• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Threaded View

Seeker of the Impossible Apopholis's Avatar
      Ireland

14/11/09 A Love Lost

The first dream I've remembered in a long time. I've been gone too long...

I was in America on holiday with my family. I was sitting down with my brother in what looked like a sports hall. I looked around, and there was a large amount of people there, a bit like a really tame youth disco. Anyway, one girl was sitting in the corner: To my eyes, the most beautiful girl in the room, so I got up, did a running slide over to her, held out my hand, and asked her to dance. She looked at me for a second, and then we danced for hours on end. When the event was over, we walked out together, and we went back to her family's house. Up to there, the dream was relatively normal.
      Basically, in a few hours, we fell in love. I don't know if I've ever felt stronger emotion in a dream.
      There was a weird section of the dream where I helped her to carry up a TV to her house.
      Then came a scene where fighter helicopters came in and bombed the area around us. My mother came up to me and told me we had to leave. I told her I wasn't leaving the girl. Just then the girl asked me where we had to go, and I told her I was actually from Ireland and that I had to go back. The pain in her eyes was immense, and she told me to get away from her and leave her alone. I called after her but she just ran away crying.
      We then had to leave. I was heartbroken: We had never even kissed. Back home, I decided then we had to go back. I got a plane back on my own, went to her house, and asked her mother where she was. She told me she was gone to the local Wal-Mart to pick up supplies. It was on a hill. I ran there, for some reason, I felt a sense of urgency.
      Then came the most devastating moment of my dream life: as the store came into view, it was consumed in a massive explosion. I fell to my knees with tears streaming down my cheeks: my love had been killed. I later found out that it was a gas explosion which the police were treating as suspicious.

So that's it. Tonight, I'm going to find who's responsible, and kill them. Also, I'm going to try to go Lucid, recreate the scene, reverse time, and save her. It's going to be the most magnificent dream rescue of all time.
      Last edited by Apopholis; 11-15-2009 at 02:32 AM.