• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
      U.k
      DJ Entries

Smile EmilySian's dream journal.

Sunday 27th May 2007

Ok well still no luck in having lucid dreams, but I can remember a lot of my dreams. All a bit fragmented.....

Flight

I was up by the local sweet shop just down the road, when I suddenly decided that I would fly. I think I might have been semi lucid but if I was it was lost within a few seconds. I was restricted somewhat by my fear of bumping into things, and losing control. I stopped flying, and then had the overwhelming urge that it was crucial I got home. I then realised my feet were tied together, so I had to untie my feet.

Scared of the dark

I was at my church - a place that has recurred several times in my dreams-, and I needed to get home. It was night time, and dark, and I could not see my dad'd car anywhere. I started to fear that I would have to walk home alone. I was scared for some reason. Eventually I saw the car though.

Fire trouble

This is another dream that I have had at least once before, but the outcome was slightly different. I had been talking to someone important, someone I was in love with. Weird because they took the form of kyle from roswell. A fire started out and we ended going in seperate directions, he took the riskier direction, I the safer one. In this version of the dream, I ended up going after him later.

Chaser/Chasee

I don't normally have dreams of being chased so this was weird. At first I was chasing someone, but then I realised I was being chased. I got caught. The man was going onto me about my secret powers, and then he was going to kill me, but I begged him not to, saying that I would do anything.

School abnormalities

I was at my school, and I was sitting in my usual sitting position on some chairs by this door, with some of my friends. I was falling asleep, but my friends kept waking me up. Then one of my friends tried to pick me up. When it was time to go in to next lesson which was R.E we founf the route to R.E was blocked. There was a firefighter there dealing with a problem. Not fire though. We were told that we would be having our R.E lesson outside. We webt outside and up into this loft type place. I kept thinking if we caught there we would be in trouble. A teacher came along, and gave out some exam results. I was anxious, and also I remember feeling embarassed about something.

U.k
      DJ Entries

Smile Monday 28th May

Ok so I did not remember as many dreams last night, and I found it harder in the morning to recall them, but I still remembered three.

A road near you

Ok well I walking down this street near my house, and I met someone who was attempting some sort of challenge. I watched her for a while, but then carried on walking. I kept seeing characters from roswell. A theme that was apparent in one of my dreams last night. I decided to enter a shop, but before entering for some reason I took my shoes off. The absence of shoes seems to feature a lot in my dreams.

In the garden

I was sitting outside in my garden, on a deckchair. My grandma was there too. I kept thinking that I would fall off the chair. My grandma went inside. My brother dad and mum started playing some sort of game involving a ball. I went inside because I was afraid of getting hit by the ball.

Scary giant.

I had been captured by someone, and was in this old fashioned carriage. I was holding a book, the fact that I was a holding a book seemed to be of great importance. Somehow I knew I was on my way to a giants house. When we got there the giant was really friendly, and he had a normal sized wife and son, but suddenly he changed his appearance, and he was this ogre type creature -very inhuman looking-. He was really angry. I ran as fast as I could and escaped. For some reason this merged into me being at my church AGAIN - seems to recur a lot in my dreams-. It was like it was the first day at a new school, but in the church. Everyone was forming cliques. Last part I remember was going into some toilets. I then realises I had gone into the men's toiles instead of the women's toilets.

U.k
      DJ Entries

Tuesday 29th May

Exam stress

I was at school, and I was taking part in some sort of series of exams. Unlike normal exams the teacher left for a while, and everyone started talking. She returned and got really angry at us. I specifically remember doing a P.e written exam.

Country walk

I went out walking with some people on a country walk. They left me, and I was joined by someone else, For some reason we started berry picking. Also differen characters from superman kept appearing in the dream.

Prom.

I dreamt I was going to my school prom. Exceot it did not last long, and for some reason I was not wearing shoes. I had left me shoes at home. On the way home I went to a D.I.Y shop with my dad.

Shopping experience

I was out shopping with friends. There were certain shops upstairs and certain shops downstairs. I went to the downstairs area onky to relaise the shops I wanted were upstairs. Then merged into the dream I was out shopping alone. There was this sudden announcement that half price shoes were available in this shoe shop. A massive rush of girls hurried to the shop. I joined in witht eh crowd.

Somerset

I was in Somerset at my grandparents house, except it was slightly different. I went to the normal room that I sleep in when there, and found it was occupied. Several of my friends were also in the bungalow. There were now more bedrooms, and many more beds. I was left with the really hard bed on the floor. The dream ended with me feeling really depressed that I did not have a nicer bed, and I was going into the bathroom to cry.

DJ Entries
      Impressive recall. Remembering multiple dreams everyday is fantastic. You're a natural. Be patient with the lucids, they take time.

U.k
      DJ Entries
      yeh I have always been able to remember a lot of my dreams when I wake up, but because I never used to write them down I did not remember many! Still some have a significant impace and I remember them even if I dont write them down.
      I only found out about lucid dreaming recently, so i'm giving it time.

U.k
      DJ Entries

Wednesday 30th May

Ok well last night I woke up after having a really vivid dream - not lucid though-, and I remember feeling depressed that I had woken up. The thing is I really could not be bothered to record in my dream journal, because all I wanted to do was turn over and go back to sleep! So now my only memory was that it was to do with falling in love....

Anyway on to other dreams! I actually had my first lucid! woooooo. All be it lasted it for two seconds, and I did not get round to imagining what I could do. Any way I will explain that I a minute, I will explain my other dreams first.

Into the past

I dreamed I was in my bedroom at home, with someone else. I was reading some sort of book, when suddenly I got transported into the past. My friend was no longer there. I was in victorian England, and for some reason I was this really young child. I remember I was sitting on this beach crying because I did not know where to go, when suddenly this carriage pulled up and this lady got out. She said she was a governess, and she decided to take me under her care. After that things merged a little bit. For some reason I was running away from someone, and I was running really fast, but I kept thinking there right behind me: got to keep running. It turned into a competiton running against an athlete athlete, and at the end I had the faster time.

Big brother

I had a dream relating to Big Brother, probably because I watched the live launch of big brother 8 last night. It was very weird. Again my church cropped up and it was as if the house was located in the church. I just remember the beds, there were all these beds that could fit like 10 in bed. I remember recognising a few people from school. This merged inot the real big brother house, and like on big brother last night there were only women. The people behind big brother had decided they were going to put one man in amongst all the women, and I was the one that had to welcome him in.

Modelling danger

I dreamt I was sitting on a bech in a foresty area talking to Tyra Banks. She was talking to me about how I could become a top model. I kept complaining about how my hips were to big, and she got REALLY angry because of it. I was standing there amognst all these people from the modelling fashion industry. The the dream merged into the fact that I overheard this seperate group of people plotting to blow us all up. I rushed back to warn everyone, but in the process was caught, and told I would become a slave. At first the person I became a slave to was a man, but the it changed into a little girl. The dream actually got a bit nightmarish. The giel said we were going back to her homeland, but we ended up in my grandparents village, and I saw my grandparents, but the girl said it was all an illusion, that they were not real. The dream was starting to feel really horrible now. I really wanted to see my mum, I was afraid I was never going to see her again. The girl said you can see her for one last time, and pointed to someone across the road. She looked like my mum, but somehow I knew it was not really her, some sort of illusion. Nether the less I went over to her. This is when I get's lucid...
      I suddenly realised that although this was not my mum, I was ina dream and therefore I could wake up at any time and get to see my mum. Thats as far as the though process went though because then I lost all lucidity and must have just gone on with the dream. I cant remember anything past that point.

DJ Entries
      Wow, you don't waste any time. There is a thread here somewhere about how lucid dreaming is like having attention deficit disorder. Getting lucid is the easy part, the real challenge is staying that way. Good luck!

U.k
      DJ Entries

1st july

Well I have not keeping up to date here, because I have been really busy with exams and other stuff. Now that I am in my summer holidays though, I can really get serious, and get back to my old routine of recording dreams.

soap to prom

I dreamt I was in a shop, and my grandparents were there, and for some reason we were talking about how they were characters in eastenders. Then the dream sort of merged, and everyone was wearing fancy dresses, and I was wearing my prom dress - I only had my prom a few nights ago-. I then left, and for some reason my brother was with me. As we left people kept complimenting me on how I looked really nice. We then were heading back to this car that we had come in, but it was the only one in the middle of a field, and for some reason I started running towards it. Then my brother was all of a sudden by the car, and I started running towards it. The dream then ended.

Enemies

There were these two groups of enemies and I belonged to one. They were not allowed to communicate with eachother or step into eachothers territory. I did something wrong, and ended up being punished by the other group. The leaders of my group decided that I should be punished by them. I cant remember really anything else so it must have ended.

I have the feeling that I had other dreams but I cant remember them. They slipped away too fast.

U.k
      DJ Entries
      2nd July

I can hardly remember any of my dreams last night. It's weird because I go through dry patches like this, where I can hardly remember anything. What I can remember is very fragmented, so it probably will not make much sense.

Eliminated
      All I can remember was I was in this room, and there were all these people. A few I knew from my secondary school, and for some reason there were a few people from the second season of beauty and the geek. There was ome sort of elimination going on. There were two people up for it, but then someone else put themselves up for it. This then sort of merged into another dream where the room we were in was some sort of prison. Most of the people dissapeared and I was the only one there apart from the people in charge.

Missing backpack
      It was my fist day of sixth form, and for some reason someone wanted my back pack. I gave it to them, and they said to me they would give it back later. The next day I realised I still did nothave my backpack, so I asked the peron if I could have it; and they said they had misplaced it somewhere. I got all panicky, because t had important stuff in it, but then I searched for ir with my mum and we found it.

Small chairs
      Now this dream is really very fragmented. I can only remembera small part, but I have a feeling there was much more.
      I was entering this room with my mum to watch something. There were two types of chairs. One type was too small tio sit on comfortably, and my mum was saying how we had to sit on those and e could not sit on the other ones.
      Last edited by EmilySian; 07-02-2007 at 10:17 AM.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Created Dream Journal
      New Hampshire
      DJ Entries
      I love beauty and the geek! Its different from all othe other reality TV shows they air in America.

And your backpack dream reminds me of one I had when I was younger. I used to live above my aunt's apartment. I lost my backpack. I went downstairs and my mum was sitting in the kitchen with her, just talking. I was freaking out because I couldn't find it. I found my backpack in her dryer...

U.k
      DJ Entries
      The backpack dream was a bit random.....but then I always seem to have random dreams like that
      Last edited by EmilySian; 07-02-2007 at 08:37 PM.

U.k
      DJ Entries

3rd July 2007

Ok from now I am going to have a colour code for my dreams:
      Lucid dreams
      Hypnagogic imagery
      Dream deja-vu experiences
      Normal dreams

Competition
      I was part of something similar to Britain's got talent. I was part of this contempary ballet dance group. I was wearing this brightly coloured tutu with cross hatched tights. We started off dancing from the top of this really high wall - it was like the height of an abseiling wall-, but it was deceptive; it seemed smaller from the top than it did from the bottom. We did our dance and our group won. It seemed like there were lot's of us to start with, but there were only three of us in the end. When I got home, several of my friends were there, and they were all crowded around this glass ball. Apparently you looked at it and you thought of the colour you wanted and it appeared within the glass ball and it did. Then you would see something start to form within the colour.

Master
      I dreamed I was part of this group of people controlled by this one man. It was like we had some sort of special ability or something. One by one though our people were dissapearing, and we were not sure what was happening to them. We thought they were being killed. It was king of nightmarish in that aspect, because it was scary thinking you could be next. I knew that in the end there would be only one person, and everyone wanted to be that person. One random thing about the dream was that every day we were forced to eat a pack of tic-tacs. It was this big thing, and noone wanted to eat them. The setting of this dream was in my grandparents house, and also ina classroom at school.

Past
      I dreamt I slid - using tecnique from program sliders- into the past. I was trying to get home. I was in this room with my great grandparents, and they were talking to me. I then slid back home, but four years in the past in 2003. It was very weird because things that my family were talking about as being new I had already experienced. Also I knew certain things that were going to happen that they did not. I had to pretend I did not know these things those. It was as if I had taken my place in 2003, and that there was not another me there. My brother said to me 'I've just seen the trialer for the new pirates of the carribean film, it was really good'. I was thinking I have already seen the film. I did not know how to act around people because I was not sure about how much I changed in four years. I walked into our lounge, and looked at our video/dvd collection. I noticed how it was considerable different.

Sitting on a wall
      I was at church, and the service had just finished. There was some sort of wall in the church. I sat on top of it. Then this boy I liked from my secondary school came and sat on top next to me. I then left the church with my mum, and found that I had to duck under the door. I am tall, but not so tall that I have to duck to go through a door.
      Last edited by EmilySian; 07-03-2007 at 09:22 PM.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze 1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Made Friends on DV Created Dream Journal
      New Hampshire
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by EmilySian View Post
      I was part of something similar to Britain's got talent.
      Wow, America just steal all of the talent shows from you guys, huh. First American Idol, now we have America's Got Talent too... what else did we take from you? lol

Quote Originally Posted by EmilySian View Post
      One random thing about the dream was that every day we were forced to eat a pack of tic-tacs. It was this big thing, and noone wanted to eat them.
      I love the orange tic tacs. Me and an old best friend used to eat them all the time in high school like candy!

The sliding into the past dream sounds really cool... very back to the future! lol

U.k
      DJ Entries
      I dunno I think it was an american thing first. America's got talent was around first. We just had it this year for the first time.

Member Achievements:
      New Hampshire
      DJ Entries
      I think this was our first year with it too. I think I'd remember Sharon Osbourne and David Hasselhoff judging in a show together...

The Hoff is too unforgetable...

U.k
      DJ Entries
      lol we had simon cowel. Did not know the other two people....

Member Achievements:
      New Hampshire
      DJ Entries
      hahaha simon cowell is a judge in it? maybe the peirce guy we have as our third judge is your judge from the british american idol!

U.k
      DJ Entries
      no simon cowel is main judge for our idol aswell. I think pierce was on the judging panel for britains got talent aswell. lol

U.k
      DJ Entries

4th July

Ok well I only really remember snippets from my dreams last night. So here they are:

I was in my school canteen, with a few of my friends, and we were reivisng for upcoming exams. Someone was using my pen, so I did not have anything to make notes with.

I had a dentist appointement, and I was going there with this person I knew from school. For some reason it was her mum that was the dentist. We then went back to my house, and her mum was there for some strange reason.

I was training to become a firefighter, and I was was with this other one on top of these really high rooftops. He was talking about how he was injured, and could not do as much as he used to be able. I was really scared thinking this is dangerous and I could fall off.

Another prom related dream, I think that's the third one now.........I was at my friends house, and I had all my prom stuff with me. I was in my dress. We kept talking about how our prom pictures were in the local paper -they actually are in real life-. Then her brother came into the room, and we were talking to him for a while. It was weird because within the dream, I thought at one point, I wonder if I will become lucid tonight when I go to sleep. I never once realised I was ina dream though. Only ever had that one 2 second lucid dream!

Banned
      Florida
      Aww... You'll be lucid soon enough... I've had that happen to me too... "Will I lucid dream tonight?" And I'm already dreaming...

Member Achievements:
      New Hampshire
      DJ Entries
      I always have the most outrageous dreams that should trigger lucidity, but rarely ever happens. I had a dream not too long ago about flying... "If you hold my hand you'll be able to fly too, just don't let go" It worked then I thought to myself "WOW JUST LIKE IN MY DREAMS!" But I was already dreaming... Talk about a smack in the face. Keep trying, just like it will for me, it will come for you too!

U.k
      DJ Entries

6th July

Ok well I did not record my dreams yesterday because I could not really remember ny dreams. It seems like my dreams are becoming increasingly fragmented.

Strange People

I went to stay with these two people, a man and a woman. I had to stay with them for two weeks. For some reason they slept during the day and worked at night. When I went to bed I had to sleep in this incredibly tiny room, and was not allowed to leave it until the morning. I left it to get a glass of water, and the man got annoyed. The next day they seemed to be running some sort of business during the day, and I volunteered to help out. I had to dress up in this weird costume, nd stand outside advertising it. It was some sort of cafe. We then went on an outing to London. We were standing by the London Eye, and there was this big flood, with the London eye sinking into the water - I think this part of the dream may have been influenced by th fact that I watched fantastic 4 2 yesterday, and in that the london eye almost collapsed-.

U.k
      DJ Entries
      Ooo that reminds me I also had another dream relating to big brother, and how there were not enough bed's.
      What is it with these big brother dreams? lol those andthe recent prom dreams that I have been having are the most common at the moment!

Member Achievements:
      New Hampshire
      DJ Entries
      I love Big Brother! Big Brother 8 just started last night in the US. It should be a very interesting season!

U.k
      DJ Entries

7th July

Bus
      I had this dream that I was travelling somewhere on this bus, but the bus started to go the wrong way, and I got reall worried. I seem to have these dreams quite a lot.

Aes Sedai
      For those of you who have not read any of the the wheel of time series, this title is probably meaningless. Anyway I dreamt I was an Aes sedai, and that I was travelling to Tar Valon to train. When we were travelling we crossed a whole pack of trollock's and had to fight them off. The dream then ended......it was a really exciting dream aswell!

Special abilities
      I was dreaming in third person about these two people. They both had the power to manipulate objects, but one of them had a stronger power. Halfway through though it turned out that the other person was even more talented. There was a big fight between the two. I then turned into a character that was watching. I was willing on the person that had more talent, because I was attracted to him.
      This merged into a second dream, where I had this special ability, where I could shoot this big flash of light onto people, and manipulate there feelings. I just had to be thinking of what I wanted them to feel. For example: making someone hate you or be friends with you. Most of the dream revolved around me and this one other person.

Exam.
      Just a fragment of a dream here. I was sitting for my history exam, which I already had about 3 weeks ago.

Outings
      Initally this dream started with me going around my friends house. Then another friend of mine - in real life this is a person I only met very recently- suggested we all go back to heres later. We did and when we got there her parents were speaking in german, and we realised that she had been born in germany. The first thing we did when we got there was go into her back garden, where he started setting up all these posts in a circle. She then started lighting them all. So there were all these flaming posts in her back garden. I was slightly scared and backed away. Shen then got scared aswell. My other two friends were laughing and dancing around them.
      The dream then merged into the back garden being coverede in mud. Some of my friends were having a mud fight. I joined in, and got very muddy.
      The dream then merged again into thr back garden being like a swimming pool, and there were all these large floats. Everyone was getting onto them to have some sort of competition, so I decided to get on one. For some reason Susan Kennedy from neighbours was on the one that I got one - probably because I watched quite a few old episodes of neighbours yesterday-.
      It was then time for us all to go home, and my friend was talking about how we were meeting up the next day to go bowling. She produced a slip of paper detailing the cost of everything. For some reason it included the things we had done in the last few days. It cam to £650! We were all shocked, but then my friend say's we don't actually have to pay that much. The next day we head to the bowling alley, and we all go in the same team which ends up with about 10 players. Thwn the dream ended.

This is one final fragmented snippet that I can remember: Me, my mum and my brother were all in this bedroom. There also was this this sick old lady sleeping in the room. We were all playing this board game, but at the same time we were doing something not allowed. We were stealing stuff from somewhere. We kept getting afraid someone would come up and catch us with all the stuff we had stolen. The old lady then woke up, but she did not say anything. For some reason we suddenly had this minature ice castle that we were not allowed to have. I can't remember any more of the dream.
      Last edited by EmilySian; 07-07-2007 at 10:53 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast