• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Member Achievements:
      5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class

DR who/Lost induced LD :)

Right, after watching the newest episode of Dr Who (where they were trapped in 2 dream worlds, and where the doctor famously said "there is no way to figure out if you're asleep" (I lolled at that part)). The dreams kept changing to "bird tweeting sounds". anyhow, I fell asleep that night and had a dream that I was in Lost and using this wheel to "travel"

anyhow, as I was pushing this wheel I heard the same tweeting sounds as in Dr.Who - and some dream imagery began to slowly materialize. then I had an FA. I was in my bed and I had one of my eyes forced closed and I felt extremely glued to the bed, unable to stand up (a common problem - sometimes I'm able to stand up and sometimes this occurs) - anyhow after about 5-10 seconds of this extremely vivid FA I woke up for real. cool experience.
      TAKE DV members advice with caution! some have had zero or 1-2 LD's yet act like gurus
      TOTAL LD's (almost all DILD/MILD) =160!!
      new goals: have more LD's than Shift[X]
      10-15min LD [ X] Article: A day in the life of an LD-er
      the "Mind V.S. Body" Induction technique
      Everyman 2 LD's/ sleep schedule progress

LD Count
      England
      That's so awesome! I dreamt that I was the smoke monster once hehe. It was a weird experience to say the least. I do know that in the same dream, I switched to being someone who was running away from the smoke monster. So was I running from myself or just the monster in general? Interesting symbolism there really.

I'd love to use the wheel to travel places. I might make it one of my Lucid goals haha.
      Last edited by Fonzythedog; 05-17-2010 at 01:26 PM.
      GOALS: Fly [X] - Glide [X] - Telekinesis [X] - Teleportation [ ] - Time manipulation [ ] - Have a Matrix-style fight [ ] - Kill someone with Music [ ] - Place my hand in boiling water and drink it [ ] - Make the moon crash into the Earth [ ]