• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
      Lucid Natural Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      1000+
      The Aether
      DJ Entries
      Have you ever had your dream fade to black or awoken the moment you try to have sex whilst lucid?
      This used to happen to me all the time but I have found a way to stop it from happening.

All you have to do is concentrate more on your surroundings than the person your trying to have sex with. So instead of looking at those nice big tits, keep your head up and look around at the surroundings/people near by.

l3xicon
      That always happens to me too. I don't really like the solution though

Explorer Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Veteran First Class Referrer Silver
      Florida, USA
      I've found the best way to not wake up is just to savor the moment.

focus on the tactile stimulation that their skin is supplying, on the noises that are being produced by their diaphragm, etc.
      Pretty much just keep all your senses flooded with the smells/feeling/noises of your surroundings and your partner

Doing that, I can easily get through the whole sexual process.

1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      1000+
      The Aether
      DJ Entries
      I always felt that the stimulation was so intense that it would wake me up... the more i try to concentrate on my surroundings and less on the sexual act, the easier it is to stay asleep.

Banned
      Take it slow. Don't just jump on her the second you're lucid. Take it easy and rub your hands together frequently to maintain your dream.

Angry

Ok I really like Billibob's method because its seems that you can enjoy better the momment and the whole act.

I only managed once to get through the whole sexual act without waking from the exitment. I was imperssed that while I had one of the stronger orgasm in my life, and while in my lucid I ejaculated galons, when I woke up, I didn't ejaculate. This is very convinient especially if you sleep with a partner. But I m curious how can that be, is it because of sleep paralysis? Do you guys had the same expierience or is it just me?

Well i have to say Billibobs method works
      Thanks man

knows
      LD Count
      1billion+5
      Never Had Chance For Lucid Sex, Surely In The Future. Is It Rlly Realistic And Good As They Say?
      I stomp on your ideas.

Truth Seeker Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class Created Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>LucidDreamGod</span>'s Avatar
      US
      DJ Entries
      I always just wake up, it&#39;s always crappy.

I thought it worked the other way around, good idea.

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was
      To lucid dream is my real test
      To control them is my cause

It&#39;s usually the same for me too LucidDreamGod. It&#39;s never even worth trying because it usually just wastes my valuable LD.

Really? Thats one of the main reasons why I went to LD&#39;s. If its not as good as I thought it would be, it certainly kills my motivation for pursuing this art any further; although there are other reasons that are keeping me here.

AIDS ,CA
      Ha. Well i had a non-lucid dream where i was grabbing this really hot chicks tits for like ten minutes and then i made out with her, and i thought it was real. Thats how life-like a dream can be.

Quote Originally Posted by DriftingLeaves View Post
      Really? Thats one of the main reasons why I went to LD&#39;s. If its not as good as I thought it would be, it certainly kills my motivation for pursuing this art any further; although there are other reasons that are keeping me here.
      [/b]
      Haha, I can understand that. But I&#39;d rather stick to the real thing and do crazy things that I can&#39;t do in real life in my LDs. Plus, like I said, it&#39;s too hard not to wake up for me.

the angel of deaf Achievements:
      1 year registered 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class Referrer Bronze Made Friends on DV
      under a leaf
      Quote Originally Posted by lupo7 View Post
      Ok I really like Billibob&#39;s method because its seems that you can enjoy better the momment and the whole act.

I only managed once to get through the whole sexual act without waking from the exitment. I was imperssed that while I had one of the stronger orgasm in my life, and while in my lucid I ejaculated galons, when I woke up, I didn&#39;t ejaculate. This is very convinient especially if you sleep with a partner. But I m curious how can that be, is it because of sleep paralysis? Do you guys had the same expierience or is it just me?
      [/b]

What happans to me is that when I clymax I wake up to a false awakening. In the false awakening I observe with some embarresment that I ejaculated, but when I wake up for real I realize that I did not ejaculate.

Never Had Chance For Lucid Sex, Surely In The Future. Is It Rlly Realistic And Good As They Say?
      [/b]

It&#39;s different from person to person and from one dream to the next, but I had it pretty good
      A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service
      and compassion are the things which renew humanity.

Buddha
      ҉
      ҈҈My music҈҈

Truth Seeker Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class Created Dream Journal 10000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV
      <span class='glow_9400D3'>LucidDreamGod</span>'s Avatar
      US
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by dodobird View Post
      What happans to me is that when I clymax I wake up to a false awakening. In the false awakening I observe with some embarresment that I ejaculated, but when I wake up for real I realize that I did not ejaculate.
      [/b]
      I wouldn&#39;t be embarrest more like proud of myself

I wanna be the very best
      Like no one ever was
      To lucid dream is my real test
      To control them is my cause

LD Count
      1000+
      The Aether
      DJ Entries
      Yeah I used to wake up at the exact second that i slip johnny in.. so for a while there i tried just gettin headjobs which sort of worked. but now that i concentrate on my surroundings more than the person i am able to prolong it so that i may enjoy the whole experience. although its not as enjoyable concentrating on my surroundings rather than the sexual act, at least i&#39;m able to get through the whole thing without waking up and still manage to achieve an orgasm.

Just to answer lupo7&#39;s question - I have had a few dreams where i wake up in the morning and the bed is wet and sticky and it is definately not urine. And I have also experienced times when i orgasm in the dream but my bed isn&#39;t wet and sticky, so you are not alone.

bro
      WILD student
      Near to New York
      I haven&#39;t yet had the chance to try lucid dex, never got past 2nd base
      Brothers & Sisters in Dreams

United Kingdom
      Ok I really like Billibob&#39;s method because its seems that you can enjoy better the momment and the whole act.

I only managed once to get through the whole sexual act without waking from the exitment. I was imperssed that while I had one of the stronger orgasm in my life, and while in my lucid I ejaculated galons, when I woke up, I didn&#39;t ejaculate. This is very convinient especially if you sleep with a partner. But I m curious how can that be, is it because of sleep paralysis? Do you guys had the same expierience or is it just me?
      [/b]
      Yeah that happened to me once. It felt really good, and it didn&#39;t make any mess on my bed either. If anyone knows any ways to do that more often , please tell. Usually I ejaculate quicker in my dream than in real life. Not sure why though. In real life it takes me about 20 - 40 mins. but in my LD, as soon as I go on the second base or when I start on the 3rd base, it all ends there&#33; Does anybody know the reason? or how to prevent it?
      <span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">“Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”</span>

Quote Originally Posted by virtuozo View Post

Yeah that happened to me once. It felt really good, and it didn&#39;t make any mess on my bed either. If anyone knows any ways to do that more often , please tell. Usually I ejaculate quicker in my dream than in real life. Not sure why though. In real life it takes me about 20 - 40 mins. but in my LD, as soon as I go on the second base or when I start on the 3rd base, it all ends there&#33; Does anybody know the reason? or how to prevent it?
      [/b]
      Well may be you should be happy that you ejaculate quicker. If you needed 40 mins in your lucid maybe you would never have the time -I never had a lucid that lasted more than 20-25 mins so far.
      And anyway maybe you can try to take advantage and try multiple orgasms . That should be easy in a dream because your body don&#39;t get tired.

Except if the problem is that you awake after each orgasm. Then Dream reentering is in rescue

USA
      Quote Originally Posted by virtuozo View Post
      In real life it takes me about 20 - 40 mins. but in my LD, as soon as I go on the second base or when I start on the 3rd base, it all ends there&#33; Does anybody know the reason? or how to prevent it?
      [/b]
      In a lucid dream, you are not limited by your physical body. While awake, you only receive the sensations that are picked up and carried by your nerves. In an LD, it originates in your brain and stays in your brain. It&#39;s not only pleasurable sensations, but all senses are heightened.
      you must be the change you wish to see in the world...
      -gandhi

In marital bliss. Yup, I got married on Sept 26th, 2009!
      Quote Originally Posted by Eonnn View Post
      I always felt that the stimulation was so intense that it would wake me up... the more i try to concentrate on my surroundings and less on the sexual act, the easier it is to stay asleep.
      [/b]
      That may be your problem (the bolded part). If you think you will then you probably will. Dreams often take on the form we expect. If we expect a dream monster to harm us it probably will. The same goes for awakening, though you may still experience a false awakening some times.

Try to approach the situation with the expectation of remaining in the dream and there&#39;s a good chance you&#39;ll be able to, unless your REM period happens to time out. You can&#39;t really control that.

Colorado, USA
      My control within a lucid dream needs some work, and I&#39;m working on it, but I had an experience in my last lucid dream that I&#39;m sure somebody is going to enjoy at my expense. Which is good, because I certainly didn&#39;t enjoy it.

My recent goal has been to master flying, but I was having trouble getting through my roof (why didn&#39;t I try the window, who knows) so I decided I&#39;d have some sex. I looked around for a DC, but the only one I could find (who had been there since the beginning of the dream) was another guy. So I attempted to change him into a girl, which worked—in the strictest sense, I mean, his parts changed—but then I lost control of my dream and had to watch myself have sex with this very questionable character.
      -M@

I slightly agree with the "don&#39;t concentrate too hard on the person"....

Often I create women that don&#39;t even have heads, just bodies to sex it up (takes more concentration to create a full face)..

ALSO

I find that one of the reason that I wake up is I forget to breathe when I&#39;m making out/dream screwing, so that causes me to force myself out of my dream.

So remember (whilst in your dream) to keep constant breathing (just like in real life actually, breathing is important)&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;

Quote Originally Posted by Xnyper View Post
      My control within a lucid dream needs some work, and I&#39;m working on it, but I had an experience in my last lucid dream that I&#39;m sure somebody is going to enjoy at my expense. Which is good, because I certainly didn&#39;t enjoy it.

My recent goal has been to master flying, but I was having trouble getting through my roof (why didn&#39;t I try the window, who knows) so I decided I&#39;d have some sex. I looked around for a DC, but the only one I could find (who had been there since the beginning of the dream) was another guy. So I attempted to change him into a girl, which worked—in the strictest sense, I mean, his parts changed—but then I lost control of my dream and had to watch myself have sex with this very questionable character.

[/b]

sorry. you&#39;re definitely gay.

LD Count
      1000+
      The Aether
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Rhubes View Post
      sorry. you&#39;re definitely gay.

[/b]
      ROFL

Sweden
      How often do you guys ejaculate in real life too when getting orgasm in your LDs?
      Currently practicing WILD. I quote Kaniaz who said it best: "The point of WILD is to piss me off". Though, I have not given up, far from it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast