Banned
      Regular Dreams
      Lucid Dreams
      Hypnogogic Imagery
      Nightmares
      Comments

[right][size="1"][color="navy"]Clarity:
      Sleep:
      [/right][center][/size][font="book antiqua"][size="3"][b][u]Title[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center]

Dream

[/color]

Web of dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger Second Class Created Dream Journal Populated Wall Referrer Bronze 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Miami, ok
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by ninja9578 View Post
      I have something for you dakotahnok and TwoShadows I've been fighting the flu, and as a result my sleeping has been erratic and the dreams ultra vivid, so surprise an LD occurred without me having to induce it

Clarity: ultra-real
      Sleep: Insomnia
      Title
      I was having a hark time falling asleep, but eventually I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I found myself in the back seat of my car, with the steering wheel and the pedals. I could barely see because I was so tired and was scared to death, but eventually I got the hang of driving from the back passenger seat. I could feel every bend and bump in the road in my stomach. I thought how I got so tired in my car,
      and realized my last memory was trying to fall asleep in my bed. I willed away the tiredness, but kept the feeling in my stomach and kept driving the autumn bendy road. I could see tanks in the river next to the road, and knew they were hostile, so I flew out of the car and hijacked one of them. I jumped on the back of it, attached something to the back underside of it, and steering it and the gun around a bend where more tanks were.

Unfortunately, I woke up then.
      Awesome, what a way to return!

I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange.-Charley pride

Banned
      Clarity: Medium
      Sleep: Medium
      In the flood
      I was in a flooded area and we were trying to forage for something. I'm not entirely sure what we were looking for, but the next thing I remember is that we were in the car and I was upset that I had to leave my car in the flooded area.

Banned
      I had a bunch of dreams, but I got woken by the dog in the middle of the night because he's not feeing well and that chased all my dreams away.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Gold Tagger First Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      1000+
      Idaho
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by ninja9578 View Post
      I had a bunch of dreams, but I got woken by the dog in the middle of the night because he's not feeing well and that chased all my dreams away.
      I know how that feels, but then the dog makes this face and you have to forgive them:

Banned
      No dreams on the 24

Banned
      Think I had dirty dreams tonight, don't remember, was pissed off that my dealer failed to come through with a bag for me.

Banned
      Cynthia
      I was at a bar and people were doing shots. I suggested body shots and poured a shot on my. The girls jumped on it and all started doing shots off of me. Cynthia's turn came and she grabbed my crotch while she licked me all over, even after the shot was gone. I stood up and she put her arms around me and her hands down the back of my pants. I started kissing her and asked her if she wanted to get out of here.

She did and we left the bar, but she started stumbling around and having a hard time walking and she had to lean heavily on me to walk. I was disappointed because I wouldn't have sex with her when she was that drunk. I walked her the rest of the way home, ordered her a pizza. By the time the pizza arrived, her roommate had come home, so I left after getting a slice, knowing her roommate would take care of her.

Cynthia was all over facebook last night, I think that's why I dreamed of her.
      Last edited by ninja9578; 09-26-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Banned
      Meh, think I had a dirty dream, not sure with who.

Banned
      Clarity: Good
      Sweet Nina
      The dream started dirty, I was in a bedroom with a girl and she was giving me a really sloppy blowjob. I was in sort of hotel / sorority house. We had sex and eventually parted and I went to explore the rest of the house.

Turns out nina lived there. I went up to her and we started talking and walking around. We talked for what seemed like hours about life, school, puppies... We also went for a walk where I ran into Boog and some other friends. I told her about the other girl I had sex with and she told me it was part of the initiation process, but the sex was extra, because the initiation just called for a blowjob.

Eventually, one of us kissed the other one. Her lips were soft and gentle. We kissed sweetly for a minute or so, then really stated making out. He tongue was also soft and danced nicely with mine. I took her little hand in mine and our other hands started wandering up and down each others legs and torsos.

After maybe fifteen minutes we parted again. I don't remember why, I think we wanted to go get some food. I asked her for a date which she accepted. Eventually we were back at the house, she was in her bedroom and I was outside.

I opened her bedroom door and she was sitting there naked. She had her sheet up over her chest, but I could see most of her beautiful body. She thin and bronze, with no visible tanlines, and nice and tone with long firm legs. Sort of how I imagine she actually is. She invited me into her bed and
      ... I woke up
      Last edited by ninja9578; 09-29-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Banned
      Friday I got laid, didn't remember any dreams when I woke up.

Banned
      Smoked pot, no dreams.

Banned
      Post Apocalypse
      Humanity was on the brink of going extinct. I don't remember what had happened, but I was now living in the start of a commune. I was off in the woods either gathering food or hunting for it, I forget which. I came across a girl's body. She was young, and had dark hair. She was wearing thick fur clothing, looks like she had been scavenging too. I realized when I woke up that it was Raspberry. I knelt down over her and touched her, she was still alive, but even through her thick coat, I could see she had a hole in her chest. There was a large blood spot on it and as I removed her outer layer to look at it, I could see she was seriously injured. Her white undershirt was nearly entirely covered with blood in the front. I cut her undershirt off of her, not wanting to move her until I could see how badly she was injured.

I don't really remember the wound, but I managed to get it fixed, I think she had been stabbed in the chest, probably going for her heart but missed. But we never talked about it. She regained consciousness and I put my arm around her and helped her back to the commune. Once at the commune the bunch of us started to fuck around, I think we had a little party. I remember having dinner with a bunch of people, most were people I know, but barely, from High School. I think I was trying to hook up with one of the girls, but I don't know who it was. I wanna say it was Lynds.

Then we went to see the neighbouring house because someone said that there might be supplies there. We went over and was surprised to find that they were still alive, they were sitting in their pool. We hid and evesdropped a little, and we got the suspicion that they were planning an attack on us. Later at night myself and a few other quiet people snuck in and looked around. They were heavily armed, and had boxes of soap and other chemicals. I took a set for study and we left.

Back at the commune, I immediately identified the chemicals that I had taken as ingredients for nitroglycerine. We were then attacked by the neighbours. I grabbed a bow and arrow. The woman was struggling with Raspberry, who I realized probably stabbed her the first time. I put an arrow through her back. The other came at me with a spear, somehow I got ahold of one too. We battled for a while, but he had no skill, so I managed to kill him quickly.
      Last edited by ninja9578; 10-03-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Banned
      Demon Brother
      My family and I were stuck in a room and barricading ourselves from my brother, who seemed to be possessed. Or it may have been a demon posing as him, because I seem to remember my brother in the room with us too. Anyway, we barricaded all the doors and windows, but he also had smaller minions. One of them came through the heat vent, and I managed to kill it with a knife. I turned back around and everyone was gone. My brother/demon thing was floating in the corner. I threw a knife at him, but missed, but I still had a big steak knife in my hand from killing the minion. I killed the demon, but it wasn't really dead. It gave me some sort of chemical that would immobilize it and make it seem dead to paramedics, but would bring him back. I kept injecting him with it.

Banned
      Classroom hookup
      I was in a basement classroom and we were watching a movie. I was sharing a desk with Lindsey C from high school. We were leaning on each other and she whispered in my ear that she liked me leaning on her. I told her I liked it too. We gently started playing with each other's hands, eventually we started holding hands while letting out other hands flirty with each other some more. Moving them along innocent erogenous zones like our necks, collar bones, legs... I asked her to have a date with me after class and she agreed to dinner, but told me that she had to leave after it to meet her friends.

Banned
      I don't have any recollection of a dream from last night.

Arizona
      DJ Entries
      Sorry that I am late in responding. But congrats on that LD on the 21st. I sometimes have those strange driving dreams too. I hope you have more lucid dreams soon.

And I also wanted to let you know that I had a dream with you in it last night.

Banned
      I think driving is one of my new dream signs

No dreams on the 9th

Banned
      Meat Loaf
      I was at a YMCA track meet that I think I was helping run. Meat Loaf had shown up to play a little show before it started. I ran to my car and found my Bat Out of Hell album. I ran back to the track and had to push through two guys who were controlling the gates, and eventually realized that I didn't have a marker. I went under the bleachers and got one from an old lady.

Banned
      Hmm, don't remember anything.

Banned
      No dreams that I remember, but some weird HH.

Banned
      No dreams tonight.

Banned
      Classroom
      I was in a classroom full of women. They all seemed really infatuated with me. My high school crush Meghan was there too and sitting in front of me. She leaned back and put her head on my desk, and gave me a signal with her lips that she wanted to kiss me. I obliged, but only let her kiss me on the chin, and I was confused. I think there was someone else that I wanted.

Banned
      No dreams on the 14th

Banned
      Got really drunk on the 15th, no dreams.

Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast