• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
      aka Raphael Achievements:
      Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Quote Originally Posted by ninja9578 View Post
      Nicely done Silox
      Thanks ninja I'm gonna attempt the Colossus of Rhodes tonight. I noticed on the "progress bar" that you forgot to add the Lighthouse of Alexandria and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon tasks that I completed. Did I break some regualtations or something?

Yay! I successfully completed Colossus of Rhodes last night.

I became lucid in my grandpa's house in Wisconsin. I remembered the Colossus of Rhodes task and I teleported over to a ship port. There were a lot of old fashioned sailboats docked there, and it instantly reminded me of Pirates of the Carribean (probably where I had gotten the image from). I walked over to the end of a dock and summoned the Colossus. It had it's feet planted on two big brick cubes in the middle of the water. It's hand was stretched over it's head and was holding a torch. It was a blackish jade color, and he was really muscular. I swam over to it, the water was really cold. I scrambled onto one of the brick supports and saw his giant foot planted there. I noticed that his hand not holding the torch now had a bow and arrow in it. It wasn't there when I looked at it from the dock. I floated myself up to his eye level and looked at his face. I pictured him blinking, and he did. It was kind of scary actually, I didn't put my hand by his face because I was afraid he would bite it since that is what I pictured happening. Behind him was horizon, it was getting dark. The sun was setting and there were beautiful red and orange clods in the sky. I dove off of his shoulder towards the water. Right before I hit the water I glided across it, skimming it with my belly. I looked back over my shoulder and the bow and arrow was gone. Strange. The flame on the torch had turned green and it illuminated a lot of light. Everything was dark now, and only the colossus was glowing now in the night. I couldn't find my way back to the dock. I woke up then.

Pretty fun dream. It ended kind of abruptly though. I didn't bother with trying to save the dream because I knew I wasn't tired anymore and I was going to wake up. I'm gonna try the Mausoleum of Maussollos next

Banned
      No, I'm sure that I just overlooked them. Added now

What do we get for completing the yearly tasks?
      "Of course my life isn't a nightmare! At least you can become lucid in a nightmare."
      -Original quote by me
      LDs: 6... not bad...
      Dance with a barcode: Pending
      ATHEISTS, UNITE!!!!

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Oh overlooking, that makes me wonder, did you overlook iadr and my tasks? Or were they done the wrong way? Also, yay silox not much before you finish it!

Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      Oh overlooking, that makes me wonder, did you overlook iadr and my tasks? Or were they done the wrong way? Also, yay silox not much before you finish it!
      Yup, on two more. You're doing pretty well yourself

Will there be a special wings badge for completing the task? If there is, it should be of a pyramid. It's the best wonder of the world, and it's the only one still standing
      Last edited by CRAZY BONE; 03-24-2009 at 04:59 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Oh actually, I think I finished it already. And I agree, if there is badge, pyramid should be it! Though I think there are no badges for ToTY <.<

Mausoleum of Maussollos

Ok this was probably the least vivid of all of them so far, and it's a little short since I went to bed late and woke up early.

I was walking around in a stone castle of some kind when I became lucid. I knew my alarm would wake me up soon so I frantically tried to leave the castle and complete the task. I ran around and couldn't find a way out, everything was kind of gray and blurry. I rubbed my hands to increase the clarity as I searched for an exit. Finally I just gave up and decided to teleport directly to the Mausoleum of Maussollos. I closed my eyes and pictured what the structure looked like and then opened my eyes. There I was standing right in front of it staring up at it. It had a huge white staircase leading up to the top of the platform. I ran up the stairs and under the roof. It was empty inside with only pillars inside to hold up the big roof. There was a golden triangle in the center of the floor though and it shone brightly. looked up and saw that there was a cut-out in the ceiling and the sun was shining through reflecting off of the triangle. I floated through the opening but got stuck halfway. I pushed off the roof with all my strength and busted through the opening, breaking off some of the marble in the process. Then everything got blurry and I knew I was waking up soon. I frantically summoned a gun and shot myself in the head. I woke up.

Only one more to go, I saved the pyramid for last

Last edited by CRAZY BONE; 03-25-2009 at 06:33 AM.

Banned
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      Did I miss some? Which ones?

Everyone who keeps asking, please read the first post. The prize is an orange name, bragging rights, and access to the totm club until the end of the year.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries

Completed The Great Pyramid at Giza last night.

Okay, so I was at my high school football field when I became lucid. I flew straight up in the air as I looked at the ground. I went up faster and faster until I could see Earth as a whole. I located Africa, and then nosedived straight towards it. I landed in the middle of the desert and was surrounded by giant mountains of sand. I summoned a camel and I jumped on it and rode it over one of the hills. Once I got to the top I could see the pyramid. I flew onto it. I was covered in sand. As I jumped off of it onto the sand, I landed on my best friend. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, he said, "I'm trying to find my way home." I picked him up and flung him far over the sand mountain and he disappeared. I watched for a while, ten he came back over the mountain as fast as he could. I summoned a knife in my hand and threw it at from about 100 yards and hit him directly on the chest. He fell over and disappeared under the sand. I looked back at the pyramid and started digging right at the base to find an entrance. Then I gave up on the that and blasted a hole through the side with an energy blast. It created a gaping black hole, I climbed inside. There was a tunnel leading all the way to the center of the pyramid. Off to the sides of the hallway were mummy caskets standing upright. One of them opened as I walked by. I punched the mummy repeatedly but he wouldn't stop coming at me. Finally I energy-blasted him in half. I started flying through the pyramid trying to find a way out. Suddenly it got really dark and I could start to hear voices. I knew my radio alarm had gone off, then I woke up.

This was definitely my favorite dream of the bunch. I used a lot more control in this one than the other to try to make it more fun. Too bad it was kind of short though.

Yay, I finished the task of the year!!!

Banned
      Ok, I got them all now You'll get your cool new colours shortly.

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      I'm not sure if this one counted or if you just missed it.

http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...4&postcount=71

Banned
      Got it now.

LD Count
      Over 9000
      Homeward Bound
      Great Pyramid of Giza.[taken from my lucid journal]
      I Looked around. My friend was saying something to me, and my dog was barking at me.
      I looked up at the [black] sky, and saw something[Can't remember what it was].
      I became lucid
      *I didn't know what to do, but remembered these tasks. I did not know the month task at the time, but I remembered the task of the year*
      I thought to myself*What are the easiest things to do? I remembered the Great Pyrimad of Gizia*
      I thought about it for a little bit
      I ended up standing on a beach, I looked behind myself and saw a small, oval body of water.i jumped in to it, and at that point remembered the task again. I fell into a small room with a casket, treasure and several jars in it. I picked up one of the jars and looked in side. I can not remember what was in it, but I remember dropping it. It shattered in to several pieces and seemed to dissapear. I turned around to look at the now upright casket. I gave it a push and nothing happened. I imagined the lid falling off, and it did.
      I saw the coffin that represented the Pharoah, And it trembled. It fell over and I almost pissed myself.
      I started running and I tripped. I fell into a hole, and it seemed as though it was a slide. I fell out into the sand again. I turned back to the pyramid and ran to the top. I found a lever and pushed it. The top came off, and I jumped in to it*At this point, I lost lucidity and do not recall what happened next. Afterwards, I remember becoming lucid again and going back through the body of water. I woke up later*

Banned
      Nice job

LD Count
      Over 9000
      Homeward Bound
      Thanks. Freaky dream, I'll go for the Hanging Gardens of Babylon tonight, I'll check back tomorrow.

LD Count
      Over 9000
      Homeward Bound
      Alright, funny dream
      Hanging gardens at Babylon~
      I was playing hockey at a local rink. It was a pretty good game until the opposing team thought it would be funny to start shooting us(Pretty odd) with pucks[with a gun, mind you, not a stick] . Suprisingly, I did not go lucid until one hit me in the face and exploded. I went lucid and changed the scene by accident. The auto suggestion must have worked, because I was starring up at what looked like half of a pyramid. I noticed I was in a boat, or canoe, whatever. Water was falling all around, and the garden looked like an ivory, blue and green theater. It was a beautiful sight and I wanted to see it all. I remembered something about flight and called a cloud(a real cloud this time) I tried to get on it, but I fell through and landed in the water. I started swimming through the irrigation and went to the top. I noticed I was not wet, and this increased my lucidity. I was at the top now, and the trees were beautiful. I found a cherry tree(were they even in Babylon o.o?) And I sat under it. I felt a slight rumble, And decided to walk down the steps. I looked down and noticed everyone was distraught. I asked someone what was happening, but they just ran away. Cracks started forming everywhere, and I tripped. I then woke up.
      I looked for some pictures but could find one how I imagined it. It looked like a cross between this

and this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

LD Count
      Over 9000
      Homeward Bound
      Statue of Zeus at Olympia-
      I was dissapointed in this dream, I wanted to do much more, but unfortunately....
      ~
      I had just got out of a dream about Valley Forge- I got lucid near the end of it. I tried to remember what I wanted to do. I couldn't remember until I remembered one of yesterday's failed attempts. I went to Olympia in wishes to see Zues('s statue). I ended up in what seemed like a gold and marble city made on clouds. At the top of it was a temple, and near that was a Statue. I walked closer to it, and examined the material. It suddenly jolted, And started to stand up. The (now upright)statue looked at me, and I saw a fire in it's blank eyes. I was going to attempt to find it's source of destruction, but I was awoken by my alarm from a rather short sleep.
      =[
      ~

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      I did these two last month, but I didn't get around to typing them up until today. They were both great experiences. Free falling through the swirling colors was especially cool.

Quote Originally Posted by John11's Dream Journal View Post
      3-22-2009

The Status of Zeus:
      I was lying there and I noticed that my laptop screen was on. I figured I must have bumped the keyboard. Then I saw that Turpyn had messaged me. I tried messaging him back, but I was having the hardest time typing. I just attributed it to me being very tired. I was trying to let him know that I was really tired. He was acting drunk and he was telling me I should get some sleep. Things started fading around me and I realized it was a dream. I could feel sleep paralysis come on and I tried rolling out of bed. I just kept rolling though. I kept rolling and rolling and rolling and never came off the bed.

I was able to get up in the darkness and go into the bathroom. I climbed thought he mirror and tried to get some visuals to appear of the Status of Zeus. The ground was made of white tile. I was in an empty tan room. There was one hole in the corner of the room. I could see swirling rainbow colors outside. I went over to the hole and forced my way through it.

I started freefalling. I could see the room I was in getting further away and everything else was just bright swirling colors. I kept falling for a bit and landed gently in a much larger room with nothing in it. I decided to keep turning around and imagining the Statue of Zeus behind me. After a few times I saw it in the distance. It looked to be made of stone from far away, but as I got closer it became a red, blue and yellow wire frame.

Once I got there, I started swinging around on the wire frames and then
      I woke up.

The Great Lighthouse:
      I WILD’d and went through my bathroom mirror again. I tried to imagine myself next to The Great Lighthouse. I got it to appear, but it was only two stories tall and it didn’t look right. Then I saw that it was still rising out of the ground. I back up and looked up as it got taller and taller. I bounded up the side of the wall like a monkey and I was at the top in no time. I looked down and the lighthouse was still rising.

I started looking at the sky and the ocean. Soon I was up in the clouds and I couldn’t see the ground anymore. I kept trying to see if I could see anything below me. I thought a couple times that I did, but I wasn’t sure. I decided to go riding on the clouds like I had before. I jumped off the lighthouse and started flying. I tried to land on some clouds, but I kept falling through. I was now determined to land on a cloud, and I knew I could because I had before. I noticed a cloud that had some balloons lying on top of it so I decided to go stand on that one. I went over and stood on it. I was riding around on it and then I jumped onto a different cloud and then
      I woke up.

I also completed The Temple of Artemis earlier this week, but it will probably still be a bit till I get around to typing it up. One more to go!

EDIT:
      I decided not to be lazy and I got around to typing it up today:
      Quote Originally Posted by John11's Dream Journal View Post
      4-20-2009

The Temple of Artemis:
      I was at these kids’ house and they were shooting some gun with a silencer at some pictures. They weren’t there anymore and I was there with some people I know. At one point Turpyn said, “Do you want to watch Yakitate Japan, or you?” When he said it he kept punching me. It was quite uncomfortable. I woke up.

I feel back asleep and I found myself in the same place. I didn’t notice it at first, but I soon did. I tried to walk outside, but the dream faded. I just waited a second and the dream visuals started to come back. I tried to walk, but whenever I moved the visuals would fade. I stopped and the dream visuals formed again. I saw a guy walking toward me. He kind of looked like a zombie, but he wasn’t. I talked to him and asked him if he could take me to the Temple of Artemis. He didn’t understand. I tried to explain that I couldn’t move or the dream would fade.

Now for some reason I decided I needed a rocket ship. I told the guy that I needed a rocket ship to get to the moon. We looked off in the distance and saw a rocket shooting into space. It was far in the distance. It just looked like a ball of fire going upward. Then all of a sudden it started falling back toward Earth. Then we saw another one that appeared to do the same thing.

I could walk a little bit now and I remember that I was trying to get to the Temple of Artemis. We walked along for a bit. I decided I wasn’t going to find the Temple of Artemis that way so I closed my eyes and tried to visualize it. I was holding on to the guy I was talking to before. We kept walking while I had my eyes closed. I started humming. Then I got a faint sense of the temple being in front of me. I tried to touch one of the columns of the temple. Then all the visuals came back. I could see the temple. I was at the front. It had 6 columns in the front. Between the middle two columns was a wall that had a wooden door in it. I just went around that though.

As I got into the center, I saw what appeared to be a female version of Jabba the Hut walk by. I went forward to see if I could see where she went, but when I got there she was gone. There was however a creepy looking young girl with a shaved head. I went up to her and said hi. She scattered off. I turned around and there were some arcade machines back toward the entrance.
      I woke up.
      Last edited by John11; 04-24-2009 at 05:11 AM.

LD Count
      Over 9000
      Homeward Bound
      Dammit dammit dammit. Haven't done any recently =[

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Oh don't worry guitar, you are doing pretty good so far, and being a long time since I last went to chat... should go more often <.<

And cool John only one more, good luck with the Mausoleum!

LD Count
      Over 9000
      Homeward Bound
      Ahh, Almost got The Temple of Artemis =[ Definitely going to get it tonight, I'll have over 12 hours

Motion Personified Alpha Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      United Kingdom
      DJ Entries
      I attempted to find the Pyramid.
      It was a utter failure!

I am going to re-try in my next lucid dream

Banned
      I'm sure you will, pyramids are cool.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast