• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV
      DJ Entries

thy book of transformation:

thy book of transformation
      forbidden knowledge

welcome to first installment of forbidden knowledge, here i wish to introduce some of the transformations i have discovered during my lucid dream/astral travel experiences.
      first and formost, its important for you to believe you are more then just one body, because truly you are.
      normally just becoming lucid within a dream will give you a idea of what i mean, taking control of your dream body is one step to many of the bodies waiting for you.
      just becoming lucid in it self is a realization that transends all known wisdom & knowledge and even experience it self, i guess you could call it a transformation if you like, when one becomes lucid <conscious within a dream/astral> you are in awe of what is taking place, you are reborn!!! to the many possibilitys awaiting you, i would go as far as saying when one becomes lucid one also becomes enlightened.

its important to have some/alot of lucid dream experience, befor learning anything within these pages, its very important!!!!!! so if this is the first time you ever heard of lucid dreaming, go and learn all you can' become knowledgable on the subject of sleep and dreams, learn all you can and most importantly get some experience under your belt, then if you still feel like practicing any of the forbidden knowledge within these pages you may, but like i said your gonna need some practice and get to know the dream world befor you even hope to understand or practice what i am offering you all.

i would hardly call what i will write here, forbidden; others have unlocked the secrets by them selves, though i ask then why so few? maybe the door is there its just noone seems to wish to open it or aknowledge that it is there or even care.

LIGHT BODY FORM::
      this is the first transformational form i have discovered, i learnt it from a book called the lucid dreamer; so i cant take all the credit for this one.
      it took me a few lucid dreams to activate my light body, but i did and it was beauitful.
      this form is most useful against shadow beings, i have never seen shadow beings in reality only my lucid/astral experiences, thank god!
      shadow beings, will often get behide you and bear hug you, so they can whisper into your ear to try and scare you.
      when i did master my light form, this stopped all together, when they would bear hug me i would transform! watching the shadows run!
      not long after, i realized i could use this light energy in otherways, such as big light balls or just shoot it outwards <billy the kid style> bang bang bang! or zoom zoom zoom! : )
      this light can heal & kill.
      though i did not know this untill recently, this light too can heal past scares.
      its important, when practicing this light, dont try to hard.
      practice this within your own bubble world, your world where you hold more control.
      start small, only trying to transform a arm or your hand into light, the rest shall follow.
      i believe everyone may have there own method for eruting there inner light, i can now surround my entire dream/astral body in pure white light.
      you can also use this light to, find out if a spiritual being is evil by putting your hand on them and channeling it right into them, most useful but dont waste your time doing this to shadow beings there evil without question, i learnt this the hard way! ehehe
      you can also channel it into a spiritual beings heart, i actually channeled it into my own heart to see what it felt like, it felt good.
      practice makes perfect.
      basically when you learn to completly sourround your dream/spirit body with this light, your really surrounding your self with love.
      though a bit of advice, you dont wanna try and use this light if your in some dark realm, its like painting a x on your chest, come and get it boys! your saying, they dont want people who are light users down in the dark areas.
      i once found my self in a church like setting, i thought to my self ill show these guys a real merical! so i started channeling light into the hearts of those around me, i was quite amazed what they did, they started lining up!!!
      what else can this light do? i dunno : ).

HUMAN FORM::

this may seem strange but you may think you know what your human form is, but do you really?
      if your knowledgeble on dreams, and the realms within as much as i am, then you would know the person who appears to be you isnt really you at all, but a model.
      this form, will look how you wish you looked in reality.
      how it dresses will all so come under your conscious control or your unconscious control.
      its fasinating changing forms <transformations> from one to the other, it really does confuse whatever your battling.
      once you unlock your inner light form, you can shoot light energy from this form aswell.
      there is nothing to special about the human form, to my knowledge'
      though it is a bridge is it not, to other transformations.
      i know one thing about the human form, its good to fight with, it is a model i wish to take with me after my death so i may continue the fight.

DARK BODY FORM::

this form, you may not wish to experiment with, thats understandble!, this form is evil boys and girls! if you wish to experiment with it, its at your own risk? ok.
      first and formost, its important to know where the dark energy comes from that powers yours dark form; that of cause is the void'' but that is up for debate, if you dont know what the void is, then you must of skiped what i said at the start, become knowledgable on the subject of sleep and dreams and places that are within!!!! though the void is a place few would walk willingly its a place i feel the angels fear to tread.
      what can this form do? i truly dont know much of it, i dont go into that much, i only use it if i find my self in dark worlds already when i go into it the inhabitants of dark realms leave me alone! ahaha suckers.
      the dark form, though is faster then the light form, i discovered this when i was attacked by someone who looked as if they unlocked there light form.
      what does a dark form look like, ever seen a shadow being? very much like that, darkish and covered in what may look like cloaks or a trench coat.
      the dark form has its own powers and abilitys, some of which i know some i have yet to discover.
      one of the abilitys is the power of energy suckling, your able to paralysis others with it, drain energy from a other, though i dont think its a good form, the energy is rather hard to get rid of once its in, the energy draining aspect of it, is called the death touch by some by others soul draining.
      if you truly wish to go into a dark form, you need to abstabished a spiritual connection to the void, where the energy comes from; the same energy shadow beings are built from.
      though to be honest i wouldnt mind learning the other secrets the dark form holds.
      i understand that the darkness can be very seductive.

COMBINED-FORM::

i am unsure if all can reach this form, it is rather extemely painful for me to go into it, its as if my arms feel like there about to get ripped off from the shoulders, its not a good feeling at all!
      though if you can get past the pain, the anger and the doubt you will unlock a power like no other i know of.
      i am unsure of this forms abilitys, i have only gone into it twice maybe three times so far, and it is amazeing never the less, though i consider it cheating in someways.
      the combined form is of cause the union of the dark form with the light form and of cause the human form, i always had a believe god didnt just seperate the darkness from the light because he felt like it, i think he did it because he had to! its a power like none i ever experienced, not only do you become more phycially strong, your energy will be different and even your very own consciousness will transform, its as if you become a total different person.
      i did not truly wish to share the combined form, i kinda thought it as my own, but is it really? i dunno i guess not anymore should i be sharing this i ask my self???.
      though i know i am not the only one that has reached this transformation thats probley why i am sharing it, i dont know if i want too many others out there who can do it, and may use it for evil reasons, though now i ask is that even possible? i dont think so, i kinda believe you have to have a pure and honest heart to reach this stage, is that true i dont really know'' but it feels right.

these are only the transformations i have found so far, i will be forever searching for more transformations, even ones that transsend the conbined-form if its out there i shall find it!
      <i cant wait! ehehe>

i do feel though, some what the fool'' for mixing my own inner light with the energy of darkness, i couldve mixed it with something much better, i know this now.
      though would mixing the inner white light, with a other better energy produce such a form as dark+light? i dont know, though i wonder''
      any advice anyone could give me would be gladely appreicated, thanks'' and if anyone feels if they must correct me please do
      i dont mind being told i am wrong when i actually am, but just pray your right : ).
      but something tells me i am right.
      arent you guys lucky i chose to fight on the good side?

adioes amigoes

crazy monkey form:: just joking " )

ps, i am in the process of creating a whole new transformation, though this one will be a secret one, and ill never will share it'' sorry : ) ehehehe

M.R.M

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Referrer Bronze Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made lots of Friends on DV
      DJ Entries
      i hope this helps somebody