Banned
      Regular Dreams
      Lucid Dreams
      Hypnogogic Imagery
      Nightmares
      Comments

[right][size="1"][color="navy"]Clarity:
      Sleep:
      [/right][center][/size][font="book antiqua"][size="3"][b][u]Title[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center]

Dream

[/color]
      Last edited by ninja9578; 10-11-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Banned
      No dreams last night

Banned
      Clarity: Good
      Sleep: Good
      The Office
      I was Michael convinced that I was getting a job t corporate again and watching everyone to see who would get my job. I remember the blonde girl being a bitch and the bald guy going into the women's bathroom, but not much else.

Banned
      May 9th

Clarity: Medium
      Birds
      I was at someone's house, there was a steep back yard that merged into the forest. There were a flock of very large, meat eating birds attacking us. I was outside with a few other people and trying to get past the bird to the house. One of my friends went out and distracted them, but ended up getting bit. He then ran to the house with a bird attached to him.

Banned
      May 10th

Sleep: Medium
      Late for Work
      I was slept past my alarm and it was nearly noon when I arrived at the Live Technology complex. I was very complex and I couldn't figure out where to park. I noticed Jamie the caterer, but he said that I should park on the other side. I ended up in some apartments, one was so small that I couldn't even stand up in it, but there were two nudist women in it, so I decided to stay.

Banned
      May 11th

No dreams.

Banned
      No dreams.

Banned
      No dreams from last night.

Banned
      Tsunami
      I was in Cape Code with my mother and some other guy, he was trying to get my mother to go into town so that he could rob me. I guess he figured I was the easier target. I then looked out the window and there was a 100 foot high wave coming towards the house. I crashed against the mountain and nearly made it to the house.

I receded, but then another one came and this one was even bigger. I grabbed my mother and the sturdiest thing that I could find as the water came to our chests.

Banned
      May 15th:

No dreams.

Banned
      May 16th:

No dreams

Banned
      May 17th:

Happy birthday to me! No dreams.

Banned
      Sleep: Medium
      Lucidity: Good
      Lecture Hall and Street
      I was in a classroom, and about nine years old, but still had the knowledge of my 24 year old self. The teacher was asking us to identify adjectives and asked us if adjectives that were part of a book title were considered adjectives. I was going to tell her that no, they are part of a compound noun when I exited the room and went into a dark lecture hall.

I was still nine or so and looking for my class field trip, but everyone was college students in there.
      I slowly got lucid and walked across some people's heads to the bottom of the lecture hall and looked at what the professor was teaching.

He had a nine hundred page Playboy on his desk so I hit him with it and everyone cheered. For some reason we started talking about guns in schools and everyone whipped out their weapons. I threw a garbage can against the wall, pissed off that this was some hillbilly school that was pro-gun.

I woke up but after a minute or two reentered the dream state on a highway. The highway had a huge downhill slope so I ran and decided to glide down it, but I was having some trouble staying afloat. I smashed a bunch of cars on the way down and eventually went feet first into one, landing next to the passenger. It was Jen Adamitis so I started flirting with her, but I woke up before anything fun could happen.

Banned
      Clarity: Medium
      Sleep: Poor
      Lucidity: Medium
      My House
      I was inside my old house and became lucid. I decided to fall down the stairs to get into the kitchen just for fun. I looked around for anyone, but there was no one there. I flew into the kitchen and tried to smash through the kitchen window, but I failed. I grabbed a chair and threw it at it, but the large plate glass window held firm. Eventually I ran into it with the chair and it broke. I perched on the window sill and looked out over the lawn before jumping and flying towards the neighbour's house.

I got a text, I looked at it, it was from Valerie, but it was nonsensical, which for some reason caused me to start to wake up. I tried to get back into the dream, but I couldn't.

Banned
      Mes Tarrant is so Hot
      I was on the internet and an IM popped up from Mes, telling me to go look at her new Facebook pictures. I went onto her profile and she had some pictures of her friend and her in Korea. I remember three of the photos well, in one her blond friend was between Mes' legs pushing on them, in the other, they were up in a tree and Mes was in her friend's lap leaning back, and in the last, Mes was on all fours with her butt up in the air and her friend was leaning over her.

Her captions said that she knew that they al looked like sex positions, but they swear that they were stretching after a workout. I think I commented on one of them that I would stretch with her any time.

Then Mes and I were making out, she was in my lap like a baby and while we were kissing each other, she was also nibbling on my ear. Not sure how that one worked, but if felt god as I put my hands between her legs and played.

Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      New Zea-la-land
      ROFL!!! Omg! I especially love the part where I tried to cover up the fact that they were in fact sex positions.

Love it, love it!

Banned
      So by iming me telling me to look at them, I think you were trying to seduce me

Banned
      Remembered nothing from last night

Banned
      No dream again, having a 9-5 job sucks

Banned
      Didn't sleep well.

Banned
      Ugh, again?

Banned
      Reunion
      Valerie and I walked into our high school for our five year reunion and sat down across from Brian McGrath. Stephany Badenhop started talking to us, she her words were slurred and far between, she was not a good public speaker. Eventually we went into Weis and started looking for certain foods, but I can't remember which ones.

Banned
      Fuck, I know that I had a long interesting one, but I can't remember it. Something with Jane Fonda and Jodie Foster.

Banned
      Mom's Abducted
      My brother and I were in our old house and we were getting ready for school. We knew that our mother had been abducted by someone, but we didn't know who. We were fairly certain it was some people from the Republican Party, but we had no idea where they had taken her or even if she was still alive. I was also missing my cell phone, but I think I found that under the couch with no bars.

ᏐrᏍ ᎢmᎹᏂᏍ Achievements:
      Referrer Silver Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      Colorado Springs, CO
      DJ Entries
      your lucids are awesome!

Adopted By: Luminous

Party Time!

Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast