• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Paraliminal "Dream Play" CD?

Anyone try this and getting results? Apparently some dude named Paul Scheele from a business called Learning Strategies made a paraliminal / subliminal CD to induce lucid dreams.

Anyone try it and get any results?

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      I haven't tried it.

Ninja9578 was experimenting with subliminal messaging. You could try out his track to begin with (since its free ). If it seems to work for you, you could move on to other subliminal programs.
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=52002

I could try his or I could make my own. Hahah, I know how to make the Silent Sound and also sound masked messages in music, plus the most effective way to write them.

I put them in my music. ;]

Banned
      There are quiet a few free ones here at DV. I would recommend them instead. They are user reviewed, the ones in the repository have all worked for people here, we can't be sure about those CDs.

Thanks, ninja. Do we have like a file archive somewhere here?

Here.
      I have the "Dream Play" paraliminals in rotation on my iPod at night as I fall asleep (along with several other different lucid dream related programs). I have not had any direct lucid dreams from the program yet, but I have had success in the past with falling asleep listening to a lucid dream program on the iPod so I am going to keep it in rotation and see what happens.

The content of the CD is pretty good and he keeps most of the scripting relevant to inducing and exploring conscious dreams. If nothing else, it keeps my mind focused on the idea of lucid dreaming which is why I fall asleep listening to it.

That said, it is pretty expensive for what it is, and if you are familiar with the process of making your own audio tracks I would recommend creating two separate lists of lucid dream related affirmations or instructions, recording them and then configuring one list to simultaneously output to the left channel and one to output to the right channel, as that is essentially what the paraliminal process is.

Put some relaxing music or binaural beats under it all and you've just recreated the "Dream Play" CD for free.

Banned
      Quote Originally Posted by Jackalhead View Post
      Thanks, ninja. Do we have like a file archive somewhere here?
      Yes. Audio Aid Repository