• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Like Tree17Likes

Thread: ways of killing DCs...make a whole list here please!

ways of killing DCs...make a whole list here please!

I know this seems kinda evil....but if you like....can you help compile a list of ways of killing DCs? Example: throwing them down the cliff.

*I got a feeling some people will flare at me for this post*

Ev
      You can kill DCs any way you want. Same as normal people except your willpower and the type of the DC come into play. If your intent is fuzzy and you are trying to kill your dream archnemesis - good luck with that

A more "peaceful" solution to problems with DCs is mind control : for example you can "dominate" the DC or wipe it's personality away leaving an empty shell that wont hinder your progress.

:D
      Oh..kill them...um..just think of killing them..or make them go poof....
      I used some kung-fu moves and kicked the DC's ass....(sad) Or...you can summon energy beams and blast the DC away.....

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Woot. One of my favorite past-times. Lol.
      But don't worry, I only kill the ones that are trying to kill me first. 8)
      I was being chased around a non-lucid dream by this 'Thing' once, and it was royally beating the hell out of me because it was moving around too fast for me to get away. So as I turn and start running, I'm like ..."Wait a minute...I'm Dreaming!" and, lucid, I turned around just as the thing was lunging at me, and grabbed it by the throat. Then I jumped up into the air while holding it and spiked its face like a volleyball, sending it down into the ground and cratering the earth.
      Haha. Good times.
      Beside that, the list is endless.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

Definately...so many stylish ways to own DCs in dreams. Lol. I prefer energy blasts.

Kiss them all instead. Spread LUV and Flower Peace !!!!!!!!!!!. Instead of doing the "Expected", become totally Post-Modern and Blow their Minds !!!.
      LWA likes this.
      I'm Staring at you from behind. It's the Eyes on the back of your neck. Feel the Burn.

Adopted by nesgirl. (aka) the Greek.

Lol....o.O. You can do whatever you want. . There is so much to do in my LD......

Yes........But why Kill Them..............Explore New Tangents............It"s only a Dream.
      I'm Staring at you from behind. It's the Eyes on the back of your neck. Feel the Burn.

First ensure that you are totally lucid. After a few RCs and you are totally convinced, reach in you pocket and pull out a pencil. Then take the eraser end and erase them. Even though they look 3 dimensional, think of them starting to become 2 dimensional and start erasing. Don’t know if it can be done but when I get the chance to …..
      All intelligent creatures Dream
      LD's 12 And counting..
      I do not wish to hear about the moon from someone who has not been there.
      Mark Twain

Yes..........But why kill them..............Give them a Big Sloppy Kiss !!!!!!!!!!!.

* DV Veteran * Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made Friends on DV 50000 Hall Points
      USA
      Originally posted by dreamtamer007
      First ensure that you are totally lucid. After a few RCs and you are totally convinced, reach in you pocket and pull out a pencil. Then take the eraser end and erase them. Even though they look 3 dimensional, think of them starting to become 2 dimensional and start erasing. Don’t know if it can be done but when I get the chance to …..
      Wow.. what a creative idea! And so less violent (and messy) than some I've read!

But then again ...............they could be from a Higher Plain.

Hm..how bout summoning someone you hate into your LD..and then.......do something violent violent...hm....you know that show 'Naruto"? Ya......do something like....Chidori or some other ninjutsu...Lol. [/quote]

Pull them into "This World"...............That woud really Freak Them Out..............Ooooooooooooooooooooo......... Our Sorry Souls................!!!!!.

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      I'm going to pull off a Final Fantasy Summon in one of these dreams. 8)

USA
      Ug, you are right, this is violent. Why do you want to kill DCs anyway? I had a very nice lucid the other morning with hundreds of DCs walking around. I had no desire to kill any of them, matter of fact some of them were VERY friendly
      LWA likes this.
      you must be the change you wish to see in the world...
      -gandhi

Re: ways of killing DCs...make a whole list here please!

Originally posted by Raven
      I know this seems kinda evil....but if you like....can you help compile a list of ways of killing DCs? Example: throwing them down the cliff. *

*I got a feeling some people will flare at me for this post*

great idea, more help on how to fulfil our human bloodlust
      420/24/7/365 herb?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mayhembrown)</div>
      i tried to fly but cudnt, so i went outside in the garden but still cudnt.. i then thought lets go and find a girl!

eat them.
      "Whenever I wake up
      Try and take the shape off
      Turn into the whole wide world I made up"

New York/Massachusetts. College can do funny things like that
      i dont know why you would kill one unless its for self-defense

Anyway, when the situation arose, i opened my hands and shattered my DC's like they were glass. that was the only time i killed them

Curiosity killed the cat but at least it didnt die an ignorant bastard

Cool. Glass shattering. Well...there are ppl you REALL:Y hate in reality. And when they appear in your dreams, you know you want to hurt them.....<_<. I prefer like...summoning no jutsu. Lol.

i just like put DC's in a wood chipper nice and simple

A state of constant discovery
      Why all the hatred? Why all the violence? Are you so self-indulgent?
      You are but killing yourself.
      Yeah.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      I think people are taking this DC killing thing a little too seriously....

I've gotten into so many action movie-type scenarios, its hard to even count how many dream characters I've dispatche....does this mean I'm somehow worse off for it? Does this mean I'm a violent person who simply must project his violence in any way I can? No. I hate violence. I hate Real confrontation. I have a respect for martial arts, but as far as two people just going at it, I think it is, at most times, avoidable, to say the least. Whether you take dreaming as some deep, spiritual, or moral adventure, or simply nonsensical entertainment, is up to no one but the dreamer. Do you think that just because someone is entertained by taking out DC's (who are not real, btw) is more apt to walk around waking life projecting that onto others? And if so, I'd like to hear how you drew that conclusion. And I don't much get into the logic of "you're killing a part of yourself" because thats implying that Anything actually Dies when you kill a dream character.

I think judging someone's moral structure on whether or not they kill dream characters is a little over-the-top...kind of like judging a comic book or screen writer because you think 'too many people died' in a fictional work.

Banned
      Originally posted by Seeker
      Ug, you are right, this is violent. Why do you want to kill DCs anyway? I had a very nice lucid the other morning with hundreds of DCs walking around. I had no desire to kill any of them, matter of fact some of them were VERY friendly
      The only time I ever kill DCs are either if I am role playing in a horror movie, or they attack an alley of mine.

Ooo! & be careful here, b/c you never know if you could be DSing w/one of them! In one of them though, I thought that my boss was just a DC, & I start shooting him w/my Machine gun (I was in a horror movie setting), but the bad thing is that my boss had the same dream at the same time, so I get in big trouble at work!

Here is everywhere you are
      my favorit way, givin the chance, would be to throw them off of a plane, and down onto the space needle face first and just as they hit it, explode them.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast