• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Monday, March 17, 2008

School Dreams Once Again
      I was in school, just talking to people. I don't remember what was said, or in what order things happened. That's pretty much it. Exciting, I know.
      Success comes to those who are not afraid of failing.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lemme Go!
      I was in my house, and it was nighttime. Our birds were flying all over the house, and we were trying to put them back onto their cages. They mainly flew into my room. When I went to pick one of them up (she doesn't really like me in real life), she bit me, and held on! I was shaking my hand, trying to get her off. I was able to get her back to her cage where she got off. I started walking back to my bedroom. One of my other parrots (this time more friendly with me) flew onto my shoulder. I looked at her, and she looked back with a mischievous look that she usually has. I remember seeing one of my friends in my house, but I thought nothing of it.

Canadian Passports
      I was driving along in a car. It was nighttime. I was going to a place to get my Canadian passport updated. It's funny because, the day before was the day that my family updated our Filipino passports. Anyways, I pulled into a parking lot. My perspective changed to third-person view of my car. I felt a video game controller in my hands. I used it to park my car. I switched back to first-person, and I saw about five more cars enter the lot. One man came out of each car. They all looked very suspicious, with long trench coats and brimmed hats. I started walking toward a building where I would get my picture. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the men trying to break into my car (which was a lot nicer then theirs). When they noticed that I had seen them they quickly ran off. That's all I remember from this dream.

Uh Oh, It's the FBI
      I was at school, and it was nighttime (again, seriously). I was just hanging out with my friends outside our school. At one point, I waved a plastic knife at one of my friends, just as a joke. Then some guy in a blue shirt yelled, "Hey! Are you using that knife as a weapon?" He walked over to us. The smile on my face totally disappeared, I was scared out of my pants. I don't remember exactly what we said at first, but I was lying to him. Then he said, "What if I told you I was an FBI agent?" My friends went, "OooooOOOOOooooh!" I said to him, "I'm telling you, I wasn't using it as a weapon." He asked "What were you using it for then?" I replied, "To eat fudge, see?" I showed him the streaks of chocolate along the knife. "Alright, but don't let me see you do it again!" My friends and I started walking toward one of our school's entrances. When we got closer, we ran. We were also laughing. "We showed him up!" One of us said. We entered the school, and I walked off on my own. I entered a classroom, and everybody was doing some work in a Math workbook. Then a friend of mine who was in there said, "I saw you!" I asked her, "When?" "When you were getting your passport photo!" I don't know if she was referring to my earlier dream or real life. The dream soon ended.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm In My Dreams, Doin' Good Deeds
      I was walking along a trail with my brother and one of his old friends. I was trying to ignore them, 'cause you know, younger kids are always annoying. I saw something on the ground. It was an iPod Touch! With exactly the same case that I put on my own. My brother and his friend asked, "Can I have it? CAN I HAVE IT?!?" Annoyed, I replied, "No, I'm going to return it to it's owner." I turned the iPod on, and a name appeared. I don't remember exactly what it was, but it started with an A. There was a large flight of stairs, and we went down them. A guy was walking up, and I asked him if the iPod was his. He said it wasn't, and we kept going. I suddenly found myself in a house, there seemed to be a party going on. My brother and his friend were gone, but my older sister was there. We were eating gummy worms. One of my cousins (who is about the same age as my sister) was sleeping on a couch. My sister wrapped a gummy worm in a tissue, and made her eat it in her sleep. She as laughing hysterically. I smiled too. The dream soon ended.

First Intentional WILD (Woot!)
      I woke up at 3:23am exactly. I had set my alarm for 3:30am (I always wake up earlier than my set alarm). I turned off my alarm so that it wouldn't disturb me later. I then took a sip of water, quickly wrote a dream in my journal, and lay back down. I tried to relax myself, make myself feel heavy.

It was probably only five or ten minutes since I started, but I thought, This is taking too long. I guess I'm just a very impatient guy. I turned over onto my stomach. This was how I usually fall asleep, so surely it would work better. I repeated to myself, I am dreaming. Do a reality check. At some point, I felt as if time had suddenly past, so I thought I had almost fallen asleep. I thought, What a perfect time to WILD!

BAM! Vibrations washed over me, from my feet to my head. I was so surpised, they were intense. At first there was no movement, but then it felt like I was falling. I started to see frightening images form. I desperately thought, Think nice thoughts! Think nice thoughts! Think about Digimon! I willed myself to start flying up and hit my ceiling to land myself in the dream. Then, the unthinkable happened. I moved. At least, I think I moved. I remember thinking, NO! I've ruined it! But the vibrations didn't stop. It suddenly felt like I was flying forward. I turned my head to fly Superman style, and I tried to imagine myself soaring through the sky. It didn't work. In fact, I caused the vibrations to fade. Now I've done it, I screwed it all up! But something felt, different. This strange feeling could only mean one thing...

I did the nose RC. Hey, I'm dreaming! I got up and took my eye mask off. My room was almost the same, there were some slight differences. But generally, I was so surprised by the accuracy and level of detail. I felt a little scared though. I think it was because the lights were off (although it wasn't as dark what it should have been). I said, "Lights on!" and clapped. It didn't work. I think another reason I was scared was because some of the residual images from SP had carried over into the dream. I blinked my eyes, and they were gone. In a dark corner of my room, I saw something move. My closet was open, even though I had left it closed when I went to bed. I desperately got up and ran over to turn on my lights. On the way over, I tripped on a stool. Oh sh*t! No no NO! This will NOT be a nightmare! I got up and flicked the switch. What do you know? It worked! I was so relieved. I turned to open the door, when my dad opened it from the other side. "Whoa!" I said as he almost bumped into me. "Oh, hi Sean," he said. "Hey Dad!" I replied. I went back into my room. The blinds of my window were still closed. I grabbed the rod to open them, and turned it. It started to open, but then got all disfigured. Meh, I thought. In the centre of my room on my floor lay my guitar. I picked it up and grabbed my pick. "Dad, come here! I want to show you something," I yelled. No reply. "DAD!" I yelled again. "What?" he answered back. Ah hell, I thought. I tried to play the intro to a song. The strings sounded odd. I then remembered, Right, drop D tuning! I picked the D string, then my E string. But when I turned the tuning peg for the E string, they suddenly stopped vibrating. I put my guitar down and left my bedroom. I walked to the area dedicated to our pet parrots, next to our living room. I picked up my bird, and rubbed my nose i his feather on his belly, like I usually do. The feathers felt real, but he was a little bit bony-er than in real life (who am I kidding, birds are all feathers and bones, hehe). I put him back onto his cage. Then, I looked at my right hand to further solidify my lucid. It had five fingers. I counted them off, and tried to will extra fingers to grow. None grew. I walked into my kitchen, when suddenly my brother bounded in. "Hey Sean!" he said. "Whoa, [Brother's name]! Dude, we're dreaming!" I recalled that he was a natural LD'er. "Yeah I know," he said. We went our own ways in the dream however. I tried to go out the front door, but one of my parrots kept attacking me for some reason. At this point I was losing a bit of lucidity. I went back to my living room, and decided to work out the problem on a computer (huh?). Instead, I lost all lucidity and started playing flash games. I then woke up.

Last edited by Sean999; 03-21-2008 at 01:40 AM.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lego Shop and Dragons!
      I was in a shop with my family. It looked like a Lego shop because there buckets of different Lego pieces that you could choose. We were just walking around the store, and I saw a guy just a little older than me. He was also with his family, but they weren't happy with him for some reason. My family and I then went to another store that looked like a mix of EB Games and Indigo. As we entered, my dad called out, "We are going to buy multiple games!" The rest of us cheered. Suddenly, I found myself in a very large cathedral. Most of the floor was missing, and in its place was a bottomless pit. There were two dragons flying around, about the thickness of a rope. One was red, the other was white. My friends and I were trying to catch them. I caught one, but I was afraid it was going to bite me, so I let go. I was laughing, along with my friends. I don't know why. I jumped from what was left of the floor and grabbed onto a rope dangling over the pit. I grabbed the white dragon. One of my friends got onto another rope. "Hey, I'll pay you thirty dollars for that!" I said, "Really?!?" "Yeah!" "Yeah? Sweet!" But then the dream ended.

Second Intentional WILD
      SP felt exactly the same as the first time, only it was a tiny bit quicker. This time I didn't move. I felt like I was falling, then flying up, then flying forward. I continued to fly forward, when I felt my body sliding across my bed. I hit my head on my headboard, and I knew I was in the dream. I did the nose RC just to be sure. I sat up in bed. I tried to turn on my bedside lamp, but it didn't work. For some reason, the same fear from the first time was still with me. It's like I've developed a dream phobia of lights not working. I got up, and tried to turn on my bedroom light. Again, it didn't work. I opened the door. The hallway was dark. I made my way to my parent's bedroom. I saw something in the hallway, however. I hissed at it to keep it away. Even at the time I pondered whether the thing was actually there, or a figment of my frightened imagination. In any case, I was scared. I entered my parents bedroom. My dad was awake. Nothing much else happened. I lost lucidity trying to show him that the lights wouldn't work. I ended up rearranging coat hangers
      Last edited by Sean999; 03-22-2008 at 02:54 AM.

Friday, March 21, 2008

I don't know what's wrong. It's like I'm suffering from insomnia, it's been taking me forever to fall asleep. I can't remember any dreams, and no WILD attempts.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wow, another almost sleepless night. No dream recall again. No WILD attempt. At least now I'm partially sleep deprived.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

DV Conversation
      Rather short dream, but it's a little interesting. I was outside with two other DV members. Their names weren't actually said, but I knew that one was Xox () and the other was one of the mods/admins (could have been Seeker or Adam). We were just discussing lucid dreaming, and Seeker/Adam brought a box full of papers. Somehow, I just knew that the box was filled with new ideas for inducing LD's. The dream soon ended. Yeah, so not very interesting, but it had DV members in it.

Monday, March 24, 2008

They... Left Us...
      My classmates and I were in a city. We were all running to I suppose was our school. I did some parkour, jumping over a fence and a dumpster. It was quite fun. At one point, there was a flight of stone stairs that we had to run up. The steps were slanted and wet, and I said, "This is dangerous!" But everyone was fine. Then we got to our school, but my brain sped things up until the end. I was inside, alone, when my phone started vibrating. I started to leave the school as I took my phone out. I didn't need to answer it, however, because I saw my friend who was trying to call me. He told me that we needed to hurry up and get to the meeting place where all our other classmates were. We got to the building after running through the city again. When we entered, I immediately got the feeling that I've dreamt of the place before (even though I wasn't lucid). It was illuminated with orange light, and looked like a large political debating room. I also noticed, none of our classmates were there. We were too late. I left the building, wondering what to do. Suddenly, my dream seemed to lose its story line. I reentered the building through an external duct. I found my self in a futuristic setting, like the inside of a spaceship. I had a automatic rifle and possibly a suit of armour. The Sentinels from Halo were there, and they were firing at me. I just ducked my head down and ran through the twisting white hallways. Red lasers were cutting through the air, and occasionally made contact with me. But I was unhurt. I was able to unlock a door and enter a side room. The interior looked like some sort of civilian room, like an apartment. It had the same futuristic theme, with view screens on the walls, white furniture, and the same metallic architecture as the hallways. There was a backpack on the floor, and I instantly knew it was my brother's. I made a mental note to remember the location for later (like I was playing some game with an objective). I walked across the room, and saw that it opened up to another hallway. The dream ended.

Messin' Around At School
      I don't know much before this point (I know there was more), but I found myself walking home from school. I was outside at the top of a flight of stairs, when I decided to wait a bit. Maybe hand out with some friends. I heard some of them call out someone's name from across the field. I looked to see. It was one of my best friends, and she threw something that looked like a boomerang up into the air. I ran to where it landed - in a tree. She and her friends caught up. I could only be amused by the situation. The boomerang must have been extremely high up in the evergreen tree, none of us could see it. I debated whether I should help out and climb the tree, but then thought better of it. It looked dangerous. I examined the trunks of the trees, and there were huge spider webs on them, including the spider. I saw a broken piece of ceramic on the ground. I decided to try and throw it into the tree in the hopes that it would know the boomerang out. I tried to, but for some reason I couldn't throw it very high or far. I watched as it slid across the pavement. Then I saw some of my other friends - this time guys - on their scooters. I yelled, "RUN!" as we hurried back toward the school. When we entered the parking lot, one of them gave me a huge push from behind. I felt myself fly through the air a few feet. I laughed gleefully. I decided I had had enough fun for one day, and deiced to start heading home once again. I tried to jump over a small bush but ended up hitting it with my feet. I looked back toward my school, and saw more of my friends on the roof. The dream soon ended.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been slacking off on my DR lately. Just out of sheer laziness. I'll get back into it more when school starts again, but for now, whatever I recall is what I get.
      Last edited by Sean999; 03-28-2008 at 03:03 AM.

DJ Entries
      That was a cool legoshop dream. The world needs more Lego Shops.
      I like how you were chasing dragons in a cathedral with a bottomless pit. It's like being in between heaven and hell.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I remember lots of little bits of dreams, with one long one.

*Censored*
      [WARNING] This dream is too sexy to be displayed! [/WARNING]

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hide and Seek in a Maze
      I was inside of a house that contained a wooden maze. A girl that I know was there. She seemed (in the dream) to be my best friend. We played hide-and-seek in the maze. When she was it, I was having trouble finding a hiding place. I had a backpack on, and it was stopping me from getting into tight spaces. I opened a closet and tried to get in. She was trying to be nice by pretending that she didn't notice me struggling to get into the closet. I said, "Aw, I know you saw me there. You looked at me!" We both laughed. The dream soon ended.

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Plan Failed! (Fourth WILD)
      I had made a plan for my next WILD's so that I could overcome my fear (fear of what, I'm not sure). It involved summoning a gun, then calling for backup. Once that was in mind, I used my technique, and I entered SP. I promised myself that I wouldn't be scared this time around, but while in SP, I heard a terrifying scream. I was scared all over again. As I was entering the dream, I started singing the Digimon theme (). I felt myself slide up my bed, but it took longer than it should, as if my bed became longer. Then I hit my head on my headboard, and I knew I was in the dream. I did the nose RC just for fun like I usually do. I then tried to turn on my bedside lamp. It worked after a couple of tries. I then went to the foot end of my bed, and I imagined this gun leaning against my bed. I look over the foot board, and there in fact was a gun. A water gun. I grabbed it anyway. I pointed it at my closet, and jerked it back and forth, looking for targets. There were none. I fired, and a stream of water silently streamed from the gun. I executed the next part of my plan. I looked at my partially open door and yelled, "Master Chief?" No answer, and he didn't appear. I yelled again, only louder. "MASTER CH---!" No sound came out of my mouth as I said "Chief". I gave up on my plan, and turned toward my window. I ripped half of the blinds down. I went to the end of my bed farthest away from the window, turned around, and ran. I dived into the window and... bounced off. Except I was suspended in mid-air, flipping in slow-motion. Then I fell onto my bed. I tried a couple more times, to no avail. I ran over to the main light switch, and turned it on after a couple of tries. Then I opened my door, and made my way down the pitch-black hallway. But then I stopped. I turned around, and headed for my parents bedroom. I opened the door, ran inside, and jumped onto their bed like a young child. They were also awake. I informed them that they were dreaming, and they were surprised. I then asked my mom if she would help me turn on some more lights. She agreed, and together we headed toward our living room. When we got there, we saw that our parrots were going crazy. They were flying all over the place, acting very strange. It scared me. I proceeded to turn on some of the many lights on our living room. At this point, I was a calmed down a little. And I sighed with relief. I made my way to our kitchen where my mom was. My brother was there as well. He also knew we were dreaming. I showed them my levitation skills. Actually, I was trying to rise up so I could fly out the kitchen window, but I couldn't stay in the air long enough. As I levitated, I saw a man walk by the other window toward our front door. Now I have an excuse to leave the house, I thought. I went to the front door. I turned the locks, and they worked perfectly. I opened the door, but there was no man. Where's he go, I thought, He was just here! Suddenly, the man appeared out of the shadows. He was wearing a purple suit, with a yellowish tie. He also had a white beard and carried a suitcase. In fact, he looked a lot like the person in BillyBob's avatar. He said something to me, and I laughed. He looks a bit dodgy... I thought. I then ran down my driveway, and turned onto the sidewalk. A bus flew past me, and some of my classmates were inside. They yelled something at me. Then I looked at a billboard in front of me. It was advertising the iPod Touch. The dream started to fade, so I closed my eyes. I felt myself awakening. Then, I entered the next dream.

Left Behind (First DEILD)

I went through SP again, but it was much faster. I saw splashes of colour as the dream was formed. Suddenly, I found myself standing on my school's track. There were lots of other students there. I started to fly, and people were amazed. They pointed at me, yelled out remarks. I felt powerful. Some of them wanted me to play a prank on someone by flying really high up and dropping a pillow on them. I played out the prank in my mind, and it actually seemed to form a sub-dream. Like whatever I visualized while dreaming would actually happen, and when I was done, I went back to the main dream. Anyways, I decided not to do the prank. Then I saw my best friends. Somehow, telepathically, we agreed that we'd go home to my house. We all started running in a group. Wait, I thought, I need to prolong my lucidity. I stopped, and knelt down. I was looking at a surface that seemed to be a wood-metal hybrid. It was blueish-grey, with streaks of rust. I felt it with my hand. It had the texture of painted wood. I looked up. My friends were now really far ahead of my. "Wait up!" I yelled. I ran after them. But, I couldn't run very fast, like in non-lucid dreams. I got to a flight of stairs heading down to the ravine. My friends were already heading up the other stairs on the other side. I realized I had a backpack on. I put it on the front of my body, and used it as a cushion as I slid on my stomach down the handrail. When I reached the bottom, I realized I didn't need the backpack because it was just a dream. I dropped it there, and some other students gasped in surprise. As I started running, the dream ended.

Gah. I forgot to continue my lucid story again. I also had that fear again in my WILD because of that horrible scream. Oh well, better luck next time.

Hey, you're doing great with WILD now! I had another last night two. Also two recent ones that came from random RC's. I've been trying to do a lot of RC's, and they finally started happening in my dreams too.

P.S. BillyBob's avatar, that's pretty scary...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Date of Death
      I was inside my family's car on a busy road. My parents had left to do something, and left the car and I alone. Since the car was on a hill, it started rolling backwards. My parents must have forgotten to put the brakes on! Oh crap! I thought. I hopped into the driver's seat and planted both feet on the brake. I pushed as hard as I could, but the car wouldn't stop. I grabbed the E-brake beside the seat, and pulled. Still didn't work. Suddenly, I felt the car jolt as if it had hit something. I turned around, and realized I had ran into my friend's car. He seemed to be in exactly the same situation. I was able to park the car by the side of the road. Suddenly, I found myself outside a toy shop. I saw a small tricycle, and decided to take it for a ride. As I was riding around, I noticed these older teenagers, looking and laughing at me. I thought, I don't care what they think. I'm just going to have fun. Then my parents came back from what they were doing. Then, I found myself back at home, on my computer. It dawned on me what my parents did. They had set a date for my dad to die. It was like I was living in a twisted world where you decided your own death date. I tried to go act like it was perfectly fine, but I was terrified on the inside. I got up from my computer and walked to the kitchen. My dad was sitting in his chair, and he had dressed for his burial. He didn't tell that that's what he did, I just knew. I also knew that he was set to die at 6:00pm. It was 5:00pm. As I walked past him, I felt my face cringe and my eyes water. He said to me, "It's going to be all right, Sean." I just nodded my head. He held out his arms so we could hug. Just as we were about to embrace, I awoke.

It was like a movie where the character has a horrible/sad dream, and wakes just before a certain moment. I remember the sadness I felt very clearly.
      Last edited by Sean999; 03-31-2008 at 03:07 AM.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

No recall. Even my subconscious doesn't like the prospect of school. Ah well, I need my education.

Monday, March 31, 2008

I Are a Digimanz/Pokemanz!
      I was inside a hangar-like building. I seemed to be a Digimon/Pokemon type character. There were two other characters with me, also Digimon/Pokemon. One of them was able to fly, a butterfly comes to mind. Down the center of the building was a huge turbine-type generator. We were there to shut it off. We had to be careful, however; the men there were evil. We snuck closer to the turbine. There was a control panel near one end. We started to try and access it, but then the workers noticed us. An epic battle ensued. I was suddenly able to fly. Pinkish clouds started forimg in the hangar. I thought, Static charge must be building up... Then I yelled, "Lightning strike! (Or something like that)" A huge bolt of lightning appeared out of nowhere and zapped all of the workers. They died I guess. The butterfly-like Pokemon/Digimon flew past me and gave me a compliment that I can't recall. The dream soon ended.
      Liquid Glass
      This was strange. I "woke up" in the dream, knowing that I had failed my WILD. I did a nose RC, but the result was "indecisive". My nose made a sound like it was blocked, but not plugged. Like a squeak. I got out of bed to continue on with my morning. I performed the RC a few more times, but I was still unsure. I walked to my bathroom, took my clothes off, and got into the shower. After a few minutes, I noticed the glass doors becoming really dark and grimy. Now, I was sure it was a dream. I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I grinned. I put my clothes back on, and left the bathroom. I walked through my living room toward the windows. It was still rather dark for the morning. I placed my hands on the window, and pushed as hard as I could. I wasn't able to go through! I took a step back. I can do this. This is my world, I can do what I want, I thought. I gently placed my hands back on the glass, and applied a small force. Suddenly, my hands went through, like the glass turned to a wall of liquid. Effortlessly, I pushed the rest of my body through. Unfortuneately, the dream soon ended.

Always there just in time kingofclutch's Avatar
      California, USA
      Interesting dreams! You get a lot of LDs. Come check out my DJ if you want. It is below.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I can't believe this. Two WILD's, in the same night. And this time, I was fearless in both. In fact, I remembered to continue (or atleast try to) my lucid dream story!

To overcome my fear, I thought to myself, I shouldn't be scared of the dark in the morning, I do this everyday. Onto my dreams!

Absolute Bliss (Fifth WILD)
      ___I entered SP because I focused on a picture of Chester Bennington (lead singer of Linkin Park) on the back of my eyelid. I didn't create the picture, it was just there. When I entered the dream, I remembered my reasoning with myself. I got up, performed the nose RC, and rubbed my hands. When I tried to walk, it felt like I was drunk (I've never been drunk, but everything was really tipsy). I could barely stand upright. I leaned against the wall, just waiting for the sensation to pass. It did, and I left my room. As I walked down my hallway, I could see it was rather bright outside. My parents were awake. My dad told me to do something as I walked into the kitchen. He wanted me to write something down on a piece of paper.
      ___I crumpled up the paper and threw it away as I said, "Wait, I just gotta go do something outside." I went to the front door and opened it. I tested it from the outside to see if the knob was locked. It was, so I reached around and turned the lock. There, I would be able to get back in if I needed to. I made my way toward the front yard. Sure enough, my Digi-egg was sitting there. Although it should have already been hatched, I didn't mind. I picked it up. It was heavy! I sat down with it on the grass. I felt it's texture, and brushed off pieces of debris it got from the ground. At this point, I was marvelling at the hyper-realism. I continued to gently rub it in order to hatch it. I concluded it must be a bit too cold, so I hugged the egg. I looked at the horizon. Despite being high in the sky a few minutes ago, the Sun was already setting. I looked up; stars started twinkling into existence. The beauty of it was amazing, but I needed the Sun's light. I stuck my hand out toward the horizon, and "lifted" the Sun back up. There was a tree that was blocking my view of part of the horizon, so I stuck my hand out toward it, "pinched" the trunk, and bent the tree out of the way. I didn't actually touch the Sun or the tree, I used telekinesis. I laid back, with the egg on my stomach. I felt at total peace with everything. It was amazing. I observed the sky. It was still dark, as if there was no atmosphere on Earth. I tried to manipulate the Sun until it was back to normal. Soon after, however, the dream ended, with the Digi-egg unhatched.

The realism and clarity was amazing. I'm still in awe, even though I've already experienced it before.

Meet, Botamon (Sixth WILD)
      ___I was able to enter SP again because I focused on a sound. It morphed into the terrifying scream I heard in a previous WILD, but I wasn't scared. This time, I hit my head on my bed's headboard again. I got up, RC'ed, but forgot to rub my hands. Again, it felt like I was drunk, but I was able to shake it off quickly. Then my mother poked her head into my room, and told me to come down and eat. I walked down my hallway. My brother was in the washroom, I could see the light shining under the door. I entered the kitchen. My mom was cooking something that smelled delicious. She handed me a fork, spoon, and a knife, and told me set up the table. I told her she was dreaming, and again, she was surprised, but didn't do much about it. I looked at what she was cooking. It was chicken and various vegetables (spinach, potato). Damn, it looked so good!
      ___However, I put the cutlery back and said, "One sec, I just gotta do something outside." I turned around and saw my brother. I headed toward the front door. I opened it, made sure it was unlocked, and turned around. This time, it was drizzling, but it quickly stopped as I walked toward my front lawn. I rounded the corner and... the egg was gone! I looked around, but I couldn't see it. I was about to summon it when I noticed an object under my deck. I got down on the ground, reached under, and rolled the egg out. It was wet from the rain, and some wet dirt had gotten onto my hand. I rubbed my hands together to get the dirt off while in awe at the realism. I looked down at the egg and noticed it was a different colour. It was originally white with small splashes of pink and gold. This time, it was blue with streaks of turquoise and orange. I set it on the grass. I turned around, and imagined it being white. When I turned back around, it was still the wrong colour. I tried a couple more times, to no avail. I took a new approach. I looked at my house, and saw that it was painted white. I can transfer the colour of my house over to the egg, I thought. As I looked back at the egg, sure enough, it was white. Upon closer inspection, the pattern had come back as well. I picked the egg up once again. There was a small crack, and as I rubbed it, I imagined it getting bigger. The crack started spreading out. It went all the way around the egg, and formed a small oval on the front. Suddenly, the pieces broke away, and where the oval was, appeared a face. It looked exactly like it did the first time.
      ___"Bo!" (Pronounced "boe")
      ___"Botamon?" I couldn't help but smile with glee. Then he started singing his name to the tune of the Digimon theme, just like he did in the movie.
      ___"Bo bo bo..."
      ___"Digimon..."
      ___"Bo bo bo, bo bo BO BO!
      ___"Digimon are the champions!"
      I was extremely happy at the realism and the fact that it took little effort to recreate accurate representations of characters. Unfortunately, the dream soon ended.

As you can see, I'm absolutely obsessed with Digimon. My next plan involves creating a Lucid HQ. I can't wait for the next night. I'm extremely happy at the results from this night.

You also may have noticed that I've correctly formatted my paragraphs for dialogue. I suspect that there will be more talking in my lucid dreams once I get them going. It's just to make it easier to read.

Just a reminder, feel free to comment!
      Last edited by Sean999; 04-02-2008 at 04:11 PM.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No recall.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Break In By Child
      ___I was sitting in my bed, and it was late at night. I didn't think anyone else was awake. Suddenly, I heard banging on the side of my house. I peeked out my blinds, and saw this kid that I really really hate. He's just extremely annoying. Anyways, he walked toward my front door, and just opened it. That was when I realized I must be dreaming and performed the nose RC. I got out of bed and walked toward my door. The kid opened it, but I grabbed him and threw him to the ground. Then I grabbed his foot, and twisted it until his ankle broke . I didn't want him to follow me. The dream ended soon after that.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Botamon's First Lesson (Seventh WILD)
      ___When I entered the dream, I remembered to ground my lucidity. I rubbed my hands together, and I felt the world become clearer, more defined. I turned on my bed side lamp with ease. I performed the nose RC. Then I got out of bed and walked over to my desk. There was a lot of stuff on it. I picked up various items, and just felt them. Their weight, texture, the sharpness of their corners. One of the items that I found was a small Raichu keychain, only it was red and blue. Then I left the room as I performed the nose RC once again. I thought about the thread in the forums about the relation between breathing in a dream and real life. I stopped for a second. I did the RC again, and paid attention to the movement of my lungs and the sensation in my nose. I concluded that breathing in my dream mirrored exactly what was happening to my real body. I could also control how I breathed, as I know most people (if not all) can. I continued on down my hallway. I met my brother in our living room, and he wanted to come with me. I was nice and let him follow. We went to the front door and left the house.
      ___"Just don't interrupt me, okay?" I said to him. I looked around. It was a b-e-a-U-tiful day. Extremely sunny, with patches of blue sky and white clouds. My brother at this point went off to do his own thing. As I rounded the corner of my house, I imagined Botamon being there on my lawn. I looked, and he wasn't there.
      ___"Bo?" I called out. "Botamon!" I looked around my lawn. I suddenly realized that there was a new tree in the centre of my yard. Kneeling down, I looked under the tree.
      ___"Bo!" I exclaimed. He opened his golden eyes. He must have been sleeping, I thought. I reached under and picked him up with both hands.
      ___"Bo, bo bo bo..." He murmured. As I was walking back toward my house, I looked at him. He kept morphing, changing shape. At one point, he turned completely into goop. I felt him morph back into his normal shape.
      ___"Look, Botamon," I said, "you can be whoever you want when you Digivolve, but you can't keep changing like that.
      ___"Bo bo bo..." He murmured again. Unfortunately, the dream ended before I could get back inside the house.

Sigh. Wasn't able to get back into my house to make my HQ. The dream just ended without warning, and I continued sleeping.

Other than that, it was once again an amazing experience. I don't think I'll ever get over the realism of dreams. The representation of gravity, lighting, and everything else is just amazing.

Wow, you are really on a roll.

Were you aware of your real body when you were aware of breathing? Sometimes that is annoying, when your real body interferes with the dream.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The only part of my body I was aware of was my respiratory system. I think this is because the rest of the body is paralyzed, but since that particular system is vital, it remains consciously controllable. Just a hunch, I'm not sure exactly.

Smoked
      ___I was at a rundown house with my sister and brother. The street was familiar, but the house wasn't. We were outside on the front lawn. My sister told me to get some cigarettes inside, and I did. Then we started smoking them. I felt the warmth go down my throat and into my lungs. I shouldn't be doing this... I thought, I'm going to get addicted. Then we got into a car and drove off. The dream ended.

Never smoked in real life, never will. It felt quite realistic, though. On another note, I didn't even WBTB . I turned my alarm off, continued laying in bed, and next thing I know, I wake up again in the morning.
      Last edited by Sean999; 04-07-2008 at 04:39 AM.

If you gotta smoke, at least just do it in your dreams, like me.

Stephen LaBerge proved that dream-breathing and real-breathing correspond, and if you breathe heavily in your dreams, your real body will too.

Sometimes I become aware of other body parts, and it can disturb my dream. Not counting the times I got "stuck in my body" in the beginning of the dream, there were other times when I became aware of SP, and once I couldn't move at all. I realized what was causing it, but I still couldn't move.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast