• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Veteran of the DV Wars Man of Steel's Avatar
      LD Count
      ~35
      Houston, TX
      Wow, you have awesome dreams, Wolfsbane! I haven't read all of them yet, but I'm subscribing so I'll be reminded to do so as soon as I have the time.

Aconitum delphinifolium Wolfsbane's Avatar
      Under the sea
      +Dec.25+

I'm just going off my notes for these dreams. I'm just going to say it's all one big dream because I don't know where one stops and one starts. I'm going to leave out a few recent dreams. I'm also going to leave out pictures because I don't even know what to use.

I went on a camping trip with mom, and our tent was huge. It was just a big, open space, but it had wood frame beds, furniture and even lamps. The next thing I knew I was back in my room at home. I took the roof off to watch the solar eclipse. The lighting was very weird. It felt bright but dim at the same time, as if obscured by dust. I put a bikini on and took off my top so I could "sunbathe" in the light. After just a few seconds I had to flip over. I was watching myself third person from the corner of my room, and I could see how quickly the sun was tanning my skin. This should have been a dream sign since I really try to avoid tanning.

I was at my elementary school for a calculus class. We had a comedian-scientist for a teacher, and she thought it'd be "funny" to give us a three inch-thick stack of homework papers "for charity." I guess doing that homework and giving the papers to those in need helped them out. The teacher drew heart monitor lines on the white board, but it took a while for us to figure out what it was. The lines gradually got higher and closer together (frequency and amplitude), and none of us understood it until the last bell rang. The lines were supposed to represent our anticipation growing as the bell was about to ring.

When class let out, I walked to the train station and ran into two friends. The train was actually a line of white hybrid cars hooked together and being pulled by a train engine. The cars were like race cars; the doors were welded shut and the windows were the only way in. I threw my stuff into one of the windows and tried to climb in, but the train had already started moving. I clung to the window frame and tried to run alongside it. The conductor stopped so I could climb in. We passed another bus stop/train station every minute, but the train never stopped to pick anybody else up. The seats in the cars were huge. They looked like the backseat of my car and were just as comfortable. I laid down to do homework and read a sign with rules on it. The only thing I remember was, "Always remember your manners when eating German Chocolate!" I think they were trying to say, "Please don't use our seats as napkins for your melty chocolate hands."

The train came to a yellow stoplight and couldn't stop in time. Some motorcyclist ran out infront of the train and almost got hit. I started to wake up and then had a very confused DEILD. I was looking at a pearl bracelet on my wrist with one green clasp and one red clasp. When the two clasps joined, it was an acceptance of marriage. An ex-bf was there and had proposed to me. I was half asleep and thought, "I should go back to sleep and stop myself from marrying him!" Is this a fake lucid dream? I thought you were either lucid or you weren't. I was lucid, but what I thought was "real" was still a dream.

Hypnagogic imagery:
      I think that's what these are called... It's where you close your eyes and see images without being fully asleep, right? I never knew there was actually terms for any of this stuff until I came here.

1) Making nunchucks out of Jones Soda cans and duct tape
      2) Someone telling me that all the answers I'll ever need are at "3Qcurlyque.com." Unfortunately that site doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
      You see??
      All that running and screaming, and all I wanted to do was share my chocolate skittles with you.

*sigh*...story of my life.
      Really? Wow, I feel like a jerk... I'm sorry for running away! Maybe next time you want to share food with me, please don't chase me and scream and break my windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Steel View Post
      Wow, you have awesome dreams, Wolfsbane! I haven't read all of them yet, but I'm subscribing so I'll be reminded to do so as soon as I have the time.
      Aww, thanks Mos!

My dreams worry me sometimes.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-28-2008 at 06:48 AM.
      Dream Journal (Now with visuals!)

Under the sea
      +Dec.26+
      Freaky experiments and giant wings

"wtf" doesn't even begin to describe the dreams I had. All of these were so jumbled and skipped around a lot that I'm barely able to make sense of them. There were more, but I'm leaving them out.

I was watching a stage that had several tiers/floors on it. There were dancers lined up in a pyramid pattern. They were auditioning for something and had to show their skills. At the very bottom were some very competitve breakdancers. They overlapped one another's performances and fought for the center stage. I think Jaron (an amazing breakdancer I know) was one of them.

[Borrowed from Jaron's myspace. He taught me how to do headstands! ]

I was then in a hallway of a psycho ward/hospital. I looked through the tiny glass window of one of the doors and saw Jaron hooked up to a machine. His arm was stuck inside some.. thing. It was a short pole that jutted out from the ground, and at the top was a hole with what looked like sharp metal teeth. With every new dancer on stage, the machine forced something into him. It might have been energy or something biological. He was an experiment of some sort. I'm not sure what they were doing to him. They might have been trying to make the world's perfect dancer. Whatever it was, he screamed with every new injection.

I managed to get into the room through a dumbwaiter (small elevator for food). I was his female "clone," and everything they did to him affected me too. The only other things in the room were a doctor's table that had tupperware in the pull-out drawers and a sink with a bathroom mirror. We looked into the mirror and saw that the left half of our facial features had sagged a little bit. After the next treatment, the right side sagged to match. We looked pretty decent then, but worried about what would become of us later.

I escaped for a bit to try and find a way to get him out, but I ran into the lady in charge of the whole place. I think her name was Joanne. She was a telepath and could control the minds of others. She was also skilled in telekenesis, and maybe a little bit in cryokenesis. A voice in my head (Jaron's, maybe) warned me that Joanne clones were running around. The halls were dark, but I could feel her presence all around me. I spun with my arms out and kicked blindly. It didn't take much effort to take them out, but once I stopped kicking they all attacked. I felt sharp jabs in my spine and spidery fingers on my arms. I think it almost hurt a bit. It felt creepy, to say the least. The Joanne clones make me think of the nurses from Silent Hill.

[From the internets.]

To escape them, I phased through the wall into Jaron's room. I'm not sure what I was supposed to be. A ghost, maybe? The spiritual side of him? Joanne wasn't interested in me and only kept me alive to keep Jaron alive. Experiments were done for the day, and his hand was temporarily free from the metal teeth. We layed on the floor and clug to one another and tried to sleep. Another person showed up in the room (I think he was a ghost/clone like me, only a bit more "real"). He was a bit skinny and tried to stay cheerful, and I got the feeling he was gay. He seemed a bit lost and vunerable, like the person he'd been cloned from was dead either physically or mentally. (We could exist without them, but they couldn't exist without us.) He joined us on the floor, and the two guys wrapped their arms around me protectively. They reminded me of my (irl) gay male cuddle buddy.

All of this led into another dream that's even harder to describe (and is far less interesting). The highlight of it is that my best friend and I had giant wings (she had black and I had white) and were flying near the ceiling of a huge room of some sort. The ground was at least 60 floors below us, and there were some walkways across the middle of the 20th floor. She got hurt somehow (I think some creature was after us) and her wings were destroyed. The only thing left was two feathery nubs on her back. I gave her my own and took the broken ones for myself. I don't think I actually needed the wings to fly. Later on we were at a party with a bunch of "bad guys." They didn't realize that we were "good guys," and just thought that we were confused villians.

edit: Come to think of it, the wing colors are pretty accurate. When we go somewhere (especially bellydancing) we're oftentimes opposites. She usually wears all dark colors while I stick to white and light colors.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-29-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Under the sea
      +Dec.27+

I don't remember these entire dreams. I spent the night at a friend's and didn't sleep very well. I was wide awake for at least two hours and was teetering somewhere between conscious and not for another half hour. I wrote down what I could when I got a chance to.

I think I was in the neighborhood I grew up in when I became lucid. I remembered that I wanted to go to a restaurant, and so I closed my eyes and tried to teleport. It didn't work, but when I opened my eyes I was on my motorcycle. It only went 25mph (40 km) even though I had it on full throttle. Once I shifted up to fifth or sixth gear, I flew down the street. I was going 80 or 90mph (129-145 km).

I ended up at a diner called the Cup and Saucer that mom used to take me to all the time when I was little. Before I went inside, I spun some donuts in the parking lot and almost wiped out. When I walked inside, it looked like a moderately fancy fast food/cafe place. Every table except a booth and a small two-seater were occupied. I don't remember too much of this part, but I ordered some food (not sure what). I never actually spoke to a waitress, so they must have read my mind.

I'd lost lucidity by this point. I was still in the diner, but I had a screaming baby I was trying to calm down. I really can't remember anything else right now.

I was in a bedroom that was empty except for a bed and a dresser. The bed had simple white sheets and gold-colored bars. The curtains were also white and were blowing in the wind. I think it was late afternoon because a bit of light was coming in through the window. I was laying on top of the bed with someone, and then we were trying to hide. It was a game of some sort. A girl came in looking for us. When she looked on top of the bed, we had slid underneath it. When she looked underneath, we were hiding between the wall and head of the bed. I think the person I was with was Dracula, and all of us were vampires. Dracula and I snuck along the wall and flew out of the room. We went downstairs into the parlor, but the hallway led into a jungle area. The jungle had many trees and vines and stretched on forever in an eerie green light. I couldn't see too far off into the distance because it was foggy.

I was given a katana and told to practice.
      I was semi-lucid now. I was just aware enough to think, "Why am I practicing in a dream? That's stupid. I should just wake up and practice." It was only my dream self that was lucid. I practiced anyway. It felt like an obstacle course. First I had to slay some demon monkeys and cut them down from their vines, and then I had to chop up a swarm of black wasps. Just before I stepped out of the jungle and back into the house, I had to cut in half two logs that flew right at me. First a right diagonal cut, and then a left diagonal cut. The whole time I was flying.

When I stepped onto the wooden hallway floor, a giant "man" started to come out of the room (a bathroom, maybe?) I stood next to. He was a monstrousity of a creature. His skin was sickly pale and transparent enough to see every vein in his scalp and hands, and all of it glistened with water/sweat/sewer water/skin oil? It was really gross. He was about seven feet tall, very wide, had a disproportionately large head and wore nothing but denim overalls. I think he had a gun in one hand and a sword in the other. I hacked off both of his arms, but he was still alive. My katana was five or six feet long now. I stabbed him in the chest and then closed the door and used it to free my sword from the corpse. All of it was really bloody.

Dracula and I went back upstairs to continue our game. We won the first round, and as it went on the level of difficulty increased. We got tougher opponents each time and moved up to higher floors. In my mind, I saw a female vampire calmly walking up the stairs followed by twelve girls in white dresses. Dracula and I looked at each other with an "OH FUCK!" expression in our eyes. That was one person we knew was undefeatable. We were going to attempt the challenge anyway, but soon fear set in and we fled. That jerk Dracula disappeared out the window of our top floor bedroom. I sprouted black raven wings and flew down the middle of the spiral staircase (it was all along the edges of the walls, leaving the middle open to see all the way down to the first floor).

[Internet.]

I was glad that I had practiced earlier. I found myself in the jungle once again. Fear had consumed my mind, but my body knew what to do. Without thinking, I hacked up all of my opponents. When I came to the giant "man," I discovered that he wasn't very eager to die. Even with both arm stubs splurting blood and a sword going right through his heart, he still tried to open the door to get me. I pulled my sword out and stabbed him over and over again. Even with holes in his stomach, head and throat, he still wasn't dead. When I shut the door to get him off of my sword, he was still standing.

I flew out of the hallway and was on the first floor. I was going to hide in the basement, but even though that female vampire was 15 floors up, I knew she would sense me there. In the basement I would be a sitting duck. It was almost dawn, but I took my chances and flew outside. I flew under cars, bushes and overhangs desperately looking for shelter. I came to the back entrance of a warehouse. I hid behind a giant garbage bin and snuck inside when a man came out to smoke. I ran into some of the people who worked there and told them I was a friend of the boss. I hypnotized them all with my red eyes and made one of them get the boss for me. When he showed up I said, "Hey, it's your buddy (so and so). Remember me? Well, I need a place to crash man. Got any dark rooms?"

He took me back to a dimly lit room that had a stone engraving of his face on the floor. I wrote my name in chalk over it. My first name was Theo, and the last name was too messy to read. I think it had something to do with thunder or mythology. Ixion or Sleipnir, maybe? The boss saw my first name and almost caught on to me. I got a bit flustered and tried to say that Theo is just a nickname. For some reason I didn't want to use my real name.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 01-06-2009 at 07:24 AM.

Under the sea
      +Dec.28+

Finally... This dream wasn't very jumbled and confusing unlike my last few. It was pretty vivid and detailed, but I wasn't able to write it all down as soon as I woke up.

I was watching a show about a mother who almost (accidentally) ran over her toddler. I think the child fell out of the window or was playing in the street. The narrater was saying it's a tragedy that a "bare-breasted, DD-cup mother almost killed her child, but instead killed herself." She crashed into a pole when she swerved. The initial accident took place in a dusty western scene, but when the accident was replayed it was in my old neighborhood.

I went "home" to the house I grew up in, and I found out that my own mother had died in the accident. I cried my fucking eyes out. I spent most of my time sleeping on the couch with the blanket off her bed or sitting in her car in the garage. Her ghost showed up sometimes, and for a while everything felt normal. I talked to her and hugged her and never wanted to let go. My sister was there too, and I think my dad was around there somewhere. Suddenly, I was alone in the house. Not a single light was on, not even the Christmas tree lights. Outside, the sky was mid-sunset dark and blue.

I ran outside and got into my car, which was parked in the front yard behind a fence. My car's running lights kept turning on, so I had to take out the key. I slid down in my seat so that I wouldn't be seen. A man in an orange truck took off with my mom in it, and without wasting any time I sped out in to the street and rammed my car in to his. They both fell out, and his truck (now an ugly orange dune buggy) toppled over. I ran him over in the middle of the street (it was pretty gory), and then backed up and told mom to get in. She was almost abducted by that man, and he had somehow caused her first accident.

Mom and I were safely home again and sitting in the living room. I smelled something burning and got up to look around. Little black tendrils of smoke were coming from the outlet that the Christmas tree lights were plugged in to. I unplugged them and blew on the tree to put out the little flames that had started burning. It wasn't enough, so I got a glass of water from the kitchen. I saw another outlet smoking, and so I ran around the entire house unplugging everything. When I got to my room, the ceiling light wouldn't turn on. I think the Christmas tree had caught fire by this point.

It was too much to take, and so I thought "I'm dreaming. Screw this, I'm out of here," and I floated upward through the roof. I thought about something I'd read in DreamQueen's DJ about feeling guilty for leaving someone behind even if they were just DCs. I decided not to worry about it and enjoy the lucid. I was floating in a dark, starry void. I closed my eyes and tried unsuccessfully to go to the beach. I tried to open my eyes, but then I saw my room (might have been FA). I quickly shut them to stay in the dream. I ended up in the bedroom of my old house, and my hot best friend was there. We got down and dirty, and it was amazing. I really can't put too much detail (sorry!), but oh my.. I think we were loud enough to wake the neighbors. It was crazy detailed.
      (I think it was because I read some articles on AskMen.com last night. I would have stopped and flew somewhere cool, but that LD was amazing. You try saying no to a hot girl who's ripping your clothes off.)

We went outside and got into a limo, still going at it (I'd lost lucidity by now). The driver took us to a college campus where some of our other friends were. We got out (fully clothed) and walked around until class started. There was a frozen drink machine that had amazing-looking vanilla coffee things, but they were for the honor roll students only. There was a soda machine right next to it that any student could use, and an overweight manager kept yelling at one of the employees to keep the stuffed pandas in stock.

My friends walked off to class, and I walked down another hall. There was a buffet lined up and a bunch of men and women (food inspectors/critics?) were walking around and writing stuff on their clipboards. I think they had to determine which dish was German. It was a trick question, though. None of the food dishes were actually German (even though they all looked like it). Instead, there was a corpse hidden behind a sheet at the end of the buffet. One of the men examined it (completely unphased that he was looking at a corpse) and identified it as the German thing they were looking for. I think the black socks on the corpse gave it away.

There was more, but I don't remember what now. When I woke up, I gave my mom a big hug and kiss on the cheek and told her not to die.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 12-29-2008 at 10:35 AM.

Under the sea
      +Jan.1+

Aunts, ants, cats and zombies.

I had a lot of dreams this night. I've forgotten a lot of the detail because there was just too much to remember. The previous few nights I didn't had any dreams with enough detail to make sense of. Pictures may be added later.

I don't remember most of this one, but I was at a hardware store with my mom. In a couple of rooms were family gatherings. The rooms had bare wooden floors, an entire wall of windows looking outside, a white clothed table with flower vases and pictures on it, and a couple paintings on the wall that people were admiring. Mom tried to drag me in to say hi to the family, but I excused myself to go shop for a photo album and went to a room with a different family. I found an album, but it already had some pictures in it. I walked outside just in time to see a car drive through one of the giant windows. When I looked again, the car was on its back and looked charred and like nothing but the frame was left.

Someone told me to talk to Britt and make sure she doesn't find out that her aunt just died in a car crash. When I found her, she was sitting on the grass with a rainbow scarf draped over her head. When she saw me, she smiled and giggled and covered half her face with the scarf. Her eyes were wide and held a childlike curiosity. She looked like her normal self, but I think she was mentally seven years old.

I left Britt to go on a hiking trip with my class. We were walking through a grassy field when we found a log covered in grape jelly and biting ants. A girl from the class lit the log on fire to watch it explode, and she threw her wallet into the flames. Before she lit the fire, I wasn't sure how intelligent that action would be. In retrospect, that was a [i]horrible[/b] decicision. The class and I ducked behind a small hill just a few feet away from the log. Once again, a bad decision. The log exploded, and jelly and ants flew everywhere. They covered my legs and started biting. I tried to brush them all off, but they clamped down onto my skin and clung on. I kept thinking, "Oh no, I'm going to have a bunch of gross red marks! I'm supposed to go hang out with lesbians tomorrow, too!" (I actually am going to hang out with some lesbians.) When the flames burned out, the girl grabbed her duct tape wallet from the ashes. It was still completely intact, and it still had a couple unburned bills inside. She said that it used to have two million dollars inside (and no bills were bigger than a $20). I just couldn't grasp why anybody would burn that much money.

Half of the class hopped onto a giant white box on wheels and went to a gas station to refuel. The other half drove there in a giant shopping cart followed by one mini one. I sat on top of the box and drank a Jones Soda. I had just finished it when a guy who worked at the gas station came out to fuel up the box for us. He looked at me and tried to be smooth by offering to get me a Jones, but his nervousness was showing. I said sure, and when he went inside a mechanic came out to check the air pressure on the tires. He also offered to give me a Jones and then ran inside to get one. I just sat there thinking, "I've already had one. Do I really want two more? Maybe I can drive off before they come back..."

I have no idea how this one started, but I was driving a car through dark, busy city streets. I drove into a small subway tunnel, and then I was walking with some guy. Along one wall sat a bunch of vending machines, a crane game, and a whack-a-mole. I looked into a slot of a vending machine and saw a nest with a ton of white eggs with grey speckles. Some were the size of chicken eggs, other were the size of robin eggs. I felt terrible because they were going to get smashed if anybody used the machine. I thought they'd be okay if it only had chip bags, but there were also soda cans. I tried to put an "out of order" sign over the slot, but some girl got mad at me and started putting quarters in.

I kept walking (I think the guy and I were trying to escape someone), and we walked into the basement of a building. The entire place was tiled (from floor to ceiling), and there were a couple shower stalls along the walls. There were also booths where people were eating. I tried to make it look like I had a reason for being there, and so I looked through all of the empty stalls trying to "find something." There was a lot of random stuff on the shelves in there. The only thing I took was a little golden bell. I went up stairs to find a hiding place, and a group of men chased after me. In my mind, I could see them on a map of the building. It was a 3D map, and everything was see-through. The background was black and the lines were dark blue. I saw the men as glowing red figures running across hallways and into elevators.

I think the guy from before was still with me, but we were taking different paths to get to the top floor. (We called it the fifth floor, but it looked more like the 25th.) I flew across the halls and up elevator shafts at breakneck speed, but the group of men weren't far behind. A talking dog was also trying to run, but he was a bit retarded and just stood out in the open. I handed him a picture of his beloved owner and told him to keep it safe. Holding on to a part of his life was the only way to avoid being caught. I had put the golden bell (a part of my life?) in my bra, but it must have fallen out.

The men finally caught up to me. I tried to escape, but I was surrounded. They all rushed to me at once and managed to restrain my arms behind my back. They took me to their leader, the Cat King, to be tested. I think I was the queen, but my loyalties and abilities were in question. To prove that I wasn't one of the canines, I had to rearrange the giant cat condo skyscraper. (It was about as stable as Britney Spears's sanity.) I had to align the giant cans of catfood just right that acted as support beams on the patios. My height kept changing. At first I was normal-sized, then I was as tall as the building, and then I was only half as tall. I thought I had made everything stable, but when I stood back the top half started to bend over. It seemed to be made out of elastic. Nothing fell off, but the building was just bent in half and the top floor was almost touching the ground (think of a Slinky). I tried to hold it up, but someone just did it for me. I have no idea what happened after that.

I was in the kitchen trying to make salsa, but I didn't have any cilantro. Mom said that my sister had planted some in the garden and that she (my mother) pulled a bunch of it up. I went outside to get some, but the only thing growing in the garden were giant weeds (no, not weed). I found three pathetic, shriveled, leafless cilantro stems and decided to forget the whole thing. A DC was stomping around in the garden and talking to two of his friends who were with him. I think I was friends with him but secretly hated him because he was really stupid and obnoxious.

I went inside and locked the door. I was then in my old house (which really should be an automatic dream sign by now) and decided to take a shower. I was home alone, so I walked across the hallway to my room with only a towel on my head. The DC appeared in the living room and saw me. His eyes widened and he ran down the hallway towards me. I ran into my room and tried to lock the door. He pushed it open before I could close it, and I quickly wrapped the towel around myself. He forced me back onto my bed and tried to kiss me. I screamed at him to stop and said that I didn't like him in that way. He finally left me alone, but glared at me as he left the room. I don't remember anything after that. Goddamn, my dreams hate me lately.

I felt like I was watching an interactive movie in this one (like a movie/video game hybrid). I was in a wholesale/retail store, and a DC friend and I were walking down the aisles. I told him I'd seen this movie before, and that we had to stock up on guns ASAP. We saw a display of them and grabbed all we could (we couldn't take everything because we could only carry so many types of guns in our inventories). There were shotguns, AK-47s, sniper rifles, Uzis and a small piano keyboard with a gun nozzle at the end.

The first time around, we hesitate to shoot anyone. The whole scene kept replaying, as though we were continuing from a savepoint. We got wiser each time and knew what to expect. We found a place in the store that had some handy scimitars. Eventually, we just started killing everyone before the the zombie virus could even begin to spread. The store owner (who was at fault for the zombie virus) called everyone into the food court. He tried to tell us to calm down and told us what to do when the zombies started attacking. The whole time he was talking, I was still cutting people up. I kept thinking things like, "If I only cut her arm off, she can still move run as a zombie! I have to cut her in half and behead her!" It was horribly gory. I saw spine vertebras and cut flesh. At least the only blood was already on the floor. (just a note: I am not a violent person. I don't know why some dreams have been so gory lately.)

The manager tried to get everybody to carry on as normal. He encouraged people to keep shopping, and he hired a few people to work in the food court. I was washing some spaghetti in the sink and then went outside to dump the dirty noodle water. I walked out to my car to grab something, and I ran into Britt. We sat on the pavement for a bit and talked, and I found a red bead on the ground. I asked if she knew what it was from, but she had no idea. We got in my car and were about to drive away, but just then lightning struck the store. I saw Abi in the car next to us and told both of them them to lay down in an area of open parking spaces. I said that as long as we're close to something metal, we won't get struck. The store caught on fire, and the manager got mad at me for not doing my job inside.

At the end, half of the customers were outside and the store was locked up to keep the zombies in. I thought there still might have been people in there, so I suggested that the manager makes an announcement on the PA telling any survivors to climb up onto a platform that the zombies can't reach. He grabbed a megaphone and said to everybody in the parking lot, "Adrianne here says that all teens should grab a gun a go save the people inside!" I was just like OH HELL NO BITCH. I hopped in mom's truck with three friends and sped off.

I heard him cursing me as I drove away, and then he had some sob story about how he was just trying to run a cake business. Apparently he created the zombie strain because their location would show up on a cake "map" as circles of gooey cinnamon filling. It would save him the time and effort it takes to put in the circles by hand. This idea would generate several hundred thousand dollars for him. The zombies were supposed to die within minutes. He never meant for it to spread. I just thought, "Yeah, whatever. Douchebag," as I drove away while eating a slice of his cake. It was pretty good. It was some sort of spongecake-cinnamon roll.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 01-11-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Under the sea
      +Jan.3+

We met in the sea between worlds.

I just spent the weekend with a friend, her baby, and a bunch of lesbians. It was awsome. I love Cincinnati. So many vegetarian places to eat at, plenty of places to go, and it even has a couple gay bars. Unfortunately you have to be 21.

High school had just let out for the day, and I went downstairs to find my car. I ran into an ex-bf who tried to talk to me and get me to go out with him again. I was frustrated and didn't want to deal with him, so I just ran outside onto the beach. The school was maybe a quarter mile away from the water, and there were a few tall hills made out of volcanic rock that kind of separated the school from the shore. The ex disappeared (probably inside the school looking for me), and I enjoyed my time on the beach. I talked to a cute surfer who had dark skin and amazing eyes that were as blue as the ocean. He excused himself to go "catch a tide."

I grabbed my messenger bag that was sitting next to a hill and took out a stack of (I think) 26 11x8 pictures. The wind picked up and blew them all over the shore. My ex was then sitting at the water's edge and tried to take some of the pictures. The water washed away most of them and then brought them back. I managed to get all of them, thank god. Some of them were pictures of random things (mostly a solid color, pink was one of them), but a lot were nude pictures of me on the beach. They looked really artsy (not pornographic). The sun was behind me and made a silohouette of me or gave me a cool white glare that faded out some of the picture. I vaguely remembered taking them, but I couldn't remember who took them. I think then I was nude again, and I felt really aroused. I felt the breeze against my skin and the warm water splashing up on my legs.

(As I was falling asleep, I was listening to an oceany-sounding song and thinking of water. Is this a pneumonic dream? However you spell it.)

I swam off into the ocean until I found a foresty island. When I stepped on to land I was fully clothed. It was like I was playing a video game, but I was actually in it. I walked around and found two party members. We fought a couple monsters, but there wasn't much I could do. I was either a support character or just didn't have a weapon. I made a long, sharp metal rod appear, and I stabbed the monsters all the way through while my party members used a sword and a bow. Thankfully there wasn't any gore in this dream.

We kept walking until we were in the side yard of my old house (why do I always ignore this dream sign?). It was nighttime, and we were tired and low on HP. The big, buff guy in our party slept leaning against a tree while the scrawny archer and I tried to huddle for warmth on the concrete. All we had was a thin, worn-out sheet to wrap around us. My feet felt like ice, and I knew he felt the same thing. We made the other guy sleep between us to keep us warm. He protested but finally gave in. I found an huge ugly dress laying at my feet that looked like it was made for a 7 foot tall girl. It was red, orange and mustard yellow plaid and was made out of tweed. I put it over the three of us, but the guys got offended and said, "We don't need some girly dress to keep warm!" I shrugged and took it all for myself, but they quickly changed their minds when the wind chills picked up.

In order to travel to other places we had to walk through the ocean. When we stood in the middle of it, we could see all the other islands off in the distance. There was a prehistoric land, a future land, and I'm not sure what else. Most of them had giant neon light billboards with the island's name/theme on them. We were about to head to the future land, but we ran into the surfer from earlier. My party members were gone, and just the two of us stood in the clear blue waist-high water. It was devoid of all sea critters, but it still felt like the water itself was full of life. I remember thinking, "We met in the sea between worlds."

It was a grey, rainy day and I was driving my mom's truck to my elementary school (once again, I fail to see dream signs). I got out and started walking around campus. I think it was a Monday or Tuesday, but the only people on campus were staff members. I walked into a building and was then at my college. I kept asking people if they'd seen my kindergarten teacher, and I went on a wild goose chase through various rooms and floors of the building. I gave up and walked into my third grade classroom to help set up for a science project. I emptied a juice box into an Erlenmeyer flask and set it by the window. I rinsed out the box and put it on a shelf above the lost and found coat rack. I figured somebody would have a use for it and be able to make some money off of it. I wish I snagged the fedora that was hanging from one of the hooks.

I walked in to the room next door and finally found my kindergarten teacher. She was talking to another teacher I didn't really like, and I waited patiently for her to finish. She looked me straight in the eyes and didn't show any signs of recognition (irl I've visited her within the last two years, so she should at least know my face). She and the other teacher left, and then it was just the janitor sitting on a counter (my school had really nice janitors that everyone liked). He didn't seem to recognize me, either. He seemed completely different personality-wise. He had a couple eyebrow rings and ear piercings, and he had these really cool small diamond-shaped mirrors glued above an eyebrow.

I went back out to the parking lot to give my older sister a ride to her elementary school. When we got there, she jumped out of the car and ran to the playground with a friend from middle school. I got out and wandered around (possibly looking for more teachers I had), but I don't really remember. When it was time to go, I almost drove over the small cement divider between the two parking lots. It was really icy out, and I thought I'd save some time by coming out of the driveway that was a few feet closer to the road. I started to think rationally for a moment, but then disregarded all logic and tried to drive into the next parking lot, smashing some plants and trees in the process.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 01-13-2009 at 06:12 AM.

Under the sea
      +Jan.8+

Attempt at January's task!

Sorry for not updating more! I just picked up another class at school (university), so now I go five days a week instead of two (I have 17 credit hours). I also haven't had very many dreams worth writing down.

I was in my old house, but I didn't live there. I'm not sure how I got in, but I was there alone. I wandered throughout the house seeing what the new owners had done with it. All of the decorations throughout the house had deep red, gold, and bronze colors. There was a giant curtain separating the open living room from the rest of the house, and I figured that it was someone's bedroom. My sister showed up to look around, and I think she startled me a bit. I walked into my old bedroom, and it looked just like I remembered it.

As I looked out my window, I realized I was dreaming. I opened the window and crouched on the ledge. I closed my eyes and thought, "Below me is an ocean. A Hawaiin crystal blue ocean. There are colorful fish and coral reefs, but no sharks are in sight. Atlantis is down there." When I opened my eyes, I was standing at the patio door. I closed my eyes and thought of Atlantis again. When I opened them and walked outside, my mom appeared and followed me. She kept asking me things like if I was going to do laundry soon or if I could go inside and look at something. "Stupid distracting dream character," I thought, "Go back inside! Or sit down. Whatever. Just get out of my way."

As I walked toward the lawn, I once again imagined water and Atlantis. When I opened my eyes, there was a huge, square swimming pool in the ground. It was at least 20 feet deep. I jumped in and looked around underwater. In the middle I saw colorful coral and kelp, but no lost city. I saw two sharks at the other side of the pool, and they were heading towards me. I held on to the ledge to keep my head out of the water and thought, "I can deal with anything the sharks throw at me. I'm a professional shark wrestler." When I looked again, the sharks were still there.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them, I was in a normal-looking pool and was only semi-lucid. Ninja9578 sat on an edge with his feet dangling in the water. Around me were other DVers (nobody in particular). It felt like a philosophical discussion group, and Ninja was leading it. He asked things like, "What is lucid dreaming? We all know what it means to have a lucid dream, but what does that truly mean to you?" It was oddly appropriate for him to show up.

I got out and started to walk inside to grab a towel. A few DCs walked in front of me, and all of them were wearing hideous striped sweater/halter top things. One lady had really frizzy brown hair, and I said to her, "You're dreaming right now! This is all a dream! Don't you realize what that means?? Stop wasting your time here. Go out and do your tasks!" She had a surprised look on her face, and then ran out the side gate to do whatever she had to do. I guess I should have followed my own advice.

Now I was in a fake lucid. I was still dreaming, but I'd lost sense of what reality was. There was a woman sitting by a vanity, and I think I was supposed to know her through another friend. Apparently I met her before but lost contact with her. She was gorgeous. Dark hispanic skin with curled hairI almost didn't say anything, but then I realized I should find out her real name since I was still dreaming. I called her La DiDa or La Odio (odio means hate in spanish. odd.), but I knew that was just a stage name. She said that she also goes by Pumpkin, Peppermint and Vizzy. I asked why she never used her real name, and her response was, "With a personality this big, you can't have just one name!"
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 01-13-2009 at 06:13 AM.

Under the sea
      +Jan.9+

Flight of the Living Dead

I was with a family in the middle of the woods when we decided to go somewhere interesting. We didn't want to pay full price for airplane tickets (but in retrospect we should have), so we talked to some shady-looking guy who said he'd hook us up for $200. He had his own jumbo jet (probably stolen) and could give us a cheap ride. The four of us tried to sit on a huge copilot seat, and the pilot said to not worry about seat belts since he wasn't wearing one. That's when I got really worried about this flight. I got up from my seat and wandered around, and the plane felt more like a cabin now. The rest of the plane looked like a house, and there were bedrooms, bathrooms and a kitchen. The kitchen didn't have any food in it, so we had to bring our own.

There were more people on board now, and there was a Persian rug set up in the middle of an open space. There were people dancing on it while everybody else sat on the floor around it (I think Nate was there). I got up there and did a completely improv dance, and the pair of lime green gloves I was wearing had a sixth finger. At first it was just a cloth finger, but then there was a real human finger inside of it. It was really creepy. There was a cyber punk girl who looked a lot like Unelias's dream guide, Sharadaun. She asked for two volunteers to learn the "zombie dance," and I stepped foward along with someone else. She showed us how to do it, and it was very earthy and primal. It was a bit complicated, but very cool. We all joked around saying, "It's not like we'll all turn in to zombies or anything. I mean, that's never happened in an airplane movie or anything. "

(One of the most amazing dance performances I've ever seen.)

Before we performed the dance, I went to the restroom and gathered some seraded knives to prepare myself. I also packed a lunchbox of food for later. I looked in the fridge and saw everybody's personal food and figured I could help myself to it since most of them wouldn't be alive in an hour. When I got out of the restroom, I walked in to a living room. The only people in it was a zombified couple who died cuddling on the couch. I stabbed them in the head a few times just as a precaution.

I walked through the plane/house and killed any other zombies in sight. When I walked through a bedroom, two zombie girls were on the bed making out. I think the zombiness brought out people's sexuality and repressed desires. After killing them, I walked into a typical airplane setting. I tried to lock the bedroom door behind me, but the latch wouldn't click. I prayed that the zombie girls wouldn't realize that the door wasn't actually locked. Unfortunately they did, and they got up and started moving again. They headbutted the glass door until it started to break, and that's when a guy with a gun shot them both. All of the surviving passengers had gathered at one end of the plane, and they were slowly boarding a smaller rescue plane. The guy with a gun was standing at the end of the seat aisle, ready to shoot any zombies that wandered over.

Someone heard thumping coming from an overhead luggage bin and tried to open it. We all warned her that zombies like to hide in places like that, but she wouldn't listen. At first all we saw was a jar of jam, and then we saw a woman's face amidst the luggage. We pulled her out, but then she turned into a 300 pound man in a red shirt. We really questioned how he could have possibly fit in such a small space. His weight threw the plane's entire balance off. We were flying over France, and the plane was about to take a nose dive because of him. There was another large man on board who tried to balance things out, and it more or less worked. The tail end of the plane had broken off, and there was a fire slowly consuming the plane. More and more people kept showing up to be rescued, but there's no way they would all fit on the other plane. I went into a storage room to see what kind of provisions we had. There was some canned applesauce, flour, coffee beans and a lot of bread. I grabbed several loaves and handed them out to people.

It felt like hours went by after the tail broke off, but I think we all forgot about it until a bigger chunk of the plane broke off and the fire got worse. There was a really hot girl who I had a crush on that I wanted to save, but she was too far back in line to make it to the rescue plane in time. An even bigger section of plane broke off, and now all that was left was the nose and a few rows of seats. The entire plane started to fall to the earth, and I felt a tight grip of falling and fear in my chest. It was horrible, especially since the scene kept replaying. I tried to open my eyes and keep them open, but I felt dizzy and exhausted. I stared at my bedroom window, and my vision was distorted. Everything looked wavy and like it was spinning. I fell back asleep and was on the plane again. Time felt frozen and reversed. I was on the plane before the crash, I was the only one moving as I walked through the seat aisle looking at all of the faces of people who died. I was filled with emotions of sadness, regret, and helplessness. All of these people were killed, and there wasn't a damned thing I could do about it.

Time unfroze, and I was once again on the falling plane. The rescue plane had flew away, and so the rest of us were stuck there. I jumped from the plane and landed on the concrete far below. The landing didn't hurt, but the fall hurt because of the tight grip in my chest. I heard a narrator's voice in my head saying, "I had to experience what the forgotten passengers of that flight experienced. I bungee jumped off the roof of my hotel and saw Death standing on the ground waiting for me."

I was walking through a university campus to get to a class, and the courtyard had a ton of fountains. Some were ten feet deep in the middle, and all of them were aqua blue. As I walked passed them, I saw my friend Tyler quickly swimming through each fountain to the other side. He would have put Michael Phelps to shame. I would have jumped in, but I was wearing a white shirt and didn't want to be dripping wet in class. I sat at the edge of one of the fountains and stuck my hands in. By concentrating, I was able to manipulate the water above my hands and make it swirl around.

Last edited by Wolfsbane; 01-11-2009 at 06:08 PM.

King of All Wild Things Tarsier's Avatar
      BC, Canada
      woa
      LDs since joining DV:
      DILD:56
      WILD:2
      last LD: Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Under the sea
      +Jan.10+

Really quick updates. I've been really busy with school and friends. I haven't even been online since last Thursday.

I went in to a grocery store to get something, but then I saw all of my old managers (plus some new ones) running around trying to get stuff done. I tried to hide my face behind item displays so that they wouldn't lasso me in to working for them again. I finally talked to one of them, and she said that I was still technically employed by the company. (Note: I worked at a restaurant for a year and was let go when they got overstaffed. That's probably illegal, but I hated that place and was glad to be rid of it.) The manager said that there was only six people currently on shift and that they were due to get very busy in an hour. I said I'd help them out, but only if they agreed to pay me what I was worth and to let me do kitchen work like I'd been asking them about for half a year.

Another one of the managers asked why I never wanted to be scheduled to work there anymore, and I said that it's because my work goes unnoticed and that nobody gives a shit about me. As I was explaining all of this, he started walking away to go do some paperwork. Essentially, this dream is everything I wish I could have said to those assholes. A year later, and I still refuse to step foot in that place or in any other restaurant in that chain. *shudder*

My mom rode her motorcycle to work, but she forgot her lunch and her puppy so I had to ride my own motorcycle over there. I walked into a hospital (mum works at a research lab) and found her putting her helmet in a janitor's closet. I walked around and talked to one of the guys in charge of the place. He said that they needed volunteers for a study, and that it paid $270 a session. I guess they were testing a new kind of birth control/mono vaccine that gets injected into your hip muscle. I agreed and got a couple of the shots. After getting the shot, I had to kiss a bunch of people to see if the shot protected me against mono (I don't think I actually kissed anyone). Looking back, $270 is not worth risking my health for.

When I went in for another shot, my doctor said that something had gone wrong and that I only had 60 days to live. I cried while running outside, and then I ran in to a group of teens. I told them what the doctor had done to me, and they all hugged and tried to console me. A girl took me by the hand, and all of them led me through secret passage ways in the hospital. The guys in the group were in a band, and they set up their drums, electric guitars and violins in the middle of a hallway and played for me.

Weeks went by in an instant, and then I was down to my last two weeks of life. I was sitting in the bedroom of my old house crying my eyes out, and then mom came in to my room. I wasn't going to say anything, but I broke down and told her what happened. She was confused, upset and ashamed just like I knew she'd be. I tried to tell her that it was money I needed to pay for school, and she said that she could have given me the money.

I got online and looked up my test subject number in their database, and it had my "expiration" date on it. I found another search result at a different building, and it said that I hadn't showed up to get injections for three weeks. Apparently the first hospital on a street nambed Zwiebel (onion) wasn't where my mom worked, and I wasn't about to die.

Under the sea
      +Jan.21+

I don't remember too many details from this one because I didn't write it down right away.

As I was falling asleep, I was on my back with my arms on the pillow above my head. I was juat letting my thoughts flow, and then I realized my arms felt like they were asleep. I could feel my mind slipping in to sleep, but I was still slightly conscious. I had the feeling that I was going to LD (it felt like a WILD), so I tried to imagine what Atlantis would look like (January's advanced task).

I don't remember most of the dream, but I think I was in a big, open room that was filled with people. I remember walking on crappy blue carpet, and I think a bunch of shelves full of fabric lined some of the walls. Suddenly I realized I was dreaming. I closed my eyes and thought of Atlantis. I tried to imagine it as I had seen it in my mind earlier. I opened my eyes just enough to see that I was floating above the carpet, and then I felt like I was sinking into the ground. I closed my eyes again and thought, "Take me to King Titan." Eyes still closed, I heard the ocean around me and the gentle rocking of the water. When I opened my eyes, I was laying in bed (a FA). At first I thought I was awake and silently cursed for waking up and ruining the dream, but then I saw that my blankets were kicked to the end of the bed. I figured out that I was asleep, but I thought, "Ehh, I should wake up and cover my legs up. It's cold in here." I slowly drifted back to sleep in my FA and started to dream again, but when my eyes fluttered open every now and then, I was back in the FA. When I awoke for real, all of my blankets were still over me. I was going to write the dream down, but I was too tired to get up. I just thought that I would remember all of it later because it was so vivid.

I was sitting outside on some staris underneath a wooden trellis. I had my heavy book bag with me, and I was resting before going inside the building at the bottom of the stairs. An older man walked by me and tried to tell me something, but I don't think I was listening. He gave up and into the building (I think it was an office). When I looked up at the trellis, I saw countless birds gathered on it. They looked like pigeons but were vibrantly colored like parakeets, and the dominant colors among them were purple and teal. One bird landed on the trellis right above my bag, and I got the feeling it was about to cover my bag in pigeon droppings. I took my stuff and hurried inside just in time.

When I got inside, a party was going on. I don't remember too much, but I think there was a fancy swan fountain in the middle of a room, and the entire place had red carpet and beautiful decorations. All of the people running around were high school and college kids, and many of them were wearing crazy clothes. There were a lot of circus style outfits as well as pirate clothes.

As I wandered around, I walked by a group of hot girls. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help it. One of them, a beauty with dark skin and black hair, caught my eye and winked. She sauntered over to me, took my hand and whispered, "Follow me. I know a private spot we can go to." When I was walking behind her, I saw that she was wearing a corset, striped stockings and a very short tulle skirt (like a tutu). She was also wearing a black thong, and I just stared and stared at her perfect ass. I almost grabbed it, but I decided to restrain myself. It's too bad I wasn't lucid.

Under the sea
      +Jan.28+

I'm going to leave out a lot of the detail for the last two and just get to the important part.

I was in a grocery store when a creepy guy who's a sort-of friend (it's hard trying to make him go away irl) called. He asked if he could come see me, and I yelled no and hung up. Soon after that, I saw him walk through the front doors. I tried to hide behind a bread display, but he was walking in my direction. When he turned his head for a moment, I bolted for the restroom. He ran after me and stood outside the door pounding on it and gently saying, "I just want to see you. It's been so long. I miss you. You're so pretty, won't you kiss me?" I said HELL NO and somehow called security over there. They took care of the creepy guy who was standing right outside with a camcorder in hand.

When he was finally gone, I got into a car that was parked in the middle of the store. My sister was driving, and my mother was sitting in the front seat next to her. I sat in the back with a friend, two children, a talking white rabbit, and a talking sock puppet. We drove outside and kept going until it was dark out. We stopped in the driveway of my old house to rest for the night. I elected to stay up and keep watch with my shotgun. I nervously looked through every window of the car, trying to find any sign of movement outside. I never saw one, but I know we were on the run from zombies.

I must have drifted to sleep, because the next thing I know is that the car is being flipped over by Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. He stood eight feet tall and lifted the car with one hand while his other hand held a giant sword. I felt horrible. My entire body, from internal organs to every skin cell, was gripped in pure terror. I lost all sense of direction as the car turned in circles. I managed to jump out, and then I was alone with Pyramid Head. As he held the car in mid-air, I held on to the bumper and kicked my legs. As I let go to get to the ground, I felt his claws dig into my arms and form deep gashes all the way to my wrists. I didn't feel the pain, but my body ached with fear. I had my eyes closed, but in my mind I could see the deep red wounds. That image is still floating in my mind.

I woke up shortly after that. It was just too much for me to take.

This one is from a few nights ago. I was in a huge mechanic garage watching some guys work on a car. They got bored with working and then started to throw a basketball around. Apparently that wasn't manly enough, so they started tossing things like car engines and anvils back and forth. I sat in a corner unnoticed until one of the anvils bounced off the floor and fell on my head. I screamed and ran to the door. I ran to get help, and I almost made it to a fenced-in area that was filled with people. Before I could make it several of the guys dogpiled on me, almost crushing me to death with their weight.

I think this is saying something about my fear of certain men. I only felt androphobic for a day, but I can still remember the feeling.

Houses in my neighborhood kept catching on fire, almost like spontaneous combustion. One house caught fire, and then the wind blew it across the street to another one. When that house caught fire, the original house was back to normal. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out a tree that caught fire. I went next door to my aunt's house and pounded on her window. I showed her the extinguisher and pointed up, trying to tell her that her roof was burning. I gave the extinguisher to her and then instantly realized that I was now defenseless if the fire spread to my own house. I ran inside to get my cat, and just as I found her the roof collapsed around me. She was able to jump over some burning boards and out the window, leaving me trapped in the flames.

(Seems like the fire's taken an affinity for me.)

I think this dream is saying that I do too much for family and friends, which somehow screws me over in the end.

I woke up and crawled in to bed with my friend. I think being next to him and hearing another heart beat kept the bad dreams away.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 01-28-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Under the sea
      +Jan.31+

The Vengeful Ghost of Napoleon

Yet another disturbing dream... I had another disturbing one after this, but I don't remember enough to write it out. I just wonder if all of these dreams are building up to something bigger or if they're trying to tell me something. I usually don't even try to interpret my dreams, but it's very odd that I've been having so many disturbing ones. Maybe it's just stress from my waking life bleeding in to dreams.

I was driving in a very nice semi-woodsy area. There were clusters of trees everywhere, and autumn leaves coated the entire ground. At the bottom of a cliff not too far away was the ocean. I couldn't help but admire all of the huge, old Victorian houses that looked empty. Curiosity got the best of me, and so I parked in front of a blue and white one and went inside. I think Brittani was with me. We walked around and explored the place, and I took a ton of pictures. Something felt strange about taking pictures though. I thought that none of them would turn out, either because I wasn't taking "real" pictures (like I was in a dream) or that they wouldn't show up because I was taking them in a "ghost" house. The second floor of the house looked a bit like a greenhouse in the sense that the ceiling and wall by the staircase were entirely glass window panes. The glass was true to life because it was thicker at the bottom of the panes like in old houses.

Brittani and I wandered into an old bedroom that was still furnished. I'm not sure how we knew this, but we knew that Napoleon Bonaparte and his wife Marie-Louise had lived and died in that house. Britt wandered into another room while I looked through a dark, wooden jewelry case. I took more pictures and debated on whether or not I should take something. I decided not to, but later on I found a necklace that somehow ended up in my pocket.

I called Britt over to the bedroom to look around, but we started heading down the stairs instead. When I looked down the hallway to the bedroom, I saw the ghosts of Napoleon and Marie. We were startled, but it seemed like they were expecting us. We apologized for walking in univited and said that we were just about to leave. They flew over us and got right in our faces. I don't remember what they said exactly, but when they spoke I could smell their dead, decaying breath. I tried to use flattery to escape as I frantically searched my mind for any information I learned in history. Unfortunately the only specific details I could remember is that he was exiled to Elba Island and that when he died they found traces of arsenic in his hair.

Using my eyes, I told Britt to run. We both bolted down the stairs, but she disappeared before I reached the bottom. Instead, some girl I didn't know was there. I'm glad Britt was gone because I would have bawled my eyes out when I awoke. When I saw the other girl, her skin had split open and she was laying on a wooden board. It was awful. I could see the red, pulpy mess in her legs and arms. Napoleon wanted to punish us for trespassing, and he succeeded. He tried to "sew" the girl back together with a circular saw that worked like an actual sewing machine. He sewed the skin on her arms, legs, sides and face back together, and then he sewed her right on to the wood board. He had killed his wife in the same fashion and then sewed her on top of the other girl. He finished it up by sewing another board on top of his wife, and then he turned to look at me. Adrenaline surged through me, and I ran outside screaming. When I looked back at the house, Napoleon was looking at me through a window. When I looked back again, the house looked completely empty once again.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 02-01-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Under the sea

2 WILDS in one day. :)

+March.11+

Wow, I live! Amazing. I've still been so busy with life. Two more days of classes, and then I have two finals next week. Then I'm off for a week before starting more classes. I have less scheduled this time, so hopefully I won't be as busy. I still <3 you guys and DV!

I only slept for a couple hours at a time last night. These two dreams were during daylight hours. They were very productive, though. Both were lucid.

March's advanced task - WILD?

I fell asleep in a big comfy chair, and as I was drifting off I felt "waves" sweep through my body signaling that I was asleep. I think this may have been a WILD.

I dreamed that I was still in my room, and my ex gf was here. I was fully lucid, so I summoned my hot best friend here. I started to strip down while taking off some of their clothes as well. I kneeled over my best friend, stomach to stomach. I was about to kiss her and get down and dirty, but then I heard country music playing down stairs and freaked out because I thought my mom was home. I sat back in the chair and pretended to be asleep. I still felt the waves. I drifted in and out for a bit, and I felt like I was flying. I could see my dreamscape a little bit through my eyelids, but I felt that it would vanish if I opened them. Eventually I was fully in the dream. I walked into another room in the house, and a little store was set up. I think an old Chinese karate master worked there.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I injured my arm. One of the veins was severely swelled, like a blood clot. There was a big, nasty purple bump under my skin. I thought I'd broken my arm, but the hospital was closed so I couldn't go. The karate master tried to drain it with a syringe, but nothing happened. Then I felt something moving under my skin. At first I thought it was just my pulse, but then I saw something. I watched, wide-eyed in horror. It was long and round, like an overfull vein.

A customer asked if it was a vein, and I looked at him and calmly said, "No, it's a snake." I then could see the skin patterns of the snake through my skin. The karate master warned me that it was poisonous, but I wasn't afraid because it was just a ball python. I was more afraid of it getting in to my heart and making a nest, and so I grabbed it by the head and pulled it through my now ripped skin. It was at least seven or eight inches long, and it was biting me the entire time. I snapped its neck before pulling the rest out. For a moment I was worried about a deadly infection, like what happens if you don't pull the entire guinea worm out of the leg.

I threw the snake to the ground and smashed it repeatedly with my knee high ass-kicking boots. I tried to stay on tall furniture to avoid the ground, but I just had to get out of there. With a jump, I phased through my wall and flew away outside.I realized that I was still dreaming, and I tried to think of something cool to do. I then remembered March's task to walk on a rainbow. I flew up into the clouds and thought of rainbows. I started to fall, going through misty rainbows in my descent. When I landed on the ground with a soft thud, I saw rainbows everywhere of all shapes and sizes. I willed a big, strong rainbow to appear. I told it that it had to be solid enough to support me
      (apparently I talk to rainbows in my dreams). It looked kind of like a slide or something that would belong in a playground.

At first it looked like a curved sheet of glass, but for just a moment it looked like weaved metal or plastic. I climbed all the way over it, but then went back to sit at the highest point. I wasn't sure if a pot of gold was part of the task, but I made one appear anyway. There were coins inside, but they all looked like they belonged to an ancient world. Some had Aztec or hispanic designs, others didn't look like coins at all. One in particular caught my attention. It was a rhombus-shaped piece of deep red metal, and it had a simplified picture of a phoenix stamped in to it. It looked like something you'd find deep in a temple. I tried to memorize it, but I could feel the dream urging me to do something else. I tried to eat the coins to see what they would taste like, but I dropped all of them. It was more like something forced them out of my hands. I got the feeling that it was forbidden to eat them.

Meeting my dream guide - WILD?

I got up from where I'd been sleeping and was in FA. Britt was in the room with me, and she was eating Oreos, very messily I might add. She had crumbs all over her mouth. I was eating something, but I don't remember what. I realized that I was asleep, but I thought that Britt was actually there. I think this was another WILD. I hugged her and asked if she wanted to cuddle. She said that we could after she was done eating. She was taking forever, and I got impatient. I wiped the crumbs off her mouth and kissed her. Eyes widened, she leaned in to it.

I grabbed her around the waist and walked out into a very tall stairwell. I thought, "Let us fly up to the trees on the top floor. Let us fly to where we have privacy." There was a really cool indoor foresty area with some moss for grass and a few palm trees. There were green neon lights in the windows, and a bed sat in the middle of it all. I gently laid her down, but then she said she didn't feel well.

I sighed, disappointed, and floated back downstairs into the room where I'd been sleeping.
      My dream guide awaited me there. I'd never seen him in a previous dream, and yet I felt like I'd known him my whole life. He had dark hair and skin, and I think his eyes were either green or red tinted. He wore some sort of black and red velvet outfit. He reminded me of a waiter at a classy restaurant, like he had just gotten off work. We talked for a bit about what happened with Britt, and he tried to lend advice. He said something like, "You can't make something out of nothing, and you can't force yourself on people." I replied that there could be something if she were single, and she's said that before. Besides, it was just a dream. No harm, no foul, right?

I asked if I could cuddle with him, and he sighed and smiled. He kissed me on the forehead as we sat in the dark and watched rain pelt the windows outside and car lights reflect the water beads on the glass. He excused himself to go back to work, and I went to find entertainment. I think I was a snake of some sort, because I then slithered up another set of stairs. Between each flight of stairs was a very small gap close to the ground that was impossible for most people to get through. I slithered through one, and then flew up yet another set of stairs and into another room of the house that he'd set up.

The entire walls and floors, fixtures and everything else were pure white. Open fish tanks of varied sizes were set up all over the room. I saw colorful tropical fish and corals, sea anenomies, pygmy sharks, barracudas, sunfish, angelfish, turtles, water snakes, and many exotic fish. I tried to stay floating in the air so that the scarier ones like the barracudas couldn't get to me.

I walked into the next room and saw small rodents in one corner, and bird cages that filled the rest of the room. Lovebirds, macaws, cockatiels, cockatoos, parakeets, finches (some were the size of acorns) and very small chickens. The hen was the size of a regular egg, and the chicks were as small as those finches. There were also parrots, and the one that caught my eye was a pastel-colored parrot. Instead of the brilliant reds and blues, it had baby hues of pink and light blue. It had the entire rainbow, actually. I took it out of the cage and put it on my shoulder, pretending to be a pirate. I walked further into the room and saw old, dusty birdhouses.

As I walked by some sinks, I closed my eyes and attempted March's task of eating green eggs and ham (the funny thing is, I don't eat meat). I tried to summon a plate of the food, but then I realized that I didn't want to eat in a room full of furry/feathery animals.

The task didn't work out, so I went to my dream guide's room. I think I upset him earlier, because he was crying when I walked in. His boyfriend was cuddling and trying to comfort him, and my DG looked embarrassed that I'd seen the two of them. I just smiled because I knew it all along. I just thought it was fitting that my DG would be a gay man. I ran my fingers through his hair and told him that I'm pretty gay, but it fluctuates so I'm never quite sure what I am. His boyfriend said, "Oh honey, don't you ever change that! You don't need a label to be happy!" He reflected my exact thoughts. I think he's the male version of me, while my DG is my opposite. He'd stopped crying by now, and then I realized I didn't even know his name. What he said sounded like "Dan Vallahagan" or Vallahan, but he spelled it like "Vagnagun." I think his boyfriend's name was Chris. Either way, we all laid on the bed and watched the rain outside.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 03-11-2009 at 11:07 PM.

ex-member
      You're here!
      Bollocks.

Under the sea
      Hubby! <33

Yeah, I'm kind of here. I should be around more starting next week, I hope. There's just too much going on right now. x_______x

ex-member
      Thats okay, I understand.

Glad to see you got a name from your DG!
      Bollocks.

Under the sea
      I'm still alive. Barely.

For a week or two, I stopped having such vivid dreams (or I just forgot them shortly after waking), but these last two weeks I've been having pretty vivid dreams that I can remember for a while. I just haven't gotten around to writing many of them down.

+March.28+

I wasn't able to shower before going to school and my hair was all oily and gross. I brought shampoo, toothpaste and a toothbrush with me hoping to take a shower there. Before math I must have showered somewhere in Galvin Hall, although I don't remember it. I freaked out a little bit because I thought I was crunched for time and had to quickly shower in the science building. I took an elevator to the forth floor (which doesn't actually exist) because it had a big bathroom/locker room. When I peeked out into the hallway, there were several doors with ominous signs on them. One looked like an electric shock room, another had a picture of fire. All of them said something like "warning! Room may be considered bomb proof!" or something to the effect of being super top secret with very limited access.

I ran down the hallway, hoping the secretary at her desk wouldn't hear my squeaking shoes. When I got to the bathroom, I noticed a lady was in one of the stalls. I set my bag down by the window next to the shower so that she (or anybody else) couldn't steal it. I glanced in the mirror and realized that my hair was already clean. I tried to part it, but it ended up looking really retarded.

The lady came out of the stall talking to somebody I couldn't see. "Come along, Bernadine," she'd said. Her wheeling suitcase seemed to follow her out of the bathroom, but her invisible friend was pulling it. I stared at the suitcase wishing I could see this creature. I think she had special powers that let her see things that the average person can't. And the creature? who knows what it was. the whole thing was pretty creepy.

+May.3+

Two words: fucked up.

I was laying in a queen size bed with my "father" and "brother." I guess we were poor and had to share a bed. I had my own, but I never slept in it. I don't know why, but I was the black sheep in the family. Or maybe I was the only sane one. Either way, they hated me and made no attempt to hide it. My dad and brother took up most of the bed with plenty of room to spare, and I was curled up in a ball in a corner, just barely on the bed at all. I had to sleep next to my dad, and he laughed and said "Dumb bitch!" every time he farted next to me. It was horrible.

All I had was a tiny blanket that barely covered me. My father said that whoever called the big green blanket could have it. I called it before my brother did, but that didn't matter. I was laying on the floor among piles of clothes, and I was all wrapped up in the green blanket. That didn't matter. My brother towered over me and said, "Hey squirt, give me the damned blanket. I called it." What my father meant to say was, "I'm just trying to seem unbiased, but really I'm letting your brother have the blanket."

I screamed. It wasn't over the stupid blanket, but rather the principal of it all. I got up, threw the blanket at my brother and locked myself in the bathroom. I searched the drawers for sharp objects and found six pairs of scissors and two screwdrivers. I stuffed them all into the pockets of my cutoff jean shorts. Glancing into the mirror, my eyes were so dark that the pupil blended into the iris. They reflected no light. I looked possessed.

I had it all planned out. First my father, the root of all my suffering, and then my brother. A quick stab to the heart, and then I would get out of there. I was about to do the deed, but then realized that I should pack my bags beforehand so that I can make a speedy escape. When I went to my barren room, I realized I was in my old house. I didn't realize I was dreaming though. As I packed my bag, I made sure to grab plenty of sexy underwear. If I was going to be a hobo, I at least wanted to look good. I stabbed the screwdriver and scissors through my white curtains, and instantly they became drenched in blood. Shit, I thought. Dad is going to see the blood and know what I'm planning. I folded the curtains over so that only white was showing, and I threw a pillow over the pile of scissors when my dad walked in with my cell phone. I had four new texts from Brittani, all of them pictures of naked women.

The rising sun filled my room with orange light, and I knew I had to hurry. Suddenly, my dad and brother were on a dock in a very serene beach. They had my blood stained curtains and were playing "parachute" with them. The curtains formed a dome and swirled all around them. Now's my chance. They'll never see me hiding in the folds.

Then I woke up. I tried to fall back asleep to continue the dream since I felt that I owed it to my dream self to get revenge. No such luck though.

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post

+May.3+

Two words: fucked up.

"Fucked up" is right.
      Shame you were robbed out of getting your revenge, though.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

King of All Wild Things Tarsier's Avatar
      BC, Canada
      these are some nice dreams! well done!
      LDs since joining DV:
      DILD:56
      WILD:2
      last LD: Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LD Count
      Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
      DJ Entries
      I love your dream journal! Very entertaining to read, can't wait to read more!

Rena_Chan's DJ
      My dream journal, please read and comment
      DEILD: 3 WILD: 0 DILD: 17

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Created Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Saint Augustine, Florida
      DJ Entries
      I'm not sure that's gonna happen.

Before Tarsier, the last post was in May.

LD Count
      Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
      DJ Entries
      Oh, I didn't notice that.

Rena_Chan's DJ
      My dream journal, please read and comment
      DEILD: 3 WILD: 0 DILD: 17

Under the sea
      Aww I'm sorry for not being around anymore. Life's just been hectic.
      I haven't been writing many down, partially because I'm not sleeping in my own house half of the time.

I learned the hard way why it's not a good idea to sleep with the Discovery Channel on. I'll have to write about that later.

Thanks for reading!

+March.27+

I spent half of the night teetering on the edge of wake and sleep. The moment I closed my eyes, I started to dream. When I opened my eyes for just a moment, I felt lightheaded and tingly, and I struggled to keep my eyes open. I was in control throughout the dreams, but it was a strange sort of lucid. I knew I could do whatever I wanted to, but I didn't try to do anything out of the ordinary.

At one point, I was falling in a black hole. It looked blue and purple and had streaks of thunder along the sides. I tried to wake up, but it was still hard to stay awake. As soon as I closed them, I was back in the black hole. I think I created it myself, just by letting my thoughts wander and manifest into images.

I think I had several false awakenings.

+May.10+

There were two 20-story parking garages side-by-side. I was in one of them (not sure what I was doing) when I randomly decided to throw a bag of $10mil into the other building. Just to look bad ass, I jumped after the bag. I think the garage I was in may have been on fire, because as I fell I thought, "Well, even though I'm dreaming and have this horrible grip of falling in my chest, this is still better than the fire." I was aware enough to know that I wouldn't get hurt, but I didn't become fully lucid.

I think I had another dream right in the middle of all this. I was in a library (looking at spell books?) and was pleasuring myself. I guess a good book really turns me on. I don't remember too much more, but I remember finding photos in some of the books. The images seemed to be mostly green and computer generated.

I was back in the parking garage where I had landed, and Brittani ran over to me. She grabbed my hand and hurried us over to a parked car. I got inside and started to sleep. When Britt said, "Umm... Adrianne? You should look out your window," I looked up to see the zombified face of Laura just inches from mine. Silently, I rolled my window up. I looked over to see that her (now zombie) boyfriend was at her window. Now we were in a movie. I was supposed to scream when I saw Laura, but I rationalized that if I wanted to live longer, screaming wouldn't help. In the time it takes to scream, Laura would have pulled me right out of the window to gnaw on my skull. I know Britt's boyfriend was just wearing makeup, but I think Laura was a real zombie (which was fine because I really don't like her anyway). The director told us to take a break, and then Abi was sitting next to me. She said that I should have a laptop or book with me so that I have a good reason for looking down and not out the window.

When Britt got back into the car, it was more like a tralier because we had plenty of room to walk around. When I gave her a hug, I noticed she had a hard-on. It didn't even phase me that the anatomy was all wrong.

Then she told me about how her dad's band joined a cover band with a female singer. Her band was, no joke, rice and beans who needed salsa and cheese backup. Honestly. I peeked inside a half-eaten burrito to get a good look at the band. Her dad was in there somewhere. I remember thinking, "I hope he can breathe. That's an awful lot of suffocating beans...."

I just don't ask anymore.

+July.19+

Recently I've been having fits of waking to dreaming to FA, back to dreaming. I've been falling in and out of consciousness at night. When I'm "awake," I see blackness. Sometimes I can open my eyes and look at my surroundings, but it's a struggle to keep them open. My body feels "fuzzy," like every inch of me is vibrating, but my limbs feel numb and nearly impossible to move. It's also like a floating-sinking feeling. I feel like I could fly away at any given moment, and yet I feel like I'm being dragged back into the dream world. I feel very paranoid in this state.

At one point last night, I felt like something was in the room with me. I might have seen her silohouette, but I got the strong feeling it was a female vampire with black hair. I covered my face with my hands and tried to scrunch my neck down and cover it with the blanket. I fell into a lucid FA.
      I was laying on the couch where I fell asleep, and morning sunlight was pouring in through the window. I got up, phased through the wall, and ran across the street. I soon found myself running over a flowering, hilly area. The sky was now dark purple. It was arounf 4 am, I think. I tried to make the sky lighten up, and eventually the sun started to rise. I dismissed it as just being the natural progression of time, and so I made the sky go dark so I could try again.

I had been running the whole time, and I got distracted when I got to a farm house. I climbed to the top, being careful not to fall in to the wheat-milling machine that had killed someone in the past. When I got to the top, I saw that the building went up several more floors, and now it was an office building with glass windows. I jumped through the glass of one window, and it was mostly dark and empty inside. I walked around until I ran into a guy who worked there. I don't remember all of what happened, but the next thing I know is that he was kissing my neck and trying to unbutton my jeans while he rubbed himself on the side of my leg. I repeatedly punched him in the fucking nuts and ran the hell out of there. I really hate these dreams.

When I jumped out the window, a saddled horse grazed near by. I could have easily taken off on it, but I just kept running until I got to the backyard of my old house. It was set up like a mini water park, with slides and Playskool plastic houses along the sides. Foam geometric shapes floated in the water all around me. The man had followed me, but I avoided being noticed by covering my face and going on a different slide. When he finally noticed me, I hopped the fence and landed in the middle of another water park surrounded by a zen garden. At that point I woke up, glad that I could finally stop running. The slides were pretty damn cool though.
      Last edited by Wolfsbane; 08-19-2009 at 06:08 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3