• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

DJ Entries

Parkhr1112's Dream Journal

Non-Dream
      Non-Lucid Dream
      Lucid Dream
      Nightmare
      __________________________________________________ _______________
      Ok I'm just gonna dump all the old stuff in here.
      I had one dream today. I was at some kind of weird 'self-piloting' academy. It's like a flying academy, except I did learn anything from it. It felt like I landed down when I could see anything. I was at a huge lodge (camp really) in which I sleep. (it was more like a airplane base) There was a robbery or something. And it was up to me to investigate who stole all of the equipments. As soon as that commander guy (really rough looking) commanded/urged me to investigate and start scientific investigating, I woke up. Epic fail....

I had this dream where I was driving (yes. DRIVING.) an old-styled plane. I thought to myself: "it's the same place that I was yesterday!" and found out that I am dream. Then I thought to myself: "I'm dreaming." BOOM I became lucid. Then I got too excited, and the dream started to fade. That's when I woke up. I guess it's my first lucid dream experience that got me excited.

I was at my school, and I had to stay over night or sth. There was two girls trying to get away from event, and I tried to stop them. (why?) They ran away to the basement (we don't have basement note of my next dream). I chased them. At the end, I fought them, but they got away... Then I woke up.

Next dream was a place beside my school, and there was a staircase to nowhere from mario games. It's just an open staircase and there was just elevation and the end was cut. I was trying to ask a girl I like out. I remember I could see things from far apart. She came with her 2 brothers (2 brothers??). As she was walking up, I woke up.
      3 Dream Fragments Last Night

- I went to school, came home and fell asleep (false awakening i guess)

- I saw my friends watching hockey and Canada won (huh... prediction?)

- I was in 'skate making factory' and they were cement (white) shoes for sizing skate (WTF?)
      Lucid Dream Count: [2]
      DILD [1] WILD [0] WBTB [2] Other [1]
      ===================================
      My Dream Journal

DJ Entries

Ok now the new stuff

As I went to bed, I took a different approach.
      Instead of having a WILD + WBTB
      I did a little WILD dialog.
      I asked for help from my subconcious (and God )
      saying 'I want it to bring up a DC to tell me that I'm dreaming tonight'
      And then I went to sleep

One dream:
      I woke up, and I went to school (WTF? this is spring break) and came back home. All the stuff in school was bring so I guess I just skip it in the dream. And then all the sudden I started looking for my webcam. (I want to do VLog in Youtube so the night before I was searching for it) I looked around and found the installation CD in my room, and I searched my sister's room and there was another one. (WTF?) I was thinking that it's close to finding my webcam, but then I woke up... T.T (I could have found it...)

Another one:
      I woke up after that one around 5:30. It's sunday so I thought I'll sleep a little bit more. While I was trying to WILD I remembered the whole dialog several hours ago, so I pulled it up. I said can't hurt, and I 'reminded' my sub-concious about bringing up the whole thing. As I was close to my REM, I thought it's gonna be better. In my dream, I was at a really white place with nothing on like a scene from Matrix. Suddenly this old man came up to me and said 'You're dreaming lad.' I thought 'What?' But I said to myself 'I'm dreaming?' and then I remembered the whole thing with my dialog with subconcious and I became lucid. This is my second (if previous counts) lucid dream so it lasted for about 30 sec (about 2 sec last time ). I was trying to do anything, but I couldn't remember anything. So I stood there saying 'Wow. I actually did it!' Then I woke up and it was morning.
      Lucid Dream Count: [2]
      DILD [1] WILD [0] WBTB [2] Other [1]
      ===================================
      My Dream Journal