• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

DJ Entries

Darklord's dream journal

This is my new dream journal I'll post my dream every time I remember a dream.
      comments
      normal dream
      lucid dream
      recurring dreams
      Nightmare
      Hypnogogic Imagery

April 08-09
      first lucid dream of 08
      was in a forest and I said I've been having weird dreams lately to someone.Instantly the dream started to go bad it turned black and an army came. Started thinking positively and started to fly away at first flying was easy then it grew harder only short burst of flight were possible after the first two or three attempts The whole area got white and it was calming I met some people who were hiding from a monster dream got bad again. He got to me and I started to think wake up I did after a few seconds.
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-25-2008 at 04:38 PM.

DJ Entries
      April 09-10
      weird Dream

Was in my house and needed to get a hotel for my mom. We went with my friend who works there. He checks us in with his GF's account. We go to their game room which is full of video games and video game/anime fans mostly girls. We piss the manager? guy off and he starts shooting at us.

We get away and we get in a 4 car motorcycle thing. we drive off and some of his army of gamers chase us and three girls
      jump on but they join up with us
      they look human but seem a little strange cant explain. we go like half a mile from my house and me and a lot of friends are hitting on them. My friends say something stupid and find out that they need me to have sex with them to destroy the world I'm up for it I don't give a damn but they like us to much and leave but my friend got to fuck one that blew he got pussy and I didn't. fuck
      him. I then woke up at 3:30 no other dreams
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-20-2008 at 02:14 PM.

DJ Entries
      April 13-14
      My neighborhood reminds me of an unsecured england

met with friends at a movie theater we had twenty bucks so we were going to get a sack. We went to chill at a side of a house and I hit my head on the side of the house. I was going to leave and a guy came out yelled and me and was going to chainsaw me I was very scared for some reason he just wanted to scare me

I leave and his son comes out He tried to follow me first onto the path next to my house he kept hugging me and I told him to just go away and hes like ok I was annoyed he gets picked up by a cop who is going to take him to be adopted I memorize the house he goes in His dad sees me walking home and asks me to help him find his kid. we are going to set up posters but I convince him to go door to door. He drives sporadicly and I forget were the house was. we go door to door and a lot of people have puzzles for locks they are made of brick unlike the real houses in my neighborhood and I tell him how people like company but only if they are smart enough to entertain them. we enter one and search through the house had a front room a kitchen then the bedroom which I never saw completely but looked like my dads bedroom

then I see my brother Jon and he looks surprised I was shocked we stand there for a while and he says hi. I was going to ask if this was his girlfriends house but I woke up by my alarm
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-20-2008 at 02:12 PM.
      DILD: 4
      MILD:0
      VILD:0
      WBTB:0
      WILD: 0
      Lucid dreams: 4 MY dream journal http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=56744

DJ Entries
      Dream fragment
      april 14-15
      Tanner was bragging about his new headphones He was bragging about how they were noise canceling and very comfortable I asked if they are the new zune premium headphones and he replies yes They looked nothing like them
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-20-2008 at 05:49 AM.
      Lucid dreams: 4 MY dream journal http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...ad.php?t=56744

DJ Entries
      April 18-19
      dolphin training
      I see an add in on a light pool that says help wanted. It request flexible people who are immune to numbness. I take the job and its a job as a dolphin trainer. I see a bunch of people swimming and doing yoga at the tank so I decide to release seals to see what happens My alarm clock woke me up on a weekend

A race

I was either working for or running in a race I got to learn a lot of runner stats when we finished they were waiting in line to register the order but the line was huge so I went to the line for the bathroom
      I went to the bathroom because I needed to pee in real life.
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-20-2008 at 02:02 PM.

DJ Entries
      April 19-20
      Final fantasy
      my brother was playing final fantasy
      The next dream may be a continuation of the previous dream
      The cave
      I was in a cave with a bunch of people. it had raising platforms that raised up and we were looking for items. My brother Matt puled out a map and used my brother to somehow map out were all the items were. I helped them a lite but then most of the floor diapered and I left I kept jump farther into the cave on these ledges but I spawned back at the top and yelled to everyone how to get back up .

I kept jumping down just for fun and we found more people
      an Asian and a girl and another guy. pretty soon the rest of the floor drops out and now we're on the ceiling panels jumping. weird seeing as it was a cave so there shouldn't be lights. The asian started to fight someone couldn't tell if it was me or not.

The bus stop
      I was at the side bus stop of my old elementary school and I guess we were going home and I felt like taking the bus today Weird since I never rode the bus or went near the buss stop. plus my house was one street over.I saw Tyler Proser and asked him what he was doing there The only other recognizable person was Joey Del Ponte but I didn't talk to him.and I started to walk with him towards McDonald's down Chucky's old street then I left him because he lives hella far
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-25-2008 at 04:40 PM.

DJ Entries
      April 20-21
      Mario
      Was in a video game like mario at first and I got the feather that makes him able to fly. then it changed I go through the level and then I'm climbing a mountain with my friend chuckyhe moved so I should have known it was a dream he had to climb it with two hands and I was lifting myself with one.

When on top there is a fork I go to the right and it curves around and I see my brother Matt. I get a beer from him and after he tells me he got the older version of the game because the mountain I was on was a longer level. Then I go to look for chucky

Weed
      I wanted to go buy weed and I go to my bank to use my atm card and my dad picks me up and takes me to a store to burn the lord of the rings. I see a goth sleeping on the floor then his friend comes and they leave.

I burn the disks and my dad comes back and I yell at him for taking me here instead of letting me go home. He said I thought you needed to use the atm and I told him I already had.
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-21-2008 at 10:37 PM.

DJ Entries
      April 22-23
      My stuff
      A girl is mad at me and is trowing my stuf out then shes like "oh and heres your alarm clock" she throws it then my alarm clock went of in real life.

DJ Entries
      April 24-25
      the amusement park challenge recurring last:2-3 months ago
      While this was a recurring dream it had different characters and I was no longer the one doing the challenge
      at an amusement park with my German class. We meet Alison the old German club president. Breon and Will are drooling over her so we go inside and start a 50 level competition in the underwater death maze. Will starts first and shoots the fish and enters the maze but another kid is playing so Breon can start I ask him to let him go for loves sake and he does I then go to the bathroom and come back and talk to rusty who is with Baily and Rye and we talk a little rusty had a very high pitched voice for some reason.
      Last edited by darklord1147; 04-25-2008 at 04:43 PM.

DJ Entries
      April 25-26
      Ninja Powers

I was able to do Naruto jutsu but I only thought about doing transformation and wall climbing. I explored neighborhoods and showed my brothers and Mat said it would only be temporary because I probably just read how to do it in a book recently.

DJ Entries
      April 26-27
      The watch
      I had a watch It's my kind of kiddish watch in real life so I knew how to navigate it by heart that once I broke a code on it it was super powered into a matrix mode and I could turn invisible and summon stuff. I went into a mansion trying to find a girl and I saw her little sister then a old hot chick but the battery died. I got a new one and forgot about the code so I was just trying to use this and I climbed on the back of this guys car who was taking the girl I liked thinking I was invisible and he drove downtown. she started to get scared and ran away from him and his friend and then I spent awhile cracking the code on the watch and I got it. Then I was talking to people about how I cracked it again and I peeked into a bathroom and saw a naked chick

DJ Entries
      April 29 - 30
      Wrote down but never posted
      Was at my home and yelled at a girl I know named Brittney. I left and she was like what did I do to you? I went to my friends house and then left. I was smoking in a parking center and I see the auto class and the teacher is giving out cigarette's so I go get one. I met a girl who was decently attractive and left with her. we were hanging out for the rest of the dream but I don't know what we did I think we went behind safeway.

April 30- May 1
      Epic battle almost

ok I was doing some backyard fights and kicked ass but I refused to go fight A kid. I go to a pool party then it gets raided and the family I'm with has the ability to open portals so I go through one. I should say the pool seen is recurring but I don't know when I last had it also there is a short seen were I'm not there and they talk about doing three tasks for them and then taking revenge or something like that I spend some time in a beach house when its raided and one of my buddies get shot. The guys let them go to the hospital because they know each other and one is actually a relative.

They have me captured and since there gone they decide to go murder someone I go with them and there like no you don't want to see this so I'm like it's just fucking murder you pussies. So I go with them and escape and decide to take revenge.

I go to his house and beat the shit out of the guys little brother He was fat and looked kind of young which is probably why I knocked him out so quick and leave my backpack there so they know it was me. I come back awhile later and talk to some of the people there and make arrangements for the fight after I drop off my back pack and the main guy tells me on the phone "Only you and the weezeaz who are the family I hang out with I guess and if any others jump in you got a take them out" I agree my alarm then woke me up
      Last edited by darklord1147; 05-01-2008 at 02:21 PM.

DJ Entries
      May 04 - 05
      Bong

I get an ounce then I was at an end of the year thing with Brandy Cherel Daniel Twitch and Josh at the park. Me and the guys leave except Dan and go somewhere and I pay Anthony ten bucks for a stem for a bong but he gives me a pen then he tells me how we are gonna get fucked up.

DJ Entries
      May 05-06
      Peyote
      Aaron gets peyote and we each get like 4. I check out erowid to make sure it was good but cant find it. we eat some before class and start to trip then we throw parties.

DJ Entries
      May 9-10
      smoked weed again and became lucid
      I was chilling with my friends in a car and then I became lucid then woke up and went back to bed. right away I knew I was lucid and then I had a falling sensation I woke up again and fell asleep which is stupid because now I cant remember any other parts of my long bomb ass dream.
      Last edited by darklord1147; 05-24-2008 at 06:53 PM.

DJ Entries
      may 11-12
      I'm with two girls in a car the car was given to me by friends I'm cruising along with a girl wanting to get laid and my friend is with the other one.

DJ Entries
      May 14-15
      Penguins
      There were penguin tribes that are fighting because of a red penguin his name was Red Feather. I go up to Red Feather and kick him away but they are still angry and decide to have a battle between the head of the tribes and then they would unite under the winner.

DJ Entries
      May 15- 16
      Jake knife fight.

All the after school McDonalds smoker kids are outside my window goofing around smoking one has like five cigarettes in his mouth. so I go and see what’s going on. I climb a tree that shouldn't be there and ask them If I could get a cigarettes and Ryan said he didn't know I lived here. Jake is there and they are talking. I go inside for a minute and come back out and Dan is outside and tells me to get my keyboard I go and almost get him the one at my desk but I bring him my spare Which was plugged into a computer even thou it shouldn't be. I go out and Jake is back outside and he's like are you with me and I'm like what are we doing then I go inside and come back out Dan is there and he tells me that Jake is planning a knife fight. I go inside and then a commercial comes on about drugies who are trying to reach out to their families and the other way around.

I'm about to leave for school and my brother Andy who hates Jake said "I wish Jake was around again" I asked why and he said "I never realized how much more boring things were without him. I'm walking to school and I see a girl swinging and she tells me that something bad is about to happen I ask her were and she spins the swing around and points towards my school. I'm now walking towards school taking a cloak off and see a girl walking down the street. The little girl was following me calling me emo because of the cloak

DJ Entries
      May 19-20
      I’m in the park studying when my teacher Ms. Raelie calls me I had my house phone for some reason She’s sitting at another bench across the park. I go over and she tells me to study. I tell her over and over again that I was studying and that she broke my concentration by calling me.
      I start walking back to my bench and I see another teacher he not a teacher in real life. He has me walking with him and I tell him I need to study then he says only pussies study. I go with him then Anthony and Josh come up. Anthony says “yo I need a dollar.” I walk out and see my dad who gives me a dollar.

DJ Entries
      May 23 -24
      I was racing atv’s and won.
      Last edited by darklord1147; 05-28-2008 at 06:32 PM.

DJ Entries
      May 27 – 28
      My friends are from Seinfeld

Was at Hawaii and I was walking and got captured but one of my friends was a guard and let me go. Then my friend got hired as a translator but he didn’t know how long until he started. The person who recommended him came to me and told me to tell him he needs to translate three documents a day. I don’t tell him when I see him just because. Like three days later we are all out in front of my house talking about our vacations and what cars we want to use then the guy who recommended my friend was walking up and I told my friend to run. He doesn’t get away so I recommend we all go to a bar.

We go to a sport bar and we get sent up to a room and we get drinks and shit. My friend goes through the wall and ends up in a baseball game where he is kicking ass. The host goes to him and makes fun of him for choosing a sports game when he can do anything in the world then he tells him how to get out. I try to go through with thoughts of sex and become lucid and wake up. Go back to bed and end up in the dream. Then we go on a kind of treasure hunt but were looking for beams of light that you need to put these weird glasses on to see. I find them all and we wake up and find out we’ve been sleeping and now are extremely energized.