In a building in the snow
      DJ Entries
      Title: lucid dream.
      Date: June 8th
      Lucid: yea
      fragmentation level: 5
      Themes: Kevin, weird place
      Prologue: well, i got lucid again.

the only thing i remember is that i was on a road. it was dark, and raining out. i don't remember how i became lucid, but i wanted to summon Kevin. there were no openings or doorways. the only thing i could think of saying was "Kevin will be behind me.". so i turn around, and she isn't there. so i see a door to some kind of place. i walk over to it, and the door has windows in it. just because of that, i turn around, and i say "Kevin will be behind this door" several times. then i walk in, and i still don't see Kevin. the place has alot of crap in it. so i look around, and i see two wooden statues of Kevin on both sides of the path. i focus on one of them, and i look at how real it looks. then i lose lucidity and i don't remember the rest of the dream.

thing is, on June 9th, i saw the movie [UP], and in it, there was a skeleton of Kevin. was that what the carving was? i am pretty pissed off that someone would kill the kind of bird that Kevin is. oh they're gunna get an ass kicking.
      Last edited by peacock486; 07-02-2009 at 08:12 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: WBTB dream
      Date: June 11th
      Lucid: no.
      Fragmentation level: 5
      Themes: school, digital TV, Kevin, museum, bus, store, show, movie, dvd
      Prologue: i woke up, and stayed up for like 30 minutes, and then went back to sleep.

I'm at my house, and i see a trailer back where the road is. so i go over to where they are, and i sneak past everybody, so i could get into the trailer. someone sees me, and they ask me what I'm doing. i say "I want to meet Kevin". they said "well, the place doesn't open until june 17th". i said back "well, i want to meet Kevin NOW". then they said "well, okay". then we walk over to the trailer, and suddenly, i am in some kind of building. it has windows in it. some of the people from school are there, looking at us from another building. with me were some of the people from DV. two of them have TVs with digital boxes. i look on one of them, and the picture is blocky. then i see someone, and i say "Hey, can you help me meet Kevin?"

he says "sure!" and takes me over to the building where the HS people were. he takes me over to some stairs down to a museum. we walk in, and it looks like a store. we then walk to a back room, and he says "here it is!". i am like "where's Kevin?". he's like "she's in the trailer.". i am like "then how am i gonna meet her?". he then goes over to a cabinet, and he looks for a piece of bone that says this year on it. he says "we have to find a ticket with this year on it." he then pulls one out, and hands it to me. it says June 17th on it. he then walks over to an exit stairway. i run in after him, and say "well, i want to meet her. just me and her." he says "well, then sneak into the trailer." then suddenly i am in a school. i am running. i am trying to get back to where i was, and i see a corner hallway. i look through it, and it looks like it's where I'm supposed to go. i am like "there's no way that that could be the place." then i turn around. suddenly i am in a bus, and someone is driving me away from where I'm supposed to be. i eventually stop the driver, and tell me to drop me where she dropped the others off. suddenly, i am not there anymore. i am now in my house. i am crying sad that i haven't gotten the movie on DVD yet (for some reason). when i get up, it feels like i've been waiting for months. i start to cry my eyes out. then, i
      wake up, not remembering what just happened. it took me couple minutes to remember.
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-11-2009 at 05:37 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: i love Kevin
      Date: June 13th
      Lucid: yes
      themes: Kevin, weird place, beach, hospital
      fragmentation level: 3
      prologue: i stayed up until 2 AM lst night, talking with Wolf_demon15 about Kevin. i then went to sleep after i said i was dead tired.

suddenly, i am in some castle. it looks really old. i walk down the algae covered steps. then suddenly, i am in some kind of beach. o go over to the main building, and it looks really old too. then, i remember to reality check, and i do. it works! immediatly i say "Kevin will be behind me". it doesn't work, because when i turn around, there's no Kevin. i them shout "KEVIN!" as loud as i can. then i walk around a corner, and hear a noise from behind me. i turn around, and no one is there. i look up onto the ceiling, and i see a glimpse of colorful feathers. then suddenly i am in a hospital thing. i lose lucidity at that point. i walk around, into a hallway, and i see a poster for "the open university" on the wall.

suddenly i am on the top level of the beach place. i walk to the other side, and my feet hurt. when i get to the stairs, i wake up.

i was a few feet away from Kevin, yet she ran away from me because she is scared of me.
      i wasn't trying to hurt her, i was just trying to meet her and be her friend.
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-14-2009 at 02:35 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      2009-06-18
      Kevin loves me (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

i was on the internet, on the UP website. i look at one of the menu buttons, and it says who's your favorite charwcter. i move my mouse to it, andd a menu opens. i see it has a webpage for Kevin lovers.

i ckick on it, and it brings me to a webpage, with beautiful artwork. my favorite picture was a picture of me and Kevin togeather. it looked so cute. <3

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      2009-06-18
      Disney dream simulator (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

i am playing a game on my computer. in the game, there is a world where you are in a dream, and there is the big snowy area.

i see a whole bunch of Kevins, and i try to run to one of them. they always run away from me though.

Now. i am actually in the place, instead of on the computer.

i say "Kevin will be behind me". i turn around, and she isn't there. i look for her, and then i am like "Kevin will be behind me, right there" and point to it. i turn around, and i don't see her.

i jump over the trench, and on the other side of the wall, i can see Kevin!

so i try to land on her so i could ride her, and she runs away. she runs all the way to the end of the trench, and she stops. i fly again, and say "It's okay Kevin, I am your friend!". then igo over to her and give her a big hug.

when i am done hugging her, we are suddenly in a parking lot for a store. i look at the name f the store and it says something. i look away and look back. still the same thing. i then look back again, this time imagining it saying something else. i look back, and two of the letters swapped positions. so i follow my bro inside the store, and he looks at some colored TI-84 calculators on the wall. i walk to the back of the store, and then i blink and
      open my real life eyes.

Happy Nightmares... Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Tagger First Class Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      The Boiler Room
      DJ Entries
      It's cool how you managed to exert control in a non-lucid. I've had that happen on occasion, though I usually get mad at myself for not realizing it was a dream. Too bad they don't make a simulator like that IRL.
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic10998_6.gif
      Raised by NeAvO
      Hazel's Boiler Room
      Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, Because the ground gives the way under him, And the dream begins... - Friedrich Nietzsche

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Kevin dream
      not lucid

so i am in someone's house, and i walk over to a living room. i lay down, and get back up. then, i walk up some stairs, and i see Kevin! so i walk over to her, and i give her a big hug. then we go over to some balcony. there is a sea . so i get on Kevin's back, and we go into the water. i float, and i fall off her back. i try to swim to her, and suddenly, we are in my backyard. i go over to Kevin, and i grab her. i carry her over to the other end of the yard, and i wake up.

PS: sorry i wrote this so sloppy. i wanted to write down the part with Kevin as soon as i could.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      2009-06-24
      WTF (WBTB)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

So i wake up at 3:00 PN and go back to bed. then i am upstairs in my living room. i have made a realtime animation on my computer, where i go through a maze thing with Matrix walls. then i grab a 5 GB SCSI hard disk for the LC 520, and i walk outside over to a car. my bro tells me to get in, and i have an FA. so i am back in my living room, and i look at the animation as i fall asleep. when it gets to the outside part, i do a reality test and it works. so i jump up, and then land. then i say "Kevin will be behind me". i turn around, and i see her behind my house. so i say it again, and i turn around, and i see her on the ground behind the patio. then i go over to her and hug her. then i turn around and say "Kevin will be behind me" again. then i turn around, and i see Kevin. she is about as tall as me at this point. so i go over to her, and she starts running away. i then say "and she won't be afraid". she stops running, and i run over to her, and give her a big hug. then i wake up.
      Last edited by peacock486; 06-25-2009 at 10:13 AM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Finding Kevin (DILD)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was in my house. I was looking for Kevin. so i get in the car and drive like 30 miles to what remindes me of the lucid dojo place. when i get there, i get out of the car and walk over to a building, where i find my parents. i tell them that i am looking for Kevin, and then i go into the building. it looks like it has a lot of mazes inside it. then, suddenly, i am on my computer. i do a reality test and it works. i say to the chat room "i'm dreaming bitch", and then run into the living room. i keep walking inbetween the living room and the kitchen trying to summon Kevin, but it doesn't work. i even shout "Kevin" as loud as i can (causing sleeptalking IRL). even that doesn't work. i then look outside. it looks just like real life. thenn i wake up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      weird house (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I am going to this weird house with my family. when we get there, we find some other people. we go over to the edge of the hill (there was a hill on the yard), and i am in a car. suddenly, i am hanging onto a bridge. the bridge is electrified for some reason, and i am hainging off of it. so then, i climb onto the beam (which was also electrified), and watch a film (flem?) of me doing the same thing. then, i climb onto the road (it's eectrified also), and try to walk to the end of the bridge (which is not electrified). i get to the point where the electrified part meets the non electrified part, and i climb through some huge rubberbands ). then, i get to the main road, and i have to watch out for crazy drivers. then, i hang off the edge to avoid being hit by the cars. the metal fence breaks, and i hang from a ledge. a DC comes by and i ask them to help me. he looks at me like "how do i help you?". i yell at her/him "well come help me up". they help me up, and suddenly, i am back in the yard. i then walk to the house and go inside. i go into the kitchen and then i look at the stairs. then i realize that this is the same house that was in another dream of mine. i do a reality test by pinching my nose, and it kinda works. except it was harder to breath if i plugged my nose. so i am like "i might be dreaming". so i look at the stairs. it was being painted, so i was not allowed into the place the stairs led to. i walk around the house, to another kitchen. when i get to the other kitchen, i look at it, and then i go back outside. some DCs there tell me that someone is comming. then i wake up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      Title: space station destruction, matrix

It begins with me in a car. we drive over to a sports store, and i walk in, with all my stuff. then, i press the side mouse button, and the car explodes.
      then, the cops come in, but b then, we are gone. we get into another car, and i then walk over to the sports store again, and we walk to the back.

the car gets to the road, and it explodes again.

then a person comes up and says that it would be foolish to think that i could go straight home from this. then, i am in a space station. i get a video of how it came to be, and i see that it was called zebez. then, i am on the station, and there is a bunch of people there. then, there's an emergency. all the people evacuate, and then i try to, but there's no pods left. then, i realize that the hull has been cracked, and he station is slowly depressurizing. then, suddenly i am with the crew of enterprise.
      we begin running around the station looking for somebody to help us, and or a extra pod. we get to a yellow warning room, and we ask for a pod to get us out. he beams down a nintendo wii, and he sticks mario kart in, and turns it on. we look at it for a second, and we then continue looking. we get to a black door, and it has a warning on it. it said something like "warning - do not open this hatch beyond a certan deck. doing so would result in depressurization of the station.". well, the station was already depressurizing, so i open it and go through. then, we go into a black door room, and i tell it to beam down a ship. but the beaming isnt working now. then i leave, and i go over to the main room. spock says something. he then says to go up. we are like WTF, and he says climb up to the kitchen deck. we start climbing the main room, and he says that he climbed up to the ceiling and burrowed into the kitchen. so i ask why we have to do that, and he says we have 3 minutes until we die. so we get to the ceiling, and i hang from it until suddenly i am in the kitchen. i assume i am in the kitchen, and i then i have a frame to something. then spock makes lightinng, and a glass shell forms around it. then, i get inside the thing, and it's too small. then, i find another person, and he is about to blow the station up. then, spock goes over to a terminal, and stops him, by canceling the self destruct sequence. then, we go over to the hatch again, and the station starts to come apart. i then see a person with a big head. the hull comes apart, and he is stuck inbetween the two parts. the hull come apart more and we both get sucked out, as the station self destructs. then, i go back in time as i fall to earth. i then fall over to a big city on the water. i see that a they are starting to launch a mission to the station, then bran new. then i
      wake up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      okay, i dont remember that much of this one, except that i became lucid.

the first thing i remember is that i am in a field. then a smallish child appears running down a hill. he stops and grabs a big eagle's talons and flies off. i then run over to a building, and i run into an alley. i run to the back and try to talk to kh3rlz. then i run over to where the kid flew off. i follow his path and i come to a lake. i hover over the water and i come to another shore. i see the eagle's nest, and i then run over to another hill. there, i become lucid (because i thought about how it would be cool to fly on that bird), and i run over to his nest. i then call "bird" to him. no response. then i call "eagle" to him, and he starts to move. he flies off the nest and lands next to me. i get on his back and i tell him to fly. so he runs toward the lake, and he starts flying. at this point, i have a huge smile on my face. so he flies over the lake, and we get to a building. i go in, and there is some secretary birds in it. they are as big as me. so i talk to one of them, and hug it. then, i get on his back and ride him. he walks out of the building, and i tell him to fly. he does, and we fly over the lake. i have a smile from ear to ear at that point. then i switch dreams.
      Last edited by peacock486; 08-17-2009 at 05:31 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      okay this is a weird dream, but it was awesome. AWESOME!

it begins with me on the bridge of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 (refit), and i beam down to my town (which looks nothing like real life). so i enter a portal to some movie of which i couldn't read the title. soon after i find a very large eagle named Marahute (guess where that's from). i fall in love with her to a insane level. i then figure out that she can be taken back through the portal. i do [go back through the portal], and me and Marahute are back in my town. then, i am in a house, and there is some people with machine guns trying to kill us. i hide behind the house, and they continue shooting. i then run over to a well, and i fall into it. i come to another portal, and i keep away from it. eventually, i come though the portal, and i go back to the other world. i immediately go back, and i climb out of the well. i touch the house, and it collapses. i then am back on the Enterprise, and i tell Kirk about Marahute. i tell him i wanna keep her, and Kirk tells me i can't. i am incredibly pissed by this, and i tell him that i am gonna get Marahute onto the Enterprise one way or another (as in, i am gonna get to the transporter room one way or another). i then "wake up" and i am in my outside with my eyes closed. i then imagine that i am back on the enterprise in the transporter room, and i suddenly reappear in the transporter room. i get to the console and transport Marahute onto the Enterprise. i give her a hug, and i then go to the bridge with her. then i wake up, and i look around, and i then enter this into my DJ.
      Last edited by peacock486; 08-22-2009 at 07:12 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

from now on, i am just gonna write down the dream however i want

okay, so i had a dream with a kargaroc in it!
      i don't remember very much, but i remember that i was in the woods, and i look up, and i see a kargaroc! he tries to attack me, but when he gets to me, he stops, and perches right infont of me. i say hello to him and give him a hug. he tells me he wants to be my friend. i am delighted, so we continue walking, and the kargaroc follows me. we get to a hill, and on the hill to the right, there is a house. we walk over to it,.and we walk along the side of it. we come to the end of the house, and then we continue to walk along the other side, until we get to a trail, that leads to a bridge not far away. we walk over to it, and we go under it. i see a really big cage, and i get an idea, to put the kargaroc in here, so he won't fly away. i do that, and i tell him i love him, i give him a hug, and then i walk away.

after that, i never see him again in the dream, as when i came back, he was gone. i tried looking for him, but switched dreams before i could find him. ...

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      i had another dream too, and this one, i remember more of.

the first thing i remember is i was on the enterprise D, and i was shown a new computer system. the system was basically a person, stripped of most organs, put in a tank of water, and had transmitters in his head to remove the wires. while this was the case, the person was still conscious, so he could move around (without mucsles i don't know how thst would happen). in the controller room (the computers are called controllers), there was a pool, filled with the same fluid that the round tanks had. this was so that the person wasn't confined to the tank. he had the entire pool to move and play around in. wile he was in the pool, he could become other lifeforms (not really happening ofcourse, but other people can see him as those other lifeforms), and do whatever he wanted. i saw him as a bird flying around. then, he got back into the tank,and i walked out. then, i am in the future, where most computers were replaced with these bio computers. the pools are still there, and they can still do anything they want in the pools. i walk back out of the pool room (i was put back in when i time traveled), and i am in a street. there are people walking around. i walk to some building and i walk in. there is a room with a person\kargaroc in it (half the time, he was a kargaroc). i ask him what he is doing, and he doesn't respond. i walk out, and i am suddenly in a room with a whole bunch of cartrages in it. i look as the cartrages, and they seem to have person computers in them. i then find out that person computers can be taken out of their tanks, and put into cartrages for storage. the person is frozen in time until put back in a tank, or the pool. i touch one of them, and all of a sudden, the normally frozen person starts whining and thrashing around, turning the cartrage blackish green, and then he dies. i then figure out that in the cartrages, they have no life support (their bodies don't even have a heart, as that is done by the systems in the base of the round tanks). so i get out of there, and then i time travel again, to the time where the person in the tank i saw at the beginning was being turned from a human into a bio computer. now i am in the POV of the person doing the operation. they are putting some sort of filament on the person's arm. then, skip to when the operation is done, he turns the light in the base on, and the computer lights up.

i don't remember the rest.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      so i had another metroid dream!

it begins with some kind of opening. it's long and drawn out. and it uses live actors. so we are in a cave, and we get a shot of samus. then, we are in a tunnel. it's trapezoid shapped with pipes comming out of the floor. light comes from above and below the ceiling, which is made out of grated metal. we are following some girl, and another person. the other person (who seems to have a red shirt on) runs into a gas plume, and falls to the floor. the gas was nerve gas. so samus is in the tunnel, and she puts her suit on. then she runs over to the girl and gets her, and runs out. then we get a overview of how the suit works. then finally, we get to the game. is it 3d? no, instead it looks like super metroid, but the layout of the game is changed and enhanced. for instance, there is a room with a tunnel in it. no, not the maridian tube, but a glass tube that looks like it was broken. it has two plates on the sides of it, suspended by one bar comming out of the walls.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

first lucid dream in aloooooong time

i am on the enterprise E. i am looking for a turbolift, so i can get back to somewhere. i find one, but it is an older one, where yu have to jump onto the lift. so me and some other person nobody cares about jumps on to it, and it goes down, because we are too heavy. eventually, i get to the bridge. it is much longer than normal. then the bad gy was there, and he tried to get to me, but couldn't

not done

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries
      So i had another lucid dream YAY

i don't remember all of it, but it began when i was on a beach. there was a hangar next to it, so i went in. suddenly, a video plays that shows a starship. it says Enterprise. then, the registry comes up and it says NCC-1701-C. i am surprised, as i thought the ship was the Enterprise D. then, a person walks over to me with a model of the Enterprise A. i walk in, and then, there's a person with a ton of video games on the wall. i put a game in the Genesis, and it's a game that i recognized (in the dream, but IRL, the franchise doesn't exist). there's a person with a giant bird pet, running around, like a platformer.
      i walk out of the room, and then, i see the giant bird. i run over to it, and i say hello, and i hug him. we walk over to a house, and i go in. i go up some stairs, and i see alot of TVs on the ground. i go sit down next to one of them, and i see it's a old black and white TV. then, heister comes up the stairs and gets mad at me for looking around. then, i walk over to his son, who is in his room. i see the same TVs in the room, and he's playing a supernintendo. i look down and i see cigarette buds on the floor. i am like "AHHHHHHHHHHHH", and i run out of the house. then, i see a whole bunch of big balloons on the other side of the house. then, we go over and grab a enterprise A model from that guy, and do ST:TMP to get over to the other side. when we get over there, i fall asleep. i wake up in my house, looking at a computer. i notice the text change. then, i plug my nose, and breath through it. it works, and i
      get lucid. so i go into a huge empty room, and i say "a kargaroc will be behind me". but then, i yell the same thing. but i stop in the middle of it, and i am like "this technique will not be successful". i walk over to the stairs, and i yell, "a kargaroc will be in the basement". my dad tells me to shut up. i walk down there, and i don't see anything, except for a fragment of colors under the stairs. then, i wake up again in my bed. i look at the clock, and the time keeps changing. my brother and my mom are there, and they are wondering about me. i tell them "this is a dream", and they say something like "really?". i say "yup" back to them, and then i jump over them, trying to fly. when i fall, i fall slowly. then, i wake up. there's a house over on the other side, although i don't see any sign of the balloons. i am then on a water pathway. i stand up, and i notice my blanket was in the water. i stand up, and then i take a rod thing and warp the space around me. i walk over to the side of the building, and there's abunch of bees. i get stung multiple times in my forehead, but don't feel anything. i take the rod, and make a path that sucks me back over to the hangar side. i do it, and then, i am in a tunnel. there's an elevator, and then i go down, and i notice another shaft. there's nothing in it, but me and the bird go into it.
      then, i am back in my house with the bird. i take the rod and make alot of paths that would make me fly. i take the rod, and put it infront of the TV, and a bubble magnifies the part that the rod was over. i look over at the computer, and the letters still change. i then
      wake up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

Unhappy it's like my brain refuses to make a kargaroc ;(

so i had another dream with a kargaroc in it. well, somewhat.

so i was on the Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), and i was in engineering. i was upset about something, as i was tearing up. troi (i think) was there, and i asked if i could go to a holodeck. so we went to a turbolift, used it, and we came to a hallway. i couldn't see the door, and she told me where it was. so i went to the control panel, and told it to run the kargaroc holoprogram. ofcourse, it wasn't there, so i interfaced my jumpdrive with the computer, and told it to use the [kargaroc's] 3d model, as the basis for the holoprogram. it worked, and i told it to run the program. it gave me the standard LCARS notification "program complete, enter when ready".

i went in with troi, and it wasn't there. i went over to it, and i found out that the forcefields were active, but it didn't make any photons.

i could still touch it though. i picked it up, and it was really heavy. i hugged it. i asked the replicator to make me a plushy kargaroc, and it did, and this time, it worked. i went and got it, and i hugged it.

i went out of the holodeck, and i sat down on the floor. i was sad that it didn't work. but atleast i had the plushy.

then, the entire dream went to hell. the nonsense started, and i
      woke up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

a pokemon dream (about birds)

well... holy shit.

i have no clue where it began, but the earliest i can remember is me looking at a new dome-like thing. i heard it was a bird park. the last of them. it has birds everywhere inside it.

then, someone reminded me... it was my bird park.

fast-forward a thousand years. most birds of the world (as well as most cities) are gone, and my bird park has turned into an entire city, simply called Birdy. it is the last part of the world where birds exist. there is a group of people who want to save the birdies from extinction, and i am one of them. i see some people living in an apartment, before getting kicked out. they move to a building where there is little walkways on the 2nd floor with no guide rails. my sister lives there, and i see her. i see a sign on the door which says someting like "continuation notice". we then see Birdy's core, where a red person and a blue person and a yellow person (with text that says "rick astley" with something about rick rolling on him). they fight. then...

i pause the video. the entire thing was a movie. it was something like "pokemon: circle of blue truth". of course, it was a trailer, and i looked up a torrent. i started downloading it, and while that was downloading, i looked at the website. there were some other pokemon movies (none of them like the actual ones), one of them also about birdies. i looked at it, and i started downloading it. i looked at the comments for the 'circle of blue truth' movie, and it said things like "the quality is garbage", "only 256 kbps !@#$" and "the quality fucking sucks. the versions for download at Ricckkys website are much cleaner."

then, i wake up. i do some reality checks, and get on my computer to enter this. all the time, i am thinking "holy shit".

i was sleeping in a upright position, with my head against my peacock's cage. i woke up around 2:10 AM.

My bird park
      Last edited by peacock486; 12-06-2009 at 03:07 PM.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

A lucid dream

i was in my room, and my bro was playing a song backwards. as he did that, i fealt dread and discomfort. there was a long chain of events, both physical and digital. in one part, which i thought to be a dead end, it ended in some guy porno.
      in the end, i "woke up", and mom was there. she said whither i fealt dread from my bros backwards song, and i said i did, very much. she asked whither alll this was in my mind, and i thought, no. but what if it is? i reality checked. boom, i was dreaming. i said "so i am dreaming", and i ran upstairs. as i ran upstairs, the basement looked black, as if it was unloading. i ran upstairs into the living room, and the light was on. it was a blizard outside. i went into the kitchen, and i said "a kargaroc will be behind me". it didn't work. i thought about doing it again, but i realised that it didn't work. i went into the living room and said out loud "a kargaroc will be outside!" i went outside, without winter clothes on. i thought " this is a dream, my being cold has nothing to do with my real body". i went outside, and kargy wasn't there. i saw a light on the other side of the road, at the neighbors house. seeing that my attempt was unsuccessfull, i went back into the house. i yelled at my bro, who was still playing the music backwards. i said "!@##$ you know what?" i said. i then said "i am dreaming" several times to him. then i ran behind the couch.

then i woke up and did a RC which failed.

when i became lucid, everything looked as real as it did during the one second during my may 5th lucid.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

Post haunted town dream

it started with me driving down a road. i get to a sign saying to go around. it says that no one has survived going down that road. i went down it anyway. it got all nasty and 2D and stuff. i drove back. i got out of the car and walked into teh information building. i read the same thing i red on the sign. i walk down the forbidden road and enters a house that looks like my IRL house. i walk to the bathroom, but it isnt there. i can't open the door because it has been sealed shut. i get a hammer and screwdriver out and pry the door open. what i then see is that the window has been plastered over. i break through it and get to a room with two doors in it - one on the left wall and one right infront of him. there was neon all over the place. a guy walks out and says the same thing the sign said. we try to reason with him. we actually are able to reason with him by making a deal: if i can cross his little test, then he will let me through. the first test was seeing if i fell through a floor in a special hallway, which i didnt. the next ting i needed to do was seeing if i lost my balence in a hallway with rollers over carpet in it. i was successful. the third test was seeing if i survived in a roller cage with rollers in that. i was successful, but before it fininshed, it got unplugged. i plugged it back in, and i grabbed the transporter beam. i was beamed to a room with 4 other people. then we started blocking, dodging, and firing at enemies. that was sussessful, but not before someone put a ginormis blade in his arm. then a few more blades got the other people. however, when he tried to hurt me, i just blocked them with a shield. when he tried a gun, i just stopped the bullets with my hand like in the matrix. i then killed him, and walked through a tube walkway. i came to a carpet wall, and cut down the carpet to reveal it wasn't a wall at all. i then walked out of the limits of the haunted town. my car was beamed over. then, i drove to the nearest resturaunt, that serves not only food, but anything. there were fries and chicken plates and imac g4 plates. i got some food, ate it, and woke up.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

Talking Kargaroc dream

i just remembered this, so it might be fragmented.

i was in my room, when my mom came in. she wanted to see what i loved so much, so i showed her the game.

suddenly, me and my mom were on an island. her and i went into a cave, and i got rid of another person in there. then, i saw the bird (kargaroc). she was soooooooooo beautiful. i went up to her and gave her a big hug. she started trying to shake me off, but i stayed. then i told the kargaroc that i love her and that she is so beautiful. she and i went outside, where i saw a white kargaroc, obviously a boy. i went over to the scafolding-like structure that he was perched on, and watched him look at me. i went back over to the girl kargaroc, and hugged her again. then suddenly i switched dreams.

i don't care if i was lucid or not, the dream was vivid. i can finally say i met a kargaroc. *explodes with happiness*

although i'd like to do it while i am lucid, as i have a sense of time when i am lucid, instead of going to sleep and waking up the next morning with a dream in my memory.
      Last edited by peacock486; 07-21-2010 at 08:14 PM.

I really enjoyed reading your dreams, especially the parts where you run up to birds and tell them you love them. I'm a big bird fan myself.

Dreams
      Like the dishes still asking to be washed, things will not be solved by covering them with a blanket.

LD Count
      Never counted
      DJ Entries

Unhappy 1/11/2010

this dream was more emotional. first, i didn't know they were dreams. then, it dealt with an apocalyptic event (pollution and destruction of nature makes carbon-di-oxide levels rise and cause volcanoes to explode and cause lava. i was Sisko (from deep space nine) for some reason, and it was set in the enterprise era (also for some reason). there was also some kind of life support chamber that pumped (liquid) food and water into the chamber for the occupant. they would stay their entire life in this chamber. for some reason the tube going to the chamber was made out of kargaroc tail feathers

there were layers of lava that were forming all over the place (like the planet was being a bitch and was self destructing). i tried to save my (uhh) wife and she was critically injured. we got back to the building and put her in a chamber and she lived for a little wile. there was also discussion about a giant bird, although that's all i know about that. i asked the designer of the chamber what the tube going to it was made out of (although i already knew so i was testing him), and he hesitated for a second and then said they were from a bird in some game. i asked him where the bird was, since he had to of found a living kargaroc in order to get the feathers. he said he didn't know, but the bird was in some kind of 3d chamber. it was dead , but it was there. i went over to it and asked him if i could keep it. he said i couldn't, but he brought it back to life (although i didn't see that) anyway. he grew a tail, and went over to him. i went over to a restaurant/store that was in the corner of some building. i went inside and got something to eat. i then went back to the building, where the kargaroc was gone, but some elevator was there. i went up the elevator and onto a roof. i went over to some structure and Soran from "star trek generations" tried to tell me that this was a giant bird. i went onto the metal structure and the kargaroc came and protected me. he then brought me back to the building, where the lava started to come in. he brought me to another floor where it was fine. the world was okay and none of the lava was comming. i went over to a house with kittens and chased then upstairs with a video camera, and under a upstairs deck, where i got stung by a beeeee, which i thought was a spider at first, so i asked to go to a hospital, and he said i could. i didn't want to, because i found out that it was a bee, and i didnt. i went back down stairs, where kargy was in the holographic chamber again, where i tried to buy him from the owner. i couldnt, and i switched view to aperson inside a chamber.

it was dark, cramped, and scary. there was one hole, comming from the tube going into the chamber. there was noise comming from the hole, and i looked out a window to see lava layers forming around me.

i switched back to my own body, and i went out of the building. i then woke up. it was 7:30 AM, still dark out, and i was scared. i reality checked (plugging my nose and trying to breath though it - if you can, it's a dream), and i was awake. i looked up here.

i think all birds were killed by the apocalypse that was happening althoguh in 10 years everything would be back to normal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast