• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Cool dream bro Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points

Well Holy Crap; 1 DILD, 6 DIELDs in 1 Hour

Yeah, it's unbelievable to me, too.

To give a little background about me, I've known about lucid dreaming since mid-05. But for the last year or two, I've been in a dry spell. Only had an LD about once every two months, and my interest was almost dead until just two hours ago.

Woke up for school, but I found out I was nauseated when I got up. Only ate some of my breakfast (an egg, two pieces of bacon, and some OJ) and went back to bed to take a nap. Took me awhile to fall asleep. The last time I checked before I fell asleep, it was close to 6:30.

I didn't see this coming at all. Nowhere in my mind I thought this would happen. I had a few short dreams that were non-lucid, but I suddenly just... wow. I had so many, my recall was all disorganized when I finally finished my last LD. My dream journal entry is the most accurate I can get it.

What did I do through all these LDs? Hell, I flew around my neighborhood freely, witnessed day transform into night in such a vivid way, experienced rain and snow, drove around in a car very fast (very exciting), enjoyed the starry night, flew through outer space, experienced a hearty moment or two, and played a few rounds of Counter-Strike while communicating to them all on voice comm. I couldn't believe it when I first woke up after all those LDs.

First LD was a DILD, then the rest were from me waking up and going right back to sleep (DIELDS). Non-stop LDs, something I've wasn't expecting at all. You can read them here:

http://www.dreamviews.com/community/...84#post1027984

I finally woke up at about 7:34, amazed. 7 LDs in 1 hour wasn't really planned for me. XD

I had another one near the beginning of this spree, but I didn't have enough detail to remember it by the time I was finished experiencing all these dreams (something about my younger brother). And my recall is usually good! XD

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Wow, congratulations. It is like a long overdue lucid flood. Lets hope this is the start of a new trend. Figure out what you did right, and do it again tonight

LD Count
      100+
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Wow, that's extreme! And on a school morning too.

nice mate,i'm happy for you ^^

Always Lucid Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      <span class='glow_FF0000'>allensig3654</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      100+
      Astral
      DJ Entries
      Nice!! Its a great feeling after having all those lucids.
      Float

Wow, 7 LDs in one fricking hour. I'm jealous.

LD Count
      England UK
      awesome dude ima try a deild ima wake up after a dream and think im back init ill then visualise myself pushing a button or doing a rc or soemthing a button that gives me control over dream mehehehehe
      LD so far : 55
      (DILD:47) (DEILD:3) (WILD:4) (FILD:0) (Natural Ld:1)

Goals
      Talk to subconsious/dream guide [] Learn something deep about myself [] Fly [X] Use telekinisis [X] Fight a dc [X]

Badass!
      Hahaha I just had a lucid dream last night!
      LDs since joining:4
      [ ]Wakeboard
      [ ]Snowboard
      [ ] Create/Conduct own music
      [ ] Create/Conduct marching band show

LD Count
      6 WILD 29 DILD
      My Brain and sometimes the Pac-NW
      Wow, I too had a bunch of DILD lucid dreams last night. I never woke up but I would go in and out of lucidity. The first thing I did was fly in outerspace and I saw the most amazing stars around me. I also jumped off a building and flew. I also practiced my control and I did really good! I watched a black man transform into brad pitt in front of myeyes as I willed it by thought, lol. I also made my dog appear by pointing my finger, and I made a clock appear when i wanted to do a RC.

I'm glad you broke your dry spell and hopefullly will continue to get lucid. Ive been having atleast one lucid dream a week for the past couple months but last night was very random, I wasn't thinking about it and I had taken a night time cold medicine before bed, which I figured would cloud any recall or possibility of obtaining lucidity.....guess you never know

Lurker
      This forum is really helping me to perfect my lucid dream experience. Two days ago i didn't even know how all this techniques named a just knew them by my own. I read some stuff that people like to do in their lucid dreams. And today i got something similar to guy in this post. First I've got DILD after trying to sleep in some boring concert and do WILD, but i was already sleeping(like 'The Inception', so weird ). And then many DIELDS: i woke up and reentered, woke up and reentered...
      I tried some stuff i didn't try before, like making snow, fireballs, i really wanted to make night to a day, but that was really hard, just like tutorial told me with turn on/off switch. I rised the sun, spread out all the clouds, but it was still too dark. I tried to summon my DG, it was like a role casting, but i didn't like all those people i summoned at random one after another, a failed to summon some people that i very like from my past. And actually I realized that some voice always talking to me while i'm doing this and that was me. So the best DG for me is myself. Next time i'll try create my copy in front me and talk to me .

I usually get some rows of DILDs and DEILDs when oversleeping, like sleeping 8 hours (my normal sleeping time) then oversleep from there, where I wake up from every dream, then enter a new one if I feel like it and if I don't have any stuff to do.

Doesn't happens at 100% chance tho (for me, figures).

However, grats on that row of LDs! You must have had a blast in there

LD Count
      Mexico
      DJ Entries
      What's better? To wake up, write in my dream journal and then try to re-enter a dream? Or to wake up and immediately enter the dream, then write in my dream journal.