• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      LD Count
      Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
      DJ Entries

You're the Dream, Unicorn!

This is the start of what I hope to keep as my dream journal, lucid and non-lucid. I joined the site last night, and I already have two dreams to write down. For some reason, over the past month, I have developed an excellent dream recall. I say excellent because before, I could barely remember if I dreamt at all.

I dreamt that while waiting at a bus stop, I ran into Lauren Pankowski, a friend from grade school. It was the last day of 'class,' however, and I had to take a stupid final from my teacher Lisa Schwartz. She wasn't that teacher the whole time, however, because before, she had the form of Helena Goscilo, my SciFi teacher. She kept telling us about 'that one weekend where I did too much coke.'
      Anyway, I helped Lauren with our final because she had been at a different school the entire year. I had to draw some kind of bridge for her. She talked to me about various things, and after awhile, she got on the Pitt shuttle and left. My test, however, wasn't done, because I was spending too much time talking to Lauren, so I couldn't go with her. I sobbed uncontrollably and told Lisa and someone else from school, Christine Wagner, about how much I've liked Lauren over the years, about how nice she is and how I've always wanted the chance to be with her. I remember wiping my snot on the ground and drawing fancy little ionic columns as part of my final. Suddenly I was in a public bathroom instead, and I was writing it on a sink. I felt like I had taken that test many times before, and Lisa was just being a bad teacher and gave it to us again so we would have an easy final. I remember saying, "No one is supposed to see this," and laughing a little.

The dream I had before that is a little hazy because I woke up between it and the first one, but I remember specific events and things that verify it for me.
      I was out to eat with my two friends named Matt, whom I am living with next year. The older Matt suggested that we go to an Indian buffet, as he likely would have in the waking world. I, however, was not very hungry at all and wanted nothing to do with the restaurant, so I wandered off in search of an ATM. Not finding one, I ended up in the buffet anyway. I think it was called the "We Can Taste" or something starting with a W. I found an ATM inside, and for some reason I used it to post on facebook. Didn't think about how odd this was at the time. Actually, I never think about how odd anything is in a dream; usually, I just go along with it. So I posted on facebook this random option that it gave me to say that I... did something inappropriate with some girl. Immediately, I remember getting 129 responses, many of which were spam or viruses. This caused a lot of anxiety for me, and I was tormented by the customers for my outrageous behavior. It wasn't a nightmare, though... just really weird.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      5/2/09

Several times I woke up in the night because I had convinced myself that I was dreaming. That's progress, right?

The first dream was very strange... I was in some kind of treetop hut with my family and a friend-family. Someone told me that there was a burgler loose, so when a weird man showed up at the top of the ladder to our hut, I pushed him down, jumped down, and tried to beat him up. He said he was just trying to share God with us or something, but I didn't believe him. I wanted to be the hero, so I kept being mean to this guy. He eventually left and I felt bad about hitting him and stuff.

My second non-lucid dream was 2 parts. The first part began with me in a version of my high school that had been renovated to look like a mall food court. I was trying to pack things to get ready to go on the HS band trip, even though I was not in HS anymore. I remember being in a cafeteria-like room and some younger kids were trying to make fun of me, but I had other friends from HS with me that told them to shut up, etc. So anyway, I'm trying to get ready for this bus ride to wherever, and I see Lauren Pankowski again. This time, she's smoking a cigarette, which really makes me want cigarettes. I ran back into the HS to see if I had any there. I didn't, of course, but I ran into Mrs. Anderson and her daughter Jen. "Hello there, Jennifer," I said as I approached them. Mrs. A. warned me not to call her that because she didn't like it. I chatted with her for a bit and gave up on the cigarettes to get on the bus.
      Fast forward to practicing the marching band songs... There was no normal routine, we were just going through the songs in a parade. We played some song I don't remember and then Thriller, except I hadn't practiced the songs since I wasn't really in band with them anymore. My good friend Nick Engel, who in real life played trumpet for about 2 years, was playing what he claimed was Matt Shusko's music. And very well, too. I was kind of embarassed and frustrated that I could barely squeak out anything. At one point, I remember the trombones lifting their instruments high up together, and they were much longer than regular ones.
      Fast forward again to free time. I was on one side of a freeway, with my dog, Tucker, and a few friends. We crossed the road and I was very scared for Tucker to follow us, because I didn't want him to get hit by a car. He did cross the street, and he was fine. Part of our free time, apparently, was to visit a piano on some bus... but the piano was evil and was stealing people, I think. At least, it stole all of my booze that I had with me. So I played it in order to defeat it. It was kind of like a player piano in that the keys depressed themselves, but in order to win, I had to play on the keys that weren't being used. This got harder and harder as the piano played more advanced things, but in the end I trashed its piano-ass and got my booze and my friends back! I triumphantly returned to the bus with my bottle of 151 in my backpack and I showed several people and told them how I beat that damn evil machine. Even my mom was slightly impressed.

I think I might have also had a dream where I wasn't wearing a shirt, which was bad, because my mother saw the tattoo on my back.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      So my dream started with my friend Rob Noel coming over and hanging out wherever I was. There were some people from hs there trash-talking us like usual, which was annoying, but they and Rob went home soon. Another friend, Amy Miller was there. She had a new boyfriend who was kind of a jerk. She left, too. Then Lou, a guy from PittBand was there, talking about how everyone else is going to die before him. I received this awesome bike, the Conflux, which could go any speed and/or direction, and it was a thrill to ride. I left everything in the dust. But since I was in some warehouse thing, and racing other bikes, I got stuck trying to go around some shitty lawn furniture. Then I was chewing a big wad of sticky gum and some of it was getting stuck down my throat. I tried to pull it out but shortly after that is when I woke up.

I went back to sleep, trying to WBTB, but it didn't really work. I dreamt that I was in some kind of weird cemetery thing. There were candles lit at graves, and lots of wooden walls and traps. There were flesh-corroded demons trying to knock me over. I got the hang of the course and made my way to the end, where the 'head demon' told me about some kind of ride that I could take that would show me strange secrets. He put me on a train and I proceeded to a weird high school garden, where I discovered the government was growing pot and making a lot of money off it. The teacher at the HS gave me and a bunch of other people rotting pumpkins to carve. Then there was some kind of wrestling game that I got bored of, so I agreed to meet one of my friends at a hot dog place or something. Except I didn't go. Instead, I went back to the cemetery thing at the beginning and completed the 'course' in record time, which caused the place to turn into a happy, colorful waterpark. A bunch of my friends from college showed up, including Patty and her boyfriend Greg, who live in Arizona now. I remember asking them how AZ was, and they said it was just getting too hot for them.

Sigh, there's never any devices in my dreams to notice device failure, and I never think to question them. I need more RC training!
      Last edited by Ravemaster7; 05-04-2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Attempted WBTB, had another dream

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.
      Dreams so far: MILD: [1] WILD: [0] DILD: [1] WBTB [2]
      Dream Goals: Rub hands together [X] Fly [ ] Kamehameha [ ] Telekinesis [ ] Task of the Month [ ] Talk to a DC about dreams/myself [ ]

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      In my first dream, I was a sniper on a team of three wandering through some lava caves. This dream wasn't as interesting or lengthy as my next dream, so I'll just get to it.

In the next dream, I wasn't the only human protagonist, but I was on my own. I was exploring some kind of weird bathroom ruins tunnel. I had the same gear as the previous dream, which was an empty rifle and some kind of futuristic body armor, but those didn't help much against the monsters I kept stumbling into. When I reached the room farthest back, I found a series of strange markings on the floor. By one set of markings was what I recognized as my friend's laptop. But why was it there? I turned it on and read a little bit of what came on the screen. It told me to match these circular seal-disks which were in a nearby backpack with the markings on the floor. I did, and I received a small, plastic-toy-looking squirt gun, but when I fired it, a powerful laser came out. As the other humans boarded themselves up in the sanctuary, I began taking out the monsters. It wasn't easy to aim the gun, but I took care of all of them. Once I was finished, I packed up the laptop and anything else left in the room into the backpack and left. I ascertained that my friend Chief had set up the laptop in order to save me, and I was right; upon exiting the ruins I ran into him and thanked him. He made his usual quips and was on his way.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.
      Dream Goals: Rub hands together [X] Fly [ ] Kamehameha [ ] Telekinesis [ ] Task of the Month [ ] Talk to a DC about dreams/myself [ ]

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I'm not sure when I had this dream, but I think it was last summer because I was finished with my first year of college and I was reminiscing about high school. I had been waiting for the classes to get out while waiting in the lobby of the ground floor. I was getting kind of impatient in between visits to the cafeteria, which for some reason resembled the intermediate school's cafeteria. I went up a few flights of stairs, and classes were let out, flooding the halls with students. I went looking for some of my friends and ended up in a distorted version of one of the back hallways. I remember finding and talking to a few friends in the front lobby again, but then I went outside. The sky was darkening and I got in my car and drove around the parking lot to avoid a tornado that was attacking the school.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Another random dream I've had...

The lighting resembles something out of a Star Wars movie inside a black ship. I am in some kind of shop, and an old man is busy behind a register. Except I'm about half a foot tall, roaming drawers and stacks of old tapes or casettes or what appear to be Genesis cartridges. I was looking for games or tapes that I liked, and I ran into other miniature people. I recall a sense of foreboding, although nothing bad really happened. There just seemed to be no way out of this small shop.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      So last night I watched a documentary on marijuana, which is what I feel brought on last night's dream. It was a mix between that and King of the Hill.

So I went to Pot Island to meet none other than the man, the myth, the legend, the Prince of Pot, Paul Emery. He was a crazy dude who loved to talk, and with him was an extravagant potted cannabis plant. He carted it wherever he went. After awhile, though, he started becoming crazy and reclusive. I knew he was making plans to leave the island, and he wanted to take his precious plant with him. I wouldn't allow that. When he was giving his farewell speech, which was across a very small body of water, I dove in and pulled down his prized tree and shared it with everyone. I took some as well. Mr. Emery wasn't mad. In fact, he only asked that I ensure some of it got to doctors. I agreed, and we parted ways. That's when I noticed Hank, Peggy, and Bobby Hill... weird. Hank wanted to smoke the pot, but Peggy didn't. I stopped her from throwing it away, and she ended up eating a handful of it. What a weirdo.
      After this, the dream gets a little hazy, but I remember meeting a woman that I have seen in my dreams before. I'm kind of upset that I didn't recognize her as dreamsign, but what can you do? Keep on practicin' reality checks...

I also had another dream where Dale Gribble wanted Hank's help in finding or fixing something, but it's getting lost.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Late post due to internet being down, but no one will probably notice :-p

In my dream, I was still at school. I was following, for some reason, my friend Brittany Hoydich. We were on some kind of underground subway that looked a lot like the Cathedral of Learning insides. She met this boy who I think was also named Connor, and they were breaking up or something. She was really upset, and I tried to comfort her and followed her outside. On the steps outside, I ran into Tope, a friend from college. He was playing some sort of aviation roleplaying game. I met some random kid outside and he asked me to come by his house that evening to hang out. I drove there later, and his 'apartment' was where the local library should have been, next to the intermediate school. We tried to hang out inside their house, but there were some young annoying kids that wouldn't leave us alone. So we got in my car and drove around some crazy Grand Canyon-looking place. I think for awhile my car was flying or floating or something. We ended up coming back to their place and hanging out in their room. I ran into another friend from college, MK, who apparently lived there as well. It felt like she was recovering from some sort of abuse, and the shirt she wore was from an abuse recovery place called Daddy. The rest of my night was spent trying to get the annoying kids out of our friend's room. They had a special call that was '43 - 16,' which I incorrectly added as 69 in my dream, but the DCs agreed with me. Strange.

EDIT: Interesting find looking back - My favorite number is seven. 4+3=7 and 1+6=7. Coincidence?
      Last edited by Ravemaster7; 05-08-2009 at 07:08 AM.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      All I remember from my dream last night is singing Coheed and Cambria lyrics with my friends in the hallway of some house.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      My dream started out with my friend Chelsea and 2 random people I don't know. We were walking down a street, talking about how this one guy doesn't like the idea of a threesome with another guy involved. Weird.. Then the scene switched to what I assume was the IBK house, because IBK brothers were there. First, I was at a sandwich-making booth. I was making cheese steak sandwiches for people, but no one wanted anything besides plain old steak and cheese on a bun. I made a sandwich for a little kid and then I was done. I remember trying to leave whatever area I was in by 'blending,' like in Assassin's Creed. Later, people were watching TV with sound systems attached. I wanted to set up my laptop with a sound system but it was annoying everyone. Then my friend Alex went skydiving and landed on his feet, even though he has a degenerative muscular disease. I remember being really happy for him. Then I went to some kind of club with strange strippers. I brought my laptop to that, too, but no one wanted me to set it up. In fact, most people in this dream were very rude to me. I left there and went to a mall with my mother. I was trying to get a job, but no one would take me. I 'tried out' for Starbucks, but my band director was supervising the 'auditions,' and even HE was being mean. I wandered around the mall for awhile, coming back to this one coffee shop every once in awhile to stop and think about what to do. People were smoking inside that shop and out in the mall. Next door to this coffee shop was a weird knick-knack store that apparently was also an information center. The woman who was there said that the list of open jobs was on a DVD, and I yelled at her. I was getting fed up with things. Then she gave me a special charm to put on my rearview mirror that meant I wasn't a deadbeat. I remember what the charm felt like- what it was made of, but the actual image of it changed every time I looked. After that, I walked home with some strangers who were telling me about history's leaders. We walked through and mostly around a lot of mud. When I got home, it seemed as if there had been a power outage, and my usual TV was not there. I watched a show about someone who was trying to get a job in the same coffee shop that I hung out in. She made a mess of the place and used it to embarrass the current employee. Too bad I didn't think of that.

I should have noticed a lot of signs in this dream, but it really never occurs to me to question strange things...

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I'm actually kinda pissed, because I have excellent dream recall, but I can't seem to induce lucidity. I can remember wiping onions of that little kid's sandwich, putting certain pieces of cheese on it, I can remember the textures of things and the order of events, even if they don't make sense, but I just never realize that I'm dreaming. Sigh.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I'm about to go to sleep, but I think I remembered something from my dream last night! I think I remember seeing the show Medium on TV, which is on Mondays after Heroes (awesome show), but it was Sunday in my dream. So there! Shoulda known I was dreaming

no-name thinks I should write more details about my dream experiences, so here we go! I'm about to lay down to try to sleep. I drank about 2 glasses of water earlier so that I can judge how long my REM cycle takes, but I'm not sure if I'll wake up to go to the bathroom. At most, I'm hoping for an attempt at WBTB. I feel pretty calm and tired... a little bloated from the water, heh. Here's to sweet dreams :-)

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      3 parts

part 1
      My friends Ethan Wills and Bryan Sciulli and I are at an old warehouse that sells junk. I remember talking to a woman character to fulfill some kind of prophecy made by a Coheed song. Ethan worked there or something and almost jumped into a gross lake.

part 2
      Ethan, Sciulli, and I are at my house. It is very late, and we are hungry. Barry comes over with some Burger King and we have a good old time eating and shooting the shit. Then the guys all helped put dishes in the already-clean dishwasher, waking my mom up, but she didn't really care, and she ended up just talking with us for the night.

part 3
      Aliens that vaguely remind me of Invader Zim and Gir land on Earth. They steal a car and try to blend in with several of my friends. I got a turkey bacon sub at Subway, and then I ran into them. I alerted my friends and authorities about the aliens and pursuit began. That's all I remember.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I just got my copy of Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming! Exciting!

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I had a lot of dreams last night.

Hick dream: I dreamt that I was in some kinda watering hole/wave pool. I saw a brown-haired Starfox (my friend) there. Some girl's dad was bossing me around, telling me to get him something from out of the water, but when I got out, I ended up just making out with his hot daughter. Score!

Driving dream: Someone was driving me around somewhere dark and we had to turn around.
      EDIT: Sometime in this dream, at my local church, I was faced with a real-life representation of the Griffin Family. Every one of them except Lois had undergone some sort of transformation from one cartoon type to another, but Lois had turned into a real person - Didi Conn, who played Stacy Jones on Thomas the Tank Engine. I sat next to her and told her how I had always thought she was a nice, pretty woman. We cuddled :3

Flying practice: I was a chick (baby chicken) running up and jumping off small consecutive hills in order to practice flying.

Band practice: My band was coming up with new music and we were being inspired by getting hit by these strange balls rolling around everywhere. Then we were packing up, which involved wrapping a lot of wires. This led into the Hick dream.

Ship dream: I dreamt that I was captain of a huge sailboat like Odysseus, and I navigated past falling rocks, and then Scylla and Charybdis. I defeated Scylla by shooting it with arrows.

First dream at 5 am: I had to take some medicine and then get it to someone else. I had a few friends with me as I had to go through some strange maze of moving wooden parts. My friend Tope was mesmerized by the maze and became a part of it that sort of chased me. Then my friend Matt tried to give me a set of wings, but they were just lines.

Videogame dream: I had a magic kind of power that made me feel like I was in a videogame. I could make shapes with my hands that would destroy monsters. I was in a strange building, with 'survivors' from the 'new world.' I searched the building, which became reminiscent of a college dorm, for monsters to defeat and treasures to collect. My dad and a DC friend of his helped me out a bit.
      Last edited by Ravemaster7; 05-12-2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Remembered more dream content

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      After reading the EtWoLD chapter on MILD, I decided to try it out. I woke up several times during the night, but could not remember my dream for the life of me. I woke finally at 6 am and remembered the dream I had just woken up from. My actual birthday is Thursday, so I dreamt up a huge party for myself. I invited tons of people from my high school that I'm barely even acquainted with. At first, I was really happy, because a lot of friends were showing up, and I was having a really good time. But then more people showed up, including people I had never seen before. I remember my friend Rachael, laying on a bed in the middle of my upstairs livingroom, calling the hospital because she felt sick. I tried to talk to her to see how she was, but this girl Diana Petrovich was explaining to me her 'philosophy on heavy metal bitches.' So after having awakened, I tried to incubate a dream where I was in the same situation but became lucid by looking at a digital clock so that I could overcome the anxiety of the situation. Unfortunately, I couldn't fall back asleep, and here I am, writing out the dream instead. I'll keep trying MILD, since Dr. LaBerge swears so solemnly by it.

Tiny houses - I am not sure if it was a separate dream or not, but I remember going around to very small houses and meeting small grublike people. It was very dark out, and I had to climb all over a lot of brush and trees, but I don't remember any feelings that stood out to me. I believe this led into my party dream.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I'm bored and have some time to kill right now, so I think I'll write about a dream I had some months ago, during winter, I believe.

I was trapped in a large, dark, grey warehouse. It resembled a Food 4 Less with a lower ceiling. I knew I wasn't alone, and soon enough, I found a few other people. I didn't know the DCs, but no one knew why we were there. Eventually, we all heard a woman's voice in our heads telling us to kill each other. We discovered that we had weapons. I tried to work with the others to make it *look* like we killed each other without actually doing so. For all of you who ask whether or not you can get hurt in dreams, pay close attention here: I WAS SHOT. YES, IT HURTS. A LOT. I killed two or three people because of my shitty aim. The survivors, after awhile, discovered that the announcer in our heads was in the body of some little girl in a pink dress. We found and dispatched her, but I don't remember how the dream ended. I remember hating where I was and being terrified of getting killed. It was kind of like SAW, or something.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

Pittsburgh, PA
      you need to watch the anime "Lain". you will love it. i promise

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      My dream started out in a weird lecture hall that is in a school that I've dreamt about before. It's very... deep? there are a lot of seats that extend high up to the back of the room. Everything has a blue-ish overtone. The professor or whoever he was was a short, old, gray-haired Asian man. I really don't know what he was talking about, but before I knew it, I was in front of my high school with everyone who was in the class, teacher and all. I had a strange, small, thin laptop that the teacherperson told me to put in the road (he wanted it run over because it was distracting me). I kinda got pissed at him and the dream ended.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Since I went to my high school's band concert on Wednesday, that's what I dreamt about Thursday night. I dreamt that I was coming back from it to my house with a few friends. My dad had built some weird kind of trailer or mobile home that was sitting in our front yard. We decided to go in and see what there was to see. There were 3 robots that my dad also built; two were sentry-like but weren't really defending anything and the third was a small, black, BattleBot-looking vacuum. There was a mirror at one end of the trailer, and when I went to that end, two of my friends sprayed me with blue and green silly string. They got it all over the mirror, and I knew my dad wouldn't like that, so I got some glass cleaner and paper towels to make them clean it up. When I was in my garage getting the glass cleaner, I noticed that there were two bottles and one nozzle. The bottle with the nozzle was small and shaped funny. The open bottle looked like it would be full, but when I switched the nozzle to it, nothing came out. I put the nozzle back on the other bottle and went back outside. While my friends were cleaning their mess, my mother came home in the van and my dad came out the front door. I think he was yelling at us or something, but shortly after this, I woke up.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I had 5 dreams.

Band bus - I am riding the bus to a band trip with a lot of older members. We are joking about a lot of things. Once we get to where we're going, one of my old directors gets out a checklist and starts going through a lot of weird nicknames for people. He gets to my old squad leader, Jeremy, and writes 'Lumbard.' Jeremy hands me the clipboard and I see that he's written 'Co' where my name should go. The next two items on the list are 'toasted bananas' and 'raw bananas'. That's all I got!

Birthday Girl - I am at a friend's place, which is located in some weird grove of some sort. I am in charge of buying a present and a cake for his kid sister, who will be returning from somewhere in an hour or two. I see a commercial for and order this kit that comes with a cake and Barbie toys. I am pretty satisfied with myself, because I was starting to panic a little. The girl and her mom get home, and she loves the present. Her uncle gets a present for me and my brother. It is a box of small figurines that are used in some kind of game that I've seen in my dreams before. I remember going through it and converting some of the stronger compound figurines into their smaller components. My brother hates the gift.

Haircut? - My roommate Matt Shusko comes to my front door. I ask him not to say anything obnoxiously gay because my mother is home, but he does anyway, not realizing that she's in the room with me. I get pretty annoyed and we go into the garage. He sits in a barber's chair and I proceed to wash his hair. We talk about the Band Bus dream that I had, but not in the context of it being a dream.

Fireworks - A Mexican family inhabits the house on the corner of my street. They have a problem - it seems that every night, something in their house starts shooting fireworks and explodes. I know in my mind that this neighborhood that I'm in is closely connected to other places I have been in my dreams. My mother tells me to make the guest bed. It is fairly small for a bed. As I finish, something in the neighbors' house goes off once more.

Grandparents - My mother sends me to go visit my grandparents for a little. When I get there, my grandpa doesn't recognize me or even acknowledge that I've come in until I start talking to my grandma. She tells me something about driving to New York when my grandpa, who has switched to another chair while I wasn't looking, tells us how he deserves to drive since he has done it so many times before. Now I realize that there are two Asian women in the house as well, friends of my grandparents'. The one woman is the older of the two sisters, and she is eating yogurt but does not want to finish it. I tell her that she is over 30, she should be a big enough girl to finish a damn cup of yogurt. She does.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      Last night was simply a nightmare, not a dream. I almost don't want to remember it.

My band, Underlying Arrogance, has not practiced for some time. Suddenly, we are summoned to play before some kind of board of executives. We play a song that I don't really know the words to, but we squeak it out. Most of the judges are impressed. They ask us if we can play Enter Sandman by Metallica. We've never played that song, so I decide to leave. I go outside and laugh as some kid plays with a fake gun that makes flatulence noises and shoots smoke. For some reason, none of my bandmates have come outside with me, so I go back in. I find the head judge woman questioning our drummer about something very violently. She is beating the shit out of him, but I really don't know why. For some reason, she wants all of us dead. I run past her and hide somewhere, but she doesn't really pay attention - she knows she'll 'get' me eventually. Suddenly, Dr. Cox (yes, from Scrubs) is on the other side of a desk in the room. He confronts her violent behavior. She explains that she is a 'type B' personality and describes a story of how she killed another unsuspecting person. Right about now, this woman is seriously a total bitch. Dr. Cox goes to call the police or someone to help, and she shoots him in the head. There is no visible wound until pieces of his skull begin to fall off. The inside of his head doesn't look like a normal person's, but I know he's injured and going to die. I want to help Dr. Cox, but this gets me discovered. The nightmare ends as she is about to stomp on my clavicle.

Voltron Kid - I'm writing down this woman's name on a wedding registry or something and I keep getting her name wrong. It's Andrea Ticket Anderson, and I misspell Ticket a bunch of times. Completely unrelated to this, but in the same dream, is a little boy who keeps getting picked on by his brother. So he summons a giant robot to fight him. The boy puts his brother in his place, and he runs crying. Then the boy's dad shows up and explains something about the robots.

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      first lucid dream!!!!!

I was driving around with Fog'Z, ended up in Giant Eagle parking lot. Met Ethan Wills there, picked up a car to move it with him. Met Jess Buehner there, too. She plugged her phone into something weird and told us about her job. I went into Giant Eagle to apply for a job, but I realized that I had a broom shammy that was worth $1.39 and I had to return it. I ran into Donnie and Chuckie Grossman on my way there and gave them the shammy to put back. Donnie changed his pants in front of me and Chuck picked them up and gave me a weird look. Then I proceeded to another aisle and met two girls that were looking at an adorable, tiny, Japanese puppy. Ethan came inside to look at it, too. I was trying to take pictures and video with my phone. At this point, I totally thought the dream was real life. After this, I ran into my boss from my first job, Jay. He told me that I would be working in an office away from the store. I'm not sure how I got there, but I was at a house on a suburb street instead of at Giant Eagle. I knew that I was supposed to work at a home office inside. Two college girls lived there. I'm not sure what their names were, but one of the girls looked like someone I know, but she gave me a different name. She was showing me around her room and I noticed that there were a lot of lighters all over her floor, arranged to spell things out. Every door I opened was a closet, and I couldn't find the office anywhere. Then I heard Jay's voice booming through the house telling me to come back to Giant Eagle so I can get some real work done. Then I heard a siren. I didn't want to leave, and neither did the girl whom I was with. I dropped some plastic card things (suddenly I had them at this point) and started putting them back on their metal ring as I walked back to Giant Eagle. On the way, I saw a Corgi-German Shepherd mix that I'd seen on TV, and thought it was weird. Then I saw Jay in the street telling me to hurry back to the store so we could start some work projects. NO WAY! I did not want to, and it was this very moment that I noticed I was dreaming, arbitrarily. I held onto the dream tightly. Jay was still trying to make me work, so I made him disappear. I noticed a gray bar at the top of my field of vision and realized this was my 'dream length' bar. It was almost out, in the red! So I used my newfound dream power and swiped my hand across to the left and the bar re-filled and disappeared! I then started walking back to that house so I could talk to that girl again. I ran into my friend Jon Grubic along the way. I was rubbing my hands because I remembered that could increase clarity. At this point, I could FEEL my feet hitting the pavement. Everything about this was amazing. Rubbing my hands DID increase the clarity, so I told Jon this and bid him farewell as I ascended the steps to the house. Once inside, I saw the girl crying in her room, and before I could do anything else, I had woken up. But WOW, what an experience! All this thought and work has really paid off!!!

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      So since I was still pretty tired from waking up so early, I decided to try WBTB. It worked! I dreamt that my friend Bryan and I were some kind of... renegades? or something, vigilantes wanted by the state. I made up a villain who we pursued for awhile. We ended up getting locked up in jail, and so did the villain. Then I became lucid. We were in a cell, and I opened the doors with my mind. I froze time, so that no one would see us escaping. I went into the villain's cell and punched him out and we left. We saw a big building on the top of a hill close by and decided to go there because it was a super hero league or something. On the way up, I decided that I would try to fly. I jumped into the air, thinking light thoughts, and floated a little, tumbling a lot. I kept running into things and people, and my friend Emily Deleo was a groundskeeper at the building. She kept trying to warn me of things I could run into as I was tumbling. Just as I was about to soar, my mother's voice from downstairs woke me up. But I'll try again tonight! This is so much fun!!

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

LD Count
      DJ Entries
      My dream started out with my mother and me leaving home. We were going to a concert for Pitt that I was supposed to play in, but I wore the completely wrong outfit, so I needed a white dress shirt, black pants, and my trumpet. I called some friends to get the correct stuff around, and we went to a version of my mom's old house from when she was younger. My friend Maggie was boarding there, and she had the trumpet I was going to use. I think I may have woken up when we left to go to the actual concert, so when I fell back asleep, the dream continued at the house. Now, Maggie is a lesbian, but when I told her that I cared about her a lot, her dream self kissed me. Strange! But she liked it :3. We hung out in her room for awhile, and then Fog'Z and Renee (his wife) showed up. They were gettin' dressy for something, too. I got a call from some band function saying I won a raffle, but I couldn't really understand the voice on the other end (missed dreamsign! device failure!). We got all our crap around and I drove Maggie somewhere and then drove myself to the band function. The girl who gave me my prize of 4 packs of gum didn't even go to Pitt, so I thought it was weird when she asked about my friend Nate: "Where's that guy, Nate? He's always a hoot!" Then I woke up!

My Dream Journal
      Dream is destiny.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast