• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views




    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Saddle Up Half/Dreaming's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Fiddler's Green
      Posts
      909
      Likes
      4

      LDs with no technique

      None of the techniques work for me consistently. But recently i have been having a crap load of LDs, usually at about 7:30 in the morning. I really dont even think about LDs before i sleep, so its not really a DILD or MILD.

      What the heck is this? Unfortunately, they happen at random and are out of my control. I would like to control this.

    2. #2
      TheUncanny's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Posts
      656
      Likes
      94
      DJ Entries
      1
      Perhaps when you attempt any sort of "technique", you place a counter-productive sort of pressure or tension on yourself to succeed, which in itself could be what keeps you from having LDs. This could explain how you are able to have many LDs without any sort of intended technique.

    3. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Posts
      2,893
      Likes
      1
      I think you may be sucessful with DILD, DILDs don't really require much effort at all, its just becoming aware your dreaming whilst dreaming with the aid of maybe dream signs. I think this could definately work for you if you gave it a chance.


    4. #4
      EternallyConfused G007's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      60
      Likes
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by Half/Dreaming View Post
      None of the techniques work for me consistently. But recently i have been having a crap load of LDs, usually at about 7:30 in the morning. I really dont even think about LDs before i sleep, so its not really a DILD or MILD.

      What the heck is this? Unfortunately, they happen at random and are out of my control. I would like to control this.
      I 'think' its called autosuggestion...its when you want to have one but you don't sit there and try the different techniques. You kinda tell yourself ok I want to have an LD but I will let it just happen. It can happen tonight, next week, or next month. Taking the pressure off expecting it to happen is what makes it happen. Your not 'OVERTRYING' so to speak. This method doesn't work for a lot of people I read so I guess that cool that you can do that.
      Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.


      To deny may be just as dangerous and misleading as to accept.


    5. #5
      Saddle Up Half/Dreaming's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Fiddler's Green
      Posts
      909
      Likes
      4
      alright, awesome. I could maybe forge a new tech. if i tweak it a little. I just have to find some common factor in each LD night to exploit

    6. #6
      Member Riff's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Gender
      Location
      VirginiaBeach VA
      Posts
      273
      Likes
      0
      I was trying to LD for months but one night i was didnt even think aobut it and i got my first ld .
      R1ffyy--




      Adopted by: Sloth.
      Adopted By: Goldney
      Adopted: Goldney!

      LD's
      : 4
      DILD: 4
      FILD: 0
      WILD: 0
      Other: 0

      3 Dilds in 30 min.

    7. #7
      Saddle Up Half/Dreaming's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      Fiddler's Green
      Posts
      909
      Likes
      4
      Quote Originally Posted by Riff View Post
      I was trying to LD for months but one night i was didnt even think aobut it and i got my first ld .
      yep. Thats how i had my first. The subconscious at its best.

    8. #8
      Member LucidMike14's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Gender
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      416
      Likes
      0
      Yeah, even if you don't try it is still a DILD. because a dild is when you realize ur dreaming in a dream, regardless of your effort or whatever
      DREAM ON

    9. #9
      Member tekkendreams's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Posts
      269
      Likes
      8
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucid Seeker View Post
      I think you may be sucessful with DILD, DILDs don't really require much effort at all, its just becoming aware your dreaming whilst dreaming with the aid of maybe dream signs. I think this could definately work for you if you gave it a chance.
      In the bold statement.

      doesnt require much effort , doesnt mean its easy, it is hard to tell if ur in a dream or not , im talking about someone who is at a stage where they find it hard to RC as they think its real already, like myself

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •