• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1567
    Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Oneironaut's Matrix

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      04/26/2009
      Dream (Frag) One:

I was watching IFL (International Fight League) and it had become really cheesy. It had actually turned into scripted, pro-wrestling kind of 'entertainment' - complete with over-acting, mask-wearing characters, fake punches and foreign objects. I was so pissed off about it, because I loved to watch the real MMA bouts, and not this bullshit. While the show was on, they showed a preview for an IFL-owned soap opera, which was just..weird. It had really low-grade acting (even more-so than real soap operas) and it was centered around cheesy romantic drama which seemed to only exist for the purpose of getting muscle-bound guys to end up beating each others' asses over one the girls. Two guys were fighting in a room, and the girl they were fighting over was actually telling them to just 'trash the room,' while cheering one of them on. The guys were throwing each other all around and breaking furniture and whatnot. It was all really over the top.

Dream (Frag) Two:
      I was Sgt. Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon (Was watching LW4 before bed), and Riggs and I were at some dude's house, checking out a lead. The guy was being a real hard-ass, and not giving up anything. We were supposed to leave, but instead, on our way out - while the guy was in another room - we came across his little girl. She was maybe about 9 years old, and was sitting at a table, drawing. We started talking to her, asking her roundabout questions to see if she could give up any information. She ended up telling us something important, but I can't remember what it was. While we were talking to her, some other guys from the man's gang slipped into the house and killed the guy, thinking he was an informant and giving info to the cops. We spotted the guys on their way out, and they jumped on dirt bikes and sped off. Coming out of the house after them, we both pulled out are pistols and started firing off shots at them as they rode away.

04/27/2009
      "Bombardment"

I was with a couple of girls that were waiting for Todd and JD and more of my old friends. I didn't know any of them, but I happened to be where they were all supposed to meet. I believe it was Todd's old house. I don't even know why I was there before the other guys got there, but these girls were supposed to be their dates, so I wasn't really going to mess with any of them. Instead, I started playing it off as if I barely spoke English, and spoke mostly Spanish. Haha. I hadn't planned on hanging out with all of them, once they went out, so I didn't mind acting like I didn't really speak English. That way they'd probably talk about things they probably didn't think I could understand, and I could relay anything that needed to be repeated to the guys later. Lol. (I went to sleep listening to a Spanish-teaching audio file last night. Heh. Funny the way it worked itself into the dream.) The guys showed up, and they all ended up bringing me out to party with them, which I wasn't prepared for. I don't remember much of what we did. I think we went to a bar or something.

The next day, the sky was gray, and there was a storm apparently coming. There was an ear-splitting boom, and at first we thought it was thunder. But then, we looked out the window and saw a bright orange fireball curling up over a line of trees in the distance. Something huge had just exploded. We all ran outside and looked toward the explosion. Airplanes were flying in, and they were leaving a trail of tiny black dots which fell from their bellies. Bombs. They were dropping bombs by the dozen, and headed in our direction. We turned away from them and took off running down the street, looking back to see the planes moving in closer.

Another plane swooped in from in front of us, dropping a bomb in front of our faces, which exploded maybe a hundred yards away from us, sending another huge cloud of smoke and fire curling upward, stopping us in our tracks.

The invading planes never hit us, but they were bombing the hell out of the entire city, and it wasn't long before we saw squads of uniformed men moving in through the streets. The last thing I remember about the scene was climbing the ladder of a very tall tower, with the others, as the enemy soldiers shot at us from below.

The dream skipped ahead, and I was in an abandoned prison. I wasn't locked in a cage or anything. I was just roaming around the empty cell block, which looked like it was almost a century old. It was when I was walking through this huge cell block, that I began to wonder what I was doing in a prison, and realized that I had to be dreaming. Heading toward a door on the opposite side of the room, I kept getting the ominous feeling that someone was about to come around the corner in front of me. Almost instinctively, I held up my hand in front of me, fingers straight, and focused on my arm. It thinned out and elongated at the fingertips, my entire arm turning into a long knife blade, like the T-1000 from Terminator 2.

Holding the knife at the ready, I waited as a figure rounded the corner and came into the room. It was Todd. I relaxed and my arm went back to normal on its own. We walked into another room and sat down and BS'd for a little bit. There was a video playing in this room, but I can't remember what it was about. Then, from out of nowhere, we got a warning that some robots were coming to attack us. (I'm guessing the T-1000-like blade put the thought of the 'attack of the machines' into my mind.) We got up and prepared to fight, and I morphed my arm into the blade again. A bunch of small - about 3ft tall - robots came streaming into the room, and we started fighting them. I don't remember much of the battle, but I remember picking up one by its legs and swinging it like a bat, slamming it up against a wall multiple times and shattering it.
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 08-03-2009 at 11:10 PM.
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      04/30/2009
      "Not So Imaginary Friend"

I was in an unfamiliar apartment complex at night. There was a little boy hanging around who had this mysterious little 'girlfriend' around his own age. They were always playing together, and on this night, I caught up with them while they were playing in the grass in front of one of the stairwells. I was walking along the sidewalk, and I moved in a little closer to see what they were doing. There was a tree positioned between us, and as I walked around behind it, it blocked my view of the pair for just a moment. Continuing on, passing the tree, the little boy came back into view from the other side. Oddly enough, though, the little girl didn't. I wondered if she'd walked a little to one side to where the tree was still blocking her, so I kept walking - two more steps, then three, then four. The little girl was nowhere to be seen. It was as if she'd simply vanished, and the little boy was sitting their playing by himself. Suddenly, I got the feeling of a presence behind me, and I quickly turned around. The little girl was standing right behind me, staring up at me. We'd only met eye to eye for a moment, before she unexpectedly opened her mouth. It grew wider and wider, as did her eyes, all of the color rushing out of her face. Her mouth stretched even wider, until it was twice its normal size. Her face was ashen white, and she let out this ghoulish scream that assaulted all my senses and sent me into vertigo, disorienting me to the point where I lost all sight, and felt that I blacked out.

The next thing I knew, it was day time, and I was pulling up to the complex with Todd. We spent a little while hanging out, and went down to a bar that was attached to the complex, meeting up with a bunch of the people I work with (I usually go to the bar for lunch with them, which is attached to the building I work in). We had a few drinks, and walked back to the apartments after it got dark. After getting rid of everyone else, I was walking through a really dark hallway, a bit apprehensive about my surroundings, because I remembered the ghost girl that I'd seen the previous night. Coming to a room at the end of the hall, I walked inside and saw the little boy. I just had to find out more about this ghostly friend of his, but when I asked him about her, he acted as if I didn't know what I was talking about. He played completely unaware of her existence, and even got to telling me that I was just imagining things, and he didn't even have a little girl friend that he'd been playing with. I actually argued with him about it for a little bit, but he was steadfast in his assertion that I was off my rocker.

Shortly after, he was called out with the rest of the kids in the complex. They were all going somewhere together. I don't remember any costumes, but it was as if they were all going trick-or-treating or something. I was still highly upset that he disavowed any knowledge of the little girl, and I watched the boy through the high window of the floor I was on, as he went out to meet the rest of the kids. To my surprise, while he walked out toward the group, I saw the boy reach out to one side, walking with his hand out as if he was holding someone's hand, but there was no one there. What I did see, though - due to a street lamp shining in his direction - was a mysterious shadow. Two walking legs strolled beneath the figure of another small child, the shadow's arm stretched out and connecting to the arm of the boy's own shadow. Apparently, the boy had been lying, and he and his now invisible friend walked hand-in-hand, on their way to meet up with the rest of the kids.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/01/2009
      Dream One:
      "Hitting the Highway"

I was in the house next door to where my ex and I used to live. My ex, Cierra and my friend A from work were there also. At some point, a guy invaded the house and was threatening to kill Cierra and her mom. He had a very large knife, and I believe his malice was primarily at me, but he was using the threat of killing them to cause me emotional pain. He lunged toward them, and I dove in the way, wrapping the guy up with my arms. We struggled for a really long time, one of my hands holding tightly to his wrist to keep him from stabbing me, while the other arm worked for a leveraged position. He was a thin, muscular guy and was very strong, but we stayed at pretty much a stalemate for the time that we wrestled. He relentlessly tried to stab me, but I kept his arm at bay, making sure to hold his other one back so that he couldn't switch hands.

The girls stood back and watched in horror and, fighting so close to the kitchen, I yelled for my ex to grab me a knife. I could tell this guy wasn't going to stop trying to kill us unless I put him down. For some reason, though, she kept bringing me butter knives. I'd send her back in the kitchen to grab a different knife, and she'd keep bringing back more butter knives like "Is this good??" () Finally, I mustered the strength the drag the murderous man all the way into the kitchen into the kitchen. Stopping at the counter, I grappled for a different position, finally able to get one arm free without completely letting his other one free. I had this really strange lock on him to where, even though I was standing up, I had one leg elevated to where it somehow wrapped around his head, making him bend over backward with his chest facing the ceiling. With my free hand, I swiped a huge, oddly serrated, butcher's knife out of the block and held it, poised to strike. I hesitated, though. I hoped that seeing in what a bad position the guy was in, he'd give up the fight. I really didn't want to have to stab him, even though he'd threatened to kill my daughter and her mom.

Standing with the knife held up, tip pointing down, I could see him staring back at me from his disadvantaged position, still trying to free his bladed hand with all of his might. He was straining so hard, the veins were practically popping out of his flesh, and it was then that I saw my most obvious target. His jugular vein was the most exposed, vital part of his body, as his neck was bent back in the lock. In that instant, I knew I didn't have a choice, and I drove the knife downward, plunging it deep into his neck and severing the large vein in two. The man screamed and blood sprayed from the gash as if I'd just uncorked a bottle of red champagne. He continued to struggle, infuriated even in death, so I could not let him go. I was being painted from head to toe in his blood, but I had to hold on to him, knife still embedded in his neck, until all of the fight was gone. It didn't take very long at all, and his body soon went limp. Untying myself from the odd lock we had on each other, I let him go, and his body dropped to the floor in a pool of his own blood. I was literally dripping with the deep, red liquid and standing there with the knife still in my hand, breathing heavily and just staring, vacant, at the body at my feet. Everyone else was completely silent.

Immediately after this, I got the overwhelming feeling that I had to get out of the house. Not really thinking of much, I walked outside - my white t-shirt and body still coated in red - and sat down on the trunk of my ex's dad's car, visibly shaken from what I'd just done. (The very attractive) A came outside, obviously terrified at what had just happened. She was saying something about how she couldn't believe what I'd just done, or something like that. I was hardly listening to her. I was just really distraught over how savagely I'd just killed the man. But, shortly thereafter, I was wondering if all of this was really happening. I became aware of my state, and convinced that this wasn't real. I didn't even live in this neighborhood anymore. I told A that everything was ok, because none of this was real anyway, but she didn't believe me. I told her that I'd prove it, and I tried to think of some way to prove that I didn't really kill anybody. It was then that I saw the same guy I'd killed, wearing a different outfit and smiling and waving at us from the garage across the street. I said "See!!!" and I pointed over to him. She stared at him, profoundly confused.

Levitating off of the ground, I reached out and took her hand. We went flying over the city for a while, and ended up landing at a gas station that was right beside the highway. (Don't ask me why.) I remember talking to a bunch of DC's beneath the overhang where the pumps are. I don't remember how the conversation started, but we got on the subject that none of them were real, and that this was all my dream. As usual, none of them believed me. I told them that I could prove it by flying away, looping around the top of the overhang, and then landing back where I was. They were like "Pssssh, yeah right!!" I just grinned and ran forward, coming out from under the overhang and leaping into the air. Embarrassingly enough, I only got about 3 feet off the ground before I landed again; waking world gravity in full effect. The DC strangers erupted into laughter, and I turned around to face them, irritated. I said "Just wait. I'll prove it!" and I jumped up again, falling back down to land on my feet. They were all hysterical, by this time, and I actually began to question my state for just a moment. Finally, I focused harder. I jumped up again and, when I started to fall, I tried to 'catch' myself with telekinesis. It worked. My feet hovered about 2ft from the ground. I said "Look!!" and I pointed down at my hovering shoes. They were all dumbfounded.

After that, they followed me around like puppies, asking me stuff like "So can we fly too?? Please! How do we fly??!" I ignored them for a moment and went inside the store to meet A. Inside, I saw an oddly out of place aisle that had a bunch of Christmas ornaments and decorations in it. I saw a bunch of full-sized lawn reindeer and a sleigh, and I got an idea. With the help of the DC's we took all of the parts to the lawn decoration and set it up in the parking lot. A bunch of us all got in the sleigh, and I used TK to get the sleigh to start moving. The reindeer didn't move at all, they were just kind of 'gliding' over the road, as was the sleigh. It was really light and easy to move, though, and I followed the road as a bit of a runway, and then raised my attention to the sky. We took off from the street, flying out over the busy highway. The DCs were having the time of their 'lives', Wooting and hollering about how much fun it was. It was fun and all, but I figured I didn't want to spend the rest of my dream catering to chauffeuring these guys all around. Without saying a word, I lept off of the sleigh, free-falling down toward the highway beneath us. I landed with a crouch, right in the middle of traffic, leaning forward and driving my shoulder into an oncoming car and completely destroying the front end. I then ran toward the center-divider and vaulted over it, distinctly noting how realistic the gravity felt once again, as I had to actually try to climb over the divider. Now on the other side of the highway, I ran across the opposite lanes, jumping once to plant my foot on the hood of a passing car before launching off of it and clearing the last lane or two and landing on the other side. The highway was elevated, and there were a bunch of skyscrapers off to the side of it. Bending my legs, I flew into the air at full speed, one fist held out in front of me. My intention was to fly straight through the building, like a bullet through a glass bottle, but I don't remember actually making impact with it.

Dream (Frag) Two:
      Something to do with Superman, probably brought on by the little bit of flying at the end of the previous dream.

Dream (Frag) Three:
      Was driving around with Todd, out by Red Bug Road, and all of the roads were changed around and intertwined with each other in ways they weren't supposed to be.

05/02/2009
      Fragment:

Something about traveling with some other girl and guy. We didn't have any transportation, so we ended up catching up to a moving train as it left the station, and stowing away on it. We went looking through some of the freight cars, and saw that some of them were actually set up like apartments, or small rooms with beds, TV's and other furniture in them. We made ourselves comfortable and traveled to wherever it was we were going.
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 05-02-2009 at 11:11 PM.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/04/2009
      Fragment:

Bah. I've been trying all morning, but the only thing I can remember is being in a department store, and then being at some sort of round table, conference-like discussion. I can't remember what it was about, but I get the feeling it was about something really important. At one point, a woman got up from her chair and was walking toward me with something to say. I think she was a friend of mine, but I'm not sure really.

Luminescent sun chaser Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      400ish
      The World That Never Was
      DJ Entries
      lol give it a day...took me about 24 hours to remember some of the dream I had yesterday.

Drowning in Dreams Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Vivid Dream Journal Veteran First Class 10000 Hall Points Created Dream Journal
      <span class='glow_8B0000'>Zhaylin</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      c. 6 since join
      Central West Virginia, USA
      DJ Entries
      What amazing dreams you have!! I'm very envious of your ability to lucid so frequently!

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Psylis View Post
      lol give it a day...took me about 24 hours to remember some of the dream I had yesterday.
      Yeah, I hope so. I usually don't have very much luck with remember a dream after it's been gone for a few hours, but we'll see if it comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
      What amazing dreams you have!! I'm very envious of your ability to lucid so frequently!
      Thanks, Zhaylin! I usually find myself getting jealous of people who can WILD so easily (I barely have any luck with it), but I'm glad I still have my DILDs to fall back on!

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/06/2009
      Dream One:
      "Candyman Is Coming"

I was a detective, and was investigating a recent wave of deaths that were being blamed on the fabled "Candyman" (from the movie - but, in the dream, it was like the movie didn't exist, and he was an actual urban legend). I remember a brief period of riding around the city on a motorcycle, trying to get to these crime scenes as quickly as I could, so that I could either prove or disprove Candyman's existence. I don't recall much of the riding, but I know that I had a really fast bike, and would sometimes take the turns by squeezing the front brake for stability and gunning the engine so the rear tire skid as it spun, kicking the back end of the bike out to make the tight corners at high speed. Every time I would show up at the scene after a call, it would be too late. The person would already be dead, and the killer would be nowhere in sight. All of the deaths were gruesome. The victims were all either gutted completely or just gored beyond recognition. The puncture wounds and lacerations all seemed as though they actually could have come from the Candyman's hook.

Later, there was a pattern shown to be forming, and people who were dying were all known to have come down with a certain type of illness before their deaths. They would all be sick to their stomachs, and nauseated and disoriented. It was really the only information that I had, aside from the bodies. I ended up going to a multi-story building that was a mixture between high-rise apartment building, and what kind of reminded me of my old office at B&B. I had raced there as fast as I could, and had shown up (what must have been) seconds after another murder. While I was going around and questioning some of the people in the building, I started to get this sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. At first, I didn't know what it was, and I continued doing my job. But, then, it began to grow more and more severe, until I was practically doubled over, holding my gut. I felt that I had to get out of there, and started looking for the stairs. The more I looked around for them, the more I began to realize that I was lost. I was so disoriented that it was like the building was shifting, and the stairs were nowhere to be found. I started feeling anxious and claustrophobic, frantically searching for a way out, but seeming as if I was going through the same hallways over and over. I knew that something was definitely wrong, not only with my condition, but with the situation.

Moving through one of the hallways, I started thinking about the murders, and the urban legend. There's no way, I thought to myself. I wasn't even going to begin to take the possible connection seriously - that is until the florescent light above me shorted out. I kept moving, feeling sick, trying to find my way out of this maze of corners and doors, and as I ran, more and more lights over my head started blowing out and flickering. I noticed that the trail of malfunctioning lights were actually following me, strobing or darkening patches of the hallways I ran through. I began getting the feeling that I was being followed, and the sickeness in my stomach was getting worse. There was no doubt in my mind that the Candyman was real, and he was coming after me.

I was finally able to find a flight of stairs and ran down it, flickering lights following me the whole way. When I got down to the bottom floor, I still found myself running through hallway after hallway, all of them seeming to double back on themselves. Now, my relationship with this building somehow changed, and I knew that I actually had a room behind one of these doors. It was now more like the apartment building than the office setting that was more dominate, upstairs. The last thing I remember is getting to my door and it being locked from the inside. I kept trying as hard as I could to pull it open, feeling death looming in on me, all of the lights around my flickering wildly, as if the ghostly killer would be showing up any second.

That's all, though.

Dream (Frag) Two:
      I was looking at myself in a mirror, and my hair was parted really wide and fucked up looking.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/08/2009
      Fragment:

Something about playing football in my old high school parking lot.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/09/2009
      Fragment:

I was in a mall with a couple of other people. While walking through the main hall, we were playing this game where we had sticks that were kind of like lacrosse sticks. There was a sort of 'puck' that we were scooping up and tossing back and forth to each other, but when it flew, it seemed to spread out into what almost seemed like a large bat - flapping wings and all. We'd run through the hall and just launch it back and forth to each other, over the heads of all of the other shoppers, catching it in the sticks. After a while, we started throwing in some acrobatics while throwing and catching it, sometimes jumping off of various stands and flatforms, and doing a couple of wall-runs.

Don't remember very much besides that.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/10/2009
      Dream One:
      "Vamps vs. Lycans"

(I went to sleep trying my AVID method of incubation, watchin/listening to Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. I didn't get lucid, but I did have a related dream.)
      I was a vampire, but not the solely humanoid-looking vamps. There was a whole community of us, and we could transform into giant, bat-like creatures, kind of like Marcus, from Underworld: Evolution. It was just barely dusk, and we were all out in the woods. We got word that the lycans were coming to battle us, and shortly after, they were streaming in from all angles, and the scene errupted into chaos. We transformed and went into battle. There was a light of slashing and biting, but I don't remember too much of the detail. I do know that I had a wife and son, somewhere in the fray, and I had to try to keep them out of harm's way. At one point, I was knocked into a small pond, and I had some anxiety, because I didn't know what kind of mythical beasts I would encounter. The water was dark and murky, and I knew I had to get out as quick as I could. I crawled out and went back into the fray.

My wife had our son in her arms, and was trying to get away to safety. Before I could get back over to them, they, too, were knocked into another small pond. Leaving the escalating battle, I ran over to them and she gave me her hand. I was pulling them out, when I heard her scream (or give an animalian shriek. I can't remember), and she was yanked out of my grasp and back into the water. Something had a hold of her. I jumped into the water, and saw that there was a long, bone-plated serpent creature pulling them under. I jumped on it and began wrestling with it, forcing it to let go. With my arms around it, I managed to drag it up and out of the water, then I swung the entire length of the beast up over my head, and back down at the ground with such a force that it landed flat, shattering all of its exoskeleton and dying.

We were grossly outnumbered by the lycans, and had to retreat from the battle. Later, we found ourselves in a more civilized location. We had returned to our human forms, and were somehow able to walk around in the daylight. I can't remember exactly what happened here, but some woman (my wife, in human form, I think - not sure though) was used to try to trap me. We were near a boat dock, and the lycans had shown up again. I still can't remember how it happened, but the woman and I were knocked off of the dock and into the water. While underwater, I sprouted my wings and swam to the surface, flaring them out of the water and lifting myself into the air. I saw no sign of the woman coming up, so I dove down toward the water like a seagul diving for fish, reaching out and grabbing her hand, and then flapping my wings to raise us both out of the water again.

I placed her down on the dock, landed, and ran back in to continue the fight with the lycans.

Dream (Frag) Two:
      Something about driving my mom's Maxima, and being really reckless with it. I was just out trying to have fun, speeding around corners and stuff, but I kept hitting things and getting dents in the car. I was aware of how much shit I was going to get in, when I got back home, but I was just having too much fun to stop dogging the car.

1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Bronze Huge Dream Journal Vivid Dream Journal Populated Wall Tagger First Class 1000 Hall Points
      LD Count
      400ish
      The World That Never Was
      DJ Entries
      [QUOTE=Oneironaut;1088222][b]05/10/2009

(I went to sleep trying my AVID method of incubation, watchin/listening to Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. I didn't get lucid, but I did have a related dream.)

are you watching the movie all day? or just once....and letting it play again while you go to sleep or what? This sounds like something I would love to try out.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Ideally, I would watch a good bit of it before going to bed, and then let it loop on the PC while I sleep - either playing it through the speakers or sometimes through headphones, so I don't have to worry about volume. But sometimes I just turn it on right as I'm lying down to go to bed.

While I'm lying down to sleep, I'll just listen to the audio - sometimes even turning the monitor off - and just visualize either the exact scenes, or original scenes that just happen to have the same audio. Works well for fights and action movies, because all you hear on most parts are random gunshots or fighting, so you can pretty much visualize anything you want to go with it. A lot of times, I'll listen to Matrix, and visualize that I'm actually fighting in the scenes, which is a lot of fun. Heh.

Doesn't help me get lucid very often, but it's pretty good for dream incubation.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/11/2009
      Dream (Frag) One:

All I remember is that I was attending an elementary school, but I was still an adult. There were maybe 3 or 4 other adults taking classes as well. The image I remember most is being in the hallway, which was set up partly like my old high school, and was trying to get into my locker. It had a combination lock on it, and I'm surprised at how vivid it was. I could actually feel the tumbler click inside, when I got the numbers right, but I kept over-shooting 1 or 2 numbers in the sequence, and having to start over.

Dream (Frag) Two:
      Something about being with one of my managers, Mike, and some of the other people I work with. We were sitting out in a yard talking about something, and he was trying to make us get back to work. Somehow he got around to trying to tell us to rake up leaves, even though that's not what we do.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      05/12/2009
      "Hunting Deacon Frost"

(Used my AVID method for dream incubation again, last night. The movie was Blade.)
      I don't remember very much of the dream, but it took place at a huge castle that belonged to Deacon Frost (the villain in the movie). I was with a team of my friends, and were journeying through the castle and surrounding area, killing vampires, working our way up to Deacon. The castle was insanely large. The whole thing was as if we were characters in a RPG, or an adventure game like Devil May Cry or Castlevania. I remember being up on a ledge, one one of the higher floors, and looking out over the different areas of the surrounding land that we'd been trekking through. The castle was set along a deep cavern, and was so high that there seemed to be no ground below us. It was dusk out, so everything below was black, and there were these floating platforms that I think had tiny bridges connecting them to each other and the castle.

The last scene I remember is my squad and I walking through an ironically small bathroom, sequentially making our way through the castle and up to the big fish. Suddenly, we heard Frost's voice, along with an entourage of his more elite vampires. I knew that we weren't ready to fight him yet because, as we were going through the castle and killing vamps, we were actually getting stronger (like EXP points in a RPG), and I was aware that we hadn't gotten enough EXP to take him on yet. Our only recourse would be to hide, and hope they pass through this bathroom without our being caught. Todd wasn't down for it and, headstrong as he is, he wanted to fight Deacon now. Hearing them getting closer, I tried to tell him that it wasn't smart to just rush them now - that we had to wait until we had killed enough and were strong enough to take him on. With no other place to hide, I ushered everyone into the tub and threw the curtains closed. Todd was continuing to mouth off, talking about how he didn't want to just sit in here and hide like a punk, insisting on taking Deacon and his crew. I kept trying to shut him up. I knew that they'd be coming through the other bathroom door any second, and the whole purpose of hiding was so he didn't know we were here. The others joined in in trying to keep Todd quite, but he was fired up.

Just then, the curtains slung back open. Deacon and his entourage stood there glaring at us, having heard our squabbling. He had this smug sort of grin on his face, as if to say "Well, well. What do we have here?"

Unfortunately (or, maybe 'fortunately?'), I don't remember what happened after that.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      So I know I've been really neglectful to my DJ, lately. I'll be back later with an update. I have a couple of dreams from the past few weeks written down, I just haven't typed them up yet.

Hong Kong
      yeah man post some more, you have inspiring dreams

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Ok, I'm pissed, and I need to get back on the ball. I just lost an epic lucid last night. I can only remember a few fleeting moments of it (them?). I have to start getting back into this. I will try to update this weekend, so I can get back into posting regularly.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Well, I have some more notes in my work folder, but I left that at a friend's. Here are some of the notes I had saved on my PC. I'm just going to post them as notes, now, along with today's and yesterday's dream frags. That way, I will already have them posted, and can just expand on them whenever I get ready to.

05/17/2009
      At home. Cierra sleeping. Terry and Jay-Z came to door. Practically pulled me out, still in my robe. Went driving. In some neighborhood. Terry driving. Was trying to prove some kinda point of his driving. Took off at stop sign and crashed into garage. Jay pushed him out and jumped in driver's seat. Terry running after car as Jay drove out. Woman tried to stop the hit and run. Going down street and hearing sirens.

-Pawn shop, looking at weapons. Crossbows and whatnot. Guns that shot blanks. Shotguns and stuff.

-Was kid and blade. Storming house for kids. Huge vamps coming in. Sometimes 2 at a time. Pack up on the wall. Amazing fighting.Great new car. Had to move stuff into it. Someone impressed with all the cool, ecclectic shit I had.

05/21
      Game in huge studio. Throwing footballs up to try to hit the other people up top. Doing pretty good on most of the attempts. Some people ducking and dodging, some just moving back and forth. Heroes all in crowd. Nuke blast coming. Nothing to stop it. Ran out into and "died." Bodies and powers rearranged. Some goodguys turned bad. People coping with what happened.

05/23/2009
      Drinking and driving around. A few people in the car. Drove off a platform at a car garage. Found somewhere to park. Party later at night in a backyard. Lots of booze and huge fire being built. A marriage or something later. Had to stand outside for it. Someone kept cutting up and wouldn't shut up. Trying to make a rat-tail out of plastic to show someone. In house with quentin tarantino type killer. Stabbed me in the stomach. Could tell he was going for my eye. Distracted him and staggered out into hallway. Lay against the wall in the living room to bleed out.

05/30/2009
      Talking to some hot doctor or something. Went out to her car. Started to rain and she slipped inside. Went in with her and she wanted to interview me for something. Kept staring at her legs.

06/03/2009
      Was hanging out, helping Eminem shoot new video. Craziness. Small, indoor firefight. Manifesting things. Grenade. Tried to make TNT and a huge bomb, but couldn't get them to manifest. Flying around desert with wild animals. Dropped in on tribe of like ogres or some shit. Were trying to kill me at first, but I wow'd them with powers like leviation. Something about a department store.

06/22/2009
      Two sides of a war. Magic/tech. Girl pushed me off bed and tried to make me fall into a trap in floor. Found out she was traitor. Got back to camp. Transformers were part of the war. Found another way into their underground. Snuck in and did some damage. On boat with manatees around. BSing. Boat began to sink. Got out to walk back.

06/26/2009
      Zombies. More like the infected. Could run. People slowly transforming. Inside of a huge building, like an airport or something big like that. Soooo many zombies everywhere. Went in one room with indoor pool. Had to keep moving and kicking ass. Girl was zombie at first. Went hopping/jumping/flipping around room, killing others. Got back to her and she was normal. Realized it was turning off and on. Ended up outside. Escort old lady. Back inside in hallway. Zombies filling up everything. Had to let woman die cause was overwhelmed. Could see people in various stages of zombieism. Met a group of resistance fighters. Young John Connor was a part of it. Sitting around talking about what we were going to do about everything. Had to leave. Mel was a part of the crew, but it was a cross between her and Claire from Heroes. Thought she died, and morned her for a bit, after we left the building. Saw her still alive, in 3rd person, afterward. Was another character for a while. Saw myself as a kid, and mom doing drugs and hanging out with thug. Guy pulled a gun on me, then gave it to me for protection. I wanted to shoot him with it. Went back to a table after seeing the vision and cried.

06/27/2009
      In a huge school. One area had massive staircase. Pictures on the wall changed from image to image, advertising achievements at the school. Saw Potter-like kid holding broomstick. Huge gym. Marching/stepping. I didn't know what to do, while they practiced. So I started dancing. People started watching. Moving in and out of the ranks while they marched. Gliding around a lot and tutting. Had floppy clown shoes on at first. They kept flipping over. Regular shoes later.

-Something about how I was drifting off into a game, when playing it on the PC. Quest type game, but kinda FPS-ish, like Quake. Kinda dreaming within dreaming, going through catacombs.

06/29/2009
      Huge place in woods. Crime family. Had to stop them. Went undercover as a woman. Working with head of am or something. Watching and waiting. Guy was a killer. Had to move in on them lateer.
      07/05/2009
      "Unsafe Driving Conditions"

The first thing I remember is driving in a car with my mom. It was really dark and stormy outside, and the conditions on the road were quickly deteriorating. Suddenly, I notice some massive plume of what looks like smoke, a few hundred yards out in a clearing. Through the worsening rain, I could see that this wasn't smoke. It was a funnel cloud that had practically materialized on the spot. As soon as it touched down, the wind and rain began to make the car swerve. Visibility dropped to absolute zero, and we could feel that the car was being pushed around, this way and that, because of the tornado's winds.

I had no idea where we were, or if the car was still on the road. All I could see was a blanket of gray, amidst periodic cracks of lightning. Suddenly, the violent weather stopped, and the gray was beginning to clear. It felt serene for a second - still and weightless. As my vision cleared even more, I realized that not only were we not on the road, but we were falling from the sky! The tornado had picked us up, when everything went dark, and now it had hurled us away from the darkest part of the sky, and we were falling toward the ground at terminal velocity. As soon as I noticed this, both my body and my mom's floated out of the top of the (convertible?) car, and were free-falling alongside it. I was prepared to die. What choice did I have. Not sure if she could hear me, I screamed out to my mom that I loved her, and got ready to turn myself head-down.

Then, I wondered if this was really happening. The ground was approaching fast but, before it, was the top of a tall, cylindrical structure - like a silo or something. I was headed right for it. With all of my might, I willed myself to stop in the air, thrusting my feet downward at the silo just before impact. It was only for an instant, but I felt myself slow down - just slightly. Upon that sudden realization that I was dreaming, I stuck the landing on the top of the silo in a crouch. (I had been watching Superman Returns earlier, and it was just like when he landed on the silo in the field - quick and precise).

As soon as I landed, I woke up.

07/06/2009
      Don't remember much of this one, but it involved a bunch of people at my job. I was at some call center, kind of like the one I work in now, and our job was to make appointments with other people, for sexual encounters. It was kind of like a swingers hotline or something. Lol. It was weird.

I remember there being a lot of good sex, though. <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
      Last edited by Oneironaut Zero; 11-28-2009 at 04:22 PM.

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      07/13/2009
      Frag:

Pretty epic dream that I can't remember much of. I remember something about someone having a pet lion or tiger or cross between the two. I'd somehow gotten trapped in the area around it, and had to interact with it, the whole time scared it was going to rip my face of.

Later, Todd, me and a few other people were driving to some waterside area to get some film of the sunset. We pulled up too late to get the first few minutes of it, but we could see from the shore that the sky directly over the water, and under the sun's position, was green, and everything 'above' the sun was orange and gold. It looked like emerald storm clouds hanging over the ocean. It was gorgeous.

I also remember something about being caught in the middle of a huge battle between the Transformers. "The Fallen" robot from the second movie had just shown up. At one point, Optimus was knocked into the water (where we had been watching the sunset), and The Fallen chased him. It turned into some squid-like form and I could see it chasing Optimus through the water like they were both quick, agile sea creatures.

Don't really remember anything else, though.

XeL
      LD Count
      130+
      Japan
      I love your DJ man. Such awesome dreams! Keep it up
      ~XeL's DJ~
      ~Adopted by Cygnus~

Sydney
      Hey O, hows things? Good to see your still having some awesome dreams! The one where you took the DCs on a sleigh ride was sick!
      Lucid Count: 12
      MILD: 2
      DILD: 9
      DEILD: 1

Dream Journal click here

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by XeL View Post
      I love your DJ man. Such awesome dreams! Keep it up
      Quote Originally Posted by packmania View Post
      Hey O, hows things? Good to see your still having some awesome dreams! The one where you took the DCs on a sleigh ride was sick!
      Thanks, guys. I'm still trying to get back into it. I haven't been getting enough sleep, though, so my recall has been horrible, for the last couple of weeks.

I've still got some notes to transcribe, but my recall has taken a huge hit.

Good to see you, packmania. I'm sure I'll be back in shape soon!

LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      So apparently I have too many pics up on high-traffic sites, so Photobucket has blocked me from showing them. That kinda puts a huge dent in my journal, but oh well. I'll either have to wait it out, or find some other way around it.

I did start another account so I can post more pics until I get the original one taken care of, so, with that, I added some illustration to a dream I had back in '07. You can check it out Here.

And I'm still having horrible recall lately. I haven't been getting anywhere near my 8 hours, so my recall seems to be getting progressively worse. I lost an amazing dream, the other night, about some friends and I fighting Zeus, which I'm not too happy about. I gotta get back into just typing up any insignificant thing I can remember, so I can work my way back up.

09/10/2009
      Frag:

I remember I had to leave for Germany, by the end of the week. I was going out there to live - on a whim, I believe - and was saying my goodbyes to everyone and packing my things.
      <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

LD Count
      400ish
      The World That Never Was
      DJ Entries
      guess i'll keep reading these teasers till you get back up to par

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast