• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 11 of 11
    1. #1
      Member jmlxkimchi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      14
      Likes
      0

      has this hapend with other poeplee?

      *I've underlined the questions because I'm aware I wrote long.

      So, I went into my LD and then I was really frightened because at that time I was only familiar with Lucid Dreaming by fear. And so I felt this great pressure to my left being pushed and I tried not to put my focus on it because I didn't want to believe what was going to happen. But it happened anyway. I was tossed across my room by air force(as I recall thinking it was a demon or some kind of evil spirit) and just was being moved around and controlled. Literally I had no control over myself. That's why I had attempted to called out to God and had myself awake. (When I was calling out it was hard moving my lips but I had focused on the word and kept saying it over and over again until I was finally able to hear it all the way. Resulting into waking up from my own voice.) Has this happened to anyone? Have the dream control you? Like you have NO idea what's going to happen next. You can probably expect ANYTHING really...

      I was also wondering if in lucid dreaming it can also have daylight. Cause I noticed my "dreams" provide day night but noticed that my LD's are usually dark.

      Also, every time I LD I can BARELY move. I have to put most all my power in just to move my body. Eventually my dream gets me and it starts to control me. Or, I get tired and scared and call out to God once again. But except this one time when I was lucid dreaming I was able to walk around. I guess because I wasn't sure if it was reality or not...but since I was leaning towards reality, I probably gave myself enough confidence letting me be able to walk around fine.(Obviously I was still dreaming.)
      And I wasn't scared...so probably all this has to do with my fear?
      Unless minus the fear and you guys are also experiencing or experienced the same
      ?
      Anyway, I want to have full control...
      How should I do it?


      Also, would it be a sin if I have sex in my dream with control? Cause I remember the last LD I had, the 3rd thought I had was, "find someone to have sex with"... It's because I'm a virgin(I'm well aware this is really bad because letting you guys know, I"m only 15.--But the closest thing I've ever come to anything sexual with anyone was just a peck on the lips.) and I want to stay that way until marriage. I'm trying to be a role-model/responsible Christian. But obviously as a human flesh I'm well familiar with sin being tasty and pleasuring. As of me going through high school where all around is hormones and aware of people doing 69, giving birth, sex, blow jobs, and hand jobs... temptations been hitting me hard. Well back on topic, I'm looking forward to answers, thank you!

    2. #2
      Once again. Raspberry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,983
      Likes
      815
      DJ Entries
      88
      I think the fear is what made this happen. Next time you lucid dream, calm down. Just be calm, relax, look around you. Take in what is there. You don't have to do anything major until you feel comfortable. Remember, this is YOUR dream. If something bad happens, you can always wake up

      Ok, questions.
      I was also wondering if in lucid dreaming it can also have daylight. Cause I noticed my "dreams" provide day night but noticed that my LD's are usually dark.
      My lucid dreams are dark too. But you can brighten them up! I like to change the moonlight brighter, or make the sun rise. I've also created glowing orbs to float around and provide light.

      And I wasn't scared...so probably all this has to do with my fear?
      Unless minus the fear and you guys are also experiencing or experienced the same?
      Anyway, I want to have full control...
      How should I do it
      Getting control takes time, and I doubt you'll get full control in ever lucid dream. It'll probably vary. But Mzzkc has a great guide on archtypes you should look up, it'll give you ideas for getting control. It's down to practice and belief.

      would it be a sin if I have sex in my dream with control?
      I'm not religious, but I don't think it is because it's not real. It's not going to hurt ANYONE. I'm fifteen too, I know what you're going through dude Although I'm not Christian so I don't know. I guess it's what YOU to be considered a sin. But as I said, no one's getting hurt. And sex is natural. Your hormones are going crazy... Eventually you'll probably just have a wet dream anyway.

      Hope that helped

    3. #3
      Member jmlxkimchi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      14
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
      I think the fear is what made this happen. Next time you lucid dream, calm down. Just be calm, relax, look around you. Take in what is there. You don't have to do anything major until you feel comfortable. Remember, this is YOUR dream. If something bad happens, you can always wake up

      Ok, questions.


      My lucid dreams are dark too. But you can brighten them up! I like to change the moonlight brighter, or make the sun rise. I've also created glowing orbs to float around and provide light.



      Getting control takes time, and I doubt you'll get full control in ever lucid dream. It'll probably vary. But Mzzkc has a great guide on archtypes you should look up, it'll give you ideas for getting control. It's down to practice and belief.



      I'm not religious, but I don't think it is because it's not real. It's not going to hurt ANYONE. I'm fifteen too, I know what you're going through dude Although I'm not Christian so I don't know. I guess it's what YOU to be considered a sin. But as I said, no one's getting hurt. And sex is natural. Your hormones are going crazy... Eventually you'll probably just have a wet dream anyway.

      Hope that helped
      aww thanks! WAITT! do u think im a guy ? o_o, cuz im a girl i should've mentioned that..., but thank youu sooo much!! ill look the tut up!

    4. #4
      Once again. Raspberry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Gender
      Posts
      1,983
      Likes
      815
      DJ Entries
      88
      Oops. Yes, I thought you were a guy. Just assumed... What with the talks of BJ's and stuff... Ah *cringe*. It's not because you sound male or anything.

      Well, I understand your hormones more then hun

    5. #5
      Is FaTaL Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      iFatal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      LD Count
      23
      Gender
      Location
      Here and There
      Posts
      223
      Likes
      20
      DJ Entries
      10
      1. If you let the dream control you then it will control you. Let yourself know that it's YOUR dream and you can control it how ever you want to.
      2. It's a dream you can do what ever you want. If you want it to be lighter outside then "let there be light!"
      3. Again don't let the dream control you it is YOUR dream.
      4. I am too abstinent until mirage and I don't think its a sin. Its not real. It's just a dream, your imagination.
      Last edited by iFatal; 02-20-2011 at 01:36 AM.
      Current status: Practicing my WILD method.

      2012 Dream Stats:

      [42] Dreams Recalled
      [1] Lucid Dreams

    6. #6
      GettingHighOnInformation Metalconch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      LD Count
      15
      Gender
      Location
      Washington
      Posts
      189
      Likes
      8
      DJ Entries
      18
      ^^ you say that you are just "imagining" it. What's the difference between thinking and imagining. Thinking about being immoral is sin so imaging being immoral is sin
      Lucid Goals

      Short term
      convince a dc they're in a dream, get high, go swimming

      Long Term
      have a deild, continue a relationship, stop time

    7. #7
      Is FaTaL Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      iFatal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      LD Count
      23
      Gender
      Location
      Here and There
      Posts
      223
      Likes
      20
      DJ Entries
      10
      Quote Originally Posted by Metalconch View Post
      ^^ you say that you are just "imagining" it. What's the difference between thinking and imagining. Thinking about being immoral is sin so imaging being immoral is sin
      People have different opinions and in my opinion I don't think it's a sin.

      We all at some point will think about having sex in a dream and if your saying that you have never thought about it then I highly doubt that.
      Current status: Practicing my WILD method.

      2012 Dream Stats:

      [42] Dreams Recalled
      [1] Lucid Dreams

    8. #8
      IT-Orc Lorgarn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      LD Count
      0 so far
      Gender
      Location
      Bremen
      Posts
      55
      Likes
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by jmlxkimchi View Post
      Also, would it be a sin if I have sex in my dream with control? Cause I remember the last LD I had, the 3rd thought I had was, "find someone to have sex with"... It's because I'm a virgin(I'm well aware this is really bad because letting you guys know, I"m only 15.--But the closest thing I've ever come to anything sexual with anyone was just a peck on the lips.) and I want to stay that way until marriage. I'm trying to be a role-model/responsible Christian. But obviously as a human flesh I'm well familiar with sin being tasty and pleasuring. As of me going through high school where all around is hormones and aware of people doing 69, giving birth, sex, blow jobs, and hand jobs... temptations been hitting me hard. Well back on topic, I'm looking forward to answers, thank you!
      First of all, I am not religious, but I respect your attitude towards it. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at an age of 15, and to keep it that way until marriage is something I personally did not agree for myself, but if this is what you want, it's great. But I do not think, you have to defend yourself or answer for anything that you dream, lucid or not. Your dreams are like your thoughts, they are yours only! Think, your way! Dream your way!

      Regards
      Lorgarn
      Come, thick night,
      And pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell,
      That my keen knife see not the wound it makes,
      Nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark,
      To cry, 'Hold, hold!'
      -- Macbeth, 1. 5

    9. #9
      Member jmlxkimchi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      14
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
      Oops. Yes, I thought you were a guy. Just assumed... What with the talks of BJ's and stuff... Ah *cringe*. It's not because you sound male or anything.

      Well, I understand your hormones more then hun
      haha yeah, no im talking about female positon if that makes any sense otherwise lets just forget about it..O_O lol~


      Quote Originally Posted by iFatal View Post
      1. If you let the dream control you then it will control you. Let yourself know that it's YOUR dream and you can control it how ever you want to.
      2. It's a dream you can do what ever you want. If you want it to be lighter outside then "let there be light!"
      3. Again don't let the dream control you it is YOUR dream.
      4. I am too abstinent until mirage and I don't think its a sin. Its not real. It's just a dream, your imagination.
      Yeah, but you can also sin without physically doing so, like you can sin with your heart and mind you know?, so im not too sure and i dont want to believe it because i really want to do it..-_- eughhhasdfj l... dangit lol..

      but anyway, im thankful that you've answered my other questions , thank you!,


      Quote Originally Posted by Metalconch View Post
      ^^ you say that you are just "imagining" it. What's the difference between thinking and imagining. Thinking about being immoral is sin so imaging being immoral is sin
      o_o i didnt know that, wait so thinking about being immortal is a sin?


      Quote Originally Posted by iFatal View Post
      People have different opinions and in my opinion I don't think it's a sin.

      We all at some point will think about having sex in a dream and if your saying that you have never thought about it then I highly doubt that.
      oo, well, in my opinion, ..orthought, whatever i thought sin didn't have an opinion but was a fact.. of religion.. o_O if that make sense


      Quote Originally Posted by Lorgarn View Post
      First of all, I am not religious, but I respect your attitude towards it. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at an age of 15, and to keep it that way until marriage is something I personally did not agree for myself, but if this is what you want, it's great. But I do not think, you have to defend yourself or answer for anything that you dream, lucid or not. Your dreams are like your thoughts, they are yours only! Think, your way! Dream your way!

      Regards
      Lorgarn
      I get where your getting at , but like i said, u can still sin with the kind of heart you have..soo, -_-,

      i guess, it is a sin..

    10. #10
      IT-Orc Lorgarn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      LD Count
      0 so far
      Gender
      Location
      Bremen
      Posts
      55
      Likes
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by jmlxkimchi View Post
      I get where your getting at , but like i said, u can still sin with the kind of heart you have..soo, -_-,

      i guess, it is a sin..
      I wrote a very long answer only to delete it again, because I think my formulation was not adequate. I won't answer to this topic.

      Regards
      Lorgarn
      Come, thick night,
      And pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell,
      That my keen knife see not the wound it makes,
      Nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark,
      To cry, 'Hold, hold!'
      -- Macbeth, 1. 5

    11. #11
      GettingHighOnInformation Metalconch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      LD Count
      15
      Gender
      Location
      Washington
      Posts
      189
      Likes
      8
      DJ Entries
      18
      "o_o i didnt know that, wait so thinking about being immortal is a sin?"

      To answer your question, the bible calls that lust, sexually desiring a girl is lust. The bible also says that lust is adultery. Btw, I didn't say immortality is a sin lol, I said immorality haha
      Lucid Goals

      Short term
      convince a dc they're in a dream, get high, go swimming

      Long Term
      have a deild, continue a relationship, stop time

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •