• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

LD Count
      Colorado

Amazing 3rd Lucid Experience

Hello! Been reading these forums for quite a while but I thought I would post this experience after success with the FILD method. This was the most vivid, fantastic experience I've ever had in a dream.

Using the FILD method I tapped my fingers until I fell asleep. Then I pinched my nose and knew I was dreaming. I think I almost woke myself up trying to figure out what to do.

I opened the blinds in my room and could see the sun coming up, so I turned the sunrise sky purple. I definitely wanted to fly so I climbed put my window and began flying my new dream city.

I saw all kinds of people from the air and everything looked incredible. There were many odd shaped buildings that were lit fantastically. I finally jumped off of this disk thing I was flying on and landed with a thud.

I wanted to turn my Denver dreamscape into New York city, so i kind of threw my arms at the city like i was casting a spell, and boom, i was in the big apple. I went into a shop where I wanted to summon a friend of mine.

It didn't work so I just went into the backroom of the store and met two guys that worked there. I told them all about lucid dreaming and they were fascinated. They asked how it was possible to control a dream. I told them they were only dream characters, and they seemed insulted.

They left for a little bit and came back with doughnuts. I could almost taste the doughnuts. I told them again "check into lucid dreaming, it's amazing!" and one of them said "alright man I will". I told him "cool, well this dream ought to be ending soon, so I'll see you in another dream, yeah?" he smiled at me and I woke up

I've never had an experience like this. It was so amazing, I can't wait for more!

HI
      many times I feel as electricity wave into my brain(back of my head) that last on week,then i feel like a magmatic attract me to sleep
      when i sleep i feel those waves cover my brain as a very strong electricity, then i go fly out of my body and see lights and galaxies and stars.
      i have no explanations . any one has?
      thanks

Phoenix, AZ
      DJ Entries
      Very neat! I love that they were insulted when you told them they weren't real.

Your experience has me so excited for when I finally have my first lucid dream...! I've gotten so close for such a long time - you're motivating me to keep trying! Thanks for sharing

any explanation ???????

Many times while i sleeping i feel that i go out of my body and fly and see too many light stars
      with many big groups all colors
      and see sometimes beautiful shapes with very pretty colors not like at our earth we can see
      that maybe last for hours
      its not dreams i feel very awake and high constrained
      when i wake up my mind is very fresh and after days i feel that something has been tough something to me
      my thoughts changing to better according to people i deal with
      sometimes i see something will happened for some people i tell them the details and after a while that what i saw happen to them as exactly as i told
      any explanation ??????