• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

    Tab Content
    Gnorth's Activity
    About Me
    Community Hall
    Dream Journal
    Tab Content
    No Recent Activity
    About Gnorth

    Basic Information

    About Gnorth
    Country Flag:


    Total Posts
    Total Posts
    Posts Per Day
    General Information
    Last Activity
    07-23-2015 03:40 AM
    Join Date

    Community Hall

    Points: 156, Level: 2
    Level up completed
    Level up completed
    Points required
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Activity last 30 days
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Activity last 7 days
    Overall activity: 9.0%


    All Points for user
    Points for User
    Points for every day since registration
    Points for threads/posts
    Points for threads
    Points for replies
    All Points for miscellaneous
    Points for Misc
    Dream Journal


      Point Market Statistics


      Active Purchases

    View Gnorth's Dream Journal

    Recent Entries

    Three-night summary

    by Gnorth on 07-21-2015 at 03:31 AM
    I didn't have much to report on 7/18 or 7/19, so I am not going to bother in the journal for those. 7/20 had more interesting actions.

    10:30 bed, 6:30 alarm.

    Almost didn't remember anything again. Woke up and laid there for a while, trying to remember, but I just couldnít. Then when I was brushing my teeth, I got a shot of memories.

    For some reason, it was primary election season, and my father was the front-runner for the candidate bid for a major party. Not sure which one. Because he was campaigning all the time, and because I felt obliged to help him out, I wound up making a bunch of speeches for him. I didnít mind the speaking part, but I was getting really annoyed about how it was cutting into my time with the rest of my family and friends.

    I remember quite distinctly sitting in some sort of diner eating pie, drinking beer and socializing with backers. I was having fun, but it felt very superficial, and I wanted to be hanging out with my kids instead.

    After the diner, my friend Marc came by and asked if I would help fix his sisterís refrigerator. I agreed, but told him that there isnít much I can do in the fridge-fixing department. He said that he had faith in me, so I went over to her house.

    I pulled the fridge out, and it was of a design I had never seen before. It had a really large compressor, and it stuck about two feet out the back. I tinkered around a bit and cleaned off the dust, but could not figure out what was wrong.

    Nothing, yet again!

    by Gnorth on 07-18-2015 at 04:14 AM
    Went to bed at 11:45, woke up at 5:30, alarm at 6:30

    Ugh, no recall at all. I woke up at 5:30 and laid there for a few minutes trying to recall, but I got nothing. Woke up again at 6:30, and laid three a bit again trying to recall, but got nothing again. Usually, when I doze a bit longer, I have some decent dreams, but not this time. Must have been pretty tired.

    Tomorrow is Saturday, may better luck then.

    Updated 07-18-2015 at 04:19 AM by Gnorth


    Not much again.

    by Gnorth on 07-18-2015 at 04:13 AM
    Went to bed at 11:45, alarm at 6:30

    Didn’t recall much, just someone explaining their Minecraft building to me.

    Updated 07-18-2015 at 04:19 AM by Gnorth


    Fishing, Beach, Fixing a Sprinkler

    by Gnorth on 07-16-2015 at 03:44 AM
    Went to bed at 10:30, wife woke me up at 11:30 going to bed, woke up at 5:00 naturally, dozed until 6:30.

    Strange thing - right as I was about to get up at 6:30, I was convinced that I did not remember any dreams. I laid there for a bit, thinking, and then it came back to me in a rush. I had a whole bunch of dreams in that last 90 minutes.

    In my dream, I was on some sort of boat with L (daughter, 8), and I was helping her fish. The boat was rather large, and we were on some sort of deck that hung off the back, right at water level. The deck was bare wood slats, and the structure of the boat went over us to kind of create a garage for smaller boats to “park” in. I say park, because all of the small boats that were parked in there were actually floating in water as if they were moored in place, but they were traveling with the boat. The boats all looked like cars. You could see out into the ocean through the back door.

    L had a rather large fishing pole, and she was sitting to my right fishing. The boat was moving at a slow pace through some sort of bayou, rivery area. NOTE: This bayou river area is a dream sign for me. I have been to that particular place before in my dreams, and I need to remember it.

    Every once in a while, she would hook into a rather large fish, and start cranking it up. I would cheer for her: “catch that fish!”, but right before she would get it up, the fish would break the line. L decided that she needed an even bigger pole, so she turned around and exchanged her pole for one that I thought was WAY too big for her, but she seemed to handle it ok. It was at least twice as tall as her, and thick as a pool cue.

    L needed me to bait the hook for her, so I grabbed a bait fish and the hook. The bait was about 12” long, and it was some sort of panfish. It was longer than it was tall, but not by much. It had scales that were gold and brown, with black speckled in. It had a very small mouth.

    The hook was really weird. It almost looked like a folding knife that was stuck halfway open. The handle end hooked onto the fishing line, and the blade end was serrated, and hooked into the bait. I really struggled getting the bait onto it, and I distinctly remember thinking that it was a really strange hook.

    Eventually, I got the bait on the hook and got L’s line into the water. Pretty soon, she hooked into something huge, and started cranking it up. I was cheering for her, and she was cranking it in like a champ, but right before it came to the surface again, it slipped the hook and got away. Lily decided that she was done fishing, and the boat stopped.

    We got off the boat, and it was at a BEAUTIFUL ocean beach. We walked along the beach for a little bit, enjoying the sun. The weird thing was, the beach was just a series of tide pools, just little puddles in the sand. It did not go out and deep. I woke up briefly after that.

    I dozed back off, and had a short dream about trying to fix a sprinkler head with Todd from work. Weird thing is, neither he nor I have automatic sprinklers, or really have any reason to want to fix one (other than general stubbornness.) The entire top of the sprinkler had snapped off, and water was shooting up in a stream directly into the air. We had decided between the two of us that the only way to fix it was to take a paper cup, cut a strip out of one side, and jam the thing onto the sprinkler upside-down. Of course it would not stay put, so we kept having to put it back on. We were getting soaking wet, but generally having a good laugh about it when I woke up.

    Updated 07-18-2015 at 04:18 AM by Gnorth



    by Gnorth on 07-16-2015 at 03:39 AM
    Went to bed at 11:30, woke up at 5:00 to alarm. Remembered nothing,

    Probably a combination of being too tired (I ran 6 miles yesterday), and too little sleep. I will have to try to get to bed earlier.