• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "A B6 a day"

"A B6 a day"

ok, so on my jar of b6 it says "take 1 a day regulary" and it's a jar with 50 mg with 100 pills, so B6 can't be THAT bad if you crunch it every night, right?
      <div align="center">Raised by: O'nus</div>
      <div align="center">Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting,
      dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
      </div>

probably not... but for lucid dreaming attempts you should monitor your intake:

Everything you ever needed to know about B6

adopted: roadrash_140

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Who ever said b6 was bad?

Undisclosed location
      Originally posted by wasup
      Who ever said b6 was bad?
      I remember one member saying somthing to the effect that too much B-6 can cause some type of ?????toxicity. (I"see if I can find it)
      I know a B complex before bed has improved my amount of dreams that I have!

Taken from the Tutorial = The Pharmacy

*Answers to B6 (Author - lord soth) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6507
      Vitamin B-6 (Author – Nebuliraven) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3343
      I could kiss you B6 (Author – Drifter) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3561
      Why B, B-6? (Author- Entropy)
      http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4207
      Trying B 6 (Author – Je33icaLy88) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4146
      PowerAde and B6 (Author – IamCorbin) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t4325 T=4325
      Healthy dose melotonin B6 (Author – Tiler19) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4202
      Can meltonin cause bloody noses? (Author – eleven7) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php? T=2187
      No melotonin in Canada (Author – Drifter) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2412
      Focus Factor – (Free) (Author –Howetzer) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2664
      Yes another Supplement (Author – Howetzer) http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4707

All you need to know is where you are . . .
      shouldn't be too bad, i guess
      It's only beyond the gate that we realize what our dreams really are . . .

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      wow, i was going to recommend that paper i wrote about b6, but i see that it has allready been recommended

i have taught the members of this forum well!
      veteran of the darkmyst #dreamviews
      Raised: Turkeh

Originally posted by lord soth
      wow, i was going to recommend that paper i wrote about b6, but i see that it has allready been recommended *

i have taught the members of this forum well!
      Indeed. Your b6 tut is saweet.

b6 is safe.. in moderation. For one thing, it seems to build up a resistance. But another problem is.. with high doses (over 1000mg a night) you could start doing nerve damage. 50m is nothing though.. i usually take 100-200mg sometimes up to 500mg.

...B6 has ruined my dream recall!!!!! i hate it...i shall never try it again...luckaly about 2 days ago it wore off and i can remember even better...so B6 can suck off...just thought I'd add that
      Cocuments and SettingsPaden1Desktopeverything elcemade picsZomby paden.bmp

B6 is amazing. Last night, I got 5 hours of sleep, including a lucid dream that must've been at least an hour long. I usually find it very difficult to LD on a weeknight, so this was quite a surprise...

BTW, it was only 50 mg, so I figure I really shouldn't have to worry about neuropathy.

NBK
      What about vitamin B12, I just got through looking at my medicine cabinet and all i have is a one-a-day vitamin that only has 6mg of B6, but i also have these vitamin B12 pills. Will vitamin B12 work the same way vitamin B6 does?

Today I've bought some pills of B1+B6 (250mg+35mg), I think it's good for the B6, but I don't know if B1 vitamin is good or not, is anyone has informations about it ?
      SPEEEEEEEEEEEEED !

LD : 1 (10/28/2004)
      ...that's all for now ¬.¬

ive been taking B6 for months- here is my personal experience, passed unto you

Soth if ya catch this, put it in yer B6 Tut yeah?

I find that if you take it EVERY night in regular supplements then it will heighten your recall after the first couple of nights, then it will get worse or just go back to normal.

However if you take it in RANDOM supplements then it works tonnes better.

For instance, 50mg three times a week at random days will give you better recall on every day, and even better recall on the day you take the B6.
      Or if you take 50mg on, for example, monday and wednesday, then on friday use 100mg, then dont use it at all over the weekend, or use 50mg on sunday then you will have significantly better results.

In this case, more is not better.

So do you find that B6 just helps you remember your dreams better or does it help induce Lucid dreams as well? I just bought some B6 and Im going to take your advice and use them sporatically.
      "The key is to combine your waking, rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because if you can do that, you can do anything".
      -Waking Life-

LD's... Nov: 2 Dec:1

somewhere between the future and the past
      Malan, B1 helps to keep mosquitoes away. That's about as much as I know, I would recommend googling it.
      "Plurality should not be posited without necessity"
      PLUR

Member Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      The City that never sleeps

hmm

my mom has a bunch of b6, but she wont let me have any. she said that it's dangerous. She doesnt know how much a person can take before it turns into a "toxin"

I'm gonna see if i can convince her to let me have one tonight while i try my HILD (thanx placebo)

Vox
      Raised by: OpheliaBlue

I just Bought 100, 100mg supplements of B6... Its the first night... How many mg should i take????
      [size=18]Adopted by: Je33ica!

sorry to be naive but what is B6 i know its a form of Vitamin, beyond that i didnt know it could help with dreaming.
      "I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me to see me looking back at you".

Be Here Now

Mystical Journey, if you don't know about b6, I am forced to believe you've never been to this forum, or you don't have eyes.

haha mystical please read the first post

and someone answer my question please befor i go to sleep.

I was born in 1954. I don’t actually have any eyes, they disappeared when I realized that you cant actually see things with them. I see with my mind, my eyes are just holes i use to put things in, like money and dust! Its a good place to put it, instead of those money things, banks are they called? We should get into the real important things in life, like people that make you feel bad for no reason! I love those people (i could just hug their love and helpfulness) who on earth uses such things as Kava Kava, Ginseng, Valerian and Melatonin anyway? Space people i can image, those dam Aliens.

I used to eat chocolate and then realized it made me immune to feelings of anger, so I stopped eating it and started to eat a thing called Love, it was very nice. A breathe of fresh air to those ignorant people who don’t know anything.

A good night to you my friend.

Friends of the earth unite.

Our differences are in the past.

Cheers Ringo, i will read the first post, THANKS
      "I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me to see me looking back at you".

Be Here Now

haha thats a good idea! Yeah he was a little harsh but u dont know him so u shouldnt feel bad...

Give 2-3 before you goto sleep a shot. You could take up to 5.. but i don't recommend anymore (about 10 is the "safe" max, even then its still not good for you).

I usually take 1-2 at night.. or sometimes i take a b-complex that only has like 20mg of it.

Okay well i took 1 and it had no affect... Except in the morning i felt really dizzy and out of it for a few hours... As I was walking into school I did a RC b/c for some reason I felt like i was dreaming.. I was so out of it.

Yeah, the most I've done is 150 mg. Oddly, it seems to make me feel more awake the next day, but also more zombie-like. It also seems to awaken me during the night. These effects are more pronounced on weeknights than over the weekend.

Last Saturday, when I took the 150 mg, I got this weird kind of buzz the next day. It wasn't fun at all. Then again, I think I was kind of sick before I took it, and I've felt the same buzz before without any kind of chemicals in my body.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast