• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

How to use my innner clock????

Well I think that your inner clock can be pretty reliable but i don't know how?

Questions:

How to make myself wake up before my alarm clock?

How to use this for Lucid Dreaming?????
      Lucid:1
      DILD:1 MILD:0 DEILD:0
      Working on: DEILD

Take a lesson from the mosquito. It never waits for an opening; it makes one."-Kirk Kirkpatrick
      Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard."-Unknown

Any body cause I really want to know. . .
      Lucid:1
      DILD:1 MILD:0 DEILD:0
      Working on: DEILD

Take a lesson from the mosquito. It never waits for an opening; it makes one."-Kirk Kirkpatrick
      Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard."-Unknown

I wonder, Where am I?
      Well, I've been using my inner clock for awhile and 99% of the time it works, usually I pray to god what time I want to wake up and also sya it out loud without the prayers and in my head.

imj
      Quote Originally Posted by mandy2583 View Post
      Well I think that your inner clock can be pretty reliable but i don't know how?

Questions:

How to make myself wake up before my alarm clock?

How to use this for Lucid Dreaming?????
      One way I can think of is to continue using the alarm clock to find out your REM periods. You can set your alarm clock at default REM period first, 1.5 hours later to go off then see if you remember any dreams. You have to adjust the period until you hit your REM. Once that is done you have your first REM period and you can go on to finding out your 2nd, 3rd and 4th and so on. But I recommend doing this one REM per night or it will disrupt sleep. Then you can use methods like maybe a light cue to go off when you REM because you would have your REM timing for it to go off. Or you can set your alarm to go off JUST before you REM and do whatever autosuggestion you want and then go back to sleep to REM about what you want to dream.

IMJ
      Last edited by imj; 10-10-2008 at 03:41 AM.

It usually just happens to me if i know i NEED to wake up by a certain. Not just because I want to, but NEED to. I set my alarm tho for insurance but i usually wake up within 20-5 minutes before. And i'm usually more awake too when i naturally wake up, rather than an annoying noise.
      LD's: 18
      Listen to This Will Destroy You

DJ Entries
      First, to get a biological clock to work, you have to program it. By this, I mean you must go to bed and get up at relatively the same time every day. It won't work if you have an odd schedule (get up early on weekdays, stay up late sometimes on weekdays, get up late on weekends, stay up late on weekends), because it sends conflicting messages to your system. Most people's systems are always readjusting themselves due to our concept of weekend. Our body cannot adapt to the weekend schedule, and has an even harder time adapting to Mondays afterwards (that's why Mondays suck). By Wednesday or Thursday, the rhythm readjusts (only to be disrupted by another weekend!).

To have a reliable biological clock, you must condition yourself. If you find yourself unable to change your weekend schedule, set your clock for an early weekday time anyway. Eventually your body will respond to this by getting up naturally at or slightly before that time.

Give yourself a few weeks.
      Abraxas

Quote Originally Posted by OldSparta
      I murdered someone, there was bloody everywhere. On the walls, on my hands. The air smelled metallic, like iron. My mouth... tasted metallic, like iron. The floor was metallic, probably iron