Same drill as last night, all the vitamins and supplements & then some.
I'm going to lay off now for a week or so on the galantamine. It sure did start to fill up my journal though, didn't it? AND my second lucid? I'm a believer. This stuff definitely helps with dreaming, no boubt adout it.

"Olden Girls"
-Oct 28 2007

This was a weird, long dream. I am on some sort of a TV show with a bunch of other people, we are having a discussion about how the show Golden Girls was really just a show about about Bea Arthur's point of view and that it really had nothing to do with the real World, unless you were Bea Arthur's age. We were all going on about how there was never anything really contraversial or edgy (I don't even know if this is true, I've never watched more than a few seconds of the show IRL) and how there were never any gay people or anything like that, it was basically an "old lady safe" show, made for old ladies by old ladies. Then the show's producers were spoofing Golden Girls as we watched them taping it, everyone was laughing like hell, they were going way out of their way to kind of make an opposite of the Golden Girls comedy rip-off. I'm nearly positive that this dream was inspired by the Robot Chicken episode that spoofed the Golden Girls but my dream version was NOTHING like the Robot Chicken train-wreck, it was way tamer by comparison.

"Running From Michael!"
-Oct 28 2007

This dream was REALLY long, even though it should have been scarier than hell it really wasn't, I was playing along as if it was just a game. I'm sure that it was as a result of trying to auto-suggest a Buckethead encounter, I went to sleep thinking only about having a meeting with Buckethead (my favorite musician in the whole wide World currently).

I am in a sort of Running-Man type contest, we are all "released" or let go into some kind of huge building like a hangar that has all kinds of features and obstacles built-in to it. There are huge buildings on stilts with giant ladders going up to them, there are long monkey-bar type aparatus' for hand-over-handing along, there are runways and mats and all manner of diversions. There's moat-type waterways that have to be swung over, Tarzan-style. Giant staircases that lead to other hidden levels, it's almost like a huge videogame environment. I notice right away that nearly everything is booby-trapped, there's a nice little surprise waiting to fuck you up at nearly every turn, you've really got to stay on your toes to avoid leaving yourself vulnerable... to what you might ask? Well released about 30 seconds behind us is Michael Myers! GAK! I didn't notice what weapon he had, I'll just assume it was the machete, but he was coming after us all and we were scrambling like bugs from the Orkin man. I made my way up onto some huge structure right away and almost got smashed by a HUGE oversized rat-trap type deal that was set up right at the edge where I was about to climb up on the roof, Luckily I saw it just before I tripped the thing and successfully side-stepped the thing. I somehow found my way into the building that I was on top of. Once inside I knew somehow that I was "safe" in there. I found some food in the cupboards and found a nice little hiding spot tucked away in the back of a closet in one of the rooms. This dream was EPIC. No lucidity at all but it was very sharp and vivid and seemed to go on for an hour. I kept thinking about Marge's line about "maintaining a state of cat-like readiness" all through the whole dream. I was very alive in this dream (I hesitate to call it a nightmare because I wasn't very scared at all) my senses were ablaze.