. when i got up, i went to her desk to give it to her. then i asked of i could go to the bathroom and i realized how silly it was for me to do this. i walk out of the class room. when i left the class room, there was an old friend of mine in front of me. she seemed to be ignoring me. the halls were slightly crowded. i walked to the water fountain and started to get water in a clear plastic bottle i had. the water was very dirty, so i went to another one, just across the hall. i got there just in time to beat another student to it. this water was clear, so i kept it. i exchanged some diaglogue with the person i beat to the fountain, and i made a joke about little kids in africa having dirty water by comparing the bottles side by side (she had gotten the dirty water). then a strange kid from my school runs up with a gallon sized baggie full of shrimp. i asked him jokingly why the hell do you have that? gonna go fishing? then the girl pointed out the counter behind him, which had baggies and baggies of sea creatures, like lobster and oysters. i made my way back to the class room, and sat down. there was some high-grade weed on my desk, about 6-9 buds. it was some good stuff, they reeked. i hid them under a small square napkin like thing i found on my desk. then a former security guard that worked at my school walked in. apparently he is married to my teacher. i got very nervous at this point, anxious and even sweaty. when he had come into the room, he changed from a dull-green security guard shirt to a normal shirt with a cowboy hat on, and the teacher started passing out an assignment. i realized my the napkin i had on my desk wasn't flat due to the nuggets of bud underneath them, so i started to flatten and crush the beautiful little trees. ): we were apparently working in groups, because raven and alan were sitting near me. when she came near, i think someone asked her what smelled, and she simply replied, "thats marijuana." lmao. the security guard came into the class again, in front of my desk. i was really scared now. i decided to play dumb and say, "ew, it smells like a skunk" (which, indeed it did) the guard seemed to be looking for it. i then picked out small pieces that had some off the big pieces under the napkin. i think i somehow convinced the guard that it wasnt mine by telling him how strange children's stories seemed to be getting recently, and showing him some cartoon/comic thing. i wish i could remember the comic, it was very random and creative and colorful.

I was sitting at my table in my living room. i had apparently gotten a new phone. it wasnt like any phone ive seen. i was trying to change the settings on it but the list of options under settings kept changing.

im at church in the youth room. my friend chris (the naked one from one of my first recalled dreams) was there with his girlfriend, and i think it was megan fox, but i cant remember. my father in law was there, and maybe my brother in law as well. they were sitting in the corner. i remember sitting in the very front. i asked some people behind me if they could still see. i cant remember their answer, but i moved anyways.

im at the movies with my parents friends, troy, janet, and my mother and father. we're late for a movie but we buy tickets anyways. we decide to exchange our tickets for the same movie but a later time. we walk to the place where the employee rips your tickets and tells you what theatre to go into, and there's noone there. we wait for a while. my friend nate shows up and starts throwing a football. he misses the catch on a pass and it lands by an employee. they start asking who was throwing it but no one answers. eventually, my mom just starts fooling with the computer where the ticket-ripper usually is. i tell her to stop and wait but she tells me to just go on in, its a self-serve kind of thing. so i walk into the hall way where all the doors to the theatres are, but i cant find my movie. all i see is vampire and monster movies.

I am in some type of slum the buildings are falling apart but are painted very colorfully. they are green, yellow, red, it looks like the poor part of a tropical city. i am jumping from rooftop to rooftop. on one of the rooftops, there is a rally going on, maybe a political one. they were chanting something, i was too, but i cant remember what we were saying. there was one leader figure, i think a woman, standing on an elevated surface. she made a speech which contained things like "were going to march right in there and tell senator so-and-so...something something something." the crowd roared in approval. from here, the dream changes, but im not sure to what. i do remember the last part of my dream, im walking down a local street, pushing a shopping basket with a box in it. the box has a slot in it, and theres lots of money on the box. i go into the store, and pull my basket to the side of the store. i sweep all the bills and change into the slot on my box. im outside again and continuing down the street. im going to my friends house who lives near there. itsmy ex-girlfriends house, so apparently were back together.

i remember some fragments of other dreams that night, like being in my church and being in an arcade.

1/18/10
      some dream fragment: i remember dreaming about oblivion, doing some sort of quest. i dont believe i was actually in the game.

1/19/10
      I remember a wall-e (like the movie) type dream. post-apocalyptic, trash everywhere.

next, its nighttime at my house. all the lights are off, but i can see. a teacher from my school, ms. hernandez is there. she comes in through the back door, and we hug quite tightly, and i ask her some things. she says she has to go, because her husband is waiting in the car outside, and shes taking him on a date. i looked in the driveway and see a limo. she had walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway when i looked at the limo, and when i turned around, i went to the doorway and waited for her to turn the corner. when she did, i felt her up and started kissing her. she didnt reject it, but i could tell she was in a hurry. she went passed me.

its daytime, and im at the beach with my sister, brother in law, and my mom and dad. i dont remember the other people that were there. they had a small kite for kiteboarding and i think i remember that some one gets on the kite and can be suspended in the air. i am on the ground operating just the kite to see if i weighed enough to stay grounded. we were deciding if we were going to put my sister on the kite or not, we didnt know if i could hold her down. we decided not to. then we were going to see what movies were playing, there was some large projected image in the air displaying all the movies that were currently playing. you could scroll through them. we stopped scrolling when we reached daybreakers. there was dialogue exchanged between me, my sister, and my mother.

im driving around at night with my friend cody. we're in a very unfamiliar neighborhood, and were trying to find a way out. we turn down a street, we pass two police cruisers, one parked on each side of the street. we realize the street is a dead end, so we turn around. after we pass the police cars again, a security guard from my school walks across the road. i recognize him and say something like "i see this guy everywhere!" i think i might have made a reference to seeing him in my dreams. we wait for him to finish crossing the road and we drive away

i remember being at what seems like a school. its probably a middle or elementary school. my friend collin is there, and we go into a class room and one of my teachers is there. the room is under-sea themed. apparently i have gotten some bad blisters on my heels, so the teacher looks in his first aid kit. eventually, he finds some medicine for open blisters.

im at a wedding. to my left is some woman i dont know, and to my right is a table with alot of people, including the bride and groom. i didnt know anyone there. it seems we were in a gym, like a highschool gym.

1/20/10
      Last edited by xerod1; 01-30-2010 at 03:00 AM.

South Texas
      those dreams sound awesome. the last one with the "horror" theme was cool too It felt like i was really in the dream
      Lucid dreams : 2
      Dreams recalled : 12
      My Dream Journal

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Somewhere and Nowhere
      Lmao "Don't worry about it.." That would be so hilarious if that was real... and quite akward.
      https://i.ibb.co/307rNzk/motumz3.png

Texas
      Quote Originally Posted by Motumz View Post
      Lmao "Don't worry about it.." That would be so hilarious if that was real... and quite akward.
      hell yeah haha