• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 20 of 20
    1. #1
      Eat,Sleep,Breathe MUSIC
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Deeply immersed in the present moment
      Posts
      1,450
      Likes
      139

      Wait a minute.."It's a conspiracy" Conspiracy??

      Xei you were right, it was "confirmation Bias", i actually googled it. I actually was googling to confirm what I was reading from infowars, and never actually looked from the other perspective of things, or even googled the opposite. There is a lot of truth on infowars but there's also a lot of bile. A lot of stuff thrown completely out of context.

      I actually looked into Alex Jones some more, and the guy is a complete fraud. And it makes sense, if he was spitting so much truth, the PTB would have been silenced him. They actually put infowars on mainstream news? to kind of advertise it.

      Did anyone hear him before Y2k bug, in 1999? There's a youtube video on it. I couldn't even listen to the whole thing, a lot of stuff he said out of his mouth was completely made up.

      Apparently he's trying to fear-monger to get the public all riled up and riot in the streets so they can get their martial law. And he's part of a CIA "project mockingbird". He's also a "Jesuit"? and a "Zionist"?? wtf is that all about.

      I can't believe i took Jones serious. I mean I never was going to actually go riot in the streets. But there's a lot of disinfo and bile he spits out of his mouth. Not to mention he constantly "smacks down" "kool-aid drinker's" who oppose him. I mean he was actually insulting people on his radio show..then hung up in their face.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le89JY3Angg
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56OaweXgYPI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qokvw2A0RIE


      Alex Jones is nothing more than an entertainer to me now.

      Martial law is ALL too real though, I still say stay out of the streets when civil unrest breaks out, people are going to riot from the economic collapse..this is already happening on a small scale now in other countries. It's best to just go with your intuition.
      Last edited by Majestic; 07-04-2009 at 01:41 AM.
      <Link Removed> - My website/tumblelog

      “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

    2. #2
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      711
      I am not going to say I agree with him on everything, but he doesn't make everything up. Most of the stuff he says, he backs up with articles and stuff. If you want to say the articles(which he gets from every where), are made up that is one thing, but he isn't making it up himself. Hes getting the stuff from actual places.

      I really don't think hes trying to get anyone to riot. He tells people they need to run for public office, and they need to read and pay attention to the news, and they need to watch the government, to make sure their not up to stuff. I have never once heard him tell people to riot however.

    3. #3
      Eat,Sleep,Breathe MUSIC
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Deeply immersed in the present moment
      Posts
      1,450
      Likes
      139
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      I am not going to say I agree with him on everything, but he doesn't make everything up. Most of the stuff he says, he backs up with articles and stuff. If you want to say the articles(which he gets from every where), are made up that is one thing, but he isn't making it up himself. Hes getting the stuff from actual places.

      I really don't think hes trying to get anyone to riot. He tells people they need to run for public office, and they need to read and pay attention to the news, and they need to watch the government, to make sure their not up to stuff. I have never once heard him tell people to riot however.
      again did you hear him on y2k??

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeuPU1agi98

      He's a scare monger trying to get "patriots" all riled up and onto the streets so martial law can come and swoop them up and hull them off to FEMA camps or something, if not for that he's doing it for some king of religious reason.

      Like i said, a lot of what he says is true, but he throws it out of proportion. He's right on with the swine flu being just a scare and some other things.
      <Link Removed> - My website/tumblelog

      “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

    4. #4
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      711
      What the part in the video where he tell everyone that they should remain calm, and just be on alert? Like I said, he never says anything to get people to go onto the street and riot or anything even remotely like that. He gets riled up because he feels its really important.

      I don't see why you are complaining though. Hes telling the truth but he gets to passionate about it, so we shouldn't listen? That sounds kind of silly.

    5. #5
      Eat,Sleep,Breathe MUSIC
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Deeply immersed in the present moment
      Posts
      1,450
      Likes
      139
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      What the part in the video where he tell everyone that they should remain calm, and just be on alert? Like I said, he never says anything to get people to go onto the street and riot or anything even remotely like that. He gets riled up because he feels its really important.

      I don't see why you are complaining though. Hes telling the truth but he gets to passionate about it, so we shouldn't listen? That sounds kind of silly.
      Alex Jones exposed.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc

      Sadly that man in the video was killed in 2001. He told a lot of truth though.
      <Link Removed> - My website/tumblelog

      “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

    6. #6
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      711
      The link you just posted, has a sound clip from the first link you posted. If you listen to the first link you posted up there, he clearly tells people to remain calm and stay alert. He is not fear mongering in that at all. Even in that new link he isn't doing what the person claimed he was. All the way he tells people to remain calm, in no situation did he tell people to riot or even imply or move in that direction.

      I know all about the claims against him though, and its mostly bullshit stuff. Its always the people who claim the Zionist rule the world and are out to get everyone. They say because his wife is Jewish, and because he has never bashed the Zionist he must be one of them. Though if you listen to him, he says he doesn't bring up the Zionist stuff that often because he doesn't want his show to get bogged down over racial issues, that people always bring up any time you even mention them.

      Though he clearly isn't one. He has even brought up the false flag attacks, where Israel has attacked the US in the past. Something which a Zionist would never do.

    7. #7
      stop trying to dox me.
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Gender
      Location
      stop trying to dox me. you will get no where.
      Posts
      132
      Likes
      1
      The system is corrupt and are in their own world of power.
      Anything the government does or says is not tge full story.
      stop trying to dox me. your getting no where.

    8. #8
      Your friendly naga Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Lseadragon's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Gender
      Location
      The funny farm, Chalfont...
      Posts
      723
      Likes
      58
      DJ Entries
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleMan View Post
      Anything the government does or says is not tge full story.
      Can anything you say or do be held to be the full story? Everyone has ulterior motivations; sometimes it is nothing more than something someone said once, which striked you as interesting.

      You would not tell your plumber how your heating system isn't working if it wasn't directly relevant.
      Quote Originally Posted by Taosaur
      How are we not a forklift? All that contraction and elongation to raise and lower objects...

    9. #9
      DreamSlinger The Cusp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Ottawa, Ontario
      Posts
      4,878
      Likes
      646
      DJ Entries
      192
      The problem with Alex Jones is he gets too worked up. Listen to him speak and he's angry, indignant, outraged. Strong emotions drastically change how you see the world in reality and dreams.

      Anyways, his perturbed emotional state creates a bias in his work. Not that he doesn't have some good points now and again, they're just colored by emotional state.

    10. #10
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      711
      All the republic talk shows have good points too. You ever listen to them, and its like they got it perfect. Until 10 minutes later, they say something that makes no sense at all. Normally something that is the total opposite of what they said before because their promoting a republican or bashing democrats for the problem they were speaking about, when the republicans are just as much to blame for it.

      Everyone has a little biases, the question you need to ask though, is the person getting their facts straight? Even if you don't agree with his interpretation of the information, the information is normally true, which makes it a generally good program to listen to.

    11. #11
      Eat,Sleep,Breathe MUSIC
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Deeply immersed in the present moment
      Posts
      1,450
      Likes
      139
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      All the republic talk shows have good points too. You ever listen to them, and its like they got it perfect. Until 10 minutes later, they say something that makes no sense at all. Normally something that is the total opposite of what they said before because their promoting a republican or bashing democrats for the problem they were speaking about, when the republicans are just as much to blame for it.

      Everyone has a little biases, the question you need to ask though, is the person getting their facts straight? Even if you don't agree with his interpretation of the information, the information is normally true, which makes it a generally good program to listen to.
      I agree with you and the cusp. It's just his emotions state to me he is doing this for some "ulterior motive".

      If the information on his site is bulls**t, the economy collapse is very real.
      <Link Removed> - My website/tumblelog

      “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

    12. #12
      Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Posts
      5,165
      Likes
      711
      He is very passionate. How can you talk about that stuff every day and not be? Would you really trust a someone who acts like a robot more?

    13. #13
      Eat,Sleep,Breathe MUSIC
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Deeply immersed in the present moment
      Posts
      1,450
      Likes
      139
      Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
      He is very passionate. How can you talk about that stuff every day and not be? Would you really trust a someone who acts like a robot more?
      you've got a point
      <Link Removed> - My website/tumblelog

      “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

    14. #14
      Eat,Sleep,Breathe MUSIC
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Deeply immersed in the present moment
      Posts
      1,450
      Likes
      139
      [QUOTE=HaRd_WiReD;1123750]There is a lot of truth on infowars but there's also a lot of bile. A lot of stuff thrown completely out of context.

      I actually looked into Alex Jones some more, and the guy is a complete fraud. And it makes sense, if he was spitting so much truth, the PTB would have been silenced him. They actually put infowars on mainstream news? to kind of advertise it.

      Did anyone hear him before Y2k bug, in 1999? There's a youtube video on it. I couldn't even listen to the whole thing, a lot of stuff he said out of his mouth was completely made up.

      Apparently he's trying to fear-monger to get the public all riled up and riot in the streets so they can get their martial law. And he's part of a CIA "project mockingbird". He's also a "Jesuit"? and a "Zionist"?? wtf is that all about.

      I can't believe i took Jones serious. I mean I never was going to actually go riot in the streets. But there's a lot of disinfo and bile he spits out of his mouth. Not to mention he constantly "smacks down" "kool-aid drinker's" who oppose him. I mean he was actually insulting people on his radio show..then hung up in their face.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le89JY3Angg
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56OaweXgYPI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qokvw2A0RIE


      Alex Jones is nothing more than an entertainer to me now.

      Martial law is ALL too real though, I still say stay out of the streets when civil unrest breaks out, people are going to riot from the economic collapse..this is already happening on a small scale now in other countries. It's best to just go with your intuition.
      <Link Removed> - My website/tumblelog

      “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” - Albert Einstein

    15. #15
      I lay traps for the^
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Tejas
      Posts
      118
      Likes
      0
      Yup, anything we see or hear must be taken with a grain of salt. The ultimate skeptic is skeptical even about his own skepticism, within reason.

      As much as I may be a skeptic about the MSM and the monolithic ideal civilization, I am equally skeptical about whether a few people really can control an entire planet.

    16. #16
      DuB
      DuB is offline
      Distinct among snowflakes DuB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Gender
      Posts
      2,399
      Likes
      361
      The truly true skeptic is skeptical about his skepticism about his skepticism.

    17. #17
      I lay traps for the^
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Tejas
      Posts
      118
      Likes
      0
      Ad infinitum, ad nauseum

    18. #18
      Legend Jeff777's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      LD Count
      Over 9,000
      Gender
      Posts
      8,055
      Likes
      1519
      Alex Jones is full of hot air anyway. Anyone with half a brain can see he cries wolf a lot. But as far as their being a conspiracy conspiracy...eh...how deep down the rabbit hole is one willing to go with this stuff? :x
      Things are not as they seem

    19. #19
      Member Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Hercuflea's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Gender
      Posts
      868
      Likes
      7
      DJ Entries
      2
      I support ole AJ. You guys are giving him a lot of flack and accusations without evidence.
      "La bellezza del paessa di Galilei!"

    20. #20
      I lay traps for the^
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Gender
      Location
      Tejas
      Posts
      118
      Likes
      0
      It's just the old game, what is truth?

      How much of the MSM or AJ is believable, and how many things haven't you considered yet that are possibilities, no matter how unbelievable?

      I can't help but think that human nature tends toward conspiracy. Human nature is self-interest, which is then conferred to the group.

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •