• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Dream a dream...be it all Moonscape's Avatar
      LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

Grey Matter Cinema's Grand Opening

I have decided to name my dream journal the 'Grey Matter Cinema'. A name blended from years of LD's, hence 'Grey Matter', and I produce video's for various reasons and clients, thusly 'Cinema'.
      I began keeping dream journals when I realized the value of awakening into a LD. My notes go back over 20 years, written on an assortment of notepads, diaries, and 3-ring binders, I have accumulated many descriptions of my LD adventures, trials and victories.
      There several LD's that I continue to have on a recurring theme. Two or three times each year, I get to continue these dramas, some are re-runs, most are continuations of the previous 'episode'.
      This is one of my earliest LD recollections, around age 9 or 10.

As a child, I was also caught up in those nightmares fabricated from hours and hours of 50's 'B' movie marathons. Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy, the Werewolf, the Blob, the Fly, the dead witch from Black Sabbath, on and on. Couple that with frozen pizza and Pepsi...
      I had discovered a formula for Ld'ing!
      I didn’t fight back, I just ran and hid. Waking up was not an option, I just had to get away! Coming home from Cub Scouts one evening, as I did for many years, I opened the iron gate into our yard. My German Shepherd 'Sarge' is not there to greet me as I walk up the driveway.

Its unusually dark, the yard light isn’t on, the air feels thick and sinister, I slow down, someone is standing at the back door...
      Its the Mummy! I'm in that dream again! He steps off the porch and stumbles towards me. I run back down the driveway, remembering to close the gate because the Mummy cant work the latch too well. My neighbor Pete is on his front porch, asks me if its that Mummy again. I say yeah.

Now I'm safe, I cant go home, but I'm in control. I somehow know that my body is sleeping very soundly, its almost like a feeling I have, I can judge how deeply asleep I am. An ability that I continue to use.
      The street lights are on, that’s good, the maple trees are there also, better. This is my street at night. I crouch down and touch the sidewalk, feeling the texture of the concrete, the sandiness, its firmness, it feels warm. (reality checking?)
      Now I remembered what I wanted to try, I began to run across my neighbor’s lawn, I went into a belly slide, and simply glided across several lawns three feet above the ground. I concentrated hard, and 'pulled up' over the roof of the pink house down the street!

I was flying! Not falling, sliding or waking up, I finally flew. I knew nothing of the term Lucid Dreaming, no one did. This was 1968, the middle of the Cold War. I was playing sandlot ball, riding my Stingray, watching Gilligan’s Island, Ed Sullivan, Superman...yeah...Superman.
      Just hold my arms out like he does, legs back. My body snags a few shingles as I begin loosing altitude. I can see the Mummy in my yard still trying to get out as I pass over my house. I'm waking up, just when I was getting the idea!

I learned early on that I could re-direct my nightmares in a different direction, I was always a good problem solver, and fear is a good motivator.
      When the Gillman was terrorizing my street, I broke out the garden hose and began wetting him down. All he wanted was a drink. My DC friends were amazed at my quick thinking, We stood there taking turns filling his mouth up from the garden hose and watching him gurgle it up. We had to be careful though, he still bites.

Moonscape
      A Grey Matter Cinema' Production

Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      New Zea-la-land
      "All he wanted was a drink."

I'm so excited that you started a journal here. I cannot wait to read more! When you first started to lucid dream, did you ever try to explain it to anyone?

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries
      Explaining LD's...

I mostly kept everything to myself, we werent encouraged to share our feelings, ideas, etc...
      I guess that became my escape world.

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

Conversations With My Dog

Sarge was our family German Shepherd, always hungry, he had bitten every kid on the block at least once, (the Rodriquez brothers at least two times each).
      It was kind of like the neighborhood initiation, come play with us, Sarge gets a piece of you.
      He was acting rather unusual that day, walking slow, then circling around me, it was one of those classic San Gabriel valley summer days, hot and smoggy.
      I went to the backyard for some reason and stood there looking around, Sarge was there next to me.
      I began to wonder where everyone else is at, then I realized I dont live here anymore, and Sarge was put down over 30 years ago, I suddenly became very lucid.
      I also was aware of my dog sitting there next to me, as if he was waiting for me to LD, he looked at me...I said, "Hey boy! how have you been?" as I touched his head...

Sarge answered, "Fine, they treat us good."
      Me: "I'm sorry that I wasnt there when they got rid of you", (I was away at
      school when he was put to sleep.)
      Sarge: "Thats okay, but I did miss you". His long tonque moved in and out as
      he panted.
      Me: "Why did you bite so many people back then?"
      Sarge: "I dont know, I just didnt like everyone."
      Me: "So where did you go after I left?"
      Sarge: "Somewhere."
      Me: "Are you alright where you are at?"
      Sarge: "Yes, I get to rest a lot."
      Me: "Are you hungry?"
      Sarge: "No, but thanks for always feeding me."
      Me: "I wish we could have gone to more places."
      Sarge: "Thats okay."

(At this point I knew that this dream was going to end, so I hurried.)

Me: "Where are you going?" He had started to walk away.
      Sarge: "I have to go home."
      Me: "Will you be okay now?"
      Sarge: "Yes...bye..."
      I didnt know what else to say to him as he walked away.

The dream faded, I still reflect on that meeting with Sarge, I feel good that I got to see him again, and now I know that he's okay.
      got nitro?

Moonscapes Dream Journal
      http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=39005

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

No Traction!

I stood next to my Top Fuel dragster, waiting to climb in and race again.
      The helmet felt heavy and warm around my head, and sometimes it wasnt really there at all.
      This is the drag strip at the Pomona Fairgrounds in California. I was at the head of a long line of racecars waiting to make a run on the quarter mile.
      It was hot and noisy, the announcer droned on about the activities at the track. People were everywhere.

Someone indicated that I should get into my car, but I'm not a professional drag racer, I dont own one of these half million dollar missiles, but I'm supposed to be the driver.

The realization hits me...I was in a dream, and I am now lucid. The little dream gauge in the back of my subconcious feels like this is going to be a long and intense LD. I decide what the hell...I'm going to drive this beast!

The car is a tradional top fuel rail, it is blue with yellow bands running lengthwise. My dream car appears a little on the small side, but everything else looks authentic.
      I step in and squirm down into the cockpit, just like I had seen 100's of drivers do over the years. I had to put on my own safety straps, no one helped me. Most of the standard dragster controls were there, including the steering handle, hand brake, and parachute release.

I was aware of activity behind me and the engine roared to life, and the 30 foot dragster started to roll. It was shaking and vibrating, and I can feel the heat of the 7000 horsepower engine behind me as I struggled to steer the car into my lane. A DC, my crew chief, gave me the sign to do a burn out, which I did smoothly, I stopped the car with the hand brake and looked for the reverse gear, there wasnt one, but the car started backing up automatically.

I stopped the car again, and the crew chief guided me forward. At this point I had completely forgotten that I was in a LD, I was fighting to keep the dragster under control so hard.
      He stepped out of the way, and I stopped the car in the staging beams, That is when I looked over to my right through the roll cage to see my unidentified opponent doing the same. I can smell the burning nitromethane pouring from the headers.

The grandstands are full of spectators, the sky is blue, the sun is beating down on us as we wait for the green lights to flash.
      They do, and I slam the throttle and release the brake, I feel the car rear up on its huge back tires, the pavement begins to slip past me at incredible speed.
      I'm doing all that I can to keep the car going in a straight line, I grip the steering hard and hold the front wheels straight.
      My opponent is next to me as our cars pass 200 mph, and I begin to fall behind, he shoots past me, my engine revs and shakes as I know that I've lost traction and spun the rear tires in a cloud of smoke.

I still have to stop the car from 250 mph, I release the throttle, pull the parachutes, and pull the hand brake. I bounce and swerve as I look for the fuel shut off, of course there isnt one, I steer the car towards the exit as it slows...

I can hear the announcer saying something about me as I awaken.
      Last edited by Moonscape; 07-04-2007 at 05:12 AM.
      got nitro?

Moonscapes Dream Journal

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

My lucid dream exercise

Its after my first night shift, and I am sleepy tired when I get home in the morning. I wear the darkest sunglasses possible to prevent the suns rays from 'waking' me up.
      As an experiment, I go to bed with my MP3 player set on a classical music station, the volume is set as low as possible. I fall asleep to the music, I dream unconciosly about randon things, nothing that I remember.
      I awake about 4 hours later, the radio station has been having a talk program, I turn it off.
      After using the restroom and drink of water, I returned to bed, I figured now would be a good time to attempt a WBTB/WILD. I lay down, covering only my legs. a fan is running to keep me cool.
      My room is very dark, there are only a few faint streaks of light that get throught the drapes. I concentrate on the one across the ceiling to my left.

In my field of vision, things started to happen, dark squares and flashes of light mingled in a jumble of grey. I could feel my body relaxing, then going paralyzed as I began to experience a sensation of falling backwards and ascending out of myself. Everything in my sight merged into a dark and low hillside, the 'sky' was blue-gray and I was watching myself begin to glide over the apparition.
      The sensations got the best of me and I quickly regained my physical senses. I let out a few giggles as I relaxed myself. I could feel a sort of static field around me as I immediately went into a dream.

I was walking with several DC's that were unfamiliar to me, we are on the street of an undustrial part of town. They are talking amongst themselves, I wasnt involved, it was then that I became lucid. I looked at the ground, there were bits and pieces of broken concrete and bricks that we were walking over. This almost looked like a combat situation. I decided to go my own way, I walked way from the group and entered the lobby of a modern but official looking building. I watched the group walking away, I was looking out a window, I looked down to see myself as shirtless or possibly naked. Typically, that is my dream sign for a sexual encounter, but there was no one else around.
      Everything was painted in light blue and trimmed with white. The floors were ordinary tile, there were a few chairs, almost like in a waiting room.

I remembered my chat with two DV members the previous day, one of which hadnt experienced a LD yet. We offered advice and our own methods for achieving LD's. I decided to do a few spins although I was already firmly lucid. I had forgotten to try hand rubbing, which would be a new technique for me to try out.
      After the spin, I walked down the wide hallway, and there was a lot of doors there.

I like doors in my LD's, I guess its my way of redirecting and changing the content. I've used doors to bring in DC's, sometimes to escape from an LD going bad. I usually will just open a door, look inside, and walk in if it looks okay. I usually never know whats behind these doors, unless I speak out what I want to be there, its totally up to my brain cells doing their circus act for my minds eye.
      The films of the Matrix series were particularly interesting to me, I felt what Neo was when he was walking with the Oracles protector, along a hallway with so many doors.

I spoke out the names of my two DV friends that I was chatting with yesterday, I talked about the one and his desire to experience LD. I then opened a door, there was screams coming from somewhere inside the room, so I opted not to go inside and quickly closed the door. I then said, "I think I will wake up and try to dream again."

I was now awake, and clearly remembering everything that had just transpired. I re-arranged myself and immediately fell back into the same LD...in that official looking hallway with all those doors. I stood there, again fully lucid, wondering just how many times I could jump in and out of this dream state. I walked further up the hallway, this place began to resemble a hospital ward. A young woman, obviously a nurse, was walking alongside of me, she had long sandy blonde hair, a pretty latina looking face. She was talking as we walked, I dont remember what she was saying, I told her that I was practicing how to WILD and WBTB, she smiled and said how nice that was. I said I would try ro come back, but I had to leave for now.

I awoke to the sound of my Pomeranian wanting out of the room, I hadnt let him in, so for a moment I suspected a false awakening. I got up and opened the bedroom door, my teenage son was playing his guitar at the other end of the house, the dog left the room and I closed the door. I decided that I was really awake.
      Another drink of water and I got back into bed. I relaxed and fixed my eyes on the ceiling, which quickly became another mixture of shadows and lights. I fell backwards and landed on all fours inside of the 'hospital'.
      The DC nurse was there, along with other people going about their business.
      I told her that this was my third entrance, and how I could likely do it again and again, but I decided to stay as I was running out of LD time and I should make the most of this. She smiled, we walked along that hallway which was now a fully staffed hospital ward.

My LD experiences with hospials can take on a sinister setting. This is where I see freaky things, dismembered bodies, talking corpses, even mad doctors wanting to do experiments on me, I wanted no part of this. I told the blonde nurse that I had to leave, she only smiled as I opened the nearest door. It was a bedroom, plain looking, I knew it meant that I was going to awaken, and that my LD's would be through for tonight. I closed the door and stepped back. she was still there, I told her that I wanted to remain dreaming but I needed to leave. She nodded her approval and we headed for the entrance. I remarked again as to the long time that I had spent in this LD and how I am hoping to see her there again. She smiled and said that would be nice, bye for now.

I awoke, nearly 3 hours had passed, my sleep total was over 7 hours, I felt rested, I remembered everything in my LD's. I will return to that place and go in a different direction next time.
      Last edited by Moonscape; 07-10-2007 at 07:25 AM.
      got nitro?

Moonscapes Dream Journal

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

This Old House

A good LD for me today, I tried to WBTB but that fizzled, I fell back asleep anyways.

It started out in a big office again, always lots of desks, people I dont know.
      Then and there I knew I was LD'ing!
      I looked at the walls and the details of the furnishings. I decided to leave and walked out through the glass front doors and stopped on the sidewalk, then I looked around at the LD world inside of my head.
      I knew I was LD'ing, and I wanted to feel everything this time, see how warm it is, feel the air around me, get as close to the sense that this is a normal world, that everything here is real.
      It was sunny, warm, I felt safe here.

I looked around for the wall that I had written two DV members names on in a previous LD. but I somehow ended up near some older buildings, so I decided to RC by looking at my feet, I forgot to hand rub again.
      It was a very lucid dream anyways, but nothing was happening, so I decided to have some fun of my own.
      I leaned back and 'chair glided' above the road, my feet out in front, just like having an invisible car.
      I traveled along a dirt road, steering by looking in the direstion that I wanted to go in. I soon came upon an old farm house, I landed on my feet and walked in through the front door, pushing the old screen door out of the way. I looked around as I walked along the hallway, the wooden floor creaked under my feet, there was no one home. This house had a certain familiarity to it.

I did another RC to check my 'dream meter', everything was very solid and I knew that this was a long LD.
      By this time I had lost my shirt and shoes, of course my LD body always has
      8-pack abs and all the rest.
      So now I am getting dissapointed that no one is home (DC's), (I should have explored the house more). I go out the back door, there is a small barn to my left. I walk on the cool ground towards the big doors, they are open, there is a brown horse standing there, I begin to brush him down.

Now I've been here before, a ranch setting, in the country, this horse. Some DV members have suggested that he is my dream guide. There has been a DC girl that has been there several times recently. I will talk to her next time I see her.
      As for the stallion, I will try to remember to ask him next time I return. I work at brushing him down from nose to tail. He begins to talk about random things, my friends, how I feel about issues in my family. We are having a casual conversation.

I am leaning on his side as I begin to wake up, I wanted to see If I could get a ride.
      Last edited by Moonscape; 12-24-2007 at 09:19 AM.
      got nitro?

Moonscapes Dream Journal

Haha. Hehe. Achievements:
      Made Friends on DV 1 year registered 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      New Zea-la-land
      Nice LD. I liked how everything was sunny and felt safe. I must say, next time I'll be sure to try out one of those invisible cars!

I'm still iffy on the dream guide thing. I've tried to find my own, actually, even though I'm not sure what their purpose is.

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

Nightime In Another Town

It is obviously nighttime as I find myself on a street, an unpaved road actually. I see the main street as run down and mostly deserted. There are a few DC's around, but they pay no attention to me.
      The road goes downhill away from me, and gradually climbs the other side of the small valley, there are more buildings there, a few windows have lights in them.

I know I am dreaming, and with very little effort I become lucid. Now I want to find out more about this small town. The only problem is that I have to somehow return in time to go to work tomorrow, I have all night to get back.
      My older brother is with me, I havent seen him in many years, he doesnt even look the same to me.

Somehow, I am taking him somewhere, but we must stay at a friends house and spend the night. Someone is looking for us, and we have to be quiet.
      I wonder if this is the same street that the haunted LD house is on, the one that I used to live in with my family. There was an evil old woman that would walk on the upper floors, where all the bedrooms are. We would lock our doors and listen to her exploring the house, cackling with laughter. I hoped that she wont go near the kids rooms.

The haunted house isnt here, its just a dimly lit neighborhood. My brother has been loading the car with his stuff, I stand outside and look at the many homes on this street. I wonder if I will have enough time to visit them.

I think about doing a RC, spin or hand rub, but I can feel that I will be here for a while. There isnt a lot of people here, I walk around the house, opening doors to see what is inside the rooms, nothing interesting.

Now you might think that I am wasting this long LD, but I have been working at finding out more about my LD world and where I can go with it.
      To be standing in this LD street, looking up and down at the homes and cars. I find myself wondering just what is going to happen if I try not to change the direction, and let the DC's run the show.

I do know that I can do nearly anythiing that I want at this point. I am standing still inside of my LD. I could easily walk over to one of the homes and go inside. I could start picking up cars, uproot trees, etc... there is a lot of things that I could do here.
      But instead I choose to wait and see what happens.

I walk over to the car, my brother is waiting to leave. I get in and drive away, the car feels very old to me, it sounds, feels and smells old.
      I ask him where we are going, he only replies with " Just out of town". I sense that he is running from something, so I just drive away.
      After several miles we come to another neighborhood, he tells me to turn and and park. Someone is following us, and if we wait here, we will be okay.

The sun has already risen as I can now see details much better. We are in another suburb that looks like any other. There is a school yard across the street. Beyond the school is a small shopping enter, everything looks livelier over there, I want to go there.
      But my brother says that we need to move on, before they catch up to us. I wonder who 'they' are. I know that I can handle anything here, this is my LD.
      We drive away again, the sun is now out, the area looks rural, the road is rough, we are obviously in the country somewhere.

I decide that I've had enough of this LD, and I wake myself up. It is 7am, I get up and use the restroom, then I go back to bed for a while. The remainder of my dreams are made up of broken and scatterred images, nothing of substance, I fail to LD this time.

It seems that my LD's have been getting longer, something that I have been working on. I dont know if it is age related, or that my LD skills are improving. My LD also are limited to several different themes, that makes it easier for me to realise that I am dreaming.
      Last edited by Moonscape; 12-24-2007 at 09:19 AM.
      got nitro?

Moonscapes Dream Journal

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

Marooned on Beaver Planet

“Everyone! brace for impact!” was the commanders order as I held on to the armrests of my seat. Our spacecraft was about the size of a small airliner, there were about 25 passengers, 4 seats across with a center aisle.
      Everyone wore similar jumpsuits, almost light blue in color. I was seated about halfway from the front. I could see the two pilots as they struggled to maintain level flight, we were obviously going in for an emergency landing.
      I looked outside of the porthole, we were gliding in at a safe angle, but too fast. The terrain on this planet appeared similar to the Earth, oceans, continents, forests, deserts, but for now, I just wanted to land and get away from the spaceship.
      We came in over a green valley, the craft leveled off as it struck the ground and skidded along a grassy field. The pilots were frantically attempting to stop the sliding craft. I could see everything shaking and bouncing inside of the cabin as we held on. The ship slowed and came to a gentle stop. Everyone immediately unbuckled and headed for the exit hatch on the left. I remember seeing a mix of men and women astronauts, from various races, and about 30 to 40 years old.
      The shiny hatch lowered and everyone evacuated the ship. We stood around and looked out over the land, which was all grassy rolling hills, trees, and no signs of civilization.
      Our spaceship was only slightly damaged, both short wings were intact. The shiny skin showed a few dents, but nothing serious. Everyone understood that we were going to be on this unknown planet for the rest of our lives.

Someone noticed a group of individuals approaching, still too far to identify. We watched as they came closer. To our collective amazement, we were being visited by a group of upright walking beaver people.
      The leader of the group approached us, he spoke, “Is everyone alright? We saw your ship coming in and we came out to see if we can be of any help.”
      One of the pilots explained that everyone came through okay, the only problem is that we have no way of ever returning to our home planet Earth.
      The leader again spoke, “I am Dr. Ott, the leader of the Clan of Beaver of the village of Nor.” He was obviously the oldest of the group, he wore no clothes, with the exception of a pair of glasses, he was all beaver.
      The other beavers proceeded to move amongst us and introduce themselves. None of them approached me. We all then began to follow our beaver rescuers back to their village, where we will stay.

(I don’t fully recall the actual walk, there was a dirt trail that we all followed)

We arrived on a hillside overlooking the beaver village Nor. Dr. Ott explained that each one of us would be welcomed into every-ones homes.
      The village was just that…a small village, complete with a population of beavers of all sizes going about their daily business.
      As we entered the main street of the village, the residents came out to greet us. I remember the little beaver children coming up to us, smiling and chattering their excitement at out arrival.
      We were first going to Dr. Ott’s home, where everything will be explained to us and we would be assigned to our adoptive homes.
      Dr. Ott’s home was constructed of logs, of all sizes. Everything was built as any intelligent beaver would, the logs were obviously chewed, and they were joined with expert precision. All of the wood surfaces were sealed with clear lacquer.
      We entered his home, everything was of solid wood… floors, walls, doors, cabinets, furniture, tables, chairs. He gave us a tour and explained that everything was similar to the workings of our former home planet.
      The kitchen was carved and polished thick wood counters, cabinets and a sink. Mrs. Ott smiled as she was busy at work preparing a meal for her new guests.
      The rest of the expansive home was similar to our homes, the only exception was the pool in the middle of the living room. I looked down and at the bottom, in about 12 feet of water, his children were watching a TV set! They were also working on their homework.
      Dr. Ott explained that they spend a lot of time under the water, especially in the summer months. He opened a cabinet and produced an underwater breathing apparatus for us in the event that we wished to join them. The gear consisted of a simple mouthpiece fed by a thin air line.
      A few of the crewmembers took up the offer, put on the breathing gear and jumped in. I could see them sitting on the recliners deep at the bottom. They were watching TV.

Mrs. Ott was serving food and drinks. We were soon standing around mingling with other beaver people that were opening their homes and adopting us. I never did find out where I was going to stay. I was talking to another crew member about getting back to Earth, we agreed that unless we could come up with a Space Shuttle type of launch vehicle, we will have no way of returning home.

Dr. Ott then walked up and spoke, “I have the necessary money and technology to get your spaceship back into orbit. It will take a tremendous amount of work, but I believe it can be accomplished.”
      I responded, “ Doctor, don’t you understand that it took a huge amount of engineering, money and resources to get our ship into space, and I don’t see how you and your people will be able to help us get back home.”
      He responded, “Yes, I understand your doubt, but I am the richest member of the Beaver Clan, I possess enough money to purchase the necessary equipment from NASA.”
      I then asked Mr. Ott if he had been in touch with NASA, and was aware that Earth was far away and getting all of that equipment here was not possible.
      “Just let me worry about that problem, I think I have enough pull to get us the necessary material. In the meantime, enjoy your stay with us. “
      He waddled away, I turned to the other crew member and asked him, “Do you believe that he will be able to buy a launch complex from NASA?”
      He responded with something about lets just see what happens.

I went outside, there were several small beaver kids playing. They squealed as I approached and ran off. They were all smiling as they returned. I tried to get closer to them, they seemed friendly, but they were very shy.
      I could see the entire village of Nor below us, Dr. Ott’s home was up on a low rise at the end of the main street through town. I wondered to myself about my family back home, knowing that I will never see them again. My family, home, friends, job, car, dogs… I am never going to see them again.
      Last edited by Moonscape; 12-27-2007 at 11:55 AM.
      got nitro?

Moonscapes Dream Journal

LD Count
      1000+
      The Left Coast
      DJ Entries

My Date with Jennifer Connely part 1

I walked along the wooden floor of the base cafe, the click of my heels echoed through the empty room. There were no patrons, only empty tables and no one sitting at the bar.
      Everything had a sepia tinge to it, like in an old movie. By the look and feel of the scene, it was obviously during WW-II, and I was in uniform, a person of somewhat high ranking, it was possibly an Army uniform.
      The air was warm and dusty, The Glen Miller Orchestra played ‘String of Pearls’ from the jukebox. The lone bartender paid me no attention as I passed by, he was wiping the bar.
      I saw her sitting there at a small table to my left, she smiled as I approached. I said hi as she rose to her feet. She smiled and extended her hand. I took it and gave a gentle shake. I asked her if she had been waiting long, she said no as she smiled again.
      I sat across from her, the small round table only had 2 chairs, so we were close to each other. A waiter came over and set a plate of sandwiches and 2 glasses of beer down.
      “I already ordered for us.” She smiled again as she lifted the glass to her lips. I raised my glass and sipped the ice cold beer. She wasn’t shy at all about eating, she picked up one of the sandwiches and bit into it, I watched her closely as she chewed carefully.

I had realized that I was LD’ing when I first entered the cafe. Everything was real down to the last detail. Rather than go off on my own direction, I had decided to see how this LD would play out.

“What are you looking at?” she said as I continued to watch her every move. I could hardly believe that I was sitting at a table, in an Army base cafe, in a uniform, having lunch with Jennifer Connely.
      “I just wish that we could stay here forever, I’ve wanted to meet you for so long, you know that I’m only dreaming, and I will eventually have to leave.” I took a bite of the sandwich, a Club Sandwich I believe.
      She set her glass down, “Its okay, I just want to make the most of the time that we have together.”

I was amazed at the continual clarity and realism of this LD. I was getting absolutely no indication that I would be waking up soon, everything was 100% real. I didn’t need to RC at all. Every move that I made was like RC’ing continually.

She appeared as she did in The Rocketeer, likely due to the WW-II setting of that movie. Her attire and manner reflected her character in that film. She wore a white 2-piece outfit, trimmed with black, padded shoulders, the skirt was narrow at the bottom just like in those days. She wore matching white pumps.
      The juke box played another familiar dance tune, I asked her if she wanted to dance as I stood.
      “Certainly I will.” was her response as she rose and walked towards me. I took her hand and led her a few steps away from our table. I put my left arm around her waist and pulled her in close. She was a few inches shorter than me. Our right hands were joined as we moved slowly to the music.
      I held her as we moved back and forth, the horns from the Glen Miller record in perfect harmony. I looked out the windows at the airfield, a few scattered planes, several cars and jeeps basked in the sun.
      “You know Jennifer, I really like that movie you did with Don Johnson, The Hot Spot.” She smiled and giggled a little, she held me tighter as we moved together.
      “Oh that one…yeah, it was a fun project, it was a warm time of the year, but I guess that’s what they wanted.”
      She was slightly embarrassed I think because in that movie she did her only nude scene. It was tastefully done with no overboard shots. I was sure that’s was why she smiled and rested her chin on my shoulder.

I kept waiting for this dream to end abruptly, but I was still firmly in this LD with no signs of fading away. We continued to dance.

I could feel and smell her long dark hair across my arms as I held her. She lifted her head and looked at me, her face only inches from mine.
      ‘You are a really nice guy, I’m glad that we have this time, I get so busy some times.” She looked into my eyes as I kissed her gently, our lips touching slightly. We embraced and kissed as we danced. Everything about her and I was real. There was no foggy areas or shaky recollections. Our lips pressed together, our tongues teased and explored.
      After a few minutes of our slow dancing and kissing, the music stopped and I led her back to our table. I sat, took a drink, and then I knew that this LD was approaching its end. I knew that no amount of RC’s or hand rubbing would keep me here, as bad as I wanted to.
      “You know that I have to go now, I’ve had the most wonderful time with you, I wish we could do this again and for a longer time.”
      She smiled, “That’s okay Larry, I knew that you would be leaving, but I will be here when you return, I had such a good time with you. But you have to go now, I’ll see you soon, okay?”

I didn’t have time to respond, as I awoke, the last scene I remember was her sitting there looking at me, as if she was watching me fade away.
      Last edited by Moonscape; 07-12-2011 at 02:54 AM.
      got nitro?

Moonscapes Dream Journal