So last night I couldnt sleep but I attempted a WILD. It was my first attempt ever so I didnt have high hopes for it but I think I got close. I think it would have been successful if I didnt share a room with my uncle. I got in bed and I started thinking about dreaming. I started repeating in my head things like "I will have a lucid dream," and "I will meet a dream guide." As I was saying this I was visualising Teraluna from Hyu's dreams (or at least my interpretation of it). I had my eyes closed and I was just going over the sayings in my head. After a while I started to feel like I was standing and that I there was a slight wind. I focused on the wind and started to pick up the smell. The smell was similar to lake water and pine trees. I opened my eyes to check if I had entered the dream all I saw was my wall. I closed my eyes again and tried to focus harder on the senses that were already activated. Then I heard the sound of small waves lapping the shore. I kept my eyes closed still wanting to make sure I was really in the dream before looking. Then my uncles snoring started up again. I felt a yank in my abdomen and I fell backwards and somewhat felt myself stop for split second as if I had hit the ground and went through. I started falling and my body was spinning around an axis that seemed to go through my head. While my head remained in roughly the same place my feet swung around in a circle. I suddenly stopped and fell into my bed. My eyes jerked open and I was once again staring at my wall.