• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

LD Count
      Portugal

Sleep paralisys, hypnagogic and how to be pulled into a lucid state (maybe)

Hello people

Yesterday i tryed WILD, for the second time (never succeded). I layed down, belly up, closed my eyes and started to repeat to my self:" When i wake up tomorrow i will remember the dream i´ll have tonight."
      (I´m currently improving my recall skills)

While i was doing that, i thought:" I could use the sound of my own voice inside my head, saying that sentence, into a inner signal to focus my attention, an try to WILD."

And so i did.

I didn´t move an inch. I started seeing hypnagogic images in the back of my eye lids.

They came and they passed...and then one in special caught my attention.

I saw this bald man, in a red armour, with a moustache and a gautie...
      I was seeing him from the other side of a cloud-like window (the background was still my eye lids). All of a sudden i tought: "I´m gonna visualize my arm, and i´m gonna strech my arm towards that guy, and think that i wanna be pulled by him into the other side of the cloud-like window, where he is."

And so i did. As soon he pulled me, i felt a change inside my mind...i was in my bed, and at the same time i wasn´t...

All the image fell apart after that, but i started to feel this electrical energy all through my body, and such an anxiety, that i tought my chest would explode, and such a lack of oxigen. Although i failed at my 2 WIlD attempts, i read alot and i know certain signs...

I just wanted to share with you all this, because it was the first time i tried to enter into a lucid state through hypnagogic allucinations.

The physical feelings where soooo intense that i interrupted the process...(Although the image fell apart i think i was about to enter in sleep paralisys)

I would LOVE you´re opinion and suggestions about all this. Thanks in advance for all your comments.

adopted and raised by Ade

Astral Supertramp Achievements:
      Created Dream Journal Tagger First Class Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV
      Washington
      DJ Entries
      I entered a lucid dream in a similar way. I was dreaming, or perhaps having intense HI, and I saw a women walking on a street. I literally reached out to her (but not physically). She was so afraid of me coming at her that she ran away, but as I followed her, I kind of walked into my own dream.