• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sunflowers dream journal

I never have lucid dreamsbecause I just cant seem to.But sot sometimes I have strange non-lucids.I will record them here.This morning I had 3:

1. I was walking along and a small girl of about 4 came over and threw a ball to me.I threw it back and we played for a while,and she had fun.Then a lady(I think it was the girls teacher or something)took me rowing in the canal.The boat was green with red oars(which seemed to be made of plastic).I told her I had some experience with rowing,so she let me do it,but I hadnt been in two and a half years(which is true IRL)so she lost patience and brought us back to shore.She decided to introduce me to her son or daughter or something,so we went into town to catch a bus.Then the dream ended,or maybe it didnt,but I have no idea what happened next.

2.My mom was having a new baby boy,and I wanted him to be born quickly.I was very excited,and insisted that I would be his godmother.It was the 10th or 11th of december in the dream,and I was excited about when his birthday would be.He was born on the floor in the halland a midwife or someone dressed him in a blue suit.He grew up very quickly,and after a few minutes he was almost the same age as me.I took him to visit my dad,but they didnt seem to like each other.It turned out he wasnt his real father-The prince of Verona was!(the one out of Romeo and Juliet)My brother(who oddly enough,didnt seem to have a name,though I had insisted on naming him)hardly said anything at all.The prince of verona clattered by on a brown horse,and then the dream ended.This dream was extremely realistic,and when I woke up,I was somewhat dissapointed that it wasnt real.

3.I was at home checking my email,and I got all sorts of strange letters from all over the world,some of which made my computer freeze up.Some of them were written in chinese,some of them were spam,and some of them were notification emails from websites.One of them was a free screensaver from the pom-bear sitewhice I quite liked.I looked through them,and eventually found one from my penpal.It was titled 'Time and timezones' and had a yellow smiley on the title.I quickly deleted the others,and was just going to open it when I woke up.Pity,I would have loved to read it.

Here are the dreams I can remember for today-

1.My pet budgie was in his cage,and there was a green budgie there with him(he is blue).I think the green one was a girl,and seemed to be scaring him,because she was playing with all his toys and flying around like mad.She ws trying to persuade him to join the circus;but he refused.She kept pestering him,but he just clung to his cage and wouldnt leave it.Eventually she got fed up and flew out the window,and the dream ended.

2.My penpal(who lives in Austrailia)had come to visit me.I was delighted to finally have her visit,and took her all around my hometown.I showed her the meadow,the river,the shopping centre,and the city.But she was extremely off-character and seemed rather grumpy.When I asked her if she liked it,she just said 'I want to go back to Austrailia'.I think I'll mark her as a dream-sign from now on.

I spent yesterday evening at a carnival and was absolutely exhausted,so I cant remember any dreams.

Dreams for 16th September 2007-

1.I had to do some school exams.Instead of doing them in the school hall(as is customary IRL),I was alowed to do them at home in my bedroom,usupervised.The exams were French and Matamatics,and were extremely complicated,so I decided to cheat.Even though I had a calculater,I couldnt cheat on the mathes,because they were full of complicated symbols and numbers,so I looked for a dictionary to cheat on the french.I found one,but it didnt help at all,so I began to despair,and then the dream ended.

2.I was in school,and a girl I know(Hayley)was having a birthday.I couldnt decide weather to wish her happy birthday or not.She looked a bit different then IRL-her hair was so long it touched the floor,and she was quite big and tall,and I think she was wearing a white and black-cheked suit.Then another girl(a friend of Hayleys)blurted out her secret to the whole class(not the birthday one,something else)and Hayley looked embarrased and the dream ended.

Dreams for 17th September 2007-

1.I was watching a man playing 2 small snare drums(I think it might have been my cousin,but Im not sure.)He tried to show me how to do it properly,but I couldnt really get it.So I went to get my keyboard to play instead,but the dream ended before I could find it.

2.I was bringing a classmate home from school with me to use the computer,and I told her not to go on bebo under any circumstances(I really do hate bebo.)We went upstairs to reach the computer,but we never did;Instead we reached a room where an old lady called Polly(who I do not know IRL)was sitting in a rocking chair.The classmate left or dissapeared at this point,and I had to get a picture taken with Polly(who seemed quite grumpy.)My aunt took the picture and then took me out into a strange courtyard with bushes and elaborate stonework.There were some other people there(mostly girls of my age,I think I knew some of them)and more gradually arrived.I think Polly was in charge.I sat up on a piece of stonework and complained that this was ridiculous,and my aunt got fed up and left.Then Polly or someone(I THINK it was Polly,but if it wasnt,it was a teacher)came out and told us to think of names for her two new budgerigars-one girl and one boy.I wanted to call the girl Polly,but then I remembered that that was the grumpy ladys name,so I scribbled it out(we had to write the names down)and I just wrote Ezekiel for the boy instead.Then we all put the names into a container so one could be raffled out,and I put mine in last,and then I woke up.I wonder what they names the budgies!This is the second dream about budgerigars,so I think I'll mark them as dreamsigns.

Dreams for 18th September 2007-

1.I was talking to a crowd of rough boys(one or two of whom I know-or used to know-IRL)and I didnt like them at all,because they were talking nonsense and dissed me for being a girl.I made an excuse about having to go to the bathroom,because I was really fed up and didnt want to talk to them anymore.They began to ridicule me,so I walked away and went into the bathroom(which was my real one from home,though Id been in a room I didnt recognise before)and then the dream ended.

2.I was on the internet and I checked my websites guestbook,and it had gotton a whole bunch of new signatures.I visited some other sites too-one of them was about God(Im a devout Christian),one of them was giving away free glitter graphics(which I always find interesting)and one of them(I think it might have been this one!)was about lucid dreaming!!!Someone online was advising me to read a load of historical books on the topic.I thought that was a good idea,but wondered where I would procure them.Then I somehow stumbled across a site telling the story of a man who got his toungue cut off.The man had committed an awful crime against his baby son(and it might have been the sons mother too,but Im not sure.I cant remember what the crime was)and getting his toungue cut off was a punishment.There was a video about it(not like a youtube one-a full screen one)and I watched it,but I couldnt bear to watch the part where his toungue was cut off.It was done with a paper guilletene(ie.a guilletene used to cut paper)and I remember thinking that although he definitely deserved severe punishment,perhaps this was a little too harsh.I think he died of it or something.At the end of it the son(who had grown up)said he was better off without his father,and then the dream ended.I wish there'd been more about the son and his mother-they seemed like nice people.

Dreams for 19th September 2007-

1.I was in school and had to sit beside a girl called Donna(who I know IRL)for most of the lessons.I dont remember what happened in the lessons,but I think I got quite a bit of homework,so then I went to the homework club to do it.Everyone in the HWC was telling jokes and riddles and asking questions and all talking at once-all thity something of us!Nobody was doing homework and everyone was ignoring the teacher.I remember one of the jokes was about a spider,and for some reason I kept asking Donna weather there was a pun on the word 'stupid'.Then all of a sudden,a fat,red faced,typical school cook(though we dont actually have a school cook IRL)came running through the door,screamed at theteacher and used bad language,and told her to come and help with the pots.She and the teacher rushed off at once.We thought the school must be on fire!All the year 7s,all the year 8s,most of the year 9s(including me!)and even some older students,rushed off to follow them,wanting to see what was going on.There was a lovely sense of comradeship in this(and indeed in the whole dream)such as I rarely feel IRL.The school kitchen seemed to be behind the gym hall(though it isnt) and we could hear a commotion going on,but we werent allowed in.I think the cook was blaming my aunt for leaving the pot on(apparently my aunt was a school tweeny in the dream)and there seemed to be smoke going everywhere.Oh,I wanted to see what happened next!But then father woke me up.This dream was so realistic and exciting that I cant remember any others.
      Last edited by sunflower; 09-19-2007 at 01:47 PM.

In the early hours of this morning I got myself woken up by the alarm to record dreams,but I mistimed it and woke up after a REM cycle instead of during it,and so I couldnt remember any.Then I tried WBTB but it wouldnt work and I never got back to sleep.So no dreams for today.I dont think I'll wake up in the middle of the night any more-it doesnt really help and I always seem to mistime it.

Dreams for 21st September 2007-

1.My mother was cooking me a pot of noodles and they took a very long time to cook.She told me something had been spread all over the floor(I think she had to clean it up)and it wasnt the noodles,but I dont know what it was.I went up to the playroom to wait for the nooodles,and afer a few minutes they were ready,and I went to get them.Mother reminded me not to spill any on my t-shirt.I never did get to eat the noodles,because then the dream ended.

2.My friend was complaining about the King James version of the Bible,and I didnt know weather to agree or not(I do prefer one with more modern language and all 72 books).She seemed to be in a negative mood and didnt really want to be a Baptist anymore.(Im Catholic,shes Baptist).I sat down to to think of some good,friendly advice I could use to help her and cheer her up,but the dream ended before I could think of any.

3.I was in the local city looking for a certain shopping centre(which I know very well IRL,but its about 5 miles away from the city)and I couldnt see it,so I hung around on a street corner and waited for someone to come along whom I could ask for directions.Then a lady came along who was looking for the river(which really is in the city IRL)and we struck up a deal-If either of us found the place where the other was looking for,we would tell them.Then she went off for a few minutes,and I suddenly saw the river,but when she came back I didnt have time to tell her,because she showed me the shopping centre(which was across the road)and then the dream ended.

Dreams for 22nd September 2007-

1.My pet rodent was out of the cage playing.Instead of going back in when it was time,he crawled into a small plastic container and curled up and went to sleep,and I put him in my pocket.Then I brought him downstars and observed him for a while,and he never budged out of the container,so I let him stay there and stroked him.After a while,I went to a carnival,and he stayed in my pocket and came too.I went on the rollar coaster and he came with me.He seemed to enjoy it,and it woke him up.I think my mom and my 7 year old cousin were there.NB-I would NEVER EVER take my pet to a carnival,unless it was a minature one designed especially to amuse rodents.

2.I was sitting in some odd place with green lights,(like some sort of indoor park or something)and I was writing in my journal.Im not sure,but I think it might actually have been a dream journal!There was an old man sitting beside me,and he was writing his,too.I peered over his sholder and noticed that he hadnt quite got the hang of using the alphebet.He saw me looking and spoke to me with an irish accent,and asked to read my journal.I let him.I asked to read his,and he agreed,but the dream ended.I think this dream was connected in some way to the previous one-but I cant quite see how..maybe the rodent was still with me?
      Last edited by sunflower; 09-24-2007 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Added detail & made it clearer.

Dreams for 23rd September 2007-

Note-I was too preoccupied to think about lucid dreaming before going to sleep,or to try to remember my dreams,so all I have is this fragment-

1.Father was uploading a school photo of me on the old computer in the living room,and I was impatient and confused and wanted him to hurry up.I think we were going to send the photo to my penpal(dreamsign).There is more to this dreeam,but as I said,I didnt think about recall before going to sleep,and so I cant remember it.

Dreams for 24th September 2007-

1.I was in mathes class and a classmate was provoking me and I got really upset and began to cry and shout.I even used bad language,which I would never do IRL.The teacher(who is very kind)took me aside and spoke nicely to me,and then gave me permission to leave.She kissed me goodbye.When I left,I found myself in my back garden.I realized I had to dig my way under the garden wall,which I managed to do,and on the other side I found the city and the train station.I wanted to get on the train,but a lady had to inspect my bag first(I had my schoolbag with me-its a wheelie one).I was worried because apparently I was smuggling something(I dont know what it was-I didnt know then,either!)She took the bag and took the book 'The curious incident of the dog in the night time out of it.I think I had something hidden betweeen the pages,and I think I had stolen this book from a classmate.
      I saw that there was something that looked like a cross between a rotton apple and a strawberry in the bag,and I removed it before the lady could see it,and she allowed me to get on the train.I got on and sat down,and after a while I noticed a local ten-year-old whom I know well,and we had a conversation.I think I was up to something sneaky or on a secret mission,and I was wondering weather to tell her.(Actually, I might have been on some sort of investigaion for Christopher out of that dog book I mentioned earlier.)But then my father came along and took me off the train and dragged me home,and I was again trying to conceal the smuggled item(whatever it was).I was still carrying the rotton apple-strawberry thing.Then the dream ended.Im glad it did,because father was probably angry.

Dreams for 25th September 2007-

1.About school again.It was time to do a set of really major and extremely important exams(which are happening IRL,and Im worried about them).I think we were divided into groups,and one set of students did theirs first.Then we(meaning the ones who hadnt been doing the exams)corrected them for the ones who had done them.(We would NEVER be allowed to do this IRL.)I corrected the exam of a girl called J.Cramp,and she got a B.Then it was the turn of me & the others.I think the particular exam was Mathes,and for some reason we went to the school kitchen or somewhere to do it.I was worrying about it.I kept forgetting things I needed,such as rulers, pens, pencils, calculators &etc,and I had to run back to the class for them.A classmate who I do not get on with was there,and we co-operated because we were both worried,and she lent me some sort of matamathical instrument.I got so worried about the exam that I went to hide in a closet or something,and I think Ms. Smyth(teacher) came looking for me,and then the dream ended.

Dreams for 26th September 2007-

1.I was going somewhere exciting with my mother and aunt.I dont remember where it was,but it was somewhere really cool where I don't go very often.We caught a number 50x bus(which I dont think exists IRL)from a bus stop which was not familiar.The bus was strangely built and I realized that we had gotton directly onto the upstairs of it .It had oddly shaped stairs,and I sat down on them,but I think my mom or aunt told me to get up and come downstairs.Then I think the dream ended.

2.I was rooting around in my fathers ancient wardrobe(which I do sometimes to see weather I find something interesting)and I came across the diary of my long dead grandparents(whom I have never known).I took it out to read it,and grandfathers section was mostly full of mathes,and grannys was some old personal note.Then I was in the garden sitting on an exercise bike and reading dickons,but I still had the diary tucked away somewhere.(I didnt want anyone to know about it).Father came out to check what I was reading,and when he saw that it was Oliver Twist he said that was ok(I had apparently been forbidden to read certain books).I was reading the part about dodger smoking and calling Oliver green,and then the dream ended.

Dreams for 27th September 2007-

1.I was in school, and my english teacher had told the class to write an essay about finding a baby in a phonebox.We handed in the essays, and then she gave us an extremely unusual biology lesson, and then the dream ended.

2.I wanted to go somewhere on the train so I went to the local station to catch it.But a voice announced over the intercom that it was currently temporarily out of service.I found this very annonying.Im not sure where I was going, but I think it might have been to feed the ducks.I began to walk towards the next station,but it was out of service too,and the dream ended.

DJ Entries
      No details from you essay? There's gotta be a good story behind a baby in a phone booth!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      No details from you essay? There's gotta be a good story behind a baby in a phone booth!
      Lol, if there is, I cant remember it!All I remember was this: I was with a girl called Mandy when we found the baby,and it was on a tuesday, and he was a boy, and we took him home and let him live in the cupboard.I think we took him to the police at some point.We called him Oliver.The teacher didn't like my essay at all!
      Last edited by sunflower; 09-28-2007 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Remembered details

Dreams for 28th September 2007-

(Note-I have given up WILD and WBTB, because they dont work, and am now using MILD & DILD)

1.I was tidying my bedroom,looking for a dvd or something, and I found a teddy bear.I think the bear began to help me.Then I found a little brown bug, and I made sure he had wings,and then threw him out the window.But instead of flying,he floated down to the ground as though he had a parachute.Then the bear and I watched as he crawled away.

2.My father was complaining about some website,and said it was made by German soldiers in order to brainwash us.But I knew this was not true.So I registered on it,because it seemed useful(I cant remember what it was).As soon as I had registered, a stuffed monkey toy came out of the computer as a reward!I tried to show it to father, but he had turned his face away and wouldnt speak to me(because of the website).I think he might have been asleep.Then the dream ended.(Note-I ws applying lots of DILD in this,because I was strongly questioning weather I was dreaming.Since father does not generally behave like this and computers do not give out stuffed monkeys,I half believed I was.That must mean I can get lucid soon!)

3.I was playing with my cousins dog, making him do all sorts of tricks,such as Jump, Dance, Paw,and Fetch.We were beside the canal,and he jumped in to swim.

4.I was on a train,and a new driver got on,and he wanted to teach all the passengers how to drive trains.He started handing out sheets of plastic to everyone,and told us to put them over our heads and look out the window through them.This was supposed to improve our train driving skills.(I have no idea how).There was a knack to this, and I picked it up very quickly,and showed some of the other passengers.A girl I know called Kate was on the train,and she didnt have a plastic sheet,and I had a spare one and gave it to her and tried to teach her how to use it.
      Last edited by sunflower; 09-28-2007 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Added train dream

Dreams for 29th September 2007-

1.My science teacher(Mrs.Sleator)was taking the class for a walk in the woods.I climbed up some sort of tree,and most of the class went into the lake to wadeThen I decided to go into the lake.Mrs.S,who was in the lake herself, told me not to,but I ignored her.It wasnt a very deep one.After a while, it was time to go back to the class,and Mrs.s had a sore back and couldnt get out of the lake,so I had to go and help her.When we were back at the school,her back was so painful that she took sick leave,then the rest of us went to the science lab and began to mess around with the equipment.A teacher called Ms.Oparozki came to supervise us,but we wouldnt listen to her,and I caused some sort of explosion or disaster or something,and then the dream ended.I wish I could remember the disaster!

2.An old comrade told me they would send me an email with an important message.I checked my email.The message was something about a family of gerbils.

Dreams for 30th September 2007-

1.I was wondering if I'd ever have children,and hoping so,because that would make someone new exist.I was thinking that I would sheild them from the currpt ways of the world,and teach them to live by justice,and make them happy.

2.My penpal(Dream.Sign) came to visit again!But this time,she was in a much more cheerful mood,and didnt want to go back to Austrailia,and was interested in seeing my hometown.She had also brought her sister with her.I took them on the bus and the train,and they were very impressed.I bought them some sweets,which they loved.I introduced them to my pet budgies,and took them to school to show my classmates,and then I played some sort of hockey game with them.I took them into the city to see all the sights,and we got permission to climb up a really tall,old tower.We were excited because we'd be able to see the whole city from up there.But the dream ended before we could reach it.

Dreams for 1st October 2007-

1.I was in english class,and the teacher was giving us some sort of instructions-I think it was something about an exam.

2.I was looking at some pink liquid and some blue liquid,and I figured out that the pink one was chlorine, and the chlorine was supposed to be added to the blue stuff to sweeten it.Then I looked at my science book and realized that this was one of the experiments I needed to know for the exam.Then I felt satisfied,and walked up the lane telling myself that as long as I studied history,science,maths,and french,I would do fine in these subjects in the exams.As I was walking along,I seen a chickens headand then the dream ended.

Note-Why on earth do I keep dreaming about teachers and school and exams?I seem to be having some sort of academic dream almost every night,and this time it was two!I am getting very tired of these.

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
      There is more to this dream,but as I said,I didnt think about recall before going to sleep,and so I cant remember it.
      I never think about recall when I go to bed, only when I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
      I never think about recall when I go to bed, only when I wake up.
      Well,I suppose everyone has different ways of remembering...How do you do it then?If I don't think about recall before going to sleep,I cant remember a thing.

Dreams for 2nd October 2007-

1.Someone I am vauguely acquainted with was in the kitchen making a cake.She left it unattended,so I went in and began to eat it.But it tasted kind of raw,so I finished cooking it.Then she seen it and looked surprised,and the dream ended.
      Last edited by sunflower; 10-03-2007 at 07:56 AM.

Dreams for 3rd October 2007-

1.I went for a really long ride on a train,and it ended up taking me to a funfair.I wanted to go on all the rides,but I had to look for something first,and it took a long time,and the dream ended before I could find it.

2.I was walking along and someone inquired about my penpaal.Apparently I had a boy penpal and his name was Patrick.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast